Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2009, 08:37 AM   #61
lovesdumbo
DIS Veteran

How great that you got your requested building! I haven't decided if I want to try online check in or not. I've requested lakeside 60's, 4th floor. Hope we get it.

So sorry that Randy got sick-sounds like he bounced back quickly!

LOVE that dress! Love that Randy was proud that a man made it. Aisling looked so adorable in it!
Old 11-11-2009, 10:56 AM   #62
Jennifer48
Not a Disney bride but engaged and honeymooned at Disney!

Puking at Disney! Ewww! So glad that he was able to join you tho at CM. That would have not been a great start to this trip!

That dress is just darling! I want to learn how to sew!
Aulani: '13
My Latest Invention: The Traffic-eliminator-inator!
A Road Trip Engagement
Best Friends and New Friends - A MAGICal Tale
My First Disney Cruise Trip Report
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-12-2009, 08:22 AM   #63
praisehisname
DIS Veteran

So sorry DH got sick! It does sound like he felt better afterwards, and you all enjoyed your dinner at Chef Mickey's. Your daughter is adorable in that Minnie outfit!

07/87 DLR***05/98 All-Star Music***01/04 Polynesian/4-night Wonder***02/05 7-night Magic Eastern***
09/07 Beach Club***10/08 7-night Magic Special Western (double-dipping at Castaway Cay!!!)
***12/09 Pop Century***08/13 7 night Fantasy Western

Old 11-12-2009, 09:11 AM   #64
jenb1023
DIS Veteran

I'm here!

I am finally DISing again after our trip! Love all of the updates so far! Sorry to hear Randy got sick but looks like a great first day otherwise! Jordan wanted to know why the movie on DME took so long to start too. Love both outfits of course! Good for Ash tracking down Minnie for that autograph!

Apr 22-28, 2007 - WL, Jan 26-Feb 2, 2008 - AKL, Nov 15-23, 2008 - Pop,

Oct 30-Nov 3, 2009 Pop - me and DD, May 15-17, 21-23, 2010 - Universal/Poly
Jan 22-30, 2011 - POFQ, May 10-13, 2012 DCL on the Dream Sept 7-11, 2012 DD's surprise bday trip - BC Aug 30-Sept 2, 2013 - AOA, May 23-27, 2014 - 24 Hour Event - WL, June 29 - July 2, 2014 - POP, Upcoming - Nov 29 - Dec 6, 2014 - BC/ASSp - 1st Xmas Trip
Old 11-12-2009, 09:41 AM   #65
Tnkrbelle565
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
That was one great update! Well worth the wait.

I am so sorry Randy had a "moment". I would have been mortified and probably would have started puking right there with him.

Aisling looks adorable. I especially like the picture of her through the wire Mickey thing at Chef Mickey's.
Thank you! I was very mortified. I thought FOR SURE that I was going to end up in Mickey jail

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
That's so great you got the building you requested!

Aw..poor DH! It's no fun being sick at WDW. But, I'm glad he was able to continue!

I love that you ate at Chef Mickey's your first meal. We always do this every trip! I LOVE swinging my napkin and singing along with the song.

Aw, Aisling was so cute to go tell the CM that Minnie didn't sign her book. So glad that she was able to get it then!
Aisling is pretty bold about things like that! So not my kid

Chef Mickey's was a great way to kick off the trip. We knew that we didn't have time to hit up a park that night but it gave us a good dose of Mickey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revrob View Post
AWESOME update! Glad your hubby got to feeling better!
Me too!!!! He was actually fine for the rest of the week and then got sick again on Halloween

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica52877 View Post
Let me think...

Okay, I am remembering now! I stopped to read with Dallas in the middle. I am so glad you got that picture at chef mickey's with the words make a wish! I tried 3x and every time the same kid stood up in my way! I just liked the picture! so I'll be stealing it from you!

I also love the one of Aisling through the mickey head. That dress is as gorgeous on Ash as it was on Leighanna! And I love the pictures with Minnie!

Glad Randy got to feeling better!

I finally joined the cool camera club! So far I am loving it and can't wait to try it out at Disney (minus I don't want to carry it around).
I didn't know that you got a new toy?!?! Damn my stupid cord! What did you get?

Steal away on the pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytreasures View Post
poor dh and you guys for having to watch that
hope he was really on the mend and the rest of the trip is free
Not to ruin the TR but everyone was just fine for the rest of the time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickanee View Post
Aww...that's too bad your DH got sick, but at least it looks like it didn't last very long.

I was chuckling when I read about Aisling going to get her autograph from Minnie! Good for her!

Thanks for the great update. Love all the pictures.
Thank you! Sorry again that they are blurry. I promise that I will eventually get to some good ones!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesdumbo View Post
How great that you got your requested building! I haven't decided if I want to try online check in or not. I've requested lakeside 60's, 4th floor. Hope we get it.

So sorry that Randy got sick-sounds like he bounced back quickly!

LOVE that dress! Love that Randy was proud that a man made it. Aisling looked so adorable in it!
Definitely do the online check in...it was super easy. I forgot to put in the update that I had to wait in the concierge line afterwards to get Randy and Aisling's tickets since I have an AP and it stunk waiting in that line after breezing through check in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer48 View Post
Puking at Disney! Ewww! So glad that he was able to join you tho at CM. That would have not been a great start to this trip!

That dress is just darling! I want to learn how to sew!
It was soooo gross!

Quote:
Originally Posted by praisehisname View Post
So sorry DH got sick! It does sound like he felt better afterwards, and you all enjoyed your dinner at Chef Mickey's. Your daughter is adorable in that Minnie outfit!
Thank you very much! It was a good dinner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenb1023 View Post
I'm here!

I am finally DISing again after our trip! Love all of the updates so far! Sorry to hear Randy got sick but looks like a great first day otherwise! Jordan wanted to know why the movie on DME took so long to start too. Love both outfits of course! Good for Ash tracking down Minnie for that autograph!

Glad you are back with us
Old 11-12-2009, 09:43 AM   #66
Tnkrbelle565
DIS Veteran

Good news...my cord is due to be delivered TODAY so I should be able to use my laptop again I feel like I'm missing an arm not having computer access except at work
Old 11-12-2009, 12:39 PM   #67
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

I'm sorry that your hubby wasn't feeling well. I totally get your frame of mind when he was puking though. My husband started passing a kidney stone while at Disney World several years ago. Puking in bushes is something he did too. Yuck!

So glad that your daughter was able to get Minnie's autograph. Smart little girl to tell a castmember.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 11-12-2009, 01:18 PM   #68
Tnkrbelle565
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
I'm sorry that your hubby wasn't feeling well. I totally get your frame of mind when he was puking though. My husband started passing a kidney stone while at Disney World several years ago. Puking in bushes is something he did too. Yuck!

So glad that your daughter was able to get Minnie's autograph. Smart little girl to tell a castmember.
A kidney stone??? Oh the poor thing!!! That must have been awful.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:09 PM   #69
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnkrbelle565 View Post
A kidney stone??? Oh the poor thing!!! That must have been awful.
It was pretty bad. He had had kidney stones once before and we were told to try to save them. Without getting into too many details, let me just say that the automatic flushing urinals at Disney are faster than my husband's hand-to-urinal reflexes.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 11-12-2009, 02:31 PM   #70
PrincessLeighsDaddy
DIS Veteran

Ash looked so cute in that dress! So glad that Minnie was able to sign her book! Soory DH was ill at the start! Yikes! Glad to hear that he started to feel better!
Old 11-12-2009, 10:06 PM   #71
Tnkrbelle565
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
It was pretty bad. He had had kidney stones once before and we were told to try to save them. Without getting into too many details, let me just say that the automatic flushing urinals at Disney are faster than my husband's hand-to-urinal reflexes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessLeighsDaddy View Post
Ash looked so cute in that dress! So glad that Minnie was able to sign her book! Soory DH was ill at the start! Yikes! Glad to hear that he started to feel better!
Thanks again Tom! She loved the dress and since it was little big...it will hopefully fit for our next trip too She also has all kinds of things planned to use the underdress for
Old 11-13-2009, 11:59 AM   #72
Diamondintheruff
Thinks she saw a flash!

Is your cord there yet?

2013 Jan Offsite, 2012 Aug POR, 2010 July CSR, 2009 Oct CSR MNSSHP Weekend Adult Getaway!2009 April AKL 40th B-Day Trip with Dh only! 2008 August POR,2007Aug ASMu Family Suite, 1997 Off-site,1996 Disneymoon@Disney Institute,92,91,87,85,84 Off-site,84-78 Fort Wilderness Campground
Old 11-14-2009, 07:10 PM   #73
Tnkrbelle565
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondintheruff View Post
Is your cord there yet?
Yes finally! It arrived at 9:30 on Thursday night. Who delivers mail that late? Scared the life out of me when I heard someone on my porch! I've been uploading pics for the next update. There are a lot of them!
Old 11-14-2009, 09:51 PM   #74
twob4him
DIS Veteran

Hi Kristine...I am loving your trip report so far! Poor dh! I hate puking but if you feel better afterwards maybe its ok to just get it over with...what a trooper! What a great time at Chef Mickey's and I loved the dress too! How great that Aisling took matters into her own hands and got her Minnie autograph...I love that about her...what a precious young lady..you can tell she is so happy to be in Disney!!!
Old 11-15-2009, 03:50 PM   #75
DisneyJo
TGJ
Lost another competition
It's absolute bliss

Your poor hubbie, glad he was well enough to eat though!

Aisling looks so cute in her Minnie dress and looked as though she had tons of fun twirling her napkin

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: