Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-15-2011, 05:04 PM   #76
libinatorsmom
DIS Veteran

I have my 1st few days planned - our Elf is going to come on The Monday after Thanksgiving... So my list is for the night of... I want to think of some more good ideas... so keep them coming

We dont have the book either... Santa has sent DD a letter every year explaining "Frankie" and this year sent a chore chart she must complete to get an extra specail gift Santa picked out just for her She started that today...

Heres the start of my Frankie list

27-Nov Just in from the North Pole - Coconut "Snow Trail" trail in the house to where he is hiding
28-Nov Post Facebook Pictures from Antics around the house (Frankie the Elf has his own Facebook page this year ) HE HE HE He friended her today...
29-Nov Paint Toe Nails Red & Green While Sleeping
30-Nov Advent Calendar Arrives
1-Dec Play Dress up with American Girl Dolls

Dec 1988 - Off Site - 1st Trip - Family Trip June 1992 - Off Site - Family Trip May 2008 - POFQ - Dulx Dining
May 2014 - Coronado Springs - Mother Daughter Trip
libinatorsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 08:18 AM   #77
Jeniferdwn
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by magchavez View Post
I can't wait for Rudolph to return! Here is an album of some of his antics over the last couple of years. He got really mischievous last year (thanks the disboards!). This year he is going to leave a photo album of these photos.

http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...aggie/Rudolph/

Maggie
I love the picture of the packed lunches!!! the fish food and canned food is hilarious!!! i may have to borrow that idea! I have a blog with lots of ideas but I don't know if I'm allowed to post it here. I'd be glad to share it though if someone will let me know how i can share it with everyone.
Jeniferdwn is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-16-2011, 09:19 AM   #78
Twingle
DIS Veteran

Some great ideas everyone! Our elves come on November 30th!

Avatar compliments of Mr. DiRTy BuNNy, who created it when I informed him that I didn't have an avatar because I couldn't find one that was "me".
Twingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 09:34 AM   #79
zalansky

DIS Veteran

magchavez - you gave me some great ideas. I got some good ones from the DIS last year - thanks everyone! My kids are anxious for Jolly to arrive in our home!

zalansky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:21 PM   #80
J&D
Tag Fairy's Tag Assistant!
It's my party, and I can invite who I want to!
I love paints

Hi, Z!

I remember hearing about all the trouble Jolly caused in previous years.
J&D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 05:42 PM   #81
libinatorsmom
DIS Veteran

used the packing the lunch idea today and it was huge hit with my daughter!!!!! She laughed so hard!!! Frankie packed her An Onion, A Prune, Package of Roman Noodles, and A Package of Instant Coffee... Tonight hes going to post pictures of his craziness from tonight on his facbook page and be found sitting at the computer keyboard... Should be fun... Only 24 more ideas to come up with... LOL

Dec 1988 - Off Site - 1st Trip - Family Trip June 1992 - Off Site - Family Trip May 2008 - POFQ - Dulx Dining
Old 11-29-2011, 07:10 PM   #82
karebear23
Mouseketeer

Love this thread! Keep the Ideas coming!

Karen
Old 11-29-2011, 07:22 PM   #83
PiperPizzaz
DIS Veteran

Last night Elfie took my credit card and bought my DS some elf gymboree PJs. He got quite the talking too this morning!
Our Family Trips: 05/99-CBR, 06/01 off site, '03 off site, 08/06-CBR, 09/07-POP, 04/08 Disneyland off site, 03/09-POR, 11/09-ASM&BC, 06/10 POP, 11/10 Swan & offsite townhouse, 05-06/11 townhouse, 07/11 Disneyland Paris, 06/12 BC, 10/12 POP
Check out my Disney room!
PiperPizzaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 09:14 PM   #84
DebMcDonald
DIS Veteran

This is our 4th year and I'm really stuck for ideas, I feel like he's done everything already.

This year - He's taken all the board games and mixed up all the pieces. He feeds the cat at least once a year, rides around on the train under the tree, he has a girlfriend (another Christmas decoration). has hung out in a wreath, has baked a cake for my oldest DD birthday, hung himself up in the lights, etc.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:59 PM   #85
libinatorsmom
DIS Veteran

Tonight Frankie made a ring toss game of sorts with DDs bracelets she left out in the living room and hersey kisses on the couch and he ate a few.... LOL He also ran around the house and took pictures of himself doing silly things and hes going to post them on facebook tommorow while shes at school.....

Old 11-30-2011, 10:11 PM   #86
mom4princesses
Guess its the bodies defensive system at work

So glad I found this thread. Just got ours today and leaving it under the tree for the kids in the morning, Im so excited, they are going to love it!

DH DDS 14, 12, 10, 5, 3 and 2
mom4princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 10:16 PM   #87
QVCshopper
DIS Veteran

I came up with a new one. Our elf is going to have a mishap down the stairs and get an Ace bandage wrapped around him. Then, he might leave new bandaids in cute designs... we're running low on bandaids since the kids think every little invisible scrape needs one.

Tonight, though, is easy--advent calendars. Oh, and he brought them really nice Smelly markers. Those have been a huge hit! I had the same type when I was little; the only thing is that my kids keep smelling them and accidentally coloring their noses.
QVCshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:19 AM   #88
anewmac
Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?

So glad to find this thread, We just got Elfis tonight. I was afraid my boys (13 & 9) would think it was dumb, but when I said I found him outside on my way in they went crazy for him. Now I cant wait to do some of the stuff yall have posted.

I think tonight he wants to get to know the family a little and will be pulling out the scrapbooks and looking at them on the floor of our living room.

Im already thinking that next year he's bringing a friend LOL
Old 12-01-2011, 08:15 AM   #89
DebMcDonald
DIS Veteran

Thanks for bringing this thread to life again, yesterday I drew on the pictures in the house and today he made the girls lunches and they are LOVING it!. I felt like I was getting bored, but this has brought our little elf back to life...
Old 12-01-2011, 08:46 AM   #90
ditsypixie
DIS Veteran

SO HAPPY I found this! Our elf, John, showed up this morning and last year, I felt like it was getting a little boring for the kids (ok, me too!)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: