Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2009, 11:58 PM   #1
matrixband
Mouseketeer

Shutters Photos Available after Cruise?

The line was mega long the last day of the cruise and I was unable to order the prints I wanted. Is there an online way to view your photos and order after the cruise is over? Perhaps tagged to your state room number or dining table?
matrixband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 10:55 AM   #2
matrixband
Mouseketeer

Photos

I'm emailing Disney on this one. I will post their answer. I cannot imagine Disney passing up an opportunity to make some more money.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-22-2009, 03:00 PM   #3
Woobie
DIS Veteran

I'm interested to know the answer. We ordered prints from the kiosk that we were never given the next morning (debarkation day. It WAS crazy). While we were not charged for them, we still want the photos. I called DCL from the airport yesterday, finally getting a phone number for "Shutters." I had to leave a message & I still have not heard back. Can't find the # I was given, but the number at the bottom of a Shutters receipt is 305-476-3666 (Image Photo Services). I'll assume they're closed on the weekend. If I get more info, I'll post.

Val
Woobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 04:24 PM   #4
tjbaggott
DIS Veteran

All photos are kept on file for 6 weeks. I'm certain you will get a reply.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:28 PM   #5
ppony
Artist in residence

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbaggott View Post
All photos are kept on file for 6 weeks. I'm certain you will get a reply.
REALLY? COOL! I have to say that they didn't explain much about our options or anything when we were there so afterwards I had wished we had gotten some other sizes and such.

ppony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:06 PM   #6
matrixband
Mouseketeer

Disney gave me this website. I am trying to contact them, but does not look like the kiosk onboard where you can view your photos. Looks like you kind of have to know what you want like reprints. Still, I will see and report.

http://www.image.com/html/post_cruise.html
Old 11-24-2009, 07:25 AM   #7
Woobie
DIS Veteran

That is the website. I talked to someone there yesterday. He said the staff will be manually looking through all the photos (~50,000), so the more you give for info, the better. He STRONGLY recommended uploading a picture of whomever is in the photo(s) you're looking for so thay can match faces.

I also asked if I could get either size of all photos & he said that if it was printed in 8x10, you can get 6x8, but they'll charge you for the 8x10. Just FYI.
Woobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 07:32 AM   #8
HiddenMickeys
Not all treaure is silver and gold. Some is CHOCOLATE! With EARS! "On a steek!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woobie View Post
That is the website. I talked to someone there yesterday. He said the staff will be manually looking through all the photos (~50,000), so the more you give for info, the better. He STRONGLY recommended uploading a picture of whomever is in the photo(s) you're looking for so thay can match faces.

I also asked if I could get either size of all photos & he said that if it was printed in 8x10, you can get 6x8, but they'll charge you for the 8x10. Just FYI.
We asked the same question on board, and got that same answer. Also, they said the borders are size specific in their system and can't be altered so if you go from an 8X10 to a 6X8, you'll lose any border that was there. I asked if we then could use one of the 6X8 borders instead and was told no.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: