Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-13-2011, 11:26 AM   #61
damren
Forever Disney <3
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maine
Posts: 224

My mother in law retired this year and has decided to take her kids on a cruise!
It will be my husband, daughter and myself, my sister-in-law, her husband and daughter, and my mother-in-law.

It is a first time cruise for all of us and are very excited!!!
__________________
Chas
2008 POP 2010 POLY 2011 DCL DREAM 2012 POLY



damren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:40 AM   #62
Kailey's Mom
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Maryland
Posts: 54

Hi! We would love to join the FE exchange as well.

DIS Screenname : Kailey's Mom
Stateroom # : 9068
Total # of Guests: 4
Age/Gender of each Guest: Dave, Julie (adults), Kailey(girl 13), Emily (girl 8)
Celebrating Cruising Again
First Names: Dave, Julie, Kailey, Emily


Thanks for organizing this!
~Julie

Last edited by Kailey's Mom; 06-21-2011 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Wrong number of people listed!
Kailey's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 06-21-2011, 11:23 AM   #63
damren
Forever Disney <3
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maine
Posts: 224

We would love to join FE

DIS Screenname damren
Stateroom # 10518
Total # 2
Age/Gender of each Guest 38 male, Todd & 38 female, Chas
Special Celebration First Family Vacation
First Names Todd & Chasity


ALSO-my daughter and niece will be staying with thier grandmother in her room, I would love to sign them up as well!

DIS Screenname damren
Stateroom # not sure yet, I will get it
Total # 2
Age/Gender of each Guest 13 girl, Emersyn (my DD) & 5 girl, Olivia
Special Celebration First Family Vacation
First Names Emersyn and Olivia
__________________
Chas
2008 POP 2010 POLY 2011 DCL DREAM 2012 POLY



damren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 08:47 AM   #64
alayne
DIS Veteran
 
alayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,205

I added your information to the Master List. Thank you for joining in on the fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kailey's Mom View Post
Hi! We would love to join the FE exchange as well.

DIS Screenname : Kailey's Mom
Stateroom # : 9068
Total # of Guests: 4
Age/Gender of each Guest: Dave, Julie (adults), Kailey(girl 13), Emily (girl 8)
Celebrating Cruising Again
First Names: Dave, Julie, Kailey, Emily


Thanks for organizing this!
~Julie
__________________
Me DH DS (9) and DD (20 months)
WDW at the FORT April 2011 November 21-27, 2011 CBR at WDW Dec. 5 - Dec. 9, 2012 POR at WDWNov.23-Dec.8 FW Campground March 29 - April 6, 2014 Disney Dream and WDW
alayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 08:48 AM   #65
alayne
DIS Veteran
 
alayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,205

I added your information to the Master List. Thank you so much for joining in on the fun. It looks like our list is starting to grow. We are really looking forward to our cruise in November.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damren View Post
We would love to join FE

DIS Screenname damren
Stateroom # 10518
Total # 2
Age/Gender of each Guest 38 male, Todd & 38 female, Chas
Special Celebration First Family Vacation
First Names Todd & Chasity


ALSO-my daughter and niece will be staying with thier grandmother in her room, I would love to sign them up as well!

DIS Screenname damren
Stateroom # not sure yet, I will get it
Total # 2
Age/Gender of each Guest 13 girl, Emersyn (my DD) & 5 girl, Olivia
Special Celebration First Family Vacation
First Names Emersyn and Olivia
__________________
Me DH DS (9) and DD (20 months)
WDW at the FORT April 2011 November 21-27, 2011 CBR at WDW Dec. 5 - Dec. 9, 2012 POR at WDWNov.23-Dec.8 FW Campground March 29 - April 6, 2014 Disney Dream and WDW
alayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 07:13 PM   #66
frangi
Disney Freak
 
frangi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Port Washington, New York
Posts: 182

Haven't been around for awhile. Still have to talk to my brother about the FE. I'm dying here to get back on that ship. It was fantastic! I think these next 5 months are going to be a killer. Maybe I should do a quick trip to Disney in august before. Lol!
__________________
Kindness goes further!!!
frangi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 08:32 PM   #67
alayne
DIS Veteran
 
alayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,205

Quote:
Originally Posted by frangi View Post
Haven't been around for awhile. Still have to talk to my brother about the FE. I'm dying here to get back on that ship. It was fantastic! I think these next 5 months are going to be a killer. Maybe I should do a quick trip to Disney in august before. Lol!
I wish we could do a quick trip before November but it's not possible for us. Summer has been busy so I haven't been able to work on my FE gifts and other stuff for my DS. However, I know I'll have plenty of time once my DS gets back in school in August. I do still spend lots of time on the boards.

Since you have been on a Disney Cruise before can you tell me what night our Formal Night will be?
Thanks for the info!
__________________
Me DH DS (9) and DD (20 months)
WDW at the FORT April 2011 November 21-27, 2011 CBR at WDW Dec. 5 - Dec. 9, 2012 POR at WDWNov.23-Dec.8 FW Campground March 29 - April 6, 2014 Disney Dream and WDW
alayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 10:16 PM   #68
frangi
Disney Freak
 
frangi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Port Washington, New York
Posts: 182

Quote:
Originally Posted by alayne View Post
I wish we could do a quick trip before November but it's not possible for us. Summer has been busy so I haven't been able to work on my FE gifts and other stuff for my DS. However, I know I'll have plenty of time once my DS gets back in school in August. I do still spend lots of time on the boards.

Since you have been on a Disney Cruise before can you tell me what night our Formal Night will be?
Thanks for the info!
There isn't a formal night. there is a semi formal one and I believe it was night 2. The first night was cruise casual, Semi formal night two, Pirate night three, and Cruise casual night 4.

Pirate Night is fun if you dress up!! there was tons of people dressed up on my cruise!

Anyone interested in starting a facebook group?
__________________
Kindness goes further!!!
frangi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 09:35 AM   #69
alayne
DIS Veteran
 
alayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,205

I think a FB Group sounds great.

Thanks for the information about the dinner nights. It will help with the packing and planning. We are really looking forward to our cruise with just the three of us. It's a family vacation that is really needed.
__________________
Me DH DS (9) and DD (20 months)
WDW at the FORT April 2011 November 21-27, 2011 CBR at WDW Dec. 5 - Dec. 9, 2012 POR at WDWNov.23-Dec.8 FW Campground March 29 - April 6, 2014 Disney Dream and WDW
alayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 09:40 AM   #70
damren
Forever Disney <3
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maine
Posts: 224

Yes to a FB group!
__________________
Chas
2008 POP 2010 POLY 2011 DCL DREAM 2012 POLY



damren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 09:42 AM   #71
Kailey's Mom
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Maryland
Posts: 54

I vote "yes" for a FB group as well.
Kailey's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 03:32 PM   #72
frangi
Disney Freak
 
frangi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Port Washington, New York
Posts: 182

OK I'll start one!!

friend me Tony Frangipane on facebook tell me your on the cruise and I'll add you to the group!

Tony
__________________
Kindness goes further!!!
frangi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 07:51 AM   #73
frangi
Disney Freak
 
frangi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Port Washington, New York
Posts: 182

OK the facebook group has started -- remember to friend me with a note about the cruise at tony frangipane!!
__________________
Kindness goes further!!!
frangi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 01:54 PM   #74
CynniM
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2

Thanksgiving 2011 on the Dream!!

My husband and I are going on our first cruise, on the Dream 11/23!! My daughter, son inlaw and granddaughters are also going. We would love to participate in the FE and have no clue how we sign up. Would appreciate any info! Thanks so much!! CynniM
CynniM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 02:41 PM   #75
alayne
DIS Veteran
 
alayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,205

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynniM View Post
My husband and I are going on our first cruise, on the Dream 11/23!! My daughter, son inlaw and granddaughters are also going. We would love to participate in the FE and have no clue how we sign up. Would appreciate any info! Thanks so much!! CynniM
I'm glad you would like to join our FE group. Please take a look at the info posted below and let me know if you have any questions. Welcome Aboard!

I'm really excited about our upcoming cruise and I have already started making and putting together my FE Gift so I thought I would start this thread to see if anyone else would like to participate. If you would like to sign up please post the following information. I will make a master list when it gets closer to our sail date. (if you have done this before please let me know if I don't do something right - this is my first Disney Cruise)


DIS Screenname
Stateroom # (if known)
Total # of Guests
Age/Gender of each Guest
Special Celebration
First Names (optional)


Thanks for joining Allison
__________________
Me DH DS (9) and DD (20 months)
WDW at the FORT April 2011 November 21-27, 2011 CBR at WDW Dec. 5 - Dec. 9, 2012 POR at WDWNov.23-Dec.8 FW Campground March 29 - April 6, 2014 Disney Dream and WDW
alayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dream, fish extender, thanksgiving



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Disney Dream Inaugural Cruise 1/26/2011! tigger24 Disney Cruise Meets 3746 01-19-2011 11:56 AM
August 16, 2011, Disney Dream winnyis Disney Cruise Meets 3741 06-03-2010 10:21 PM
Disney Dream - Stateroom, Guest Services and Amenities Castaway Kev Disney Cruise Line Forum 646 12-02-2009 09:36 AM
Disney Dream - Prices winnyis Disney Cruise Line Forum 524 11-30-2009 12:04 AM
What is a Category V (Disney Dream) ? RayRing Disney Cruise Line Forum 18 11-12-2009 08:33 PM

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.