Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2009, 04:50 PM   #76
racefanof88
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugmom View Post
Yeah--I've done that twice in the past 2 weeks!! Let's just say my girls are going to have a very Disney Christmas!! That 20% was too hard to pass up! Oh--and they also sent me a printable in-store 20% off coupon--used that on Wed. at our Disney Store!! I got some great deals!! I did order myself a few things--Mickey cookie cutter, Micket toast press, and the red/white Christmas Mickey pajamas. The only thing I don't like is that the shipping box has Disney written really big on either side of the box--my girls knew exactly where it was from!!
Becky, isn't it amazing how much stuff they have for girls? I swear if I had a little girl I would have been able to do all of my shopping. I got the coupon for the store too, but we didn't go. I'm waiting to see what the new deal will be next week because I saw a few more things for me . I usually don't ask for anything specific for Christmas, but when Amanda asked me what I wanted I told her to get me a Disney gift card .

I know you and I will be doing the same thing tonight so I will say it now.............
ROLL TIDE

24 TRIPS AND COUNTING
racefanof88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 11:38 PM   #77
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefanof88 View Post
Becky, isn't it amazing how much stuff they have for girls? I swear if I had a little girl I would have been able to do all of my shopping. I got the coupon for the store too, but we didn't go. I'm waiting to see what the new deal will be next week because I saw a few more things for me . I usually don't ask for anything specific for Christmas, but when Amanda asked me what I wanted I told her to get me a Disney gift card .

I know you and I will be doing the same thing tonight so I will say it now.............
ROLL TIDE
Whoo hooo!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!! Great game!! I'm getting more and more excited about the game next week--we're going and we haven't been to a game since '05!! I can't wait!!

Yes, they have soooo much for girls--it gets me in trouble!! I've been thinking of asking Brent for a D23 membership for Christmas. Are you a member?
ladybugmom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-15-2009, 02:12 AM   #78
racefanof88
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Whoo hooo!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!! Great game!! I'm getting more and more excited about the game next week--we're going and we haven't been to a game since '05!! I can't wait!!

Yes, they have soooo much for girls--it gets me in trouble!! I've been thinking of asking Brent for a D23 membership for Christmas. Are you a member?
It was a great game . I am so jealous, I haven't been lucky enough to go to a game. I have to work next weekend so I won't get to see much of the game .

I'm not a member of D23, but I, like you, have thought about membership. I like the benefits they offer so it may be worth the cost of membership just for the perks.

24 TRIPS AND COUNTING
Old 11-16-2009, 10:33 PM   #79
racefanof88
DIS Veteran

My Disney package come today and everything was perfect . The ornaments are so nice. I have my house almost finished with decorations. I really want to order a new shower curtain and redo my front bathroom, does anybody know somewhere that sales good shower curtain sets? I want to redo the whole scheme.

Well, I guess I had better call it a night, my sleeping pill is kicking in.

24 TRIPS AND COUNTING
Old 11-16-2009, 11:23 PM   #80
leamom2princesses
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefanof88 View Post
My Disney package come today and everything was perfect . The ornaments are so nice. I have my house almost finished with decorations. I really want to order a new shower curtain and redo my front bathroom, does anybody know somewhere that sales good shower curtain sets? I want to redo the whole scheme.

Well, I guess I had better call it a night, my sleeping pill is kicking in.
Yay for getting the Disney package! I haven't started decorating yet....we'll get on to that next week after Thanksgiving. I can't help with the shower curtain either I"m afraid...we have glass doors on both showers. I haven't bought a shower curtain in 12 years. Have a good night and get some rest Dana!
Past trips: 3/87 Offsite, 3/99 Offsite, 5/03 ASports, 5/06 Offsite, 5/07 CBR, 5/08 POFQ, 5/09 CBR, 5/10 AKL-KV, 7/10 SSR, 10/10 WLV & AKV-Kidani, 11/10 Offsite, 4/11 AKV, 10/11 SSR, 06/12 BCV, 9/12 SoG, 4/13 SoG, 10/13 AULANI!!! 1/14 Swan & Dolphin, 2/14 SoG, 11/14 Fort Wilderness

"Now That's What I'm Talkin' 'Bout!" May 2010 TR
Heading Back To Princess Josie's Castle - May 2010 PTR
Downpours, DIS Meets, & The Dining Plan - May 09 TR
We're Going Back - May 09 PTR
leamom2princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 05:30 PM   #81
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

Glad to hear that everything arrived! How exciting...Danny said he wanted to decorate this weekend...we won't do the tree until the first weekend in Dec (Danny has to have a real tree-- which is a pain cause I'm allergic to pine :
I bought my last shower curtain set from Bed, Bath, and Beyond on sale with a 20% coupon. I also like the bath stuff that JC Penny's carries and they are always putting things on sale this time of year and in January!

I posted several receipes on my thread for you! hope it helps if you need more or something else say the word! I just thought of two more dishes...

Connie
longing2Batdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:55 PM   #82
leamom2princesses
DIS Veteran

Hi Dana! Hope you're having a good night!
Past trips: 3/87 Offsite, 3/99 Offsite, 5/03 ASports, 5/06 Offsite, 5/07 CBR, 5/08 POFQ, 5/09 CBR, 5/10 AKL-KV, 7/10 SSR, 10/10 WLV & AKV-Kidani, 11/10 Offsite, 4/11 AKV, 10/11 SSR, 06/12 BCV, 9/12 SoG, 4/13 SoG, 10/13 AULANI!!! 1/14 Swan & Dolphin, 2/14 SoG, 11/14 Fort Wilderness

"Now That's What I'm Talkin' 'Bout!" May 2010 TR
Heading Back To Princess Josie's Castle - May 2010 PTR
Downpours, DIS Meets, & The Dining Plan - May 09 TR
We're Going Back - May 09 PTR
leamom2princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:37 PM   #83
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

Dana, here is the other two receipes...

jambalaya casserole: 2 cans of french onion soup, 1 can rotel, 2 cans mushroom soup ,1# sausage, 1# (chicken, cooked shrimp, or crawfish), 4 cups rice, 1 stick butter
combine all ingriedents (sp) cover with foil, bake at 350 for about 30-40 min /stir half way...done when all liquid absorbed and rice is cooked! I need to dbl check the rice amount!

pasta alfredoone can of mushroom soup, can of chicken broth,pint of half and half, 1/2 blk pepper cheese, sm blk velvetta, (cooked meat of choice-shrimp, chicken, crawfish, carbmeat or all )stick of butter, sm onion, 2 tbs minced garlic, green bell pepper, two tomatoes, frozen brocolli, cauliflower, carrots(I use the mixed bag ---ONE bag all three veggies)and boiled pasta of your choice (we use bowtie or rigatoni)
in a sauce pan saute onion in butter, add 2 tbs of flour (cook like you would a blonde roux),add garlic, bellpepper,and veggies,broth, bring to boil bring down to a simmer add tomatoes, melt in cheese, add half & half heat and mix pasta! viola!!
longing2Batdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 10:10 PM   #84
racefanof88
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by longing2Batdisney View Post
Glad to hear that everything arrived! How exciting...Danny said he wanted to decorate this weekend...we won't do the tree until the first weekend in Dec (Danny has to have a real tree-- which is a pain cause I'm allergic to pine :
I bought my last shower curtain set from Bed, Bath, and Beyond on sale with a 20% coupon. I also like the bath stuff that JC Penny's carries and they are always putting things on sale this time of year and in January!

I posted several receipes on my thread for you! hope it helps if you need more or something else say the word! I just thought of two more dishes...

Connie

I am going to look at their sites tomorrow. Sleeping pill is starting to make me goofy.......lol. I really want to make the bathroom look good. I have thought about doing a flip flop theme, but I think it would get old quick. I have looked at some floral stuff, but it is the bathroom Tyler, Amanda and Dallas use the most and I know the boys don't really want a real flowery bathroom. So I am looking for a theme/color that we could all live with, maybe chocolate and blue?

I love the recipes too!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by leamom2princesses View Post
Hi Dana! Hope you're having a good night!

Thanks Leanne, I am getting sleepy. I had to bake brownies for our Thanksgiving lunch at work tomorrow so I am give out. I can hear my Mickey pillows calling my name .
Quote:
Originally Posted by longing2Batdisney View Post
Dana, here is the other two receipes...

jambalaya casserole: 2 cans of french onion soup, 1 can rotel, 2 cans mushroom soup ,1# sausage, 1# (chicken, cooked shrimp, or crawfish), 4 cups rice, 1 stick butter
combine all ingriedents (sp) cover with foil, bake at 350 for about 30-40 min /stir half way...done when all liquid absorbed and rice is cooked! I need to dbl check the rice amount!

pasta alfredoone can of mushroom soup, can of chicken broth,pint of half and half, 1/2 blk pepper cheese, sm blk velvetta, (cooked meat of choice-shrimp, chicken, crawfish, carbmeat or all )stick of butter, sm onion, 2 tbs minced garlic, green bell pepper, two tomatoes, frozen brocolli, cauliflower, carrots(I use the mixed bag ---ONE bag all three veggies)and boiled pasta of your choice (we use bowtie or rigatoni)
in a sauce pan saute onion in butter, add 2 tbs of flour (cook like you would a blonde roux),add garlic, bellpepper,and veggies,broth, bring to boil bring down to a simmer add tomatoes, melt in cheese, add half & half heat and mix pasta! viola!!
I am going to try these too. The jambalaya casserole sounds soooooooo good, you are making me hungry.

24 TRIPS AND COUNTING
Old 11-17-2009, 11:06 PM   #85
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Hope you are doing well Dana. Still no word from Dr. Left message for him today.

Follow this link to see my TR. Rain, Surprise Birthdays, Rain, First Visits and did I mention Rain?

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2211283&
aaaateamsgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:22 PM   #86
bertegirl
DIS Veteran

Wow...I am back and you are going again! So jealous. We want to plan a trip for 10 year in 2011, but that will depend on baby #3 and if it happens or not. Plus we need a room for 5??? Can't wait to keep reading!

bertegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:16 PM   #87
MaryAz
DIS Veteran

Hi Dana
Just a quick note to say hi and see whats new!
Old 11-19-2009, 08:09 PM   #88
racefanof88
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaateamsgrandma View Post
Hope you are doing well Dana. Still no word from Dr. Left message for him today.
Doing good Ginny, I'm so glad you got the good news. I have been keeping you in my prayers. I know that God can do all things for all people, but for someone as sweet and wonderful as you, HE has more plans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertegirl View Post
Wow...I am back and you are going again! So jealous. We want to plan a trip for 10 year in 2011, but that will depend on baby #3 and if it happens or not. Plus we need a room for 5??? Can't wait to keep reading!
AMBER. I'm glad you are here!!!! I'm excited about the trip, I would live there if I could . An anniversary trip is fun. We had a good time in September well, until we got Swine flu. Baby #3? How exciting. I love having three kids. I would have had more if it were up to me. I love having a big family. A family of 5 can stay at POR, but until the baby turns 3 you can still stay in a room at one of the value resorts. The baby can sleep in a pack-n-play. I'm glad you are here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAz View Post
Hi Dana
Just a quick note to say hi and see whats new!
Hey, Mary not much happening. I have been working the past couple of days so I haven't posted too much. I need to update soon.

24 TRIPS AND COUNTING
Old 11-19-2009, 09:05 PM   #89
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

Hi Dana!! Just wanted to drop in and say "hi" and "Roll Tide"! We're heading down to Alabama tomorrow night!!
ladybugmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:03 PM   #90
racefanof88
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hi Dana!! Just wanted to drop in and say "hi" and "Roll Tide"! We're heading down to Alabama tomorrow night!!
Hi Becky . ROLL TIDE

Have fun at the game . I will be working so I won't even get to see it. Dale is REALLY upset about the Iron Bowl being on Friday afternoon . We will DVR it though because both of us will be working.

24 TRIPS AND COUNTING

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: