Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 04:46 PM   #61
Lifelong_Dreamer
DIS Veteran
 
Lifelong_Dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 13,754

Love the reveal! They were so excited!
Lifelong_Dreamer is offline  
Old 11-23-2009, 05:21 PM   #62
Poohtigeey
DIS Veteran
 
Poohtigeey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,580

Oh Tracy!!! That was so great!! What cuties. I can't wait to hear all about it. That was a great reveal. (I'm also glad I got to hear you voice!LOL!) Poor little Ace. He knows what those suitcases mean!
Poohtigeey is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 11-23-2009, 07:26 PM   #63
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran
 
IheartDDuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 6,064

Tracy,
That was a great reveal! Their reactions were priceless. And I love hearing your accent. Trust me, anything is better then my flat Midwestern! No one would want to hear me on a video.
IheartDDuck is offline  
Old 11-23-2009, 07:43 PM   #64
SaratogaShan
DIS Veteran
 
SaratogaShan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Atlanta, Ga
Posts: 695

That was precious!

I love to see other people get excited about going to Disney! It makes me excited just watching them!
__________________


SaratogaShan is offline  
Old 11-23-2009, 08:49 PM   #65
katiebelle21
DIS Veteran
 
katiebelle21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 715

Awww...their reaction was adoreable! Thanks for sharing it! I loved when they yelled PIXIE DUST?!?! Too cute
katiebelle21 is offline  
Old 11-23-2009, 09:35 PM   #66
mrsksomeday
My Prince uses a power wheelchair!
 
mrsksomeday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Southern Illinois
Posts: 7,639

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
Awwww bless, I love how Christian's jaw is getting lower and lower as he realises what is happening, so cute

They both looked so excited, how on earth did you all sleep that night?
Hi Jo. Christian was so excited. Josh and Abbey took the sofa bed, so the kids were in the same room with us, it took about 40 minutes for them to calm down enough to go to sleep..

Quote:
Originally Posted by praisehisname View Post
I'm in and caught up! I love the kids' reactions!
Thanks, we did too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyland_Mama View Post
Cute! I love their reactions!

I keep at Christian doing the Cabbage Patch!
Christian and Hannah danced quite a lot on this trip, I have other videos .

Quote:
Originally Posted by askelton View Post
What a wonderful surprise!
I am so thankful to have a wonderful man in my life that wanted all our family to go to WDW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkluvsmickey View Post
I love this update Tracy! The kids reactions were great and I can understand why you got choked up. I loved to hear your voice too!

I bet the kids had tons of questions and had a hard time sleeping!
Did you hear Bill laughing at me when I was sniffing. We went through the binder, it really did help. The sleeping came easier than I thought it would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkB8HooHaHa View Post
Oh! The song got to me What a wonderful way for the kids to find out. They looked so happy and excited.

And I'm glad to hear your hair was looking fabulous that day.
That song always gets to me, I love it . Hannah really surprised me saying that about my hair .

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillydilly View Post
Love the kids' reactions! Can't wait to see how this TR unfolds. I have enjoyed your other TR's!
Welcome to our TR!! Thank you so much for reading.
mrsksomeday is offline  
Old 11-23-2009, 09:39 PM   #67
mrsksomeday
My Prince uses a power wheelchair!
 
mrsksomeday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Southern Illinois
Posts: 7,639

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifelong_Dreamer View Post
Love the reveal! They were so excited!
Thanks Lessa, it was a great night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poohtigeey View Post
Oh Tracy!!! That was so great!! What cuties. I can't wait to hear all about it. That was a great reveal. (I'm also glad I got to hear you voice!LOL!) Poor little Ace. He knows what those suitcases mean!
Hi Monica. Ace hates suitcases . Those kids are wonderful, we adore them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post
Tracy,
That was a great reveal! Their reactions were priceless. And I love hearing your accent. Trust me, anything is better then my flat Midwestern! No one would want to hear me on a video.
Hi, I love watching that video, those two always had us smiling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaratogaShan View Post
That was precious!

I love to see other people get excited about going to Disney! It makes me excited just watching them!
I am so glad people are liking the videos! Thanks for reading and watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiebelle21 View Post
Awww...their reaction was adoreable! Thanks for sharing it! I loved when they yelled PIXIE DUST?!?! Too cute
Hannah loves Pixie Dust!
mrsksomeday is offline  
Old 11-23-2009, 09:56 PM   #68
BlueBayou
Stop trolling, and reel 'er in!
 
BlueBayou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Southwestern USA
Posts: 1,558

Great reveal - looking forward to hearing more about the trip.
__________________
BlueBayou

Our Oct 2009 Dream trip with bumps in the road

Has WDW changed since 1976? - POFQ Oct '09 Pre-Trippie

WDW 2 times in '70's & Oct '09, Disneyland '79, '99, '00, April '01, '02, Dec. '04, June '05, Dec '05, Oct. '06, Oct. '07, Oct. '08, May '10, Oct 11, Oct 12, Oct 13
BlueBayou is offline  
Old 11-24-2009, 12:15 AM   #69
jordanyosh
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Williamstown, KY
Posts: 17,715

What great reactions!!!!

I'm proud of your gang for keeping the secret for so long!
jordanyosh is offline  
Old 11-24-2009, 04:52 AM   #70
Minniekins
DIS Veteran
 
Minniekins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: 60 miles W of Chicago, IL - too far from Mickey!!!
Posts: 1,587

Oh, that was awesome! They were so darn cute, so surprised and excited! It's great giving such a big surprise like this, it's so fun! I remember when I surprised my DD19 twice, once when she was about 9 and again when she was 14. She was so excited and freaked out, she couldn't stop shaking and asking really? really?! What a fun surprise for them and I can't wait to read the next installment and hear what happens next!
__________________
Me - Chrissie DD24 - Danielle
Minniekins is offline  
Old 11-24-2009, 10:58 AM   #72
mousescrapper
DIS Veteran
 
mousescrapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chicago Suburbs, IL
Posts: 4,587

I have to ditto...

the 14 bags of luggage.....I bet that was a sight to see unloading at the airport..please tell me you guys could do the DME and have your luggage delievered to POP...

Just love the reactions...they were truly surprised or so delighted to be going


too sweet!
mousescrapper is offline  
Old 11-24-2009, 02:07 PM   #73
Belle_373
Mouseketeer
 
Belle_373's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 321

Thank you for sharing the video with us. I started to tear up when Wishes started playing in the background. The kids reactions were priceless!
__________________
Engaged at Disney's Polynesian Resort ~ September 13, 2009~
Married at Disney's Wedding Pavilion & Reception at the Attic ~ Monday, October 3, 2011

Belle_373 is offline  
Old 11-24-2009, 05:16 PM   #74
mrsksomeday
My Prince uses a power wheelchair!
 
mrsksomeday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Southern Illinois
Posts: 7,639

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBayou View Post
Great reveal - looking forward to hearing more about the trip.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanyosh View Post
What great reactions!!!!

I'm proud of your gang for keeping the secret for so long!
Thanks Jordan, I am proud of us too, you can't even imagine how many times I wanted to just tell them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minniekins View Post
Oh, that was awesome! They were so darn cute, so surprised and excited! It's great giving such a big surprise like this, it's so fun! I remember when I surprised my DD19 twice, once when she was about 9 and again when she was 14. She was so excited and freaked out, she couldn't stop shaking and asking really? really?! What a fun surprise for them and I can't wait to read the next installment and hear what happens next!
Bill and I were happy to be able to give this to the kids, they are really great kids and we wanted to share our special place with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
So cute! I love the reveal and can't wait to read more.

Man that is a lot of luggage!
Yes it was a lot of luggage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousescrapper View Post
I have to ditto...

the 14 bags of luggage.....I bet that was a sight to see unloading at the airport..please tell me you guys could do the DME and have your luggage delievered to POP...

Just love the reactions...they were truly surprised or so delighted to be going


too sweet!
Well 2 bags were related to Bill and his disablities, one was Hannah's dresses and the shirts I got everyone else, I did that in a carryon, there was no way I was going to let that one get lost. We did you DME on the way there and back and with Pop we did airline check in at the resort, but there is a story with that, but you will have to wait a while to read that .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle_373 View Post
Thank you for sharing the video with us. I started to tear up when Wishes started playing in the background. The kids reactions were priceless!
Wishes always makes me cry. Thanks for reading.
mrsksomeday is offline  
Old 11-24-2009, 05:27 PM   #75
jordanyosh
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Williamstown, KY
Posts: 17,715

I'm a blabbermouth. I'm glad I live no where near your family.....
jordanyosh is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: