Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2013, 12:19 PM   #1
sayhello
Have Camera, Will Travel

DISboards Moderator

One-day only advance booking opportunity for Epcot Food & Wine Festival

I just got the following Disney Visa Rewards email:

Sayhello

Enjoy one-day advance booking for Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival Events. |
One-Day Advance Booking Opportunity

Tasting your way around the world just got sweeter at the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival. For one day only, on Monday August 12 from 7am-11pm EST, Cardmembers have the opportunity to book special events before sales open to the general public on August 13.1 Indulge your taste buds with a range of events, including:

Culinary Demonstrations

Mixology Seminars

Wine Schools

Cheese Seminars

"3D" Disney Dessert Discovery
Click here to explore event details, dates and pricing.

Call:
(407) WDW-FEST
or (407) 939-3378 and book
with your Disney's Visa Card.

Discover a delicious retreat just for Cardmembers
Plus, while you're exploring the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival you can also enjoy exclusive access to the Chase Lounge (separate Epcot® admission is required).2 Cardmembers can have a seat, put up their feet, and relax on a comfy couch. You can also recharge your cell phone (and yourself), enjoy complimentary soft drinks, purchase a beer or glass of wine, and catch up on some of your favorite magazines and sports on TV. After you are refreshed and ready for more, check the interactive festival map, grab your passport and head out to sample more.

Cardmembers can visit the Chase Lounge from 11am-9pm on Sunday through Thursday and 11am-10pm on Friday and Saturday during the festival.

The Lounge is located in the American Adventure Pavilion on the third floor (please use the elevator located between the attraction and the gift shop).

Present your Disney's Visa Card to gain access to the Lounge.

1. Offer made by Disney. Chase Bank USA, N.A. and its affiliates are not affiliates of Disney and are not responsible for offer fulfillment. Subject to availability.

2. Offer made by Chase. Disney and its affiliates are not responsible for offer fulfillment. By entering and using the Chase Lounge, attendees agree to abide by all rules of the Chase Lounge and to conduct themselves in an orderly manner. Failure to do so may lead to expulsion from the Chase Lounge. Participants agree to release and hold harmless the officers, directors, employees, agents, and assigns of Walt Disney World® Resort, Chase Bank USA, N.A. and their respective successors, and affiliates, from any and all liability or damage of any kind resulting from or arising from the use or misuse of the Chase Lounge. Cardmembers can visit the Chase Lounge from 11am-9pm on Sunday through Thursday and 11am-10pm on Friday and Saturday during the Festival to enjoy the complimentary amenities as long as capacity allows. Separate Theme Park admission required. Each Cardmember may only bring 9 guests into the Chase Lounge.

SM, © Disney

NOW POSTING! My DIS Unplugged London/Paris/Disneyland Paris Trip Report! (2011)
Now posting my Greek Odyssey Trip Report (2013)

Last edited by sayhello; 08-09-2013 at 12:26 PM.
sayhello is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: