Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2010, 11:57 PM   #466
cntkg1
Runs with Scissors!!
shakes dollar bills for good luck

Well worth waiting for Cass. Thank you!

Just think, Kira was barely 3 years old and has already been on two cruises. I barely left my drive-way until I was 12.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:27 AM   #467
LISAMWDW
DIS Veteran

All caught up! Got alittle behind with the holidays and all. Sounds like you all were healthy again and at least got to enjoy a wonderful last few days at WDW! Sounds like fun! I love Kona Cafe! Yum! My other fave is the Character Bfast in AK. Yum!

Thanks for sharing your TR with us! I always enjoy and look forward to your TR's! So sorry you all got sick!
**2010 DISNEYLAND
2011-ROSEN SHINGLE CREEK**2014-CORONADO SPRINGS & DISNEYLAND

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-07-2010, 11:08 AM   #468
Timon

DIS Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyerneeds View Post
THANKS CASS!!:w oohoo:
Anything for you dawg

Quote:
how about that power we have over Cass eh?
You wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt & Di View Post
Excellent and outstanding videos...

Walt
Thanks Walt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cntkg1 View Post
Well worth waiting for Cass. Thank you!

Just think, Kira was barely 3 years old and has already been on two cruises. I barely left my drive-way until I was 12.
I know! Lucky duck eh? Rob's first time in WDW was when he was 29! Kira's already been twice before she was 3! And our first cruise, we were 29 and 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by LISAMWDW View Post
All caught up! Got alittle behind with the holidays and all. Sounds like you all were healthy again and at least got to enjoy a wonderful last few days at WDW! Sounds like fun! I love Kona Cafe! Yum! My other fave is the Character Bfast in AK. Yum!

Thanks for sharing your TR with us! I always enjoy and look forward to your TR's! So sorry you all got sick!
Thanks LISAMWDW Kona Cafe will definitely be an absolute must on every trip from now on
Old 01-07-2010, 12:13 PM   #469
Dyerneeds
chics dig the scar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timon View Post
Anything for you dawg

robin made a video of our trip to FL last feb. it turned out reall well. i think she's going to do one for the cruise too.

you'll have to watch it when you come to OH.hint hint
Underdog and Tart Girl BOBing on the Magic, Plus the Mystery of the Red Br@ FE
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2363525
It's here... Our Trip Report, 2007
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....7#post21828257
Old 01-07-2010, 12:20 PM   #470
MinnieMe67
Mouseketeer

Hi Cass, I am a longtime lurker on your Trip Reports and am coming out of lurkdom to tell you how much I enjoy them! I really appreciate your honesty! And the videos of Kira are just precious. I found myself tearing up at how loving she is with all the characters! Just so cute. Brings back alot of memories of my own two, who are now 9 and 7! Time flies for sure!

Thanks again for all of your hard work!

Debbie
Old 01-07-2010, 03:02 PM   #471
GOS
Livin' for Disney holidays with great friends

Great Videos Cass. Love the bit where she's blow drying her hair.
Heather crossing the Pond Sept 2014 9 days in WDW May 2014Disney Wonder to Hawaii 2012 travelling with my DIS friends in October 1114 days in FL - February 11Trip to California to see my US Sista - February 2010Disney Magic - 7 day cruise - 24th October 2009 "Bash on the Boat" Jewel of the Seas - Cruise to Russia - 17th May 2009 Disney Magic - 15 day Repo Cruise 17th August 2008; Independence of the Seas - 4 day cruise - 2nd May 2008; Disney Magic - 7 day cruise - 20th October 2007; Dawn Princess - 10 day cruise - 21st May 2007; Disney Wonder - 11 day cruise - 15th Sept 2006; Disney Wonder - 4 day cruise - October 2005; Carnival Glory - 7 day Cruise - January 2003; Disney Magic - 7 day Halloween Cruise - October 2001; Disney Magic - 7 Day Millenium Cruise - October 2000
Old 01-08-2010, 06:46 AM   #472
CRSNDSNY

DVC Member
I think I need to go to confession

Quote:
Amelia and I just watched this one and we LOVED it!!! Amelia asked this time, "Mom, she likes the same things I do. Can she come over and play?"

Too cute. I think they'd be best of buds if we lived near one another.

Amelia wanted to type a message, too:
rfuygyftg gyuameliatrtrgftytgfr6ftuguytftrdytrftyfr5er ftrftfgfytrweredrrxzadzsddcvopkjoiutuioiko 12345y77uiugytghiujmklllkklllcfgbggvrfuytdrda:love strucameliadghtyufgfrugyi8uyyttyiojutftpjkhjjjjmhm ufrdcccclki8k,lbfffdsazxc
Old 01-08-2010, 07:05 AM   #473
CRSNDSNY

DVC Member
I think I need to go to confession

Quote:

ANother excellent video! She is just smitten with her princesses, isn't she??!!

Oh, and everytime I see the yellow sneakers.....
Old 01-08-2010, 09:15 AM   #474
Karen Mouse
resiurK deknoK

loved it Cass. Tarzan was great with her
Old 01-08-2010, 03:53 PM   #475
hellokitty86
If I didn't wear it myself- I would want my husband to wear it!
DH does call me a toilet paper snob
Did the lovebugs bother you too, like they bothered me??!

I really loved the videos Cass! Thanks for sharing them.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:28 PM   #476
Timon

DIS Junkie

Quote:

robin made a video of our trip to FL last feb. it turned out reall well. i think she's going to do one for the cruise too.

you'll have to watch it when you come to OH.hint hint
Maybe one day

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnieMe67 View Post
Hi Cass, I am a longtime lurker on your Trip Reports and am coming out of lurkdom to tell you how much I enjoy them! I really appreciate your honesty! And the videos of Kira are just precious. I found myself tearing up at how loving she is with all the characters! Just so cute. Brings back alot of memories of my own two, who are now 9 and 7! Time flies for sure!

Thanks again for all of your hard work!

Debbie
Debbie, thanks for posting to let me know that you're reading! Seeing Kira and the characters was definitely the best part of the trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOS View Post
Great Videos Cass. Love the bit where she's blow drying her hair.
Yeah, I thought she would freak but she totally wanted to do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRSNDSNY View Post
Amelia and I just watched this one and we LOVED it!!! Amelia asked this time, "Mom, she likes the same things I do. Can she come over and play?"

Too cute. I think they'd be best of buds if we lived near one another.

Amelia wanted to type a message, too:
rfuygyftg gyuameliatrtrgftytgfr6ftuguytftrdytrftyfr5er ftrftfgfytrweredrrxzadzsddcvopkjoiutuioiko 12345y77uiugytghiujmklllkklllcfgbggvrfuytdrda:love strucameliadghtyufgfrugyi8uyyttyiojutftpjkhjjjjmhm ufrdcccclki8k,lbfffdsazxc

Awww how cute! Her and Amelia would be awesome buds if we lived closer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRSNDSNY View Post
ANother excellent video! She is just smitten with her princesses, isn't she??!!

Oh, and everytime I see the yellow sneakers.....
Yeah, I laugh when I see them too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Mouse View Post
loved it Cass. Tarzan was great with her
She was actually a little leery about Tarzan! He had to call her over and she was always standing a few feet from him. Then while she was waiting for Terk to write in her book, Rob had mentioned to him that he should do his call and Tarzan said "Tarzan must not do call, is very loud and starts with "Ahhhhhh""

and just as he said the Ahhh part, Kira jumped! Everyone waiting in line burst out laughing! Unfortunately, when I was taping, Kira was just out of frame when he did it

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellokitty86 View Post
I really loved the videos Cass! Thanks for sharing them.
Thanks for watching them!
Old 01-12-2010, 10:18 PM   #477
goofyfreak
Gawrsh, is November ever going to get here?

Quote:
Day 10 Part 2

October 24th - Disney Magic

This turned out to be a wonderful thing because Lori and Cath and their kids were with us and Kira immediately searched for Julia and hung onto her for dear life. Poor Julia, she had a fan whether she wanted one or not

With only ONE person checking ID's, it took forever! We then entered the building and got in line for the security check.

Kira was great this whole time because she was with Julia and Harrison and was on We made it to the front and Kira went through and she beeped! I took off her button and she went through again and no beeping this time!

Up the escalator and we were all directed into the Castaway Club line which was really quite long by now. I looked over at the Non-US citizen line which was empty

We got to see a whole lot of BOBers and it was really nice to see some familiar faces and some new ones too!

Finally got up to the front and we just all went up together (with Bernie and Bailey and Gary) and they checked us in together.

I just want to say how thankful I am that Lori, Cath and their kids stayed with us the whole time! It made it so much easier on me because Kira got to play with Harrison and Julia and she was a happy camper even though the lines were really long!

To be continued...
I am just now getting a chance to read your report. I am loving it so far.
Kira was a blessing for us that day too. It kept Julia and Harrison from trying to kill each other.
I wish I had known about Rob being sick early in the trip. I would have been happy to help you with Kira. I understand how stressful it is to be the lone watcher on vacation. At home it isn't so bad but away from home can be a nightmare.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:00 PM   #478
goofyfreak
Gawrsh, is November ever going to get here?

Quote:
Day 12 Part 2

October 26th - Day At Sea

Kira was getting a little grumpy by this point so I knew it was time to feed her! We made our way up to deck 9, and as we were walking along, I asked her if she wanted some pizza and she said yes so we started walking towards Pinocchio's.

On our way there, we ran into Scott, Lori, Julia and Harrison! Kira was immediately drawn to them so we chatted for a bit and then headed for the Gazebo to see Minnie Mouse together.

To be continued....
We loved it when we ran into you all. Julia and Harrison just loved Kira. And I enjoyed getting to talk to you more on the this cruise.
ALex just walked by and saw some of the pictures and says Kira is soooo cute. She was talking about how much Kira and julia like each other.
Old 01-13-2010, 11:32 AM   #479
Timon

DIS Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyfreak View Post
I am just now getting a chance to read your report. I am loving it so far.
Kira was a blessing for us that day too. It kept Julia and Harrison from trying to kill each other.
I wish I had known about Rob being sick early in the trip. I would have been happy to help you with Kira. I understand how stressful it is to be the lone watcher on vacation. At home it isn't so bad but away from home can be a nightmare.
I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am that we got to spend the time we did with you! Not only was it great to see you guys and chat with you but Kira was always so happy to see your kids!

MNSSHP was especially fun! It was so funny how we kept running into to all of you And being with your kids gave Kira her second, third and maybe even a fourth wind That last hour or so would have been much harder on her if she wasn't happily distracted by Julia and Harrison

That's sweet about helping with Kira! It wouldn't have been so bad if the previous 10 days weren't so stressful. I don't know how you do it with three kids You guys are amazing parents!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyfreak View Post
We loved it when we ran into you all. Julia and Harrison just loved Kira. And I enjoyed getting to talk to you more on the this cruise.
ALex just walked by and saw some of the pictures and says Kira is soooo cute. She was talking about how much Kira and julia like each other.
Kira talked about Harrison and Julia for weeks after we got back! When she sees a pic of them she gets very excited!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: