Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2010, 03:13 PM   #1
DisneyMom70
Mouseketeer

My dream Trip Report

We are planning a trip in 2012 that will contain both a trip to WDW and a Disney Cruise. I have been reading so many trip reports that it has clearly spilled over into my subconscious and I just had to share.

I had a very vivid dream that my husband up and surprised me with a 5 day trip to WDW. He literally showed up at my work and took me directly to the airport. That included him packing for me, so the first night was spent looking for a WalMart to get some clothes that were appropriate for a vacation. I wish I could decrible what he packed as it made no sense at all. We did end up at a Moderate? resort that was a mix of the All Star meets Wilderness lodge. It was like All Star old timey boxing or something.

The first day was trying to figure out what DDP we would be getting as he had no clue about that and had not bought one in advance. I just kept thinking "I wish he read the DIS boards". Plus, the CM was giving out the credits in little round wooden tokens that had pictures on them. (ie, a tub of popcorn or an ice cream cone for a snack, a chicken leg for a dinner, etc.) We then planned on going to Epcot but ended up getting on the AK bus since there was a character greet going on that for some reason we wanted to see.

I don't remember much else after that except the most important think. I remember getting on my husband's laptop to start my DIS Trip Report. The title was "My surprise trip to the World - What, no ADRs??!!??"

It was so funny as the whole dream, I just was so stressed since he had not done any planning. No park hours, no show times. I think that tells me what kind of planner I will be, and perhaps my conscious is telling me to lighten up. I mean, come on...it was a surprise vacation. Oh well...I can dream....

Disneyland AP***DCL Fantasy - June 30-July 6, 2012***WDW - June 21-June 30, 2012

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: