Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2010, 10:25 AM   #136
MAJ RN
Mom to Tyler and Alex!

All caught up on your trip report. your photopass pics are great!!! I really want to try the Sum of all Thrills at Epcot, do you remember what the height requirement was on it? Can't wait to read more.

Melissa
Old 01-17-2010, 02:25 PM   #137
dddisrunner
DIS Veteran

Hi! I am LOVING your report! I read the whole thing last night!!! Your girls are PRECIOUS!! I LOVE their outfits! Thank you for posting all about MVMCP, I have never really seen too many pictures of it, so thanks! I am soooo anxious to hear about your cruise, as we are taking our first Disney cruise on the brand new Dream in June of 2011!
Register to remove

Old 01-17-2010, 03:03 PM   #138
DisneyJen0504
Married my Prince Charming. Mommy to Avery

Love your TR. You have a beautiful family!
The Carsons Head to Disney World 2012
Girls Trip: Dancing in Walt Disney World 2009
Old 01-18-2010, 09:49 AM   #139
disneymoon_0307
Disney World is my 2nd home!!!

Your trip report is exactly why I wait until after it gets moved to the completed section. I just can't wait. It's wonderful I can't wait to read more. We are taking (what will be a 2 year old) on her first trip next year and I can't wait. Your family is beautiful. Keep it coming.
September 2006-POP-First time to Disney World with my fiance.September 2007-Coronado-First MNSSHPMay 2008-Our Disneymoon
Old 01-18-2010, 10:17 AM   #140
Zookeeperof4
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAJ RN View Post
Great update. The girls are just adorable in their matching dresses and mickey santa hats! Glad you were able to get your camera back, I would have been a wreck! Can't wait to read about your time at MVMCP.

Melissa

Yeah I am glad you got your camera back as we lost ours on the last park day..over 700 pics to. I had hoped that all disney familes are honest...that not the case. Unfortunately.....thank got we still had a great time
Old 01-18-2010, 10:23 AM   #141
smithpack
Mouseketeer

I LOVE all of your PP pictures. It looks so beautiful with all the Christmas decorations. Now I am definitely going to have to plan a trip for that time of year.

I love that Goofy is standing with you ,and Mickey is standing with your DH in your visa cardholder picture. Goofy always cracks me up. Thanks for posting all the video's!!!

BTW, Faith's haircut is soooo cute. It makes me want to cut mine into a bob.
Old 01-18-2010, 10:25 AM   #142
tinkmom2
DIS Veteran

Your Photopass pics are awesome! I wish mine would have turned out. We only bought 3 using that discount card they hand out at the MVMCP. Well there is always next time! Now I want to go to the MNSHP to see what it's about but I think the next thing we are doing is a cruise on the Dream in 2011

Private Meeting with Donald and Friends DCL http://youtu.be/UISHRa8lScM
BBB The Reveal http://youtu.be/AOjMTF9YBtk
Old 01-18-2010, 10:29 AM   #143
Zookeeperof4
Mouseketeer

subbing

Love your trip so far..your girls are adorable! You have some great pics so far!!
Old 01-18-2010, 07:11 PM   #144
*Seanaci*
DIS-obsessed and proud!

Loving the TR!

Fabulous Photopass pictures! You have such a great looking family! Love the one of you guys (and DH's boss ) in front of SSE. Too funny!

And I'm sure the girls poncho's came in handy that evening!!

Me(34), DH(43), DS(6), DM(56), DG(61)
Old 01-19-2010, 09:05 AM   #145
WDWPrincess486
Mouseketeer

I'm loving your TR so far! I think it's hilarious how your DH's boss wound up being in one of your PP pictures in the form of a cell phone (he still counts as being "there," right?!) Love all of your DDs' new outfits (the ponchos are adorable and look so soft and comfy ) so far, and the Tiana outfit is too cute! Can't wait to hear more about your adventures

I love all things Disney, especially Disney Cruise Line and Aulani
Disney Wedding: April 20, 2013 at Disney's Wedding Pavilion and Grand Floridian Resort
Aulani: November 9 - 14, 2012 (joined Frankie on a trip for his work!)
Previous cruises: Disney Wonder (2006, 2007, 2008) - Bahamas; Disney Magic (2008) - Mexican Riviera

Our first cruise together was aboard the Disney Dream -- May 1 - 5, 2011 -- Bahamas
Our first cruise with my parents was aboard the Disney Fantasy -- May 26 - June 2, 2012 -- Western Caribbean
Our honeymoon will be aboard the Disney Magic -- June 27 - July 9, 2013 -- Mediterranean with Venice
Our next cruise with my parents will be aboard the Disney Fantasy -- November 16 - 23, 2013 -- Eastern Caribbean
Old 01-19-2010, 09:30 AM   #146
heaven2dc
DIS Veteran

I absolutely loved your photopass pics! Illuminations at Christmas time is purely magical - I can't wait for our trip this year (it will be the first time all of us will be together at WDW, a first time trip for my youngest two sons too).

WDW Trips: March 1997 (BWV), February 2008 (BWV), December 2008 (BWV), Nov/Dec 2010 (BWV)

Disneyland Trips: September 1983, AP Holder July 2013 (twice), August 2013 & November 2013

All Our Dreams Come True If We Have the Courage To Pursue Them - Walt Disney
Old 01-19-2010, 06:20 PM   #147
pmama
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
Sorry for getting to your report late, but I just started to read. We were going to stay at the Hyatt- before our cruise last summer and I checked prices, and they were running $250.00. I wasn't going to pay that for a airport hotel.

I ventured over to the Cruise boards and I saw that a bunch of DIS members talk about how they were getting bargain prices for Hyatt either on Expedia or Priceline. I followed all the rules for Expedia and got a 2 queen bed room for $49. When I checked in, I thought for sure, that I would be told that their was a computer glitch or something. But nope, we had a beautiful room, and I was concerned we would hear the jets come in, but you couldn't hear anything. And, you are right about the pool, which surprised us.

So if you want to find out how to get a room there, give me a PM, and I'll give ya the hints.

On to read the rest of your TR. And, I'm glad you meet OneTreeHillAddict, she writes great TR's too.
Wow, that is a smokin deal from Priceline! I did read about the deals but was never able to get one. I did book with a stay-certificate price which still would have been half off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_K View Post
Looks like you had a great day! Your photopass pics are really cute. Too funny about your husband's boss!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugmom View Post
GREAT updates!!! Wow--you got some INCREDIBLE PP pics!! So glad ya'll were able to find Snow White!! I'm cracking up at your hubby on the phone with his boss!! If you remember from my May TR, the only time my DH was on the phone with his boss the stepsisters and stepmother were yelling at him and giving him a talking to for being on the phone!!
Oh, the stepsisters would be too funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAz View Post
Great update. You guys really had a nice mix of getting stuff done and down time. Very nice PP pics!
Yep, we did mix it up pretty well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RinkyTinkyTinky View Post
Wow. Where to I begin? Your PP pics were all great! Love the ones with the Santa hats. I must say it seemed strange to me to see you in a PP picture without a cast.

Good for you for going with the flow and heading out for the pool. We did that on our trip as well and enjoyed it even more than last year. It IS vacation after all.

Yay for Illuminations! I love that show. Glad your whole crowd got to see them this time.

I'm just on the edge of my seat waiting for your cruise. And I want to know why trip insurance was needed??????
Yes, I was so glad we all made it to Illuminations this year.
Old 01-19-2010, 06:27 PM   #148
pmama
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAJ RN View Post
All caught up on your trip report. your photopass pics are great!!! I really want to try the Sum of all Thrills at Epcot, do you remember what the height requirement was on it? Can't wait to read more.

Melissa
I can't for sure remember the height restriction. There were two . One to ride w/o flipping and higher one if you want to flip. I think the first was something like 52".

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddisrunner View Post
Hi! I am LOVING your report! I read the whole thing last night!!! Your girls are PRECIOUS!! I LOVE their outfits! Thank you for posting all about MVMCP, I have never really seen too many pictures of it, so thanks! I am soooo anxious to hear about your cruise, as we are taking our first Disney cruise on the brand new Dream in June of 2011!
Thanks so much. I have really enjoyed your TRs as well. I am having the hardest time deciding between doing a 7 night on the Magic or going for the Dream. You will love your cruise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJen0504 View Post
Love your TR. You have a beautiful family!
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneymoon_0307 View Post
Your trip report is exactly why I wait until after it gets moved to the completed section. I just can't wait. It's wonderful I can't wait to read more. We are taking (what will be a 2 year old) on her first trip next year and I can't wait. Your family is beautiful. Keep it coming.
Thanks so much for the kind words and thanks for reading along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zookeeperof4 View Post
Yeah I am glad you got your camera back as we lost ours on the last park day..over 700 pics to. I had hoped that all disney familes are honest...that not the case. Unfortunately.....thank got we still had a great time
Yes, we were super lucky. It would have been a very unfortunate way to start the trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithpack View Post
I LOVE all of your PP pictures. It looks so beautiful with all the Christmas decorations. Now I am definitely going to have to plan a trip for that time of year.

I love that Goofy is standing with you ,and Mickey is standing with your DH in your visa cardholder picture. Goofy always cracks me up. Thanks for posting all the video's!!!

BTW, Faith's haircut is soooo cute. It makes me want to cut mine into a bob.
Thanks, you definitely have to visit that time of year some time. It is great! I like Faith's hair too. In fact, when I was pregnant with her I did have that hairstyle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkmom2 View Post
Your Photopass pics are awesome! I wish mine would have turned out. We only bought 3 using that discount card they hand out at the MVMCP. Well there is always next time! Now I want to go to the MNSHP to see what it's about but I think the next thing we are doing is a cruise on the Dream in 2011
Thanks, we only bought a few photos our first year and I really regreted it. I don't love them all but they are nice for capturing our wonderful memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zookeeperof4 View Post
Love your trip so far..your girls are adorable! You have some great pics so far!!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Seanaci* View Post
Loving the TR!

Fabulous Photopass pictures! You have such a great looking family! Love the one of you guys (and DH's boss ) in front of SSE. Too funny!

And I'm sure the girls poncho's came in handy that evening!!
Too funny huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWPrincess486 View Post
I'm loving your TR so far! I think it's hilarious how your DH's boss wound up being in one of your PP pictures in the form of a cell phone (he still counts as being "there," right?!) Love all of your DDs' new outfits (the ponchos are adorable and look so soft and comfy ) so far, and the Tiana outfit is too cute! Can't wait to hear more about your adventures
So glad you are enjoying it thus far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven2dc View Post
I absolutely loved your photopass pics! Illuminations at Christmas time is purely magical - I can't wait for our trip this year (it will be the first time all of us will be together at WDW, a first time trip for my youngest two sons too).
You are right! "purely magical"
Old 01-19-2010, 11:37 PM   #149
SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE
DIS Veteran

Hi! I'm really enjoying your TR! I'm subscribing!

Your daughters are just adorable! And I love the idea of giving them a gift to open every morning

I must say, I'm really intrigued to find our what happens at the end of your trip - I hope its nothing too bad!
Old 01-20-2010, 02:51 PM   #150
BippityBoo
DIS Veteran

LOVE the Photopass pics!! You and the girls look great in pink!

I was wondering if you could help me out. We may be in WDW Dec 12-15th in 2010. How did you find the crowd levels during this time? We usually visit during very slow times, so it is important to us. Thanks so much! Cant WAIT to read about the cruise!

PS: Check out my new TR in my siggie! Love to have you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: