Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2010, 11:07 AM   #376
that's nice
DDC #330

Maybe the entire internet is slowing down because of this thread

Stefani!

Nice to see you again. I'm glad Bella has been doing well with Anastasia! I've been getting your caring bridge updates, so I feel like I was informed.

Those are awesome hats!!!!

I CANNOT believe how many fish you guys caught! Awesome!!! It looks like everyone was having a great time too!
Old 04-09-2010, 12:41 PM   #377
pacrosby
DIS Veteran

Hey Stefani!!! You're back

Dh bought a couple of those hats online after we got home (along with a bunch of tee-shirts, the 'snow' globe, pins and...............I forget what else. the hats were toddler sized though (oh well, can't blame the guy for trying). I guess someday they'll fit my grandchildren.

"Emma" the fish huh? Too cute

Looks like you had a terrific day fishing! Thanx for the update!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-09-2010, 02:07 PM   #378
StefaniLyn
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyanggirls View Post
Yay! Stephanie's back!!! I know you guys have been through so much lately, and super duper busy, but I'm so happy we get to see how the trip ends.

Cute hats!!! I want to get some too! Phoebe is very photosensitive and wears hats often.
Yes, I'm back. Still trying to get organized and find some 'me' time lately but it's getting better.

The hats are cute, but you might want to check the size first. When we were there they had one in the House of Hearts on display - maybe ask them to try it on? They are one size fits most and AJ's was pretty small. The website says fits most kids to 10 years old. If Phoebe has a larger than average noggin it maybe snug. it is super cute though and it even folds up into it's own pouch!

If you order them while on your trip you will save shipping costs and they will deliver it right to your villa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All7OfUs View Post
So glad Bella is making a spectacular recovery!!

Those hats are adorable on the girls- what a fun surprice, Stephani!!

So, now, I have to know--- did you catch anything????

Editted:

So you did, and did, and did, and did....

HAHAHAHAH!!! What extreme fun!
Her recover is better than I could have imagined and I can only attribute the success to all of her prayer warriors and God himself. Guess he thought it was time Bella caught a break too!

Yes, we did, and did, and did. It was the most spectacular fishing trip ever!!!
Old 04-09-2010, 02:12 PM   #379
StefaniLyn
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by that's nice View Post
Stefani!

Nice to see you again. I'm glad Bella has been doing well with Anastasia! I've been getting your caring bridge updates, so I feel like I was informed.

Those are awesome hats!!!!

I CANNOT believe how many fish you guys caught! Awesome!!! It looks like everyone was having a great time too!
Hey Tim!! Thanks for following Bella's CaringBridge. It's such a great tool to keep everyone informed on Bella's health issues.

I can't wait to catch up on your TRs too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacrosby View Post
Hey Stefani!!! You're back

Dh bought a couple of those hats online after we got home (along with a bunch of tee-shirts, the 'snow' globe, pins and...............I forget what else. the hats were toddler sized though (oh well, can't blame the guy for trying). I guess someday they'll fit my grandchildren.

"Emma" the fish huh? Too cute

Looks like you had a terrific day fishing! Thanx for the update!
Sounds like you bought one of everything in the GKTW store! I still want to purchase some t-shirts one of these days, and a few other things. You are right about the hats - AJ's was snug. It probably won't even fit her now!

Bella names everything Emma. Emma the g-tube, Emma the Bitty Baby, Emma the imaginary friend. It's quite humorous.

Fishing was so much fun! I don't normally participate in sports that involve slime and scales, but magically Fishing Disney helps me forget all the yucky stuff!
Old 04-09-2010, 04:36 PM   #380
p00h4me
Mouseketeer

Yeah , new updates!!! Love the hats and reading about your fishing experience during the 7 Seas Lagoon Bass Fishing Expedition. Wow! Catching all those fishes most of made the 2 hours go by really fast. What fun you all had! Great pictures and so funny about AJ holding and kissing the fish for $$.

So glad to hear that Bella is doing well. Tell her I said Hi!
Old 04-09-2010, 09:46 PM   #381
kdzbear
DIS Veteran

I am so happy to hear that Bella is doing better! I loved the fishing update. I did not know that those excursions existed. The girls looked like they were having a lot of fun. I love the hats!

Tyler's Wish Trip (Nov. 20-25, 2009): http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2154359 Sept. 12-20, 2009 Trip report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2292505
Old 04-09-2010, 11:35 PM   #382
yinyanggirls
DIS Veteran

Emma!!
KISSING a fish!!!
23!!!!
Awesome day!!!!!
Old 04-10-2010, 02:42 PM   #383
StefaniLyn
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by p00h4me View Post
Yeah , new updates!!! Love the hats and reading about your fishing experience during the 7 Seas Lagoon Bass Fishing Expedition. Wow! Catching all those fishes most of made the 2 hours go by really fast. What fun you all had! Great pictures and so funny about AJ holding and kissing the fish for $$.

So glad to hear that Bella is doing well. Tell her I said Hi!
I will definitely tell her!

I wish we could afford a fishing excursion on every Disney trip! Believe me I never thought you'd read those words coming from my keyboard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdzbear View Post
I am so happy to hear that Bella is doing better! I loved the fishing update. I did not know that those excursions existed. The girls looked like they were having a lot of fun. I love the hats!
We only knew about the bass fishing excursions because all water sports (including fishing) were included in our deluxe package the first time we went to Disney (in '07). It was one of those things like 'well, we're paying for it so we may as well use it!' I'm so glad we did it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyanggirls View Post
Emma!!
KISSING a fish!!!
23!!!!
Awesome day!!!!!
Definitely - good day!
I'd even venture to say it was a little Magical, in fact!
Old 04-19-2010, 11:12 AM   #384
kayrosek
DIS Veteran

WooHoo! Great updates. I have to say I'm thrilled to read about your fishing excursion and especially that it's free with the DxDP just one more thing to convince my husband we have to go back soon. We'd already decided the DxDP was a must if and when we went back so that would just be a bonus. I am so very very glad to hear that Bella is doing so well.

Old 04-19-2010, 04:41 PM   #385
monica23535
DIS Veteran

That fishing excursion sounds awesome! Which guide book was the 20% coupon in?

Glad Belle is doing well
Polynesian CL, DCL Dream & Beach Club Oct 2012

Old 04-22-2010, 06:22 PM   #386
praisehisname
DIS Veteran

What an amazing fishing excursion! So glad you were able to beat your old record! Looks like everyone had a blast!

07/87 DLR***05/98 All-Star Music***01/04 Polynesian/4-night Wonder***02/05 7-night Magic Eastern***
09/07 Beach Club***10/08 7-night Magic Special Western (double-dipping at Castaway Cay!!!)
***12/09 Pop Century***08/13 7 night Fantasy Western

Old 04-23-2010, 07:30 AM   #387
pipersmom
DIS Veteran

Woohoo..so glad you're back and updating, and that things are going well for you guys! I can't wait to read more...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: