Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2009, 10:40 PM   #151
LoveMyTwoPrincesses
DIS Veteran

Sorry, I hit the reply button before I put in my reply! This picture is absolutely hilarious! The interaction Kira had with Alice and the princesses was awesome.
Old 11-19-2009, 12:42 AM   #152
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Glad to see you back Cass!!! We missed you...

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-19-2009, 06:49 AM   #153
CRSNDSNY

DVC Member
I think I need to go to confession

Cool

"She talked to me!!!" That is so flippin cute!

Amelia and EB wimped out on an extensive fairy line, too, in favor of the princesses. Thank goodness!!!

Her picture with Cinderella is precious. I just love that sweet look on her face!

LOVE the Belle Beast haircut story. I just love how they interact with kids!!! BTW, Belle is simply GORGEOUS!!!!

How great she was tall enough for Barnstormer!!! I think Ernie might be, too. I will have to measure him. I am so afraid, though, of him freaking out on it. Amelia is a speed demon so she loved it when she first went on last year....I wonder if Ernie would like it too. Luckily, it's short. We'll see.

How cool that Metpro found you. That's fun!

She and Amelia are so much alike. Amelia is ALWAYS looking to "make a new friend" with anyone and everyone no matter where she is!!! Not that I'm not a people person but she is so much more like her father than me!

That little pucker to Eeyore is so cute!

Quote:
While in the store I let her touch all the cool pirate stuff. I had the best laugh of the day here. She grabbed a really long rifle and she started vacuuming with it!

Quote:
Kira was adamant about getting on and off the table herself! Yes, she climbed up and down all by herself! If we didn't let her, she would totally spazz out
Oh, I know that attitude and "game" all too well! Sometimes you just have to give in to prevent the craziness from ensuing.

I love her new ears! I might have to look for those next month for Mia. I think she'd love em'. Neither of my kids have gotten new ears since they were babies!

BTW, your opinion on Chef Mickeys dinner is not alone. We didn't enjoy it at all in September. Gross is the perfect way to describe the food. I wasn't even all that thrilled with the character experience. We won't be back there for quite some time.
Old 11-19-2009, 07:02 AM   #154
cntkg1
Runs with Scissors!!
shakes dollar bills for good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timon View Post
[B]

I spy...with my one little eye... a Hidden Mickey on Kira's mouth! (Ok, ok...so ya gotta be a little creative I guess).

Great update Cass.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:00 PM   #155
UGAFan0829
DIS Veteran

Yeaaaa, Cass is back!!
I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better. I sure hope that you're able to get everything figured out when you see the neurologist.

Wow, I think you definitely caught some priceless moments with Kira and the Princesses. How wonderful that they took extra time with her. Very cool!!
I'm sorry to hear that Chef Mickey's was so bad. I never really enjoyed the dinner food very much, but breakfast was a lot better.

Can't wait for more!!
Old 11-19-2009, 02:36 PM   #156
GOS
Livin' for Disney holidays with great friends

Thanks for the update Cass......so glad that you are on the road to recovery. Fingers crossed for your neurosurgeon appt.

Loving all the pics of Kira and apart from the horrible meal at Chef Mickey's it seemed like it was quite a good day, especially that bit about the Princesses.

Shame about CM, though. We've been a couple of times and it was good, not great but lots of fun.
Heather crossing the Pond Sept 2014 9 days in WDW May 2014Disney Wonder to Hawaii 2012 travelling with my DIS friends in October 1114 days in FL - February 11Trip to California to see my US Sista - February 2010Disney Magic - 7 day cruise - 24th October 2009 "Bash on the Boat" Jewel of the Seas - Cruise to Russia - 17th May 2009 Disney Magic - 15 day Repo Cruise 17th August 2008; Independence of the Seas - 4 day cruise - 2nd May 2008; Disney Magic - 7 day cruise - 20th October 2007; Dawn Princess - 10 day cruise - 21st May 2007; Disney Wonder - 11 day cruise - 15th Sept 2006; Disney Wonder - 4 day cruise - October 2005; Carnival Glory - 7 day Cruise - January 2003; Disney Magic - 7 day Halloween Cruise - October 2001; Disney Magic - 7 Day Millenium Cruise - October 2000
Old 11-19-2009, 05:28 PM   #157
Timon

DIS Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellokitty86 View Post
Good to hear from you Cass...hope you feel 100% better soon. :
Thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomsOf2boys View Post
First off, I am glad to hear that the pain is easing up for you a little. I hope they can do more for you at the next doctor so you don't have to go through that again! How horrible.

Second of all, it was so sweet to see Kira with the princesses! I think it is so funny that she wanted them to acknowledge each other... perhaps she didn't think they realized they were in a room with princesses too! Anyway, she is adorable Cass!
LOL, yeah...maybe she thought they needed a gentle nudge to admire the other princesses more

Quote:
Originally Posted by disgrits View Post
Glad to hear you are doing a little better, and I hope you get a neuro appt very soon.
Sistah!
Thanks babe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.C.&ALI'SMOM View Post
Thank you, Cass for sharing all this with us! I just loved all those photos of Kira enjoying meeting the princesses. I will be leaving tomorrow to return to WDW with my 2 princesses who are 12 (gonna be 13 on the trip) and 10. Seeing Kira's wide eyes full of magic made me tear up at missing my "little" girls. They still love WDW but it is not the same now.

And I agree about Chef Mickey's! We had a terrible experience at dinner there years ago and have never been back. But breakfast was fun!
Oh wow, lucky you! Have a great time!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt & Di View Post
Wow!!!!! What great pictures. Looks like Kira had a fun time. It looks like the Princesses were wonderful with her.
They sure were!

Quote:
Alladins Magic Carpet Ride is one of my favorites. I love it and I ride it everytime I go to Magic Kingdom at least once. Kira looked really happy today. I loved her Mickey ears. Please tell her.
It was our first time on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillpie View Post
Great, great update Cass! So glad you're back with us and feeling better. I do hope they're able to figure out how to solve whats going on soon. So the princesses pictures, sooooo adorable. And how funny is the temp tatoo on Rob!! Tell him I loved that, such a great daddy thing to do. I know exactly how you feel about Chef Mickey's, I think its so rushed there. But love Crystal Palace, so fun! Thanks so much for coming back so quickly, we missed you!!
Awww you are too sweet!! The tattoo thing wasn't a daddy thing though, it was a Rob thing He wore those same tattoos on wdw trips before we had Kira, they are Star Wars tattoos

Quote:
Really enjoying your trip report. It is excellent. Kira looked like she had a wonderful day at Magic Kingdom.
It was definitely her favourite park!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyMom1 View Post
Glad to hear your feeling a little better. Great trip report as usual! Love the princess pictures and stories.

How did you like staying offsite at Windsor Hills? We are thinking about staying there next time we go.
It was nice and the price was fabulous. We are a little spoiled though and I told Rob that we are not going back until we can afford the whole week at AKV

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyTwoPrincesses View Post
Sorry, I hit the reply button before I put in my reply! This picture is absolutely hilarious! The interaction Kira had with Alice and the princesses was awesome.
Yeah, I like that one too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink rules View Post
Glad to see you back Cass!!! We missed you... :
Awww thanks Michelle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRSNDSNY View Post
"She talked to me!!!" That is so flippin cute!

Amelia and EB wimped out on an extensive fairy line, too, in favor of the princesses. Thank goodness!!!

Her picture with Cinderella is precious. I just love that sweet look on her face!

LOVE the Belle Beast haircut story. I just love how they interact with kids!!! BTW, Belle is simply GORGEOUS!!!!

How great she was tall enough for Barnstormer!!! I think Ernie might be, too. I will have to measure him. I am so afraid, though, of him freaking out on it. Amelia is a speed demon so she loved it when she first went on last year....I wonder if Ernie would like it too. Luckily, it's short. We'll see.

How cool that Metpro found you. That's fun!

She and Amelia are so much alike. Amelia is ALWAYS looking to "make a new friend" with anyone and everyone no matter where she is!!! Not that I'm not a people person but she is so much more like her father than me!

That little pucker to Eeyore is so cute!

Oh, I know that attitude and "game" all too well! Sometimes you just have to give in to prevent the craziness from ensuing.

I love her new ears! I might have to look for those next month for Mia. I think she'd love em'. Neither of my kids have gotten new ears since they were babies!

BTW, your opinion on Chef Mickeys dinner is not alone. We didn't enjoy it at all in September. Gross is the perfect way to describe the food. I wasn't even all that thrilled with the character experience. We won't be back there for quite some time.
Yup. You definitely gotta pick your battles! I've learned that the hard way!

Those kids and making friends eh? Kira is just like her daddy, can be best friends with anyone in seconds!

When we were in the ER last Thursday, he chatted with this very nice man who was a Disney nut. Rob asked him if he wanted a magazine to read and the guy said no thanks but I love your jacket. (Epcot 2000 Jacket) Well, 2 hours later and a whole lot of Disney chatting and they were like best buds LOL!

And yes, Belle was gorgeous! But more than that she was so amazing with Kira and the other little ones!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cntkg1 View Post
I spy...with my one little eye..: a Hidden Mickey on Kira's mouth! (Ok, ok...so ya gotta be a little creative I guess).
Great update Cass.
Good eye MG! I think I posted that one in my pre-trippie and mentioned the HM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGAFan0829 View Post
Yeaaaa, Cass is back!!
I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better. I sure hope that you're able to get everything figured out when you see the neurologist.

Wow, I think you definitely caught some priceless moments with Kira and the Princesses. How wonderful that they took extra time with her. Very cool!!
I'm sorry to hear that Chef Mickey's was so bad. I never really enjoyed the dinner food very much, but breakfast was a lot better.

Can't wait for more!!
Thanks Missy!!! I am trying to get caught up with yours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOS View Post
Thanks for the update Cass......so glad that you are on the road to recovery. Fingers crossed for your neurosurgeon appt.

Loving all the pics of Kira and apart from the horrible meal at Chef Mickey's it seemed like it was quite a good day, especially that bit about the Princesses.

Shame about CM, though. We've been a couple of times and it was good, not great but lots of fun.
Thanks Heather!

Yeah, I was shocked at Chef Mickey's! We've been about 5-6 times and this was the only time I didn't enjoy myself.

Last edited by Timon; 11-19-2009 at 05:34 PM.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:23 AM   #158
MomsOf2boys
Has obsessive finger chatter disorder

We were not thrilled with out Chef Mickey last time we went either. I have 3 trips scheduled and they are not on my list for any trips. My kids are older so they just waved as they passed by. Hello...we are here at Disney...Mickeys home... so obviously we LIKE him too.

And we have never tried Crystal Palace but will on our Feb trip!! It will be remodeled....not that we will notice
Grew up at Disneyland...Raised my kids at Disney World...Had a little Wonder in Oct 04, Had a Magical week with a great group of DISers in Oct 07! We enjoyed dreaming aboard the DREAM in '12! Why Not Have Halloween Weekend 2014 on the Dream?!!
Old 11-20-2009, 10:54 AM   #159
Timon

DIS Junkie

Day 8 Part 1

October 22nd - Storybook Princess Breakfast at Epcot & MNSSHP

Kira got lots of sleep last night which was great news because we knew it would be a late night.

She was thrilled to be wearing her Aurora dress this morning!

She always seemed to be grumpy though when we were leaving.

We got to Epcot at around 10am and as we were walking past the Fountain of Nations, there was a fountain show playing. We love this fountain and all their shows. Just before our trip we found a song by Yanni that they use for one of their shows so we've been playing it over and over. Who knew we loved Yanni

Kira was enjoying the fountain show so as we walked past it Rob pulled the stroller so that Kira could face backwards and watch it LOL

We got to Norway finally and checked-in. It was quite awhile before they called our name and it was hot out and no real shade to hide in. Another 5 minutes and I would have been grumpy

Our name was called only to wait in another line. At least this one was mostly in the shade!

Belle was at the entrance and before you are seated you are taken there for a family picture.

Kira was happy to see Belle. They took a couple shots of Kira and then I asked if they could get a family shot of all of us on my camera.

I laughed when I saw this photo. I totally look like a third wheel here (I guess technically I would be a fourth wheel LOL) Belle is hanging onto Rob's arm and holding Kira's hand and then I am standing there in the back rotfl2:

We had never been here so it was a nice first for us. Our waitress came by and got our drink order and then Rob went up to the cold buffet. He was THRILLED to find all his favourite fruits there and he used his coffee creamer to make a fruit salad.

A few minutes later they brought us a plate with all the hot stuff on it. The potatoes were absolutely divine!!! I had 3 helpings of those

Kira LOVED seeing all the princesses

She pointed out to Aurora that she too was wearing her Aurora dress

Ariel was pretty funny. She was totally WIRED! She was trying to be like Ariel in the movie but she went a little overboard. I wonder if she had 5 or 6 cups of coffee before she came to the tables.

Kira was thrilled to see her though!

Kira ate quite a bit of fruit and she also had some eggs and sausage and although she was holding a croissant in almost all of the pictures, I don't think she actually ate it

A nice lady stopped at our table and gave her a Snow White Mirror magnet and she admired herself in it all day long.

The meal was delicious, Kira was really good (princesses are excellent distractions!) and I was totally impressed by the picture package that was INCLUDED in the price of breakfast!

They said they could only do one pose but they actually did 2. It came with a nice big 8 x 10 in a nice little frame and then they also included 4 4x6's with the other pose.

You can only see 2 of the 4 4x6's here.

When we go back to WDW, this meal will be a MUST-DO for us!!!

To be continued...........
Old 11-20-2009, 11:31 AM   #160
Timon

DIS Junkie

Day 8 Part 2

Our other goal today was to find Jasmine and Aladdin as I knew they often appeared in Morocco and during breakfast we found out that they would be appearing there in about 30 minutes!

On our walk over there we ran into Brenda, Jason, Chelsi and Jason! We stopped for a few minutes and chatted with them and Kira gave Brenda the biggest hug! It was sooooo cute! And just by chance, a photopass photographer was there to capture the moment.

Unfortunately, the CD hasn't arrived yet but I will post that picture when I get it.

We took our time walking over because it wasn't busy at all and so we let Kira walk on her own the whole way.

We found where the line would be for Al & Jasmine and got in line and waited about 7-8 minutes before they came out.

I thought she would have swooned over Jasmine but nope, she had a thing for Al!!! She gave him 4 hugs and just kept staring at him

As we were strolling through France, we saw Belle in her blue dress and there was NO line!!!

Belle danced with Kira and talked with her too!

It was so funny because Kira kept hugging/holding onto her but her hand is right at Belle's ...ummm...ahem...bosoms. Well Belle politely grabbed her hand every time she did this, and tried to move it. I took video of it so I hope it turned out.

We said good-bye to Belle and just as we were about to leave France, I spotted Aurora all by herself!!!

Kira was happy to see her and told her that we just had breakfast with her LOL!

And since there was no one else around, Aurora talked with her for a few minutes. Kira told her "Be careful. Don't prick your finger!" and then Aurora showed her where she had pricked her finger and Kira kissed it better for her

Aurora was so touched by this, she gave her a big kiss on the cheek.

As we were leaving Aurora, we spotted Marie all alone! Aristocats used to be her favourite movie at one time and was excited to see her!

We walked over to Mouse Gear so that we could return the 3 ponchos that I bought on our first day. Even though they called for 90% chance of rain, it never did rain and I never even opened up the ponchos so I figured they would take them back.

Rob took them to the cashier while I occupied Kira. Actually, she found the candy bins and had a blast moving all the candy around LOL!

Hey! It made my job easier

Rob called me over and I thought they were giving him a hard time about returning them but it turns out that the lady who gave me THREE ponchos that I had purchased actually gave me SIX ponchos. They were just all stuck together. The guy laughed and thanked me for returning them LOL!

After that was all done, I told Rob that he should go on Mission:Space as it is his favourite ride. He said "Sure!" so off we went. Just as we were parking our stroller, we ran into Brenda, Jason, Chelsi and Jason again! They were stalking us

Rob left and I changed Kira into some clothes so she could play in the fountain for a bit.

We then went into the play area of M:S and we waited there until Rob was all done.

It was getting late now and I wanted to make sure Kira had a nap so we walked back to our van and went back to the condo.

This is how Kira got in the van each time, Rob opened the back door and she walked through. Such a simple little thing but she loved doing this!

To be continued....

Last edited by Timon; 11-20-2009 at 11:42 AM.
Old 11-20-2009, 12:20 PM   #161
MomsOf2boys
Has obsessive finger chatter disorder

Quote:
[B]Day 8 Part 1

Well geez Mom... it's a little hard to maintain a princess look in a car seat!

It does sort of look like one of those photos you get and when you get home and load all your pictures you say, "Who is that next to Aunt Kelly?"

This picture is absolutle ADORABLE! It looks like they are telling each other secrets or that they are both just as excited to see each other! I love this one!

I think we will need to try this one time ourselves. Breakfast menu does look more doeable to us than dinner there.

Love your updates!
Grew up at Disneyland...Raised my kids at Disney World...Had a little Wonder in Oct 04, Had a Magical week with a great group of DISers in Oct 07! We enjoyed dreaming aboard the DREAM in '12! Why Not Have Halloween Weekend 2014 on the Dream?!!
Old 11-20-2009, 12:39 PM   #162
kellyb2000
I admit it...my username is boring!

the "third wheel" picture made me laugh out loud!! My husband and I have a picture from our honeymoon with Cinderella and I look like a third wheel in that one too! She got her arms all wrapped around Jason's just like in your picture with Belle. Pretty funny.

And how freakin' sweet for Kira to kiss Aurora's finger?! LOVE IT! what a great pic!

Old 11-20-2009, 01:40 PM   #163
kathymc
Dances in the kitchen
TR connosseur
Misses puppy breath

Awesome report - so happy to see you posting a new report as I always get a kick out of your reports. Your daughter is adorable and those last shots with the princesses are amazing - the kiss on the finger is just too cute!

I hope you are feeling better and that the memories of this trip can help cheer you up some

take care
May 5-12, 2007 POP + OKW Sept 27-Oct 5, 2008 Contemporary December 4-13, 2010 - BCV
March 14-17, 2013 SSPINGS
Next Trip December 7-15, 2013 - BCV
Old 11-20-2009, 03:59 PM   #164
GOS
Livin' for Disney holidays with great friends

Quote:
Day 8 Part 1

Kira got lots of sleep last night which was great news because we knew it would be a late night.

She was thrilled to be wearing her Aurora dress this morning!

We got to Epcot at around 10am and as we were walking past the Fountain of Nations, there was a fountain show playing. We love this fountain and all their shows. Just before our trip we found a song by Yanni that they use for one of their shows so we've been playing it over and over. Who knew we loved Yanni

Kira was enjoying the fountain show so as we walked past it Rob pulled the stroller so that Kira could face backwards and watch it LOL

We got to Norway finally and checked-in. It was quite awhile before they called our name and it was hot out and no real shade to hide in. Another 5 minutes and I would have been grumpy

Our name was called only to wait in another line. At least this one was mostly in the shade!

Belle was at the entrance and before you are seated you are taken there for a family picture.

Kira was happy to see Belle. They took a couple shots of Kira and then I asked if they could get a family shot of all of us on my camera.

I laughed when I saw this photo. I totally look like a third wheel here (I guess technically I would be a fourth wheel LOL) Belle is hanging onto Rob's arm and holding Kira's hand and then I am standing there in the back rotfl2:

We had never been here so it was a nice first for us. Our waitress came by and got our drink order and then Rob went up to the cold buffet. He was THRILLED to find all his favourite fruits there and he used his coffee creamer to make a fruit salad.

A few minutes later they brought us a plate with all the hot stuff on it. The potatoes were absolutely divine!!! I had 3 helpings of those

Kira LOVED seeing all the princesses

Ariel was pretty funny. She was totally WIRED! She was trying to be like Ariel in the movie but she went a little overboard. I wonder if she had 5 or 6 cups of coffee before she came to the tables.

Kira was thrilled to see her though!

Kira ate quite a bit of fruit and she also had some eggs and sausage and although she was holding a croissant in almost all of the pictures, I don't think she actually ate it

A nice lady stopped at our table and gave her a Snow White Mirror magnet and she admired herself in it all day long.

The meal was delicious, Kira was really good (princesses are excellent distractions!) and I was totally impressed by the picture package that was INCLUDED in the price of breakfast!

They said they could only do one pose but they actually did 2. It came with a nice big 8 x 10 in a nice little frame and then they also included 4 4x6's with the other pose.

You can only see 2 of the 4 4x6's here.

What a wonderful time you all had and I love all the photos, including the family one.
Heather crossing the Pond Sept 2014 9 days in WDW May 2014Disney Wonder to Hawaii 2012 travelling with my DIS friends in October 1114 days in FL - February 11Trip to California to see my US Sista - February 2010Disney Magic - 7 day cruise - 24th October 2009 "Bash on the Boat" Jewel of the Seas - Cruise to Russia - 17th May 2009 Disney Magic - 15 day Repo Cruise 17th August 2008; Independence of the Seas - 4 day cruise - 2nd May 2008; Disney Magic - 7 day cruise - 20th October 2007; Dawn Princess - 10 day cruise - 21st May 2007; Disney Wonder - 11 day cruise - 15th Sept 2006; Disney Wonder - 4 day cruise - October 2005; Carnival Glory - 7 day Cruise - January 2003; Disney Magic - 7 day Halloween Cruise - October 2001; Disney Magic - 7 Day Millenium Cruise - October 2000
Old 11-20-2009, 05:29 PM   #165
Timon

DIS Junkie

Day 8 Part 3

Kira had a really good nap that day so we were hopeful about staying late the the MK for the Halloween Party.

Just as we were about to leave though, grumpy pants showed up!

This was a huge meltdown, probably the biggest of the trip and we never even knew what she was so upset about! She screamed all the way from the condo until we parked the van at MK.

Once we were on the monorail, things got better!

It was time to PAR-TAY!!

We love Halloween and of course, we love Disney so when those two things come together, we are on

We got our wristbands and TOT bags and walked down Main Street. There was a show near the castle so we stopped there to watch it.

Time for some rides! We went on Buzz Lightyear and Kira had fun! After I showed her how to spin us, we never stopped. She spun us the whole way! She wasn't too interested in shooting but she was happy about us spinning! Good thing I don't get sick on rides

Buzz Lightyear Video

Time for the Wedway People Mover.

It was hard to get a good photo, most of them were blurry or she wasn't looking at the camera because there was too much around to look at.

Then it was off to Monsters Inc Laugh Floor. She was getting all crazy while we were in line...too much energy! LOL Rob was trying to keep her amused until we got into the theatre.

It was almost time for our DIS Meet at Casey's. We showed up a little early because we were all starving so Rob found a seat outside while I went and got us some hot dogs.

This was our first taste of Casey's hot dogs with the new whole wheat buns.

I was THOROUGHLY not impressed!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took my hot dog out of the wrapping and it had already fallen apart!

Ever try to eat a hot dog like this?? It's pretty darn difficult!

And then we tasted it and it was just gross!!!!!! I was so mad because hot dogs at Casey's is one of our favourite things to eat at WDW! We stop here 2-3 times each trip and look forward to each visit.

Even Rob didn't like them and he's easy to please!

It was now 7pm and time for the DIS meet. We were supposed to meet up with some friends that we are cruising with on Saturday in front of Casey's so Rob and Kira finished their supper and I went to Main Street to look for everyone.

I waited for about 10 minutes but I didn't see anyone. I looked over at Rob and I could tell that he was having a tough time with Kira so I went back to the table. Just as I got there I spotted Nancy & Chuck and Tony & Stacy.

After hugs and catching up a bit we looked for any other DISers but there were none so we went and found a spot for the parade.

We were pretty early but Nancy and Chuck kept Kira busy and she was a happy camper!

It was good to see them again. N & C are two of the sweetest, nicest, most generous people in this entire world! I think they enjoyed Kira and Kira obviously enjoyed being with them!

We watched the parade and then parted ways.

To be continued...

Last edited by Timon; 11-20-2009 at 05:51 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: