Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2010, 07:36 PM   #1
Gretchen2
Mouseketeer

Checking email at Pop or Parks to receive special offers

I received an email today from Disney about receiving special offers via email while we were at Disney. We don't plan to bring a computer and are staying at Pop.

Has anyone received any of these offers while on their trip? We have basic phones so we can't get email that way.

Gretchen
Gretchen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:21 PM   #2
cm8
Half of the time we're rushing around to get things done last minute or we realize we're running behind so we need to catch up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gretchen2 View Post
I received an email today from Disney about receiving special offers via email while we were at Disney. We don't plan to bring a computer and are staying at Pop.

Has anyone received any of these offers while on their trip? We have basic phones so we can't get email that way.

Gretchen
HI! We received the same memo and it was just a thing to let us know about the BBO that were available. You have to have it booked while there or on the day of C/O b4 you check out! That was it, nothing else special!

"I have placed the Lord ever before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken." Psalm 16:8

cm8 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-19-2010, 07:40 AM   #3
Gretchen2
Mouseketeer

Did they always deliver the bounce back tag offer to your room like they have in the past?
Old 06-19-2010, 08:08 AM   #4
Gretchen2
Mouseketeer

Did they always deliver the bounce back tag offer to your room like they have in the past?
Old 06-19-2010, 08:11 AM   #5
SnackyStacky
Disney Addict
S2+1

Proud new daddy to his own little princess!

Not sure if the Bounceback fliers are in-room, but you can call extension 8844 from your in-room phone. Tell them you're on property and were wondering about special offers for booking your next trip while still on property.
SnackyStacky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 01:31 PM   #6
cm8
Half of the time we're rushing around to get things done last minute or we realize we're running behind so we need to catch up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gretchen2 View Post
It was always on the desk with a calendar and in the shape of a clock that said" don"t be late pick a date". At GF it was on a green and white rectangle thingy with the offers available and had a number for you to call and the ext. HTH

"I have placed the Lord ever before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken." Psalm 16:8

cm8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 03:34 PM   #7
Mickdeb
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cm8 View Post
HI! We received the same memo and it was just a thing to let us know about the BBO that were available. You have to have it booked while there or on the day of C/O b4 you check out! That was it, nothing else special!
Actually, on our trip at the end of April, we received a few other offers to take advantage of during our stay as well as the Bounceback offer. There was a discount on photopass pictures and a photopass CD. We received at least 3 emails while on our vacation.

Mickdeb is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: