Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2009, 09:12 PM   #16
My2Qtz0205
DIS Veteran

Thanks for popping in, mla and Praisehisname! It's nice to know someone is reading.

I've written my next installment. I just have to upload my pics to Photobucket. Hopefully I can get those up tomorrow while Matt is at work.

My December 2012 Trip Report via my Scrapbook: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post49171745
My Almost a Grand Gathering, 10th Anniversary Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post34138322
Old 11-01-2009, 09:38 PM   #17
eeyoregon
I have DDD: Disney Destination DISorder

Quote:
Originally Posted by My2Qtz0205 View Post

Notice we’re all still wearing coats. When I heard about the record highs in Florida the week before we arrived, I prayed and prayed for a cold front, as I do not do well in heat. God answered, and he answered big! The high that day was in the mid-to-upper 70’s. It was absolutely beautiful by noon.
I guess I should have had you pray for me too! We were there October 2-11 and it was beyond miserable hot/humid. We made the best of it but it almost killed me! We couldn't even get a rain shower to cool us off! That's just the type of luck I seem to have.

Loving your trip report!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-02-2009, 06:53 AM   #18
My2Qtz0205
DIS Veteran

My friend was there from Oct. 3rd to 10th with her family. They had been to Sea World at the beginning of August and had endured awful heat and humidity, and she had told her girls that when they went to Disney World in October, the weather was going to feel so much nicer. Imagine her mortification when her daughters announced their mom had LIED to them while they were standing in line for a ride on their trip!

My December 2012 Trip Report via my Scrapbook: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post49171745
My Almost a Grand Gathering, 10th Anniversary Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post34138322
Old 11-02-2009, 09:34 AM   #19
My2Qtz0205
DIS Veteran

Epcot Food & Wine Festival, part 1

When I got home after MNSSHP, I immediately went to take care of my eye. It was really red and watery, and it looked awful. I knew it must be the dreaded pink eye, which requires prescription eye drops to heal. That meant that Matt would have to take me to an Urgent Care in the morning. So much for sleeping in. I looked in my Unofficial Guide, and found the closest Urgent Care to us, and dog-eared the page so I could refer back to it in the morning. It opened at 8am, so maybe we could still make it to World Showcase by 11am. I just-so-happened to bring some prescription eye drops that I had left over from an eye infection I had when Camdyn was a baby, so I went ahead and put a drop in before I went to bed.

I got up at 7am, with my eye glued shut. I quietly got in the shower and did my best to care for my eye. When I got out of the shower, my eye was still red, but it didn’t feel dry or like pressure was building, as it had the previous night. I put another one of my prescription eye drops in it, and resigned myself to wearing glasses the rest of our trip. I thought I could get by without going to Urgent Care though, thank goodness!

During our break the day before, Deb had gone online and researched what exotic foods & drinks would be available at the Food & Wine Fest. She and Dan are great fans of good food and drink. We all went through what she had found, and highlighted the areas we wanted to make sure we hit.

We left on time, and arrived at World Showcase right at 11am. We posed for some pics, then got Quade signed up for the Kimpossible mission.

It was very bright that morning. LOL

There was some psychological debate going on between us: would the rest of the crowd be more inclined to go right rather than left, or clockwise rather than counterclockwise?

We headed off to our trip around the world counterclockwise, skipping the Puerto Rico and Chile kiosks. From there we moved on to the Athens, Greece kiosk. Mom tried the Spanakopita, a spinach and cheese popover. I had just a corner of that, but I found it good. I don’t think I would have wanted to eat a whole one by myself—too much spinach for me.

We came to Canada next. We got Maple Candy (me), Maple Glazed Salmon with Lentil Salad (Matt), and Spicy Chicken Sausage with Sweet Corn Polenta (Dan). I don’t eat salmon or sausage, but I sampled the Lentil Salad and the Sweet Corn Polenta, and I found both very good. We all sampled the Vidal Icewine, and we LOVED that. It was very sweet.

We stopped at the Canada KidCot spot so the kids could make their masks.

Camdyn is very artistic, and wanted to cover every inch of her mask with a color. Can I just say—permanent markers?!—really? Sharpie, if you want my business, make washable markers for kids and stock those at the KidCot stops! Camdyn’s brand new Sleeping Beauty shirt was ruined after our second stop.

Once we pulled Camdyn away from the markers, we stopped at New Zealand for a Vila Maria Reisling and Seared Sea Scallops with Vegetable Slaw and Lemon Oil for Matt, then went straight for Ireland. I saw a cheese plate that I wanted to try. Officially, it is Aged-Irish Cheddar, Dubliner and Ivernia Cheese with Apple Chutney and Brown Bread. All of the women in our group had also marked the Warm Chocolate Lava Cake with Bailey’s Ganache as a must-have. Ohmygosh, Heaven on a Plate. We explored the UK for a while.

On a funny note, we kept hearing the phone in the phone booth ringing, eliciting strange looks from passersby. Dan & Quade went to investigate, and found that one of the girls sitting nearby was calling the phone in the phone booth, waiting to see if someone would answer. Hey, whatever entertains you, I guess!

We found Tigger & Pooh in the toy shop. Quade & Matt got their pics taken, but Camdyn wanted to color more on her mask.

Mom, too.

We also saw Mary Poppins, but since my kids haven’t seen that movie yet, we bypassed her line.

We finally found the Kimpossible station, and picked up Quade’s Kimmunicator right before we headed over the bridge to France.

As we crossed the bridge with the Kimmunicator, we discovered that Quade’s first mission was in the UK, so Matt took him back to do that while the rest of us forged on towards France.

While we waited for Matt and Quade, we saw these guys:

And I posed with this princess, my favorite!

She really tried hard to get Camdyn to pose with her, but Camdyn wasn’t having it.

I convinced Dan & Deb that the Chocolate Croissant from Boulangerie Patisserie was a must, so we all tried that. I think we were all nonplussed. It seems that a Chocolate Croissant should be a lot more, well, chocolatey.

Once Matt & Quade caught back up with us, we headed off towards Morocco. We all had falafels on our lists, but we decided that we weren’t hungry enough yet! I absolutely love the architecture of Morocco!

It’s got to be one of the prettiest in the World Showcase. We explored the market a bit, got the kids’ masks signed in Arabic, and stopped for some photo ops.

We saw Jasmine and Aladdin walking through, but did not see where they would be signing autographs.

Quade’s next assignment was in Japan, so I took him around for that while the rest of the family explored. Matt tried sake, but it was too strong for him. Coming from our last Kimpossible mission in Japan, we saw these guys:

Matt is a big fan of Sam Adams beer, so he stopped at the Hops & Barley cart and got a Boston-style Crab Cake with Cabbage Slaw, and an Octoberfest beer. Dan stopped at the kiosk in America, and got a turkey leg and a pretzel.

The notes I made on my index cards said that the Fife & Drum Corps should be playing, but they were nowhere to be seen.

Continued in next post.

Old 11-02-2009, 09:54 AM   #20
My2Qtz0205
DIS Veteran

Epcot's Food & Wine Festival, Part 2

Our next kiosk stop was Bologna, Italy where I had the Cannelloni (typical Italian food—nothing extraordinary), and the Primavera slush (strawberry, banana, and peach). That was very good. We were all impressed by the architecture in Italy, and we stopped to watch this guy for a bit, while the kids stood in line for KidCot.

The kids also ran off some steam in the plaza.

On the way to Germany, we admired the tiny model town for a while, then we headed to the Munich cart. We tried the Essence and Reinhart Reislings,

and Mom shared her Apple Streudel with Vanilla Sauce with me.

We saw Snow White out for a Meet-and-Greet, but since we met her at CRT, we just waved as we passed by.

Our next stop was the Bangkok, Thailand kiosk. The Chicken and Coconut Soup with Mushrooms, Lemongrass, & Ginger sounded interesting, so I gave that a try. That was actually very spicy! I took a few sips, then had to throw it away.

We stopped at the African Outpost to let the kids play the drums,

then moved on to China, where Quade had his next mission. We explored China for a while as the rest of the family rested.

The temple in China is absolutely gorgeous, inside and out! The CM at the KidCot stop was also very kind, and stamped the kids’ Chinese years on their masks. On our way to one of the missions, we saw Mulan. Camdyn had received a Mulan doll as her Mickey gift that morning, and had brought the doll with her to the park, so she was semi-interested in meeting her. She hung back for a while, as Quade got Mulan’s autograph and got his picture taken with her.

Mulan tried to convince Camdyn to come see her, but Camdyn shied away. We moved on to watch the acrobats,

then tried to meet with Mulan again. At first Camdyn hightailed it away from her, so that the first thing I saw was Deb in a dead sprint to catch up with her. Matt picked her up, and convinced her to meet Mulan with him holding her, so we had a breakthrough! Mulan was so patient and sweet with her. Camdyn wouldn’t look at her, but at least she had her picture taken, so we’ll take what we can get!

Having thoroughly explored China, we headed on to Norway.

We waited in a short line for Maelstrom,

then went through the Kringla Bakery. I had the School bread (and it lived up to the hype!), and Mom got the ham, cheese, and apple sandwich. That was also very good, and we determined that would be our lunch on our second Epcot day. We had a brief rain shower as we were eating, but it only delayed us about ten minutes or so.

At this point, the grandparents decided to call it a day, so our family of four, plus Dan and Deb moved on towards Mexico. It was at this point that we decided to cancel our last minute ADR for Tutto Italia for 8pm, as we would not be hungry enough for a full meal! It was also becoming apparent that the kids would not last that long.

Quade’s last KimPossible mission was in Mexico, so we explored that pavilion a bit and rode the Gran Fiesta boat ride.

On our way out, Dan & Deb tried the Grilled Beef Skewer with Chimichurri and Boniato Puree at the Argentina kiosk. Our last stop was the Dessert and Champagne kiosk that we had heard wonderful things about at the beginning of our day. Dan bought all of us champagne and Strawberry Shortcake. The champagne was filled right up to the top of the glass, so much so that it spilled a bit when you moved.

At this point, it was about 7:30, and the kids were melting down. I sipped my champagne as we walked, then had to chug it so that I would be allowed out of the park. I wasn’t about to toss a $10 glass of champagne! We knew we would miss Illuminations, but we had one more day at Epcot planned, so I knew we could see it then.

All in all, it was the adults’ favorite day by far! The KimPossible missions kept the kids from being too bored, as they were disappointed to hear we would not be riding rides that day. I am also hoping that maybe some educational benefit was gained by Quade as well, in touring the different countries and exploring their architecture.

Up Next: A day at Animal Kingdom, and a very special anniversary dinner.
DMil and I were both very much looking forward to AK. Would it meet our expectations?

Last edited by My2Qtz0205; 11-02-2009 at 09:59 AM.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:04 PM   #21
My2Qtz0205
DIS Veteran

10/20 Animal Kingdom

Trip Report Day 4: AK 10/20/09
Once again, we made it to the park shortly after rope drop. It was a bit warmer today, so we could leave our coats at home!

As I was about to go through the turnstiles, I received a call on my cell phone. My family went ahead of me as I dealt with the call. I got everything squared away, and got ready to go through the turnstile, and I could not find my ticket! I had just had it in my hand before I answered my phone. I looked on the ground around me and behind me, and could not see it anywhere. The nice CM knew that the rest of my family had gone through, so she let me through the turnstile and directed me to Guest Services. I had made copies of my park tickets, but of course they were in my binder, which I left in the car. I was expecting a bit of a headache, but the CM at the desk was very nice, and just asked to see one of the other tickets I had bought along with my missing ticket. She then gave me a new ticket! Easy-peasy. Whew.

After we got the requisite PhotoPass pics done,

we headed for the big gift shop right after the bridge, on the corner before Camp Minnie-Mickey (I can’t find the name of this place anywhere—SORRY!) to order our Picnic in the Park. I had called Dining the night before to inquire about this, and the CM told me that reservations were not required, and then told me some sandwich choices. She got it half-right. There is also a choice for a 10-piece rotisserie chicken dinner, so that is what we ordered.
I knew that the general touring consensus for AK was to get FP for Expedition Everest first, but looking at my map, I knew it would be a 20 minute round trip from the safari, which I wanted to hit first. I decided we would just chance it. The park didn’t look that crowded.

We took some pics as we headed towards the safari, and then got right in line. The tips I had read stated that the animals were more active first thing in the morning, and right after a rainstorm. When we arrived, the wait was about 20 minutes, but it seemed to go a lot faster than that.
We had a fun truck driver, who was very enthusiastic about everything we were seeing:

The daddy giraffe walked right in front of our truck, then went to join the rest of his family.

This guy was verrry close to our truck!

By the time we came off of the safari, the kids were hungry, so we stopped at a kiosk and got a pretzel. Matt and Quade decided after this that they wanted to get their faces painted:

After that we walked on the Pagani Forest Exploration Trail,

These guys weren't actually on the trail, but outside of it. This man was a great sport! haha

And then into Asia for the Maharajah Jungle Trek.

After our Jungle Trek it was time to pick up our Picnic in the Park. We headed back to a covered seating area we had passed on our way to Asia, while Matt and his dad went back to Africa to pick up the food. We were all pleasantly surprised by the portions of our meal. We received way more chicken and sides than we could eat, plus desserts. The entire picnic meal came in a canvas tote bag that we got to keep. We could see these from our table:

Our bellies sufficiently filled, we headed back to Asia to check out the wait time for EE: 45 minutes. There were no Fast Passes left. We didn’t think that Quade could handle standing in line for 45 minutes, and with our experience in waiting on stand-by for BTMRR on our first day, we knew we would actually wait longer than that. So, once again, we put this on our to-do list for our next trip. We got these pics in front of it, though:

We passed Finding Nemo, which was due to start in 45 minutes. There were already people lining up! We bypassed that line to head into DinoLand. Excuse my personal opinion here—lame, lame, LAME! There are carnival-type games that costs $2.50 to play. I would have never given in to that, but we were travelling with grandparents, so I didn’t have to. They paid for Quade to play one game. I had to help him, and we still lost, but the very nice man beside us that did win gave Quade his prize. Disney magic! Now, there is only one ride here that little ones can ride—Triceratop Spin, which is just like Dumbo, except with triceratops. The seemingly “baby” rollercoaster, Primeval Whirl, has a height requirement of 48 inches. EE’s is only 44 inches! What is the reasoning behind that?! It is here that I made a very bad mommy decision. I knew Quade was over 44 inches, and when I saw the stick measuring 48 inches at Primeval Whirl, I thought maybe, just maybe, he might be tall enough. I grabbed him to measure him, and he came about two inches below the stick. He LOST it. It was ugly, and it was my fault. It took about 15 minutes to get him out of that funk, convince him to ride Triceratop Spin, and then head over to the Boneyard to play. By the time we finished that, it was hot, and we had missed Nemo.

I decided that we would head over to see Festival of the Lion King. Halfway there, DFil’s toes start bothering him, so he and DMil head back to the house. I felt sad for them, because I knew they would have enjoyed FotLK.

Continued in next post.

Last edited by My2Qtz0205; 11-03-2009 at 05:10 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:07 PM   #22
My2Qtz0205
DIS Veteran

Animal Kingdom, Part 2

When we arrived at Camp Minnie-Mickey, we were just in time for the show, and walked right in. We were about the fourth bleacher up on Simba’s side. Mom took pictures for me, since my video card was full:

We exited FotLK right onto the character trails. Since we were going to see the Fab Five at dinner on Thursday, I opted to skip their lines, but walked right up to Thumper. Camdyn loved him! Sorry, the pics are quite focused:

By this point, it was about 3:15, so we killed some time by walking the Discovery Island trails until it was time to find a spot for the parade. The music was pumping, so I couldn't help but dancing. Rafiki gave me a thumbs up.

After the parade, we had two options: walk back to Asia to see if the wait time for EE had decreased, or go ahead and leave the park. We opted to leave, as it was already 4:10. We had a hot date that night at California Grill at 7:10, and we wanted to look spiffy.

My overall impression of the park (I guess this would also count as Lessons Learned): It seems that you do a lot more walking to get from one part of the park to the other, and there is no other method of transportation beside your feet! DinoLand is a waste of space. Definitely FastPass EE first thing if you want to ride it. The Picnic in the Park was a great deal for the amount of food we got. Flametree Barbeque smelled sooo good, though! Put FotLK on your must-do list.

Next Chapter: Our anniversary dinner at California Grill. DH makes me a very happy woman, and he doesn’t even have to give me diamonds! (G-rated!)

Old 11-03-2009, 06:23 PM   #23
mom2shayleeandlogan
Mouseketeer

Hi Very cute family! Seems like a great couple of days, can't wait to find out what happens at Cali Grill!

Old 11-03-2009, 07:30 PM   #24
praisehisname
DIS Veteran

Your Epcot day sounded wonderful--eating and drinking around the World! I'm looking forward to that the most in our next trip. Your picnic at AK sounded yummy. Sorry you didn't get to ride Everest; it's awesome! We've never seen Festival of the Lion King, so we'll make sure to get that in.

Denise

07/87 DLR***05/98 All-Star Music***01/04 Polynesian/4-night Wonder***02/05 7-night Magic Eastern***
09/07 Beach Club***10/08 7-night Magic Special Western (double-dipping at Castaway Cay!!!)
***12/09 Pop Century***08/13 7 night Fantasy Western

Old 11-03-2009, 08:03 PM   #25
My2Qtz0205
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2shayleeandlogan View Post
Hi Very cute family! Seems like a great couple of days, can't wait to find out what happens at Cali Grill!
I can't wait to write this part of the report! It was definitely one of the highlights of our trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by praisehisname View Post
Your Epcot day sounded wonderful--eating and drinking around the World! I'm looking forward to that the most in our next trip. Your picnic at AK sounded yummy. Sorry you didn't get to ride Everest; it's awesome! We've never seen Festival of the Lion King, so we'll make sure to get that in.

Denise
Definitely! It is a beautiful, well-done show. I would have videotaped it, but my batteries in my Flip were dead. I had bad luck with cameras this trip!

Old 11-04-2009, 01:18 PM   #26
My2Qtz0205
DIS Veteran

California Grill

Tonight was our big anniversary celebratory date night at California Grill. I was so excited. Matt and I both enjoy wine, and he really loves sushi. I knew this would be a great pick for us.

Our ADR was for 7:15. We checked in on the 2nd floor, and we were brought up in the “special” elevator with another couple and a few people there for a golf tournament. We received our buzzer, and waited around, not quite sure what to do. All of the tables and lounge area around the bar were full, so we just supported ourselves against a wall. I spotted an open table right next to the window, and I got really excited, hoping that table would be ours! It was not to be, though. The other couple that rode up the elevator with us got that table, and we got the table on the inside of theirs. Drat. I knew we should have gotten in front of them! No worries. We still had a good view of the castle and the Astro Orbiter. It was a MNSSHP night, so the castle was purple and green.

Our server was Billy, from Cleveland, OH. He told us that he was the wine expert for the restaurant, so he asked us what we like in a wine, then brought us each out wines that he thought would match our tastes. I got Conundrum, labeled on the menu as an “Interesting White.” Matt got the Mer Soleil, a Chardonnay. We were both pleased with his choices for us.

Billy was very knowledgeable about the menu, noting their signature dishes, but also raving about their sushi. Their sushi chef, Yoshi, is considered to be the #3 top sushi chef in the world, and the #1 female sushi chef. Billy told us that if he were to order dinner, he would have sushi as the first course, sushi as the second course, and then, if he was still hungry, sushi for dessert! Matt was pleased-as-punch to hear this. He decided on the Double Crunch Rainbow Roll, described on AllEars as gHiramasa, Salmon, Tuna, Tempura Crunch, and Tobiko. Matt said this was the best sushi he had ever eaten. He dipped his sushi in the soy/wasabi mixture once, but said it masked the taste too much. Not being a sushi lover myself, I asked him what was so great about that sushi. He said the combination of fish was perfect.

I had the Sonoma Goat Cheese Ravioli - with sun-dried tomatoes, pesto, shiitake mushrooms and basil - for my first course. When I was researching restaurants for our anniversary dinner, this dish really appealed to me. It is one of the California Grill’s signature dishes, one that has never been removed from their menu. You get one ravioli the size of a dessert plate. It was good, but very, very rich. The melted goat cheese almost clogged my throat. I am glad that I tried it, but next time I would try something else.

For his entrée, Matt got the Pan-roasted Florida Black Grouper Filet - with "Stir-fry" Vegetables, Sticky Rice, Ginger-Soy-Hijiki Broth.

I had the Crispy Chicken - with Heirloom Tomato-Herb Chevre Tart, Corn and Chorizo Succotash, Fava Puree, Sherry. This was delicious! You have a piece of white meat chicken, stacked on top of a piece of dark meat chicken. Under that was the tart. The chicken was good, but the tart, the succotash, and the fava puree really made the dish.

We had one of the servers take this pic of us as we were enjoying our main courses:

I told Matt that, under all circumstances, we needed to leave room for dessert! We decided to share a dessert, the "Trio of Temptation" (No Sugar Added) - Chocolate Cappuccino, Vanilla, and Mango Pot De Cremes. These were like little dishes of custard. They were all good, light and refreshing.

Billy also presented us with a complimentary slice of chocolate cake, with a rich chocolate ganache, and just a hint of raspberry.

It was also rich and creamy, but at this point we were definitely stuffed, so we chose to box that up and eat it later.

As we were finishing our desserts, the lights were dimmed, and HalloWishes began. I sipped on my decaf cappuccino as we watched. The music was piped in, and since the music had not been well broadcast in the park on our MNSSHP night, we were able to get the full effect this time. We enjoyed it much more here, surrounded by a lot of good food and wine, without children! Haha!

Notice that our ADR was for 7:15, and our meal wrapped up around 10pm. It is a very slow-paced meal. I had not eaten much that afternoon in preparation for our dinner, so having rich, delicious wine on an empty stomach made me very, umm, relaxed. LOL. I have no complaints, though. It was nice to sit back and enjoy a leisurely dinner, as our dinners at home are anything but leisurely. This was also the most expensive meal that Matt and I had ever enjoyed, but we agreed that it was totally worth it, and we would do it again!

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you the part where Matt makes me a very happy woman! Duh! While we were sitting back, happily buzzed on wine and eating our scrumptious food, we had a conversation that went something like this:

Matt: You know, when I hear adults rave on and on about Disney World, and they go there for vacation every year, and wear Disney clothing, I think there must be a part of their childhood they are trying to get back.
Me: (not quite sure where this is going) Um? Hmm.
Matt: But, being here, and experiencing it, I kind of understand now why this is such a special place to them.
Me: (sitting up straighter) What do you mean?
Matt: Well, I will always remember this, and always see our children as they were at 6 and 3.
Me: (big grin) What are you saying?
Matt: Well, I could definitely come back again when they are a little older. And maybe again for our 20th anniversary, just us.
Me: (about to jump out of my chair and hug him) You have made me so very happy!

I had told him before this night that I wanted to come back for Camdyn’s 7th birthday, but he always looked at me like 1) I was crazy, and 2) I was planning on giving Disney our life savings. Now that he was here, he was enjoying himself, and he was enjoying seeing his kids so happy and enchanted….I just wanted to give out a victory WHOOP! Ok, so he doesn’t want to come back EVERY year, but he has agreed to one, two, maybe even 3 more trips (we need to celebrate our 15th anniversary, too!)

Best. Night. Ever.

Last edited by My2Qtz0205; 11-04-2009 at 01:23 PM.
Old 11-04-2009, 02:50 PM   #27
mla1977
I dream of living in Bay Lake Tower for the rest of my life!

Yay for the Disney magic working on DH! I wish DBF would get it.
4/87; 12/94; 8/00: DLP; 3/02; 5/06: DLR; 5/07: AS Sports/Dolphin TR; 2/08 SoCal/DLR TR; 6/08 CR/Pop PTR, 3/09 Princess Half; August AS Movies, 1/10: Marathon Weekend ; 3/10 Princess Half; 8/10 OKW; 10/10 offsite; 12/10 Poly; 1/11 BLT/CSR/AKV; 2/11 offsite
Old 11-05-2009, 10:05 AM   #28
mom2shayleeandlogan
Mouseketeer

Sounds like a great dinner at Cali Grill! It is always nice to not have to worry about eating with kids. I almost forget what it's like to not have to cut someones food up. Congrats on your anniversary.

Old 11-06-2009, 08:05 AM   #29
praisehisname
DIS Veteran

What a fantastic dinner!!! And I love that Matt "gets" it now!

Denise

07/87 DLR***05/98 All-Star Music***01/04 Polynesian/4-night Wonder***02/05 7-night Magic Eastern***
09/07 Beach Club***10/08 7-night Magic Special Western (double-dipping at Castaway Cay!!!)
***12/09 Pop Century***08/13 7 night Fantasy Western

Old 11-07-2009, 08:20 AM   #30
My2Qtz0205
DIS Veteran

Thanks! It was an amazing dinner.

I have been sick, so I haven't typed up our last two days at the parks yet. I hope to have a new update by Monday (have to wait for Matt to abandon his laptop! )

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: