Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2009, 06:31 PM   #1
CrystalS
DIS Veteran

We have to stay another night?!? Sept 9th-18th Cruise/WDW Trip Report

UPDATE: The photos no longer show up in my trip report, but you can still read along. I have uploaded a video (http://youtu.be/Zkzr3rT4zyIPART ONE) with photos/video/music from our trip if you'd like a visual Part two will be up tonight

Hello everyone, its time to get my trip report up. I've been waiting for the photos off my brothers camera before I could get this going.

Here is a link to my Pre Trip Report:
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2262615

You won't see TOO many photos of my mom and brother in this TR since I'm not sure how much of themselves they want on the internet, but rest assured that they were in many photos and had a blast too!

So just to recap before we get started....
Who's going?
Me(24), my DH(27), our 2.5yr old son, my mom and my 20yr old brother.
When?
Cruise from Sept 10th-13th, then off to WDW from the 13th-17th.

Ok Lets get started!

Last edited by CrystalS; 07-26-2011 at 11:39 AM.
CrystalS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:47 PM   #2
CrystalS
DIS Veteran

Getting there

We left our home in BC, Canada on the morning of Sept 9th. We wanted to leave nice and early since we were driving about 5 hours to Seattle, WA where we were catching our flight to Orlando.
I had been up late the night before making sure I had everything we'd need.

So we left to pick up my mom and brother and then once all the bags were arranged in the back of the car, all 5 of us squeezed into our Malibu Maxx and we were off!

We had allowed extra time incase it took awhile to get across the border, and for bathroom breaks and what not. Well I guess we gave ourselves too much time, lol. We only made one bathroom break, and breezed through the border without any problems or line ups. So by the time we got to Seattle we had about 3hrs or so before we even needed to BE at the airport, lol.

Good thing there is a large mall near the airport, we wasted some time around there for awhile and then headed over to the airport after having a milkshake and some fries.

Here we are unloading the car at the airport:

Between the 5 of us we had 3 checked bags and a bunch of carry-ons.

After checking in and getting through security we still had a few hours before our flight. There was a nice childrens play area at the airport which Jacob LOVED and ran around for at least an hour I'd guess!

Here is a little video of my brother running around the play area with Jacob:

There was a really nice girl waiting for the same flight and she noticed the DS was getting restless. I think she was going to Peru or the Dominican or something like that to help out with kids down there. Anyways, she pulled out some bubbles and stuck on her clown nose and played with Jacob for a few minutes.

Our flight stopped in Charlotte, NC. Jacob had a bit of a meltdown here
He had slept the 5hrs on the first flight and just wanted to run around and after being told a few times that he couldn't run wild, and to stay close, he brokedown. Poor boy.

Here we are on the NC to FL flight, just over an hour I think?

Once we got to Orlando, things went really smoothly. Jacob was thrilled to ride the little tram from the US Airways section to the main terminal, and asked to go again, lol. "Um, no honey, we're going to go to Mickey's Boat instead, okay?"

We got our luggage and went down to the DCL transfers (magical express) area and were pointed towards a bus waiting for us. We hopped on and soon left for Cape Canaveral to board Mickey's Boat!

Up next: "I see it!"

Last edited by CrystalS; 09-25-2009 at 09:03 PM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-26-2009, 03:56 PM   #3
CrystalS
DIS Veteran

"I see it!"

**Warning: In the photos you are about to see, there may be tired/rough looking people. This is due to 12+ hours of travelling, please understand, lol.

So, we are now sitting on the DCL bus. Extremely tired from our red eye flights, but so anxious to get to the ship!

Driving along, I think I see something....
Is it?
Could it be??

YES IT IS!! Its the Disney Cruise Ship, look everyone!

As we got closer, we all got more and more excited. Then we pulled up to the terminal It was probably around 11:30ish when we got there.

Here are some photos while we waited in the terminal:

I think we had boarding pass 7, don't ask my why I didn't take a photo or at least remember for sure, lol.

Boarding went fairly fast, thankfully! Jacob was tired and restless! If you were there, you may have seen him having a melt down....

For some reason I didn't take any photos of us boarding the ship or of lunch that day. Usually when I'm busy taking photos I only see things through the view screen of the camera and miss out on actually SEEING everything firsthand. So I just took it all in instead of snapping away.

We boarded and were directed to Parrot's Cay where a CM told us they were full and to head up to BB on deck 9. I knew better than that though after reading up on the Dis here. So I told him that we'd like to wait for a table instead. And he brought us in and in less than a minute someone was seating us and it was NOT full inside, lol. I'm glad I had known to do that because it was nice and relaxing in Parrot's Cay.
The buffet was lovely, I wish I had tried some soup, but after having everything else, I was pretty full and didn't have room Had some nice cheese cake though! I'm a sucker for cheese cake!

After lunch we went up to see if the rooms were open yet, but they wern't. So up to deck 9 we went. We sat for a bit and Jacob played in the splash zone with another kid for awhile.

Jacob found that if he put his foot over the sprayers, he could direct the water and spray out on the deck....towards me, lol!

After a bit of splash time we headed back down to deck 6 to see if the rooms had been opened yet... Not yet, but would be soon, so we decided to wait 5 minutes.
Rope dropped and we went in search of our room.
If you haven't read my pre trip report, we booked 2 cat 12 gty rooms and ended up with a little pixie dust, putting us in 2 cat 11 rooms up on deck 6. We had rooms 6633 and 6635. They were nice quiet rooms, close to the aft elevators.

We didn't hesitate to put up our FE and door decorations. Nothing too fancy, but made it a little more comfy and also made it easy to spot our doors!

We waited a bit and got ready for the muster drill. Our station was in the Animators Palate dining room. It was nice to be inside the cool air conditioned room for the drill. We even got to take the crew stairwell down there
Near the end of the drill our family got to leave a bit earlier since we had a young child with us, I thought that was nice, to give us a head start
Jacob had his life vest on for a moment... but it didn't last long....oh and my brother always takes photos when I'm not ready, so just call me "the blur" lol.

After the drill, it was up to deck 10 to watch the Sail Away Party!!
It would have been fun to be on deck 9 in the middle of it all, but it was crowded by the time we got there. But deck 10 was nice, we had a good view of it all, plus it was easy to get to the rails to watch as we sailed away.
I got a video of the countdown and the horn, but all the cheering is loud, and you can barely hear the horn.

Here we are, leaving the last bit of land behind! Woo Hoo!

Ok, now lets go get ready for dinner!

Up next: Dinner at Parrot's Cay! (food pics included!)

Last edited by CrystalS; 09-26-2009 at 04:44 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:58 AM   #4
CrystalS
DIS Veteran

Dinner at Parrots Cay

After the sailaway party we headed down to our room to get ready for dinner. We had a rotation of PC, T, AP.....
I didn't realize that in order to get the "show" dinners we needed to be in certain dining rooms So we never got the spacial Golden mickey's menu.
Ah well, I know better for next time.

On our way down to PC:

Family dinner photo:

I know THIS is what your all waiting for, FOOD photos! I know I didn't take photos of everything, but you'll get a sampling:

Crab Martinique, it was good, but I probably wouldn't have it again.

Jacob started with a bowl of fruit, but we all ate from it, lol

Then Jacob had the macaroni with fries, he did a good job at eating some of each, but I think his appetite was thrown off a bit because of our trip. He turned into a snacker for our cruise and didn't eat much at mealtimes.

Oh and our server, Kelly Sean, made him a cute ketchup footprint which jacob thought was soooo cool! This is just after he ran a fry through it:

Don't ask me what anyone else had, I didn't get photos of those. But I did get photos of my meal and dessert, just don't ask me the proper names for the dishes, lol.

After dinner we returned to our room to find this little towel puppy on our bed

Our stateroom host had put a pack and play in the room for Jacob, but he hasn't been in one (or a crib even) for quite some time now. So we asked to have the couch made into a bed for him instead, which they had no problem with doing for us. (thanks!)

After our stop at the room we headed to the Golden Mickeys (we had early dinner seating so the show was after dinner for us). It was a great show! I was really impressed. Even Jacob sat up with his eyes glued to the stage for the whole show, he was enthrawlled with it!
He hasn't seen all of the Disney shows yet, but even with not knowing all the chartacters, he still enjoyed it.

After the show we headed back to our rooms. I'm not totally sure, but we may have gotten pizza this night from up on deck 9 at a late night snack.

We tried to get to bed at a decent time since we were all still tired from our long travels the night before and that morning. And we wanted to be well rested for Nassau day, we had plans!
I made sure to set up a wake up call since there are no alarm clocks in the rooms (Disney, please think about getting some, its nicer to wake up to a radio/clock than the phone ringing, lol).
Good thing I did too, it was hard to get out of bed the next morning.

Oh and those pillows and beds on the ship, they are AWESOME! We all were so comfortable!

Up Next: Nassau day, "safe" taxi, and the Atlantis Aquaventure!
Old 10-03-2009, 08:16 AM   #5
tow-mater-1
DIS Veteran

Great start to your trip report Love the pics! So did your your trip have the desired effect on your husband?? So is he now a convert?
tow-mater-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 09:44 AM   #6
DMMarla07860
DIS Veteran

Were you on the Wonder? because you mentioned you didn't get the special Golden Mickey's menu. That menu is not on the Wonder only on the Magic. 3 night cruises don't have the special menu's and 4 nights I'm pretty sure only have the pirate night special menu.

Great report so far
July 14th-18th, 2002- 3 Night Resort and 4 Night Disney Wonder Cruise, April 23rd-30th, 2005- 7 Night Disney Magic Western Cruise, August 19th-26th, 2006- 7 Night Disney Magic Western Double Dip Cruise, September 6th-9th, 2007- 3 Night Disney Wonder Cruise, July 13th- 20th, 2008- Mexican Riviera Disney Magic Cruise, February 21st-28th, 2009- 7 Night Disney Magic Western Cruise, February 28th-March 7th, 2009- 7 Night Disney Magic Eastern Cruise, August 27th-30th, 2009- 3 Night Disney Wonder Cruise, December 10th-13th, 2009- 3 Night Disney Wonder Cruise, March 6th-13th, 2010- 7 Night Disney Magic Western Cruise, February 17th-20th, 2011- 3 Night Disney Dream Cruise, February 20th-24th, 2011- 4 Night Disney Dream Cruise, April 27th-May 3rd, 2011- 6 Night LA to Vancouver Disney Wonder Cruise
February 16th-19th, 2012- 3 Night Disney Dream Cruise, April 21st-28th, 2012- 7 Night Disney Fantasy Eastern Cruise(first one),
June 15th-17th, 2012- 2 Night Disney Magic Cruise(NYC), August 17th- 25th, 2012- 8 Night Disney Magic Cruise(NYC)March 16th-23rd, 2013-7 Night Disney Fantasy Western March 23rd-30th, 2013-Disney Fantasy EasternUpcoming Cruises: November 20th-24th, 2013- Disney Magic
DMMarla07860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 08:56 PM   #7
CrystalS
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tow-mater-1 View Post
Great start to your trip report Love the pics! So did your your trip have the desired effect on your husband?? So is he now a convert?
Thanks, I've been a little slow getting the rest of the report up, lol.
DH LOVED the cruise, we all did. He talks about doing another cruise, though I think the Disney prices might scare him away from a 2nd one on Disney.
We would have loved to try for the PC cruise in 2011, but there is no way we can pay THAT much.... Maybe we'll come into some money one day and be able to do a special cruise like that.
I was looking into a Mexican Riviera one though, but we could do the same thing on another cruise line for cheaper, lol. And getting a cheaper cruise means we could afford to do extras on our trip (excursions/visit DL before the cruise).
But so far no plans of another cruise yet.
Old 10-03-2009, 08:58 PM   #8
CrystalS
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMMarla07860 View Post
Were you on the Wonder? because you mentioned you didn't get the special Golden Mickey's menu. That menu is not on the Wonder only on the Magic. 3 night cruises don't have the special menu's and 4 nights I'm pretty sure only have the pirate night special menu.

Great report so far
Oh really? That sucks, I just assumed that both ships did the special menus. Well looks like I need to go on a 7night or longer cruise, lol.
Old 10-03-2009, 09:27 PM   #9
CrystalS
DIS Veteran

Nassau Day!

So here we are the first morning of our cruise and we here the announcement that we are in Nassau and can start disembarking soon.
So we all get dressed and head up to BB Buffet for some breakfast.

It was nice up there, not too crowded either. And the food was good, nice selection. I enjoyed the corn beef hash, I haven't had that since I was little.
Jacob ate a few bites of various things, but didn't eat all that much.... had some chocolate milk though, lol.

Once we were finished breakfast we headed down to get off the ship since we brought everything we needed with us up to BB buffet.

Here is the beautiful Wonder

Oh, and look who was beside us... I think they left just ahead of us in Cape Canaveral too, lol.

Walking toward the market building

Some "thing" inside the market building

When we stepped outside there were a lot of taxi drivers out there trying to get you to go for tours and stuff. We had one guy say he could take us to Comfort Suites, and then another man came up and started telling us to come with him and he could take us on a tour, blah blah blah. I told him, we already had plans and that "we were already going with this gentleman over here", refering to the first man. He seemed quite pleased that we stayed with him, lol. He asked us to wait just a few moments to try to get a few more people to fill his van/bus. We only waited maybe 1-2 minutes and the driver came back with another couple and off we went. Now these taxi's aren't like we know as taxis from home, it was a large van with a couple rows of seats in it. We climbed in and while attempting to put on a seatbelt I noticed that our bench seat didn't seem to be fastened down very well.... oh well. "when in nassau" right?

Next thing you know we are at comfort suites where we checked in and found out that when we booked through priceline.com it was only for 2 people and not all 4 of us, so in order to get passes to the Atlantis Waterpark for everyone, we needed to pay the difference for the other two adults. This worked out to another 160ish including the housekeeping fee (for the room we wern't even going to go into) and some other fee. I knew about the fees, but not that priceline only reserved the room for 2 people. So that was a bummer.

Time to walk across the street to Atlantis

Once we were in the Altlantis hotel, we had to ask a couple of times which way to go since there wern't any signs. We say some neat shops and glass sculptures while we walked about inside.

Once we made it outside, we then had to make our way to a towel hut for our bracelets and then try to find the right area that had the slides, lol. That was a bit of a walk....

Saw some stingrays

Went over a bridge

Then we found the slide area. My mom, brother and Aaron grabbed a tube and headed up to the tube slide where you go through the shark tunnel. While they were doing this Jacob and I decided to explore the small slides by the pool that were just his size, although the pools they went into were too deep for him, so I had to carry him through them and go down with him. But he liked that anyways. Later on we found him a life jacket, so he was able to follow me down the slide on his own

Aaron and I

Then we found the tube river. This was the one that has the 4-5ft high ways that push you down the river! But, sadly, they weren't working that day. So it was just a lazy river, and so Jacob could join us

Where the waves are SUPPOSED to come out, I think

We even tried our hands at the water coasters (the conveyors up to the coasters wern't on though sadly

View from the Power Tower.

Continued in next post...
Old 10-03-2009, 10:42 PM   #10
CrystalS
DIS Veteran

Nassau Day continued

We went around and around on the tube river quite a few times, Jacob really enjoyed it and kept asking to go again!
We did swim in other areas too though.

As the day got later, it was time to head back to the ship. We got changed, and got all of our stuff together and started the walk back to the hotel entrance where we grabbed a taxi and drove back to the ship.
We climbed back aboard the Wonder and headed to our rooms for a quick shower and a change for dinner.

Tonight was dinner at Tritons. Aaron got a drink with his dinner and it came with a cute Pirates in the Carribean light up glass. I can't remember what we all had for dinner, but it was good. I do remember that my mom had a bowl of tomato parmasean soup though, and after Jacob wouldn't eat any of his food, she gave him a bite of the soup and he wanted more. So we asked our servers if he could have a bowl of his own, which they quickly brought out for him, and he ate the whole bowl of soup!

We saw the Toy Story show that night, it was really well done! Jacob didn't know who Buzz and Woody were before that night, but he recognizes them everytime he sees them now, lol.

This was waiting for us when we got back to our room that night

The Pirates IN the Caribbean Party was tonight, so we went up to watch Mickey fly across the boat, and then we watched the Fireworks, which were neat. We then got a few goodies from the dessert buffet and went back to our rooms to eat them. It was quite crowded up on deck for the party, so it was nice to get down to our rooms where it was quiet. After our desserts we got ready for bed since it was getting late. We wanted to get plenty of sleep since it would be Castaway Cay day tomorrow!

Out went the lights and we were asleep like babies in no time

Next: Castaway Cay!!! Can't wait!
Old 10-04-2009, 01:30 AM   #11
DMMarla07860
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalS View Post
Oh really? That sucks, I just assumed that both ships did the special menus. Well looks like I need to go on a 7night or longer cruise, lol.
yeah really, got to have the regular menu's soo I can see why they don't have special menu's on the Wonder on 3 night's and only special pirate on 4 night
July 14th-18th, 2002- 3 Night Resort and 4 Night Disney Wonder Cruise, April 23rd-30th, 2005- 7 Night Disney Magic Western Cruise, August 19th-26th, 2006- 7 Night Disney Magic Western Double Dip Cruise, September 6th-9th, 2007- 3 Night Disney Wonder Cruise, July 13th- 20th, 2008- Mexican Riviera Disney Magic Cruise, February 21st-28th, 2009- 7 Night Disney Magic Western Cruise, February 28th-March 7th, 2009- 7 Night Disney Magic Eastern Cruise, August 27th-30th, 2009- 3 Night Disney Wonder Cruise, December 10th-13th, 2009- 3 Night Disney Wonder Cruise, March 6th-13th, 2010- 7 Night Disney Magic Western Cruise, February 17th-20th, 2011- 3 Night Disney Dream Cruise, February 20th-24th, 2011- 4 Night Disney Dream Cruise, April 27th-May 3rd, 2011- 6 Night LA to Vancouver Disney Wonder Cruise
February 16th-19th, 2012- 3 Night Disney Dream Cruise, April 21st-28th, 2012- 7 Night Disney Fantasy Eastern Cruise(first one),
June 15th-17th, 2012- 2 Night Disney Magic Cruise(NYC), August 17th- 25th, 2012- 8 Night Disney Magic Cruise(NYC)March 16th-23rd, 2013-7 Night Disney Fantasy Western March 23rd-30th, 2013-Disney Fantasy EasternUpcoming Cruises: November 20th-24th, 2013- Disney Magic
DMMarla07860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:20 PM   #12
CrystalS
DIS Veteran

Castaway cay!

Hey, I just realized that I haven't finished my trip report! Why didn't someone tell me? lol.

Anyways, where were we?
Oh right!

CASTAWAY CAY DAY!

I just want to start off by saying that this will be one of my favorite places from now on! It's just so peaceful here!

So its the morning of Castaway Cay day and we are laying in bed still.
Did you know that if you get an inside room, you CANNOT tell what time it is, and therefore have NO IDEA of when to get out of bed? lol.
We relied solely on wake up calls and hearing the captains announcements each morning. The announcements were in the hall and not in our room most of the time, so Aaron never heard them, he's a good sleeper, lol. But I always heard them if I wasn't already up from the wake up call.

Once we were dressed and ready, I knocked on my mom and brothers door beside ours to signal that we were ready. Then we all went up to Beach Blanket Buffet for some breakfast.
I really love that corned beef hash!

Then we worked our way down to disembark at Castaway Cay!
We were ahead of my mom and brother at this point because my brother had slept in. So my mom had to go back to the room to get him while we went ahead.
Since we were trying to be slow so they could catch up, we skipped the tram and just walked, which was fine because I wanted to try to catch Capt Jack Sparrow in front of the Flying Dutchman for a quick photo.

Even Aaron got in the photo with Capt Jack, lol.

That guy sure is funny, lol.

Then we made our way towards the family beach and stumbled upon Mickey Mouse! And the line wasn't long even!
Jacob wanted to go see Mickey, but got a little shy when we got up close.

After some photos we saw a shop and we each found a shirt we liked and bought them so we could have some Bahamas souveniers.

We made it to the start of the family beach.
View of the Wonder from the beach.

Um.....now that is a LOT of tubes!

We stood at the start of the family beach for a few minutes to see if my mom and brother had beat us there (since we made so many stops, they were likely to have passed us). Then we spotted them, coming down the family beach towards us. So we met up and decided to go to the end of the family beach where they had spied some empty chairs and it was a bit quieter over there.

So we found a spot and plunked down to call it home for the day.

Building sand castles.

The obligitory sandy feet shot by Aaron.

Oh and we also saw this tiny, cute little sand crab!

Then we all did some swimming.

Soon lunch time rolled around and we went over to cookies Bar-B-Que and had a super yummy lunch! The ribs were great! Jacob enjoyed some fresh fruit too.
Sorry, no photos of Cookies, we were too busy eating, lol.

We worked our way back to "our spot" and some more swimming ensued.
I had wanted to get my hair braided, so I checked out the prices on the island. The ladies told me a price, and then kept adding a dollar here and there per braid for various reasons..... I felt like I was getting scammed because there wern't many people getting their hair done so maybe they were trying to make up for it by charging me more?
Needless to say, I said no thanks and then I thought I'd see if there was any braiding going on aboard the ship at that time. So I told everyone what I was doing and headed back to the ship to have a look. I called guest services once I got to our room and found out there would be braiding, but not until that evening.
Since I was already on the ship, I decided that I'd to some laundry while Iw as there. We were starting to build up a couple loads, lol. So I threw in two loads of laundry and then went up to deck 9 to get some icecream. Then I just lazed around in the room until the wash cycle was done. I threw them into the dryer, and then figured I'd have an hour or more before they were done, so I went back to find the family at the beach.

When I got there Jacob was floating in his lifejacket with out any support! Even in a life jacket, he's always wanted to be holding on to someone and not let go of, but they had coaxed him into floating by himself while I was gone, it was so fun to watch him learning some independence in the water!!

Then we got some more photos and tried out the hammocks.

Eventually it was time to head back to the ship... but wait! I hadn't gotten my Konk Cooler that I had wanted so badly to try!
As we walked back towards the ship I sadly noticed that I was too late and all the drink servers had gone and the bars were closed up. I guess I'll just have to come again some day so I can try one!

Heading back to the ship now.

And that was our day at Castaway Cay!

Stay tuned for the next installment: Our last dinner on board
Old 10-13-2009, 09:01 PM   #13
tow-mater-1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalS View Post
Hey, I just realized that I haven't finished my trip report! Why didn't someone tell me? lol.

Anyways, where were we?
Oh right!

CASTAWAY CAY DAY!
That OK, us Canadians have been busy this weekend stuffing our faces with turkey! Completely understandable. Again, great pics. I am soo excited for Castaway Cay!
tow-mater-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 12:48 AM   #14
CrystalS
DIS Veteran

Our Last night aboard :(

Tonight we ate at Animator's Palate, I had been waiting for this dining experiance

Alex was kind enough to cut Jacobs chicken for him.

Kerry Sean and Alex, our Server and Assistant Server, great guys!

MMmmm, desserts! (no they are NOT all mine, lol, I just got the fruit plate)

Jacob came back from castaway cay with a weird sting/bite

On the way out after dinner. Jacob had fallen asleep at the table.

Then we went to the show, this is the only photo I got because of the no flash photography rule, lol.

After the show Jacob was a little cranky so we went out on a deck and he got to calm down and enjoy the open air and the nice night sky.

Back at the room that night we had this little guy waiting for us

And I'm afraid that is the end of my cruise photos

But don't worry! I have Disney World photos coming up!
(And you'll also get to find out the meaning of the title of this trip report, lol)
Old 11-01-2009, 07:15 PM   #15
mommyofthreeboys
DIS Veteran

Loved reading your TR!!! Thanks for sharing!
September 2008-ASsp- Anniversary trip-just DH & I
April 25-30, 2009- BWV with a friend
March 21-25, 2010- first cruise! and a stay at POR and CS. On the Wonder.
January 3-8, 2011- 2nd cruise! On the Magic.
(41) (38) (20) (15) (13)
mommyofthreeboys is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: