Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2009, 10:59 AM   #16
DisneyWisher
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwen7g View Post
thanks for the feedback... still not sure if we're going to go over there- now realized we'll have to get through the parking $ situation too, seems like a big hassle.

we'll see!
If there is any chance at all of you returning in the next 6 months I would upgrade the tickets to a FL 3 day passes (they don't expire for 6 months). For all 3 tickets you can upgrade for a total of about $85. But that is taking away the park hopping. Another thing upgrade at DTD's guest services. They can do it there and there is no charge for parking.
DisneyWisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 11:05 AM   #17
Tara922c
DIS Veteran

I would call, and talk to someone in guest relations. I would bet they would refund the 150 dollars for your park hoppers.
Tara922c is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-14-2009, 01:41 PM   #18
gwen7g
Earning My Ears

Thanks for all the input.

I called guest services today and told them what happened. They said I have to take the tickets back to the main ticket gate and show them what happened and they should adjust it. They said I can do that whenever, which is good because we are now 2.5 hrs away. Since I'm 6 months pregnant, I don't see another trip within in the next year

Oh well, I should have probably driven to the ticket gate the next day- but didn't want to pay another $14 to park!

my bad...

thanks again for suggestions.
gwen7g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:17 PM   #19
Robo
Attention: There's a '71 Castle in the Hub with its lights on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwen7g View Post
I should have probably driven to the ticket gate the next day- but didn't want to pay another $14 to park!
You would likely have been refunded any parking fees incurred with the ticket cost adjustment.
Robo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:58 PM   #20
wmharley
DIS Veteran

Location: Central-ish Florida. Roughly under an hour to Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyWisher View Post
If there is any chance at all of you returning in the next 6 months I would upgrade the tickets to a FL 3 day passes (they don't expire for 6 months). For all 3 tickets you can upgrade for a total of about $85. But that is taking away the park hopping. Another thing upgrade at DTD's guest services. They can do it there and there is no charge for parking.
or get a seasonal..
wmharley is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
overcharged, tickets

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: