Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 01:37 PM   #91
cjackearl
DIS Veteran
 
cjackearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: SW Michigan
Posts: 1,909

I'm super late to this party, but hope I can still join. The surprise reveal looks like it went off perfectly! What an excited little munchkin! Thanks for the video.

All of Aislings customs are adorable.

Glad DH felt better. Being sick in WDW would completely blow.

So what did you think of TSMM? Was it worth rope drop? We really liked it but can't really understand why so much hype. Maybe just because its new?
__________________
cjackearl is offline  
Old 11-19-2009, 03:01 PM   #92
twob4him
DIS Veteran
 
twob4him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NJ - 3 1/2 hours from Disney turnstiles
Posts: 3,320

I loves me some bacon too! I did rope drop there...its a frazzling experience! So glad you made it on TSMania!!! I love Aislings cute dress! And...pin trading looks like its going well!! Yaaa!
__________________
Blessings, Cathy DH DD(16) DD(10) DD(9)
twob4him is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 11-19-2009, 05:38 PM   #93
Tnkrbelle565
DIS Veteran
 
Tnkrbelle565's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: North of Boston OR 1335 Miles from WDW
Posts: 8,490

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjackearl View Post
I'm super late to this party, but hope I can still join. The surprise reveal looks like it went off perfectly! What an excited little munchkin! Thanks for the video.

All of Aislings customs are adorable.

Glad DH felt better. Being sick in WDW would completely blow.

So what did you think of TSMM? Was it worth rope drop? We really liked it but can't really understand why so much hype. Maybe just because its new?
Of course you can join

Thank you for all the compliments!

I did love TSM. We had been on it before, I just didn't get on it during my February trip. I think it's a great ride but after two years, I'm shocked that the craziness hasn't died down a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twob4him View Post
I loves me some bacon too! I did rope drop there...its a frazzling experience! So glad you made it on TSMania!!! I love Aislings cute dress! And...pin trading looks like its going well!! Yaaa!

Who doesn't love Bacon? My BFF is Hindu and I always tell her that if she ever decides to start eating meat- bacon should be her first choice!
__________________
ME (Kristine) (36), DD (9)Let the (Soaken Wet) Memories Begin
Tnkrbelle565 is offline  
Old 11-19-2009, 07:13 PM   #94
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran
 
Lady Lallie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 18,576

WOO HOO you made rope drop!!

I really thought the bus was going to get a flat tire or something and you'd miss out.
Lady Lallie is offline  
Old 11-20-2009, 07:08 AM   #95
Tnkrbelle565
DIS Veteran
 
Tnkrbelle565's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: North of Boston OR 1335 Miles from WDW
Posts: 8,490

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
WOO HOO you made rope drop!!

I really thought the bus was going to get a flat tire or something and you'd miss out.
I think I would have cried
__________________
ME (Kristine) (36), DD (9)Let the (Soaken Wet) Memories Begin
Tnkrbelle565 is offline  
Old 11-21-2009, 07:27 PM   #96
praisehisname
DIS Veteran
 
praisehisname's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Baltimore County, Maryland
Posts: 4,346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnkrbelle565 View Post
Yum!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnkrbelle565 View Post
Aisling really got the hang of that pin trading thing quickly.
What have you created??? My DD picked up quickly, and we had to stop sooo many times!


Quote:
Stay tuned for someone is this happy crew having to be consoled by Woody for being in tears at a character meet & greet
Is Randy having a bad day?
__________________
(Me) Denise Tom Lee 20 Sarah 18 Maggie 16

07/87 DLR***05/98 All-Star Music***01/04 Polynesian/4-night Wonder***02/05 7-night Magic Eastern***
09/07 Beach Club***10/08 7-night Magic Special Western (double-dipping at Castaway Cay!!!)
***12/09 Pop Century***08/13 7 night Fantasy Western

praisehisname is offline  
Old 11-21-2009, 08:09 PM   #97
m11dolphin
Mouseketeer
 
m11dolphin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 99

Great Trip report so far..Can't wait to read more...I love the outfits on your daughter. I have boys that could care less what they are wearing.....
__________________
Dec 2011 Cbr, Saratoga and AKL
Dec 2009 CBR AND AKL
Dec 2007 - CBR and AKL
2005 - CRB
2003 - All Star Sports
2001 - Animal Kingdom Lodge
1993 - Off Site
1991 - Off Site
m11dolphin is offline  
Old 11-23-2009, 02:56 PM   #98
DisneyJo
TGJ
Lost another competition
It's absolute bliss
 
DisneyJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 19,716

So pleased you made rope drop especially with your little pin trader

We adore TSM but the queues do get so big so quick
DisneyJo is offline  
Old 11-23-2009, 03:45 PM   #99
tinytreasures
DIS Veteran
 
tinytreasures's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,696

yah for rope drop
we made it to that rope drop there too and loved the show

I was wondering how long the doll would last
Hayden had to bring orange monster everywhere but since we had a stroller it didn't matter. I was so scared we would lose him but he is home safe in Hayden bed right now
tinytreasures is offline  
Old 11-24-2009, 08:09 AM   #100
Tnkrbelle565
DIS Veteran
 
Tnkrbelle565's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: North of Boston OR 1335 Miles from WDW
Posts: 8,490

Quote:
Originally Posted by m11dolphin View Post
Great Trip report so far..Can't wait to read more...I love the outfits on your daughter. I have boys that could care less what they are wearing.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by praisehisname View Post
Yum!




What have you created??? My DD picked up quickly, and we had to stop sooo many times!




Is Randy having a bad day?
I created a pin trading monster. I'm actually thinking that I will make a shadow box with all the pins to hang on her wall for Christmas...what else do you do with them???

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
So pleased you made rope drop especially with your little pin trader

We adore TSM but the queues do get so big so quick
I was pretty pleased too. Apparently, I'm the only one in my family who likes to get moving in the morning at WDW!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytreasures View Post
yah for rope drop
we made it to that rope drop there too and loved the show

I was wondering how long the doll would last
Hayden had to bring orange monster everywhere but since we had a stroller it didn't matter. I was so scared we would lose him but he is home safe in Hayden bed right now
Well you may have noticed that Aisling beloved Puppy is missing from the TR so far. We actually convinced her to leave him in the room this trip I can't tell you how less anxious it made me this time!


ANOTHER UPDATE COMING SOON FOLKS...AISLING HAS BEEN SICK SO I'VE BEEN NEGLECTING MY TR. BUT I'LL BE BACK!
__________________
ME (Kristine) (36), DD (9)Let the (Soaken Wet) Memories Begin
Tnkrbelle565 is offline  
Old 11-24-2009, 09:21 AM   #102
Jennifer48
Not a Disney bride but engaged and honeymooned at Disney!
 
Jennifer48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 3,357

I hope she feels better before Thanksgiving!
__________________
WDW: '00, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08 , '08 , '09 , '10 , '10 , '10 , '11, '11, '12 , '12, '12 , '13, '13, '14
DCL: '06 , '07, '09 , '12 FMV, '14
DLR: '07
Aulani: '13
My Latest Invention: The Traffic-eliminator-inator!
A Road Trip Engagement
Best Friends and New Friends - A MAGICal Tale
My First Disney Cruise Trip Report
Jennifer48 is offline  
Old 11-24-2009, 05:42 PM   #103
Tnkrbelle565
DIS Veteran
 
Tnkrbelle565's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: North of Boston OR 1335 Miles from WDW
Posts: 8,490

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
I hope Aisling feels better soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer48 View Post
I hope she feels better before Thanksgiving!
Thanks girls! Me too. I can't do sick kiddos and puppy training all at once. I was actually dozing off at the wheel driving back from the Cape yesterday. NOT GOOD!
__________________
ME (Kristine) (36), DD (9)Let the (Soaken Wet) Memories Begin
Tnkrbelle565 is offline  
Old 11-24-2009, 07:12 PM   #104
MaryAz
DIS Veteran
 
MaryAz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,262

I can't believe I missed this somehow. I am here now. Love all the customs. SOunds like the first night and morning are going well. Hope ur princess feels better soon and congrats on the new puppy!!
__________________
Me Dh: DD 10 DD 7
MaryAz is offline  
Old 11-24-2009, 07:13 PM   #105
tinytreasures
DIS Veteran
 
tinytreasures's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,696

healing vibes for Aisling coming your way
I have 4 out of 5 with the sniffles here
tinytreasures is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.