Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2009, 07:07 PM   #151
brubakersluvdisney
Earning My Ears

Did find out last week that we were upgrade from inside standard to oceanview deluxe. But they didn't have a stateroom# yet
brubakersluvdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:08 PM   #152
brubakersluvdisney
Earning My Ears

I didn't tell the DD's, it will just be our a little surpirse.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-03-2009, 07:09 PM   #153
brubakersluvdisney
Earning My Ears

DD's are very excited about meeting all of you and trying out the FE's
Old 11-03-2009, 07:10 PM   #154
brubakersluvdisney
Earning My Ears

Just purchased FE on ebay. Can't wait to get it.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:09 PM   #155
Ackjtal
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by boundfordisney View Post
Welcome Ackjtal from another canadian, I live in Hamilton . My dh has been working up north between both Sudbury and North bay for the past month or so . Cant wait for the hot weather once again! Looks like we are gonna have lots of new friends on this cruise even before we set sail!
hey

i am originally from welland

and at one time or another have had family living in hamilton

up in north bay - we didn't have any warm weather - so i am looking forward to warm weather period
Ackjtal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 08:10 PM   #156
Disneyholic
Official Disneyholic! CM Wannabe! I'll Never Grow Up!

Documents are sent via UPS to you or your travel agent if you used one. To track your documents you need your cruise reservation number, your country & your zipcode (if using a travel agent, their zipcode) to put into this link
http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/reference?loc=en_US

Your reservation number goes in the Shipment Reference box.
This will track your documents and tell you when they will be delivered. If you used a travel agent, they will get them and should call you. With the tracking, you will know when they get them.

My documents were delivered to my TA at 1:15 this afternoon. My TA called at 3 to let me know they were there. I told him I already knew. I am picking them up tomorrow. He will probably sit me down to explain how to fill them out, just like he did last year. Last Year I already had all the stuff done online and I do this year too.

Disneyholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 08:14 PM   #157
Ackjtal
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyholic View Post
We went to Manitoulin Island a few years back and crossed the land bridge to go across country to Niagara Falls. I seem to remember seeing signs for North Bay as we went through. Saw my first Black Bear on that trip and also saw the beginning of the Northern Lights, but by the next night we were too far south to see them again. What we saw was beautiful, but hadn't gone to full color till after we went to bed, so we could get up early the next morning to drive.
manitoulin island is beautiful - i know a lot of people who camp there

when my parents lived to the north of us - we used to get to see the beginning of the lites - but i have never been far enough north to see them in their full glory
Ackjtal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 08:20 PM   #158
Disneyholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ackjtal View Post
manitoulin island is beautiful - i know a lot of people who camp there

when my parents lived to the north of us - we used to get to see the beginning of the lites - but i have never been far enough north to see them in their full glory
We tent camped there. It was absolutely gorgeous. Our DS went swimming in Lake Huron and we camped in a campground just a few miles from the South Baymouth ferry landing. A customer & her husband have a summer cottage on the lake there.

We had been up once before for a day trip. We camped in Owen Sound & ferried over and they picked us up and gave us the grand tour of the island.

Old 11-03-2009, 08:34 PM   #159
Ackjtal
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyholic View Post
We tent camped there. It was absolutely gorgeous. Our DS went swimming in Lake Huron and we camped in a campground just a few miles from the South Baymouth ferry landing. A customer & her husband have a summer cottage on the lake there.

We had been up once before for a day trip. We camped in Owen Sound & ferried over and they picked us up and gave us the grand tour of the island.
i must say you sure picked a good spot

where do you camp in the states or where have
you camped
i have been to ohio and seattle and it seems i
have more family in the states then i know
about or so my father told me

look i have updated my profile - i am learning
Old 11-03-2009, 08:39 PM   #160
Ackjtal
Earning My Ears

look i have 11 posts

now all i need to do is figure out how to do a private message

have emailed nessa re FE

my sister in law is in

she is currently living in seattle with her husband and 2 DS

we are doing the big family thing but are very interested in getting to know people on board

unfortunately we will not be able to make the meeting as we won't get to the ship until closer to 4

i am hoping there will be some way to hook up with some if not all of you another way
Old 11-03-2009, 08:59 PM   #161
Disneyholic

Quote:
look i have 11 posts

now all i need to do is figure out how to do a private message
Left click on the user name of the person you want to PM. A drop down menu will appear and one of the options is private message. Click on that and a new screen will open to write your message.

Old 11-03-2009, 09:07 PM   #162
Disneyholic

Quote:
i must say you sure picked a good spot

where do you camp in the states or where have
you camped
i have been to ohio and seattle and it seems i
have more family in the states then i know
about or so my father told me

look i have updated my profile - i am learning
We have camped in a State campground on Long Island, NY, and the KOA in Watkins Glen, NY, but most of our camping trips have been around Canada, in the Thousand Island, Niagara Falls and Cardinal as well as Owen Sound on our way to Manitoulin Island. We also haved camped around our home state of PA, New Jersey and Maryland near Goddard Space Center.

We don't camp in Florida because of the heat mostly and more & bigger bugs.

Old 11-04-2009, 08:41 AM   #163
Mom22tinks
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by brubakersluvdisney View Post
Did find out last week that we were upgrade from inside standard to oceanview deluxe. But they didn't have a stateroom# yet
Congrats Brubaker!

Jessica
Mom22tinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:51 AM   #164
Eeyore'sthebest
DIS Veteran
Not So Tagless in NJ
They don't call them crackberries for nothing!
talk about chafing!

I just checked the UPS website. Says they delivered my cruise docs yesterday afternoon. DH is going home to scour the front porch. I hate this. We are also expecting 3 other packages. If something was stolen I will be ticked!!!!

Oh and to top it off, we need to get off the boat one month from today.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:35 AM   #165
Disneyholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore'sthebest View Post
I just checked the UPS website. Says they delivered my cruise docs yesterday afternoon. DH is going home to scour the front porch. I hate this. We are also expecting 3 other packages. If something was stolen I will be ticked!!!!

Oh and to top it off, we need to get off the boat one month from today.
Well, at least you know that they were sent and you have enough time to call for new ones if you can't find them.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: