Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2010, 03:23 PM   #151
fav_is_tink
DIS Veteran

Stumbled upon your TR, what a great start to your trip, looking forward to the next installment!

Your pics are lovely
Old 01-20-2010, 09:42 PM   #152
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!

Hey! I had no idea you had started another TR! I always love yours, so of course this one is going good too!

Those ponchos you got the girls are so cute!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-21-2010, 12:19 AM   #153
disneyaddicted
DIS Veteran

Great pictures from Epcot, your whole family is so photogenic, I'm sure you have been told before that you all could be the poster family for Disney, or even do a commercial.

This freezing weather is crampin my style A Dec 2010 TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post39318035
][IMG]
Old 01-21-2010, 05:01 PM   #154
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

Just wanted to wish you a Brooke!!!! Doing anything special for your birthday?!
Old 01-22-2010, 08:19 PM   #155
pmama
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugmom View Post
Just wanted to wish you a Brooke!!!! Doing anything special for your birthday?!
Thanks, it was a good day. We just went to dinner since it was a school night. Will me celebrating with my father and family over the weekend as our birthdays are a week apart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyaddicted View Post
Great pictures from Epcot, your whole family is so photogenic, I'm sure you have been told before that you all could be the poster family for Disney, or even do a commercial.
Not so sure about that but thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
Hey! I had no idea you had started another TR! I always love yours, so of course this one is going good too!

Those ponchos you got the girls are so cute!
Glad you found me here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fav_is_tink View Post
Stumbled upon your TR, what a great start to your trip, looking forward to the next installment!

Your pics are lovely

Quote:
Originally Posted by BippityBoo View Post
LOVE the Photopass pics!! You and the girls look great in pink!

I was wondering if you could help me out. We may be in WDW Dec 12-15th in 2010. How did you find the crowd levels during this time? We usually visit during very slow times, so it is important to us. Thanks so much! Cant WAIT to read about the cruise!

PS: Check out my new TR in my siggie! Love to have you
The crowds this week are fabulous! Just get out before the Sat. the 18th. That's when it gets crazy.
Old 01-22-2010, 09:02 PM   #156
pmama
DIS Veteran

Day 4 Hollywood Studios

Hello Everyone, time for another update!

We left off at the end of day 3 having just returned from Illuminations. It is now time for day 4!

Day 4 we went to ......................... Hollywood Studios. I was so excited to see Osbourne Lights. I had heard so many good things about it. Infact we changed our original 4 day cruise to a 3 day mainly so that I could get more days in WDW and be able to see the Osbourne Lights.

So, Sleeping Beauty finally awoke and opened her present DD9 had opened hers the night before. She was still a bit on the sleepy side.

Before we headed off to our fun filled day at HS we had a breakfast date with Mickey, Lilo, Stitch, and Pluto at Ohanas! We had gone to Ohanas for dinner last year and were not real fond of the all the meat. We did however love the atmosphere so thought we'd try breakfast. As we were running a little behind we once again decided to hitch a ride in a cab.
Faith's smile is too much.

And of course since we took a cab we ended up being way early. So, we took some time to snap some pictures. The girls love to come up with their own poses.

The girls enjoyed the atmosphere and the bonus of characters at breakfast.

We preferred breakfast at Ohanas over dinner although the food wasn't all that great and did not have much variety.

At about that time DISers tmkinney and morgtroy were arriving for breakfast so I waited to meet them. They were kind enough to let me join in a photopass share. Poor things were super late for their breakfast and it was their last day there.

Finally at about 11:00 we made it to HS.

The photographer noticed the girls' Princess Tiana outfits and had them pose like the Princess Tiana. I love it when you get good photographers that think outside the box!

A super priority for Hope DD9 was to see the High School Musical 3 show. So, we decided to get that out of the way. It was HOT! We sat right up front directly in the sun and I could feel sweat running down my back. I loved it! (being that it was below freezing in CO). You can see the girls shading their eyes and chugging water here.

However, after about 15 minutes none of us could take it anymore so we moved to a shaded area on the side to watch the rest.

I didn't chronicle our time well with pictures this day but I believe we went to The Little Mermaid next.

Next up: We have a wardrobe change to attend to for very a "super" meeting.

Last edited by pmama; 01-22-2010 at 11:07 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:01 PM   #157
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

YAY!! Another great update!! LOVE the Tiana outifts!! Soo cute!! I love all the pics at the Poly and glad you enjoyed your breakfast! How exciting to have a quick DIS meet! The Tiana poses are too cute and I LOVE the new Princess and the Frog PP borders!! I'm interested to hear about this costume change!!
Old 01-22-2010, 11:06 PM   #158
BippityBoo
DIS Veteran

Their outfits are ADORABLE! I love that color. Glad to hear you liked Ohanas a little better this time Cant wait to hear about your change!!
Old 01-22-2010, 11:17 PM   #159
jenniferkeala808
DIS Veteran

I'm here!!

i'm subbying!! your girls are so cute!!
Old 01-22-2010, 11:46 PM   #160
cdotla
Trish

Great update! I love those Tiana outfits!!!
Old 01-23-2010, 02:01 AM   #162
burly
DIS Veteran

Love your trip reports. Pics are beatiful!
Can't wait for more.
Old 01-23-2010, 11:14 AM   #163
MAJ RN
Mom to Tyler and Alex!

The girls Princess Tiana outfits are so cute, love the scarves that go with it. Can't wait to read about the rest of your day.

Melissa
Old 01-23-2010, 01:30 PM   #164
micandminforever
DIS Veteran

I have just finished reading the update portions of your trip and have loved every update. I look forward to reading about the rest of your trip.

Your girls are adorable, and I love their outfits.
One day trips with Family 1972,1973, 1976, Honeymoon off site June 1985, Off site June 1986, Off site June 1989, Grand Floridian June 1992, Wilderness Lodge June 1995, Dixie Landing(POR) April 1997, Hilton at Downtown Disney April 2000, Beach Club June 2003, POFQ June 2005, Pop Century Dec. 2005, Pop Century Jan. 2006, Pop Century Sept. 2007, POFQ Jan. 2009, Pop Century Sept 2009, BLT 25th Anniversary Trip June 2010, CBR March 2011, PORS Sept. 2012, Pop Century Jan. 2013
Old 01-23-2010, 05:42 PM   #165
disneyaddicted
DIS Veteran

Those were really great pictures of the girls, Faith has a beautiful smile, so precious and contagous, I can't help but smile too.

This freezing weather is crampin my style A Dec 2010 TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post39318035
][IMG]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: