Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2010, 10:00 PM   #1561
wsushocker
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
The one one the left is too short, and I'm not much for facial hair, so the other one is out. Might I see Bachelor #3, please?
All Star Movies June '06 Port Orleans French Quarter '07 Old Key West June '08 Saratoga Springs July '08 Saratoga Springs October '08 Old Key West March '09 Saratoga Springs/Beach Club May/June '09 Animal Kingdom-Kidani/Saratoga Springs December '09 Boardwalk March '10 Beach Club/DCL (Wonder) May/June '10 Bay Lake/Beach Club/Boardwalk July '10 Boardwalk October/November '10 Beach Club/Riverside December '10 Beach Club March '11 Beach Club/DCL (Dream)/Vero Beach May/June '11OKW/Saratoga Springs December '11/January '12 Boardwalk March '12 Animal Kingdom Lodge (Jambo)/Wilderness Lodge/DCL (Dream)/Vero Beach/Beach Club June July '12 Bay Lake October 2012 Beach Club Villas December/January 2012/2013 Beach Club Villas March 2013 Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo/DCL (Fantasy)/Beach Club Villas/Vero Beach/Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani/ May June 2013Bay Lake Tower October 2013
Old 03-05-2010, 10:18 PM   #1562
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegansMom View Post
I love the Christmas PJs the BEST!!!!! It feels so sad thinking of packing on Christmas Eve!!! I know there is more in store for you guys, but if I were one of the big kiddos, I would have been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD!!!!!! I am hoping it was a good Christmas Morning for you all though!!!!
I think Megan and Matt were sad to be leaving, but were tired of the drama, so in a way relieved to be going at the same time as well. Keeley on the other hand was quite ready to go. Christmas morning was not without drama...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kschafer View Post
Oooh ooh....that's a club I want to join!!
I think we need t-shirts....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xcited2sleep View Post
What a fun way to finish up the night! I can just picture Harper on sensory overload going from ride to ride and window to window. She's so cute!!

Can't wait to hear how you spent Christmas day!
Christmas Day update tomorrow!
Harper seemed to handle it all pretty well, if she was overloaded she just fell asleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Slushie-Lushie!!! That's what I want to be when I grow up!!!
We are a pathetic group aren't we?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
By God! I think you have coined a new phrase! Very funny!

I Hope everyone has a good weekend. I am heading south to Richmond for a soccer tournament. I am going to work on my southern charm while I am done there. CP....any pointers?
Have fun! You do need a parasol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RinkyTinkyTinky View Post
I'm with you on the perfume shop! It gags me too.

I love Disney shop windows as well. They are so charming.

So sad that everyone had to leave on Christmas Eve. What a wonderful place that would have been to wake up at together on Christmas morning.
Oh, they didn't leave until the afternoon on Christmas Day! We packed late on Christmas Eve....
I can't handle any kind of perfume. If my allergies are bothering me I have to hold my breath in Basin.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
Oh Mimi and Harper....so cute!

Yes. I'd want to look in those windows, every single one of them!
Disney windows are always great....
The windows at Christmas are just that much better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHTeacher View Post
I spotted Mimi and Harper by looking for the VB backpack.
Oh yes, that would be a big clue!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynnsMommy View Post
I am boycotting either of these eligible bachelors becoming my new daddy!
I am with you Jill, those guys are just creepy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAz View Post
What a day! Glad the rest went well. Cute pics of you and Harper.
Thanks Mary! It was quite a day, but in the end it was fun wandering with Harper!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mndisneygirl View Post
I think it involves wearing white lace gloves and a parasol to the game.

But then again, I am from the north. What do I know?
I hope she does that, and takes pictures!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanyosh View Post
Sunshine Seasons!!! MMMMMMM....one of my favorite counter service locations.

A grandma and her granddaughter..priceless.
We did enjoy Sunshine Seasons, I think we will be back there quite soon, the deserts are very good there along with other things!
Quote:
Originally Posted by manntra View Post
Ummmm no neither one of those please The one I had in mind is the "silver fox" .....he does a lot of the talking and is usually in the middle.....hmmmm and his legs do like quite good in his lederhosen!

Love the pictures of you and Harper how wonderful to see everything through her eyes!

Tracy
I'll have to see if I can get a better look at this Silver haired foxish man! I certainly enjoyed letting Harper lead me around!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamassey1 View Post
I love the pictures of you showing Harper the World!
I think she thought it was the other way around!
Register to remove

Old 03-05-2010, 10:37 PM   #1563
jordanyosh
DIS Veteran

Oh yes you will be there in like 9 days?

the creme brulee is awesome. AWESOME.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:41 PM   #1564
michellem1118
DIS Veteran

Great update! I can't wait to hear about Christmas morning.

My goal for tomorrow, besides writing an update on my own TR, is to design a Slushie-lushie t-shirt. I'll post it if I come up with something creative.
Dec. 2000-Jan. 2001 ~ AS-Sports ... April 2007 ~ CSR (joined DVC) ... Oct. 2007 ~ SSR ... July-Aug. 2008 ~ OKW & DCL ~ HONEYMOON! ... March 2009 ~ SSR ... July 2009 ~ 1st anniversary @ AKV ... Christmas 2009 ~ Family Trip @ SSR ... March 2010 ~ BCV ... June 2010 ~ John's (late) birthday celebration @ VWL ... July-August 2010 ~ 2nd anniversary @ BLT/VWL ... Upcoming: June 9-16, 2011 ~ Club Level! at AKV & BWV

The Summer of Disney - June 2010 & July/August 2010 Trip Report
Bringin' the HAPPY Back! Spring Break 2010 Trip Report
Never Again! Our Holiday Family Trip
Old 03-05-2010, 10:46 PM   #1565
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanyosh View Post
Oh yes you will be there in like 9 days?

the creme brulee is awesome. AWESOME.
Let's see, Jordan, we leave a week from tomorrow!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by michellem1118 View Post
Great update! I can't wait to hear about Christmas morning.

My goal for tomorrow, besides writing an update on my own TR, is to design a Slushie-lushie t-shirt. I'll post it if I come up with something creative.

Are you thinking we need to be wearing them sometime soon?
Old 03-05-2010, 10:48 PM   #1566
michellem1118
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post

Are you thinking we need to be wearing them sometime soon?
Maybe....
Dec. 2000-Jan. 2001 ~ AS-Sports ... April 2007 ~ CSR (joined DVC) ... Oct. 2007 ~ SSR ... July-Aug. 2008 ~ OKW & DCL ~ HONEYMOON! ... March 2009 ~ SSR ... July 2009 ~ 1st anniversary @ AKV ... Christmas 2009 ~ Family Trip @ SSR ... March 2010 ~ BCV ... June 2010 ~ John's (late) birthday celebration @ VWL ... July-August 2010 ~ 2nd anniversary @ BLT/VWL ... Upcoming: June 9-16, 2011 ~ Club Level! at AKV & BWV

The Summer of Disney - June 2010 & July/August 2010 Trip Report
Bringin' the HAPPY Back! Spring Break 2010 Trip Report
Never Again! Our Holiday Family Trip
Old 03-05-2010, 11:56 PM   #1567
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellem1118 View Post
Maybe....
I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Old 03-06-2010, 05:29 AM   #1568
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Well, I must confess there were no parasols at last night's soccer game. There was a cold wind blowing, and we were bundled up in gloves and hats again. I am sooo ready for some warm weather.
Old 03-06-2010, 06:35 AM   #1569
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Well, I must confess there were no parasols at last night's soccer game. There was a cold wind blowing, and we were bundled up in gloves and hats again. I am sooo ready for some warm weather.
We took the kids out at the end of the day. The sunshine was deceiving, because it was still very cold, but the kids loved being outside. I think the whole country is going to have an incredible celebration when this spring finally really kicks in with warm weather and green coming back to the trees!

Shocker, that's a tiny bit better, but for now, I'm going to pass on all three bachelors. I think I still like the lumberjack type a little more than the lederhosen type. If a Disney lovin' lumberjack with no facial hair ever knocks on my door, I'll be happy to answer.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:33 AM   #1570
wsushocker
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Shocker, that's a tiny bit better, but for now, I'm going to pass on all three bachelors. I think I still like the lumberjack type a little more than the lederhosen type. If a Disney lovin' lumberjack with no facial hair ever knocks on my door, I'll be happy to answer.
I guarantee you that Wigd will be giggling about your lumberjack comment!!
All Star Movies June '06 Port Orleans French Quarter '07 Old Key West June '08 Saratoga Springs July '08 Saratoga Springs October '08 Old Key West March '09 Saratoga Springs/Beach Club May/June '09 Animal Kingdom-Kidani/Saratoga Springs December '09 Boardwalk March '10 Beach Club/DCL (Wonder) May/June '10 Bay Lake/Beach Club/Boardwalk July '10 Boardwalk October/November '10 Beach Club/Riverside December '10 Beach Club March '11 Beach Club/DCL (Dream)/Vero Beach May/June '11OKW/Saratoga Springs December '11/January '12 Boardwalk March '12 Animal Kingdom Lodge (Jambo)/Wilderness Lodge/DCL (Dream)/Vero Beach/Beach Club June July '12 Bay Lake October 2012 Beach Club Villas December/January 2012/2013 Beach Club Villas March 2013 Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo/DCL (Fantasy)/Beach Club Villas/Vero Beach/Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani/ May June 2013Bay Lake Tower October 2013
Old 03-06-2010, 07:35 AM   #1571
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsushocker View Post
I guarantee you that Wigd will be giggling about your lumberjack comment!!
Charles and I both had a good laugh over it, too. I had to read it out loud to him when I saw MeMom's post.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:48 AM   #1572
wsushocker
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Here is a poster from last year's celebration. The party this year is July 22-25.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:33 AM   #1573
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsushocker View Post

Here is a poster from last year's celebration. The party this year is July 22-25.
This is the place for me to be, but I'll be at church camp.

I must have missed out on prior lumberjack jokes.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:54 AM   #1574
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Slushie-Lushie!!! That's what I want to be when I grow up!!!
OH HOW I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING!!!!

I laughed when I read that, then I said, "wait!" That is me she is talking about!!!

AND not just me I know....

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * August '14 Aulani * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise * January '15 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * April '15 Disneyland resort *
Old 03-06-2010, 08:59 AM   #1575
Happydog
DIS Veteran

ONE week count down, one week count down YAY for you!!!!

SO excited!

Loved your end of the day post for Christmas eve. How was dinner at Sunshine Seasons? I realize that we were there having dinner at Le Cellier, and Soonergirl was there eating on the other side of the lagoon! I thought Japan... or China... Cant remember now!

SO the window pics are the best, I can always count on you and MeMom to take them! I missed many this Christmas. I am glad the evening went well! Looking forward to Christmas day, and your mad dash final stretch to...

SPRING BREAK at DISNEY!!!!

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * August '14 Aulani * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise * January '15 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * April '15 Disneyland resort *

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: