Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2010, 03:57 PM   #751
bouncycat
DIS Veteran

YAAAAY For Negative!!!!!! That's a relief, huh? I know, waiting for pictures. I had to sit in a class today and do role playing, besides get put to sleep by banking regulations....UG!!! So, once I wake up, then I can get to the pictures!! Good news, as of this morning, I'm down 10 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!

bouncycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:10 PM   #752
racefanof88
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
Thank goodness! I know that you were worried. Not that you wouldn't have become happy if you had been pregnant but I know you were hoping you weren't. Now, we just gotta find out what's really wrong with you.

Worried is a good word........... I would have been happy after the shock wore off, but now I don't have to be shocked I am starting to think it is really my thyroid. I just feel so run down by the end of the day. I am taking some high dose Vit D, calcium and fish oil and that has helped with my joints aching. We shall see Thursday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilisis View Post
WOOHOO!!!!!!

April I am going to dance with you .

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella crazy View Post
Since you are happy about the test results, I'm going to party with you!

Once we got Lauren potty trained Mike and I both decided that we didn't want to have any more children so I know how you feel. Of course, neither one of us is "fixed" so...hmm. Maybe you're post will convince one of us (cough, cough Mike) to do something about that.

I hope you start feeling better soon!
Oh yes Alicia I am dancing like a fool, well not really I'm at work and my baby's parents might think I had lost my mind......... But anyway I am way too old to be having another baby. Dale and I had Amanda and Tyler and thought we were through then Dallas came along 9 1/2 years later . Needless to say we are VERY VERY happy he did.

It really is much easier on the man to get "fixed".

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncycat View Post
YAAAAY For Negative!!!!!! That's a relief, huh? I know, waiting for pictures. I had to sit in a class today and do role playing, besides get put to sleep by banking regulations....UG!!! So, once I wake up, then I can get to the pictures!! Good news, as of this morning, I'm down 10 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!

I am happy to have a - on a test.......lol.

WTG on the weight loss. You are going to have to keep posting the before and after pix. You looked really good in the last one. I am planning on starting my diet back after I see the doctor on Thursday. If it is my thyroid then starting me on meds will help regulate my weight so losing will be easier.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3261767 Hey save some of that, it has to last us a week.....March 22-March 28th, 2014 Trip Report

24 TRIPS AND COUNTING
racefanof88 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-23-2010, 06:21 PM   #753
MaryAz
DIS Veteran

My Mom also had COPD I will keep praying for her.

Yay on the neg test

Hope the bloodwork will give you some answers. Thyroid sounds like it may be it.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:54 AM   #754
3princesses+aprince
DIS Veteran

Wow, a pregnancy test huh? You must have been pretty nervous! Anyway, glad that was negative for you, unless you wanted another baby?

Yay on the clothes for Disney, I do love shopping for anything that's coming to Disney with us!

Our very magical, very first trip to Disney World!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2182745

Come check out my Pre Trip Report, May 09
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2066680
3princesses+aprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:58 AM   #755
MHTeacher
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefanof88 View Post
NEGATI VE
Whew, you don't know how many times I had wondered about this since you posted that you were seriously worried that you might be preggers!

If you're happy---then I'm happy!

I'm 42 now, and I know that I can not imagine having a baby now---It's been almost 14 years since I've had one! It's not the being pregnant part. that scares me....that's the easy part. It's the raising them for the next 20 odd years!

Hold my umbrella while I find your poncho-May 2012 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...64&postcount=1
Disney Dining, DIS Meets, and WAIT-Why is that lady holding onto my husband?May,2010 TR http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...45&postcount=1
DON'T CRY OR WE'LL RIDE DINOSAUR AGAIN! March, 2010 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post35995716
A 16th Birthday/New Years Celebration(with 75000 of our closest friends) Dec. 2009 TR-http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=34927152

All Star Sports 2001 Coronado Springs 2003 Wilderness Lodge 2005 Polynesian 2007 POR- 2007 POR 2008 Polynesian 2009 Yacht Club 2009 POR 2010 Beach Club 2010 Polynesian 2012 POP 2013
MHTeacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:00 PM   #756
Mommy2LittleVols
DIS Veteran

YAY for a negative test! I hope you start feeling better soon. KUP!
Mommy2LittleVols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:25 PM   #757
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

on the negative results! I know that is a relief...Danny didn't want to do the snip either; but, I was so tired of the pill (never really could handle them) and when we had a scare after Ashton he finally bit the bullet...and it was nothing! alot easier for him than it would have been for me.
Good luck with the blood work!
Connie
longing2Batdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:37 PM   #758
racefanof88
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAz View Post
My Mom also had COPD I will keep praying for her.

Yay on the neg test

Hope the bloodwork will give you some answers. Thyroid sounds like it may be it.
Thank you Mary .

I'm glad that test was negative. I hate getting blood drawn, but I want to find out why I seem to be tired even when I've had a full nights sleep. It couldn't be that I'm getting older or that I have had so much going on the past 3 months .

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3princesses+aprince View Post
Wow, a pregnancy test huh? You must have been pretty nervous! Anyway, glad that was negative for you, unless you wanted another baby?

Yay on the clothes for Disney, I do love shopping for anything that's coming to Disney with us!
I know, right? Me at my age worried about being pregnant . I'm very happy that the test was negative. My co-workers were picking on me asking "Could it be too early for a positive to show up on a pregnancy test?" I told Laurie if I were she could come on to my house and take care of her/him for me........

I am so happy about the new cloths too. I'm like you, I love to shop for stuff to take to Disney, even just the snacks....lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHTeacher View Post
Whew, you don't know how many times I had wondered about this since you posted that you were seriously worried that you might be preggers!

If you're happy---then I'm happy!

I'm 42 now, and I know that I can not imagine having a baby now---It's been almost 14 years since I've had one! It's not the being pregnant part. that scares me....that's the easy part. It's the raising them for the next 20 odd years!

Oh Michelle, I am more than happy. I just don't think I could handle it at this point in my life.

It was 11 years for me and I love babies, but I love sending them home with someone else to get up with at 2am......lol. I don't miss feeling like I never slept because I was always breast feeding and changing diapers .

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3261767 Hey save some of that, it has to last us a week.....March 22-March 28th, 2014 Trip Report

24 TRIPS AND COUNTING
Old 02-24-2010, 09:46 PM   #759
racefanof88
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2LittleVols View Post
YAY for a negative test! I hope you start feeling better soon. KUP!
Thank you Julia. I am feeling somewhat better. I just want to get these tests done and get it over with so I will know something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longing2Batdisney View Post
on the negative results! I know that is a relief...Danny didn't want to do the snip either; but, I was so tired of the pill (never really could handle them) and when we had a scare after Ashton he finally bit the bullet...and it was nothing! alot easier for him than it would have been for me.
Good luck with the blood work!
Connie
It is really frightening to think about being pregnant at my age. The risks to Mom and baby go up drastically at this age.

24 TRIPS AND COUNTING
Old 02-24-2010, 09:57 PM   #760
racefanof88
DIS Veteran

I wanted to post an update on my Mom. They moved her out of the Unit last night and put her on a telemetry floor. She is doing much better and started eating more today. I'm optimistic for a recovery, but I also have to be realistic. My mom is 86 and has COPD and CHF she was a smoker for about 50 years. I am praying for a recovery.

I want to thank everybody for keeping my Mom and family in your prayers. God is great.

24 TRIPS AND COUNTING
Old 02-25-2010, 06:10 AM   #761
bouncycat
DIS Veteran

Glad your mom is doing better....I will update the pictures from the BBQ tonight, I promise!!! New accounts training is OVER!!! LOL Back to my branch today!! Plus, I get off at 4, so that helps!! Anyways.....off to work I go!!! I updated weight loss too, on my ticker!!

bouncycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 06:43 AM   #762
cinderella crazy
DIS Veteran

Glad your mom is doing better. I'll be praying for all of you.
cinderella crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 07:42 AM   #763
Mommy2LittleVols
DIS Veteran

I'm so glad to hear that your Mom is doing better! I had been wondering about her. I will keep her in my prayers.
Mommy2LittleVols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:14 AM   #764
racefanof88
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncycat View Post
Glad your mom is doing better....I will update the pictures from the BBQ tonight, I promise!!! New accounts training is OVER!!! LOL Back to my branch today!! Plus, I get off at 4, so that helps!! Anyways.....off to work I go!!! I updated weight loss too, on my ticker!!
Thank you Christie. I can't wait to see the pix . I hate having to go to any kind of new training. I always feel like they are trying to cram way too much information in. I love the weight loss ticker. I hope to find out something pretty quick so I can get back on my weight loss plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella crazy View Post
Glad your mom is doing better. I'll be praying for all of you.
Thank you Alicia .

24 TRIPS AND COUNTING
Old 02-25-2010, 08:15 AM   #765
racefanof88
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2LittleVols View Post
I'm so glad to hear that your Mom is doing better! I had been wondering about her. I will keep her in my prayers.
Thank you Julia. I am so blessed to have so many friends praying for my Mom .

24 TRIPS AND COUNTING

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: