Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2009, 11:07 PM   #136
daisylove
Met a DISboard Celebrity!

I am guessing 4 steps

Old 12-30-2009, 11:09 PM   #137
Native NYer
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post
I think I'd have the same symptoms Jennifer!

Quote:
Going to the liquor store in the morning...
Oh have fun!!! I used Minutemaid lemonade.
If you like Kir Royales, you can pick up champagne (Moet Nectar Imperial and White Star are fantastic) and chambord.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-30-2009, 11:09 PM   #138
VAisforDisneyLvrs
Mouseketeer

I am new to your TR-followed you over from MeMom's report-I can't remember if I already posted that or not, so if I did please forgive me. I seem to be losing my mind!

My guess is 73 steps.

Also, I see from the comments that there are several teachers here-I want to ask: Do you take time off from school or do you only go to Disney during school vacations? I was a teacher-currently at home with my kids. When I ponder the idea of going back to work I worry about when I could fit in a Disney vacation....Is that normal??

Old 12-30-2009, 11:14 PM   #139
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Oh Jackie, I thought you were going to tell me that your little dearies were organizing their area while you were working away.....

I'll have to drag myself to school on Sunday. Just to make sure I'm ready. We have late start on Monday, but that's a district breakfast over at the high school. As for me, I'd rather have McDonalds.....

About the shopping.....
In an effort to leave no stone unturned in the quest for the sold out Christmas ears, I was forced to go into all of those shops and make those purchases.
Sadly, the ears were indeed sold out everywhere I looked. Even in World Showcase. Believe me, I went in them all and loved the hunt!
Not a chance on my two. Chelsea is pretty particular about her stuff, but Connor is hopeless. I made him clean his room Christmas Eve because I told him Santa would not be leaving anything if he peeked in his room and saw that mess. It has already reverted back to its former state.

I admire your dedication in the quest for the ears.
Old 12-30-2009, 11:14 PM   #140
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

I am so far behind. I want to go with five steps (here is to hoping) let me know if it is taken.

Still not talking... she must have been down right naughtY!
Old 12-30-2009, 11:17 PM   #141
MaryAz
DIS Veteran

Can I guess 7?
Old 12-30-2009, 11:18 PM   #142
Rozz
DIS Veteran

Joining the contest! My guess is 9 steps.

Caribbean Beach Wilderness Lodge WDW Swan WDW Dolphin Regal Sun Carribean Beach POP Century
Old 12-30-2009, 11:46 PM   #143
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisylove View Post
I am guessing 4 steps
I just entered you into the book at 4 steps. Thanks for playing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native NYer View Post

Oh have fun!!! I used Minutemaid lemonade.
If you like Kir Royales, you can pick up champagne (Moet Nectar Imperial and White Star are fantastic) and chambord.
I'll be heading to the grocery store as well!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAisforDisneyLvrs View Post

I am new to your TR-followed you over from MeMom's report-I can't remember if I already posted that or not, so if I did please forgive me. I seem to be losing my mind!

My guess is 73 steps.

Also, I see from the comments that there are several teachers here-I want to ask: Do you take time off from school or do you only go to Disney during school vacations? I was a teacher-currently at home with my kids. When I ponder the idea of going back to work I worry about when I could fit in a Disney vacation....Is that normal??

Don't worry there are more than a few of us losing our minds over here! I don't think you have posted though.
I've got your entry of 73 steps!
Since Shocker (my dh) and I both teach, we do take our trips during school vacations. We have been able to take a short trip in the fall by combining a comp day for conferences with a couple of personal days to get us a long weekend for food and wine.
I don't blame you a bit for considering Disney trips when considering going back to teaching. I so wish we could go in the off season.
It's just not going to happen for us.
We are fortunate to be able to go as often as we do though.
Even with the busy parks, with a good plan you can do everything you want to do.
We are proof of that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Quote:
Not a chance on my two. Chelsea is pretty particular about her stuff, but Connor is hopeless. I made him clean his room Christmas Eve because I told him Santa would not be leaving anything if he peeked in his room and saw that mess. It has already reverted back to its former state.
That sounds just like Baylor's room. His won't be cleaned until he wants to invite a friend for an overnight....

[quote[[/I admire your dedication in the quest for the ears.
[/quote]
When I asked about them in Mouse Gears I was quite excited when the CM told me that I might want to check out the shops in the countries of WS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
Quote:
I am so far behind. I want to go with five steps (here is to hoping) let me know if it is taken.
5 steps belong to you!

Quote:
Still not talking... she must have been down right naughtY!
For some reason she is mad at me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAz View Post
Can I guess 7?
You can, and you are down in the book for 7!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
Joining the contest! My guess is 9 steps.
Got it! You are in the book for 9!

Old 12-30-2009, 11:56 PM   #144
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Quote:

For some reason she is mad at me.....
What a mean parent. A trip to Disney world, over the holidays, with her family and darling niece. Paid for in a two bedroom villa overlooking an Safari.... you have got to be kidding me... what mean parents.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:01 AM   #145
brandip22
Busy obsessing over my next trip!

I just happened upon your TR while doing a search for something else. But, I think I might just stay! I can't believe it hasn't even started and is already 10 pages- yikes!
I'm going to enter as guess as well- 11 steps- if that's open. If not, whatever the next lowest number that is open! OK, gotta try to find what I was looking for in the first place!
December 2006- SSR
October 2007- OKW, but just did US/IOA
May 2010- SSR- Baby Nate's first trip!
November 2010- BWV/VWL with DS(8)
March 2011- THV- extended family trip
Mardi Gras- just me and DH- Shhhh! Don't tell the kids!
June- DCL Dream with cousin!
Thanksgiving 2012- SSR- WL for a THV!
Old 12-31-2009, 12:07 AM   #146
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
What a mean parent. A trip to Disney world, over the holidays, with her family and darling niece. Paid for in a two bedroom villa overlooking an Safari.... you have got to be kidding me... what mean parents.
You know I spent a lot of our trip confused by her anger....
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandip22 View Post
I just happened upon your TR while doing a search for something else. But, I think I might just stay! I can't believe it hasn't even started and is already 10 pages- yikes!
I'm going to enter as guess as well- 11 steps- if that's open. If not, whatever the next lowest number that is open! OK, gotta try to find what I was looking for in the first place!
I'm so glad you found your way here, even if it was by mistake, I've got you down for 11 steps.
Good luck in your search!

Old 12-31-2009, 12:16 AM   #147
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

So I want to hear some comparing... likes dislikes of AKV and BC, will I get that friend? My family is already asking me where we are staying when we take my parents, and I am curious to your ideas. I secretly hope you liked AKV... although I know you love BC!

We also want my cousin to do a Disney Destination wedding.... that was part of our big push this Christmas. His girlfriend loves Disney (I have not met her yet) and they are headed there for her birthday in Jan.

Always looking for a trip to the World I guess!
Old 12-31-2009, 01:21 AM   #148
kamikazecat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAisforDisneyLvrs View Post

My guess is 73 steps.

I am a teacher and can only go during the summer. In my district we aren't allowed to put personal days against vacations. I also fly in from the west coast so a long weekend isn't worth it. I do two weeks during the summer to get my fix in and then we go to Disneyland at Christmas.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:46 AM   #150
jewjubean
You can call me Bean
My vote "the TG" is a Mutant ninja fairy ranger. Fighting for crazy people everywhere!!:D

Quote:

Did I tell you?
Oh man.....
Nope You didnt, BUT I might have a unfair advantage knowing how your check in went and other details of the trip.And as party of the family I am disqualified.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: