Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2009, 08:44 PM   #1
anewmac
Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?

Post Surprise! Itís a Do Over! Military Style August 8-18th (Update 1/31 Pg7 H-wood Day3)

No time to waste so let me just get to the nitty gritty right now....

Let me start with introducing you to the crew

DH- Elbert (aka E, Mac) US Marine, getting ready for a 5th deployment (Who needs Prince Charming when your married to a Marine!)

Me- Drea , wife of the Marine, Mom of the 2goofy boys. Suffers from a case of OCVP (Obsessive Compulsive Vacation Planning, like most on this board)

DS#1- Phoenix (aka P, Bubba, Big Fry) age 11 PlayStation/Wii aficionado, the "whatever" kid, protector of his lil brother (most the time)

DS#2- Justice (aka J, GG, Small Fry) soon to be 7, lover of cars... and food (kid after his moms own heart!), the "OK" kid, idolizes his big brother (most the time)

Obviously by reading the title as you can see
  1. Itís a surprise, for whom? Our goofy boys, yet I think the older one knows something is up, hard to keep all the planning hidden.
  2. 2) Yes itís a Do over! Why, well the last trip we took was last year after our Disney Cruise (you can read all about that here Double Dipping w/a Mouse & a Marine ) we all got the cruise crud so our 3days in the World turned into 1, and that 1 day it RAINED most of the day. So we really didnít get to enjoy the Magic of it all.
  3. Well by military style you probably think E has us all touring commando and we are up at 0600, eating chow by 0830, etc.. UMM no see thatís ME that does that. Since Eís everyday life revolves around schedules and itineraries, when he goes on vacation he likes to just get up late and do WHATEVERÖ that so doesnít work for me and my disease (OCVP) So were not going Commando style (yet J sometimes doesnít like to wear his chonies so in that essence he may be LOL) but I have planned the days, meals, parks, and then some.
  4. Ok so thereís no 4 but thing is when I was 7 we went to WDW and it rained then also SO Mommy wants to do it all over and what mommy wants, mommy gets RIGHT!

We had initially planned to do another Disney Cruise. This time an Eastern itinerary on June 20th. But Disney then came out with a GREAT MILITARY DISCOUNT. Well there were discounts for the cruise tooÖ but we decided since we didnít get to do WDW last time, we should knock it out now. Itís a great deal that canít be passed up. 10days for less money then a 7day cruise. We just hope the boys will be happy with this. They love LOVED the cruise, still cant stop talking about it, and ask when the next one will beÖ get a job boys LOL.

I know most start a planning journal way in advanceÖ but well Ive been behind in my cruise journal that Iím finally getting around to finishing that, so that I can start here. (OK OK Im still not done almost a year later. But plan to be once we leave, so bear with me as I finish one report and start the next. More or less LOL)

So with less then a month away I need to collect my thoughts and finish up any plans, and this is really the best place to put them all! 4more Saturdays till we leave on a jet plane!

Oh the basics-
Staying at the POP 8-16th
Then another Surprise for the boys staying the 16th-18 at AKL (Animal Kingdom Lodge)

We are getting the military tickets for 5days with park hopper and water park added on, then we also have our 3days base tickets that we didnt use last time.

HMM I think thats all for now! Off to finish my other trip report LOL
PS please forgive me if I confuse the 2 LOL

~Quick Links to Each Chapter~
Pre Trippy
Details, Details, Details
An excuse to do some shopping!
Mini Update 10days Out
Becoming Martha Stewarts Apprentice
Packing/Mini Update= 2sleeps untill Im Too Excited To Sleep!

Trippy
Were Back!!!
Change of Plans Boys
Our NON STOP Flight... with 3 Stops
Hurray For Hollywood, & 1st time on a Roller Coaster
Hurray For Hollywood, & 1st time on a Roller Coaster (cont.)
Im such a tease
No Margaritas until the Missions are Complete (Part 1)
No Margaritas until the Missions are Complete (Part 2)
No Margaritas until the Missions are Complete (Part 3)
Just another day in Hollywood (Part 1)
Just another day in Hollywood (Part 2)
Just another day in Hollywood (Part3)

NEXT UP: DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS

Last edited by anewmac; 01-31-2010 at 04:21 PM. Reason: updates
Old 07-12-2009, 12:14 PM   #2
surfergirl602
Well you're one step ahead of me

Hey Drea!!! You are way more motivated than me! LOL
June 2006 - off site 5th year anniversary May 2008 - POR the girls' very first trip! Aug 2009 - AKL, military homecoming trip! Sept 2009 - proud DVC owners at BLT!!! Oct 2010 AKV Mar 2012 - AOA Dec 2012 - welcome home, daddy surprise trip

My Author Blog!
https://melissamackinnon.wordpress.com
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-12-2009, 10:45 PM   #3
TheDisneyGirl02
I found my Disney Prince!
Animals that have gone through the taxidermy process scare like nothing else!

Yay!!!! Another TR from Drea!!!!!

I can't wait to read more!
Old 07-13-2009, 12:26 AM   #4
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran

I'm here! Great introductions! I'm sorry to hear that E will be leaving again. Hope you make some great family memories for all of you before he leaves. Here's some for lots of sunshine for you! Your trip is getting really close!
Old 07-15-2009, 04:01 AM   #5
TotallyAngelic
Disney Addict

HI Drea
Just joining this thread to hear all about your up and coming adventures - it all sounds very exciting! I also have 2 trip reports on the go now - we are off to Disneyland Paris in 5 days

Look forward to reading more about your trip and how excited will your boys be when they find out
Old 07-15-2009, 07:41 AM   #6
anetnmike
Why yes, I was named after a mousketeer!

Hey Drea! I'm in for the ride! I love your trippies! I also "suffer" from your disease but I don't want to be cured!
Old 07-15-2009, 09:40 PM   #7
anewmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfergirl602 View Post
Hey Drea!!! You are way more motivated than me! LOL
HAHA not sure about motovated, more like obsessed LOL. Plus I need somewhere to jot down all my thoughts and plans. Cant tell the boys, and E just looks at me like Im insane always talking about planning things and trips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisneyGirl02 View Post
Yay!!!! Another TR from Drea!!!!!

I can't wait to read more!
So glad you like Ill probably get something up this weekend for this one.. maybe even the other one too LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICFOR2 View Post
I'm here! Great introductions! I'm sorry to hear that E will be leaving again. Hope you make some great family memories for all of you before he leaves. Here's some for lots of sunshine for you! Your trip is getting really close!
Nothing is set in stone but he is having all this "training" schedualed so he knows its for something and rumors have started floating down. Which is usually how it all starts. But its probably for the better that he goes.. I know it sounds HORRIBLE but we are so used to him being gone that he's been home for a whole year now.. this is the longest in a while... any longer together and we have joked it could lead us to divorce LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyAngelic View Post
HI Drea
Just joining this thread to hear all about your up and coming adventures - it all sounds very exciting! I also have 2 trip reports on the go now - we are off to Disneyland Paris in 5 days

Look forward to reading more about your trip and how excited will your boys be when they find out
OMG PARIS... I want to do that park too ... someday. Cant wait to read yours.. wait is there a pre trippy that Im missing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anetnmike View Post
Hey Drea! I'm in for the ride! I love your trippies! I also "suffer" from your disease but I don't want to be cured!
I am with you hun, no need to cure this disease... I just like to stabalize it now and then by having a few shots of "water"
Old 07-17-2009, 07:27 PM   #8
nenner1
I must've been distracted by the Cafe Press Logo Thong talk!

Ok girl get on with it...you've only got a few weeks before you go, lets hear about all those plans...ADR's, etc.

(You'll probably finish this one before me, too! )

Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas 9/2011- NEW! TRIP REPORT! - Disney Magic 7 Night Western 10/2010: Trip Report - Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas 1/2010: Trip Report and Videos - Disney Magic 7 Night Western Double Dip 09/08: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 3 Night Bahamas 10/07: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 4 Night Bahamas 03/07: Trip Report
Old 07-18-2009, 01:08 PM   #9
anewmac

Details Details Details

SO, Once we figured out the days we wanted to go I booked the hotels, since all that was refundable if need be. (With E’s change of plans that the Marine Corps does, ya never know) Then started looking for airfare. Was able to find a one way from San Diego to Orlando for the 4 of us under $500. Score! Release dates for the return hadn’t been posted at that time I was looking so I started working on the important stuff, where should we get ADR’s for?

After reading a few dinning report, and all the menu’s I made my list. Now all I had to do was wait for my window of opportunity to open to call and book.. Oh ya and I was waiting for them to release the park hours for August. Once those were release I called and made ADR’s about a week later.

Let me tell you about that experience. It was a doozy. When I called in May, they were getting ready to unveil the online ADR reservations thing. (That’s the technical term I looked it up LOL) So I call and of course get a great over the top CM. Well its taking longer then normal for him to look things up as there system is so slow he states. So we start chatting and come to find out when he was a boy he lived in my area, back when it was cowboys and wagons LOL ok not that far back but you get the picture. Well after him booking me 2 of my ADR’s his system craps out on him, he looses everything and has to reboot. Im so upset he is upset for me and so apologetic. I cant blame him so I have to call back the next day as I’m on my lunch break.

Next day comes around and I get another great over the top CM. Guess what happens here… YUP you guessed it… have to call back and start all over tmrw… ok 3 times the charm right… Thank fully it was! I was able to book all but 2 of my ADR’s that I wanted.. Now granted didn’t get the times I wanted but beggars wont be choosers at this point in the game.

Thanks to nenner1 I have started making spread sheets to document EVERYTHING lol

Here’s a link if you want to see the full thing, which is still a work in progress

WDW Spreadsheet Mania

Here is our itinerary.

Sat 8/8- Fly out of San Diego at 935am, land in Orlando at 745, take ME (magical express) to the POP. We will either grab chow at the airport or once we get to POP.. Depending on how loud the boys whine LOL

We will start by using our 3 day basic pass’s from last yr, so no park hopping, no water park

Sun 8/9-. ADR is for 50’s dinner @ 715pm, so we will be going to the Hollywood Park Probably sleep in since we will have had a long travel day.

Mon 8/10- Coral Reef @ 725pm –Epcot, try and catch the Reflections water show at 9pm

Tue 8/11- Sci-Fi @ 520pm- Hollywood, I am hoping to catch Fantasmic by 9 sine we can start at this park later also.

Now we will switch over to the 5day military pass that will have water park/hopper option added so now is when it gets fun!

Wed 8/12- Hit Typhoon Lagoon at opening 9am, Then we have Teppan Edo at 5pm at Epcot, when were done hit Epcot till close 9pm.

Thu 8/13- Start EMH at Blizard Beach 8am. Then we have dinner at Hoop De Doo 715p, tier 3

Fri 8/14- Boys choice of water park to begin with, then 705pm, Whispering Canyon for ADR. Depending on how we feel, hit the MK for EMH maybe even catch the fireworks too.

Sat 8/15- We have dinner at Tusker house at 540pm, So since that is at Animal Kingdom, Im thinking we just may spend the whole day here since it closes at 6pm

Today we check out of POP and head to AKL. Another surprise for the boys! They will be thinking its just the POP again, which they will like but sleeping and seeing animals will be awesome!

Mon 8/16- Dinner is Cape May at 6pm, so after the Water Park and dinner the MK has EMH till 1am (not saying we will go this long but we shall see)

Tue 8/17- I have lunch planned for us at Trex at 230 I know the boys will LOVE THIS. I thought we would use today as a lazy day, go play a round of miniature golf and hang around the pool, do some shopping in DTD. But now that I have finally got to look at my plans if we haven’t used all our park or water days we may do that instead (got to get our moneys worth LOL)

Wed 8/18- the worst day ever…we have to leave today. BUT good thing is our flight isn’t until 355pm, which means we have to be at ME 2hours ahead. I figure 2pm. So I made an ADR for somewhere we all loved for breakfast. KONA CAF… at 1030. Figure we can sleep in get ready have breakfast, then do a lil exploring of whatever kind we want (leaving some room open for the boys to input things since they will have wants and need I have to fulfill also… guess its not ALL about me LOL)

Wed 8/19- Back to school and work for us, the boys are actually missing 2 days of school this trip instead of 2weeks like on the cruise, no more homework during vacation for any of us LOL

Looking back at what I’ve planned now not sure about the park hopper, since it looks like we are just going from Water Park to amusement park. Anyone think its worth it. Its only $25ea for us thanks to the awesome military discount. But that saving could help me drink around the world!

Now since were not big breakfast people. I figured we would get some milk and cereal, bagels and coffee and that would get us out the door so, I got into a refridg swap when I 1st planned this trip. Well since then the girl that ran it got kicked off the board for something, and I was in contact with her for a while. I emailed her a while back asking whats up with it as it WAS still going, now for the last week she has still not emailed me back. Im a lil peeved as it cost me $12 (not much but still thats cutting into my Grey Goose Slushie money) and no response back from her. So still waiting and hoping, trying to get on another one and that chick isn’t responding either.. WTH? Answer your emails people!

We are taking E’s camelback and will fill it up every morning with ice and water cuz I know it will get boiling there and I don’t want to be buying water or soda’s except at lunch and dinner time.

I received our luggage tags for ME, along with our Disney vacation package, just got it all last week. When I got the mail I did a happy dance. It made it more real.

20days and counting!

NEXT UP: An excuse to do some shopping!

Last edited by anewmac; 07-25-2009 at 05:29 PM.
Old 07-18-2009, 04:04 PM   #10
TotallyAngelic
Disney Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by anewmac View Post

OMG PARIS... I want to do that park too ... someday. Cant wait to read yours.. wait is there a pre trippy that Im missing?

Pre-trippie you are missing can be found here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2221202

but I doubt you are missing much - usual endless waffle I'm afraid!

Your spreadsheet is amazing!
Old 07-18-2009, 05:36 PM   #11
TinyDancer
DIS Veteran

Sounds great so far! We are leaving in TWO weeks for our wonderful military discounted WDW vaca!!
Old 07-18-2009, 10:08 PM   #12
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran

Yeah for 20 days!

When we went in March with the Military pass, we just bought my 5 day park a day for $99 and didn't spend the $25 for hopping. We just planned that way and saved, cuz we didn't want to do a water park anyway.

I think the water park tix are $35 or $40, so if you're going to do a water park anyway it would be cheaper to just get the hopper and you'll have more flexibility for the boys. Just my 2 cents!
Old 07-19-2009, 03:23 PM   #13
nenner1
I must've been distracted by the Cafe Press Logo Thong talk!

Wow...that about covers everything! Sounds fantastic!!!

Of COURSE the spreadsheet is awesome! At least it won't go down in infamy for being wrong, like mine!

I like the plans!.... I see you are doing a lot of water parks and not much MK (MK late EMH are really pretty busy).

I don't know much about how the hopper works with water parks...but $25/day is not bad at all for hopper- but you know, we are old skool...we have only hopped one time EVAH and that was DAK---> DHS for Osbourne (which we didn't see) on one of the freaking busiest days ever (Xmas week) so I think our opinion on it is we'll probably never do it again....lol.....

TRex..yeah the boys will love it, heck *I* loved it. Pricey and the food was just OK but so totally worth it for the awesome atmosphere!!!

I can't comment on most of your ADR's since we have never been to those places (we never get DDP and usually just eat CS)...but they sound great!!!

Sorry about your fridge swap trouble---ugh! The fridge was one of the reasons I insisted we stay in at least a mod when we were there, but we never used it at all...not even for Sarah's bottles. We are the same way you guys are with breakfast, but we usually just stopped at Mickey D's or one day we had Cinnabon's from CitiWalk..oh and one day we did go to the Pepper Market and spent $22 on one belgian waffle and 3 slices of bacon and an OJ. OW!

Weather is hot but the last few weeks haven't been too bad. Afternoon showers and lots of cloud cover has brought some relief. When you're coming is when hurricane season really starts to heat up but b/c of El Nino it has been real quiet this year~ there hasn't been a single storm yet.

Can't wait to hear more!

Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas 9/2011- NEW! TRIP REPORT! - Disney Magic 7 Night Western 10/2010: Trip Report - Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas 1/2010: Trip Report and Videos - Disney Magic 7 Night Western Double Dip 09/08: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 3 Night Bahamas 10/07: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 4 Night Bahamas 03/07: Trip Report
Old 07-19-2009, 03:45 PM   #14
surfergirl602
Well you're one step ahead of me

love the spreadsheet, Drea!
June 2006 - off site 5th year anniversary May 2008 - POR the girls' very first trip! Aug 2009 - AKL, military homecoming trip! Sept 2009 - proud DVC owners at BLT!!! Oct 2010 AKV Mar 2012 - AOA Dec 2012 - welcome home, daddy surprise trip

My Author Blog!
https://melissamackinnon.wordpress.com
Old 07-25-2009, 05:27 PM   #15
anewmac

My mom took the boys up to my gma’s house for the weekend to swim go to the park etc. SO its just me and E.. we don’t know what to do with ourselves LOL. So we do what we do best.. he’s napping, and Im working on our vacation lol. Figure it’s a good time since the boys aren’t here to get a lot of stuff done without them seeing things and asking questions and me having to lie and say its for a “friend” LOL.

An excuse to do some shopping!

Should have really made the title ANY excuse to do some shopping. LOL. So being the OCVP that I am. I started picking up things here and there. In the process I had to hide all this Disney/vacation stuff so I filled up a suitcase. Since were flying Southwest I can pack 2 suitcases for each of us FREE… not that I’m planning on taking that much crap LOL. But good to know I have room to use, if need be!

So lets see what have I bought.. Probably easier to list what I haven’t LOL. I have a.. ok it started 2years ago as “A” box, but has now evolved into 3 boxes in my closet for vacation stuff. Most of it was due to the cruise and all the fish extender stuff (see cruise trippy for that madness LOL) Every since then as I shop I look at things a lil differently, with a twist of what can I use that for in my vacation planning. (It’s a sickness I tell ya!)

I went to the Disney store a few times on my lunch (thank good ness the mall is close to my work, yet E will say otherwise!) I got J a Wall-E shirt for $5

Then before the summer they had a deal $15 towels for $10

Got one for each of us, Cars, Toy story, Wall-E and Ariel.. ok they only had all the princess’s not Cindy by her self so I went with the lil mermaid since it will be used for water play LOL. What sucks is I THOUGHT I got a good deal… until I went in last week, and they are now $5 LOL. OH WELL.

Last year for our cruise I made the boys journals to fill in about the cruise and the parks since we THOUGHT they wouldn’t have that much work to do since the teachers were so relaxed about it all….but since they did and we didn’t do the parks. They can take them this time and do a lil “homework”.

While at one of my favorite stores.. Michael’s I found a few travel items, a deck of cards in a plastic container hopefully we wont loose a card like we always do.. it was a buck if so no worries. A travel journal to help keep me on track daily to be able to put together a good trip report. Don’t think we will be taking the laptop this time, so Ill have to be doing it all by hand. Probably better too get away from the net and this world for a while to enjoy my family and vacation… *plus I can always check my email and facebook from my phone* LOL

I also got a new book that IM DYING to read. I love Nicholas Sparks.. “the Notebook” etc. So I found Dear John and cant wait to dive into it while on the plane, at the pool etc. The boys will also get new books to take to take to “grandma’s house in Texas” (remember this is where they think we are vacationing at) but I will let them pick them out next weekend.

Also at Michael’s I found lanyards and just figured I would get the badge pocket protector things to make our own. So I got Spongebob for J, Cars for P, Cinderella for me, and Hannah Montana for E.. ok this is a gag gift for him, cuz he for a while would play a lot of her songs. So its been a big joke that he loves Miley Cyruss.

This was the plan UNTIL I went on Ebay.. oh that is the devil at times. I then found these for us. They are zippered card holder lanyards with a pocket. Im trying not to carry much around the parks this time around since its going to be hot and humid and I just don’t want to be the family pack mule anymore. (there I said it, and I feel better about coming clean)

So figure we can keep our tickets, id, money etc in them and just carry the camelback, phones and camera. DONE! Or at least that’s how I picture it in MY mind!

This is the back of them… figure I can make this the “If my parents are lost info” for the boys.

What else have I been busy buying, oh at the $1 store I found ponchos. See the small ones well we used those last yr and half our bodys got wet cuz they were umm not that great. But I figured OH WELL good enough. Went back a few weeks later and found the bigger ones, SCORE again for a buck. So we can take both if need be I guess? Maybe pass them on if we don’t need them. Pass on the magic?? Would anyone use a used poncho?

Speaking of $1 store… found a bunch of fun stuff… for the boys, so when they get “bored” they can keep themselves occupied. With lil activity books etc. Also got a bunch of glo stick for the nights.

Also got water rafts and balls for playing in the pool. Again we will pass these on if people want them. If not they get trashed at the end.

Found a Frisbee and car pencil holders, a mini fan necklaces. Last yr as we were dying in the heat P bought with his souvie money a fan attached to a water bottle.. yes it was great for the heat but cost some $$$$. So found this lil fan and figured J could work with it.. and they can share the water bottle sprayer since I will be packing that sucker when they are not looking.

My printer has gone on the fritz again.. this is 2 in a year.. E said I cant buy one cuz he’s going to get me a chisel and stone tablet LOL. I was going to print out tip cards/envelops but since no printing, no cards. I then turned to my favorite website VISTAPRINT.com Got 10 note cards made up

And premade postcards. YES PREMADE. All I have to do is stick a stamp on it and mail it they are already made out…. Oh ya and print out some address labels planning on doing that this weekend if I can find a printer I like. (PM me your address, I would love to send ya a lil magic from the world!) this is why Im not posting a pic LOL

What else did I get from ol stand by VP.com. OH a shirt for E… I wanted to get another made up but don’t know if Ill have time with shipping so MIGHT have to make it myself, that is if I get the new printer. See E isn’t a big lets wear character/matching t-shirts guy. Nor is our family but I thought he could humor me for a day or 2.

When I was perusing the Creative Dis, I found this and thought ya he will do that. I also found a Sleepy image that I want to do cuz well.. if you remember when I started today’s entry homey was taking a nap. Its his favorite pastime!

Also the shirts in blue I saved for the boys from our last trip to wear on the plane. I was going to make new ones that said something like SURPRISE bla bla bla.. But well got lazy and figure, lets save the money, these will work fine!

I have about 4 shirts for each of us that I bought to put an image on but I think I might make it 2 each.. LOL or just for the boys.. guess it all depends on when I get the replacement printer after I wake up Sleeping Beauty. (More like snoring beauty!)

I THINK that is all the shopping.. oh wait no I did get some of the necessities, sunscreen, chapstick, etc. but well that stuffs boring to take pics of LOL.

UPDATED ON PLANNING ISSUES

As far as the fridge swap goes. I finally got a confirmation from the girl but it sounds fishy. She emailed saying oh let me call the pop and see if they have the fridge.. A few days goes by and she says yes the swap is still on.. How is it still on if the POP is holding the fridge, I know they don’t hold things for THAT long in storage, Ive read enough here on the DIS! (see I do my homework) I have asked for the person before me and after me’s info so that I can get with them to arrange the swap etc and she still hasn’t gotten back to me.. LIKE I said fishy.

So PM’ed and posted on another swap asking if the dates shown still are available I would love to fill it, but still nothing. She asked a question on her thread but didn’t answer a few of us that asked to fill spots! UGGG.

My other thought is to just start my own. I found a mini fridge for $60 and figure if I get a few people we can do it for $5 each. I can fly it down with me thanks to Southwest and free luggage! But cant really start that up on here cuz of the new rules. So we shall see what becomes of this.

I found a toaster (which I wont need if I don’t get the frige) for $7 at my other favorite store its French some of you may have heard of it… Targe’! Then down the coffee isle I found a $7 12cup coffee maker SCORE. But its big so I was hemming and hawing over it so I got it LOL.

Well today I went to Wal-mart (its not a favorite of mine but I do find good deals) and found coffee bags, like tea bags, so I will just get a lil water type percolator boiler thing and viola I can have my coffee without having to take a coffee maker, filters etc. Then in the back of my mind I think BUT if I do the swap I can just pass it on.. ohhh the decisions.

****EDIT**** after I hit submit on this, I saw I had a PM from someone and it was from the 2nd swap I inquired about, and she has my dates available and the fridge is MINE. YES Im so happy. Everything is falling back into place. Now off to get that Printer! ****END OF EDIT***

I need to go through my planning guide to clean it out, still have some stuff from the cruise. Then organize the new stuff for this trip. Its so big I cant even close it lol

Going to go do a lil more organizing for the trip and make some list (you know us OCVP’ers love making list) so that when E and I are out today we can grab whatever we need. Then tomorrow I can work on my next projects…. Crafts!

BTW 2 weeks to go!!!

NEXT UP: Becoming Martha Stewarts Apprentice

Last edited by anewmac; 07-25-2009 at 05:37 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: