Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2009, 02:50 PM   #136
Disneyholic
Official Disneyholic! CM Wannabe! I'll Never Grow Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brubakersluvdisney View Post
This just gives me another reason to ebay and shop (for FE). I forget who I am supposed to get information to for meet and FE
NESSA, for the FE, but you don't have enough posts to PM her yet so you either have to post a few more times to get to 10 or put the info on here for her to get.

jd99 - jeffd99@yahoo.com - he can't send or receive PM's right now, so you will have to email him about DisMeet.

Disneyholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 03:17 PM   #137
Eeyore'sthebest
DIS Veteran
Not So Tagless in NJ
They don't call them crackberries for nothing!
talk about chafing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd99 View Post
Come on join us. We don't bite (welll I can't speak for Allison, but....)

Hey!!! I'm not speaking to you!!!
I don't bite. I only nibble. The rumors that some people spread. Humph!!

I never had any need for this smilie until today. I think I like it.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-03-2009, 03:32 PM   #138
jd99
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore'sthebest View Post
Hey!!! I'm not speaking to you!!!
I don't bite. I only nibble. The rumors that some people spread. Humph!!

I never had any need for this smilie until today. I think I like it.
tee hee
hope that wasn't too sarcastic.
Upcoming: VGF Christmas Vacation Past: Magic Med July 14, Dream Jan. 14, Fantasy Nov. 13, GF and Fantasy Aug 2013, DD Dancing at Disney June 13, Spring Break at AKV: Aulani at Christmas, Fantasy Nov.3,Dream June 2011, DCL Med 2010 & 2011, DCL 3 night April 09, DCL Western Aug. 06, Nov. 08, 09, 10, DCL Eastern Nov. 06, 07, 11, DCL Mex Riviera Aug08/YC (x3), BCV (x6), Poly (x3), GF Concierge (x5), BC Concierge, YC Concierge, DL, PO, VWL, SSR, AKV (x4), BLT (x3), BC, Offsite (x3) Disneyland (too many times to count)
jd99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:04 PM   #139
brubakersluvdisney
Earning My Ears

Okay, I will keep posting so I can get to 10 and get the ball a cruisin'.
brubakersluvdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:39 PM   #140
Mom22tinks
Earning My Ears

I'm so excited about the FE's. Can't wait to get the list so I can finalize what I'm actually going to do. So many ideas, but can't decide!Hoping it will be easier once I see who is on the list age wise.

Wish I was ready to pack but starting to get it together in my head. I had forgotten about formal night until Allison mentioned it. So, now I have to go dress shopping! Ugghh! How dressy is everyone getting for formal night?

Allison, tell your daughter I feel her pain! I was just thinking today after reading Jeff's post about Castaway Cay that 30 days from tomorrow our cruise will be over!

Oh, well!
Jessica
Mom22tinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:49 PM   #141
Ackjtal
Earning My Ears

Wish I was ready to pack but starting to get it together in my head. I had forgotten about formal night until Allison mentioned it. So, now I have to go dress shopping! Ugghh! How dressy is everyone getting for formal night?

I forgot about that night too

My mother in law and sister in law have both been on cruises b/f (not disney) they say it has to be dressy

thank god i have a dress i bought for my husband's xmas yay:

its the kids i am fretting about
Ackjtal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:56 PM   #142
Eeyore'sthebest
DIS Veteran
Not So Tagless in NJ
They don't call them crackberries for nothing!
talk about chafing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd99 View Post
tee hee
hope that wasn't too sarcastic.
Na! I work with traders on a daily basis. I have a pretty tough skin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brubakersluvdisney View Post
Okay, I will keep posting so I can get to 10 and get the ball a cruisin'.
You need to post things like : Post 1, Post 2, Post 3. Do it on this thread and we'll know what you're doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ackjtal View Post
My mother in law and sister in law have both been on cruises b/f (not disney) they say it has to be dressy

thank god i have a dress i bought for my husband's xmas yay:

its the kids i am fretting about
Doesn't need to be too dressy. Some people go all out with floor length gowns. I have a cocktail length dress that I'm going to wear. DD is wearing her Christmas dress and DH is actually wearing a tux. We found a really great deal on one and it worked out to be about the same price as a suit. So he bought it. He's also going to wear it to my parents for Christmas. We are so casual at Christmas that my parents will be laughing the whole day over his tux.
Old 11-03-2009, 04:58 PM   #143
Ackjtal
Earning My Ears

General GTKY…
1. Where do you live? North Bay, Ontario Canada

2. Are you married? How long? yes - 16 yrs

3. Do you have any children? Ages? yes 3 girls - 15, 12, and 9 and all of them going on 30

4. Do you have any pets? yes - dog - her name is pixie

5. What do you do for a living? Work? Stay at home? legal secretary

6. What is your favorite movie? all time hard to say - currently transformers 2, GI joe, the proposal

7. What is your favorite book? Dresden series, sookie stackhouse series, bone crossed series

8. What is/are your favorite TV show(s)? too many to name

9. What is your favorite food? chocolate, desserts

10. What type of music do you listen to? Do you have a favorite group/singer/band etc.? country music

11. Where did you do your schooling from? Welland, ontario - post secondary - ottawa and north bay

12. Do you like sports? What's your favorite football team? no - but we are a soccer and volleyball household

13. How many siblings do you have? 5 - 4 sisters and a brother

14. Did you always want to be a XXX? (your profession) not til later in life - 2nd career

15. What do you like to do in your spare time? read, crotchet, puzzles

16. Any interesting places that you've traveled to lately? seattle

17. Any particular cuisines or dishes that you like the most? nothing spicy but otherwise anything but fish

18. What is your attitude when it comes to money? Are you a spender or a saver? spender - but can save - also always looking for a bargain

19. What does your name mean? no clue

20. When is your birthday? March

21. What is your zodiac sign? pisces

22. What are your preferences when it comes to clothes and fashion? comfort above all else

23. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? introvert - takes me a while to warm up - but once i do look out

24. Are you an outdoors person? absolutely not

25. Are you an adventurous person by nature or do you prefer playing it safe? mostly safe - but i do like to get my feet wet once and awhile

26. How was your childhood like? not long enough

27. Post a recent picture of yourself....
Old 11-03-2009, 05:09 PM   #144
*Nessa*
Cinderella is proof... a new pair of shoes can change your life

Just to let you all know I have sent very quick pm’s (so please excuse the point form guys) to the following users to check if they would like to be included in the FE:

Ackjtal
Martian767
DisneyCrunch
jejojual

Also I have received the emails with changes – sorry about the kids ages muck up guys I will fix it up & re send on Sat if that’s ok, as we may have another 4 families by then.

Also someone asked a question about rooms with no kids – just look at column C – this details all the travellers in a cabin and their ages - So for example my cell has DH – 35 & Me-30, and that's it, so no kids !

But we can add an addition column that has Kids Y/N if that would make it easier for people, just let me now.

Thanks
Ness

2002 Disneyland Hotel - 2004 Disneyland Hotel - 2006 - DL Grand California
2009 DL Paradise Pier - 2009 WDW OKW / POLY / WL - 2009 DFTW Western & Eastern Caribbean
2014 DCL Alaska & California Coast/DL 2015 DL/WDW/DCL Fantasy
MY PLANNING BLOG OUR WEDDING WEBSITE www.mattandnessa.com

*Nessa* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 05:13 PM   #145
boundfordisney
I think my finger prints are still on the grab bars to this day

Welcome Ackjtal from another canadian, I live in Hamilton . My dh has been working up north between both Sudbury and North bay for the past month or so . Cant wait for the hot weather once again! Looks like we are gonna have lots of new friends on this cruise even before we set sail!
Old 11-03-2009, 05:16 PM   #146
boundfordisney
I think my finger prints are still on the grab bars to this day

Nessa have you heard from Morgans mommy? I may have her email so if needed I will send her out a message,
Old 11-03-2009, 05:28 PM   #147
Disneyholic
Official Disneyholic! CM Wannabe! I'll Never Grow Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ackjtal View Post
General GTKY…
1. Where do you live? North Bay, Ontario Canada
We went to Manitoulin Island a few years back and crossed the land bridge to go across country to Niagara Falls. I seem to remember seeing signs for North Bay as we went through. Saw my first Black Bear on that trip and also saw the beginning of the Northern Lights, but by the next night we were too far south to see them again. What we saw was beautiful, but hadn't gone to full color till after we went to bed, so we could get up early the next morning to drive.

Disneyholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:49 PM   #148
brubakersluvdisney
Earning My Ears

I want to do the FE but I don't have enough posts to pm nessa yet.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:03 PM   #149
DisneyCrunch
Mouseketeer

I never decided on the FE...I figured the deadline came and went and that made my decision for me...but now that I'm being given a second chance I can't help but think maybe we should do it...ahhhhhhhh indecision... I'll PM you tonight with my final answer Nessa...thansk for taking care of this--you must be sooooooo busy!!!!

Ready for my latest freak-out? I can't find my youngest kid's birth certificate Please oh please oh please tell me the town clerk can get me one in short order... she was born in the middle of NOWHERE so it really wouldn't be that surprising if they needed to chop down the tree to make the paper while they start grinding the bugs to make the ink while they... ... ... Could take 3 years to get a copy of a BC for all I know! It should be with all the others and it's not...I think I must have thrown it out in a recent "reorganization" of my "important stuff" The office is closed tomorrow so I have to wait till Thursday to even talk to them. There really is nowhere else in the house it could be but what do you want to bet I tear the place apart over the next 24 hours JUST IN CASE I decided on a whim to place that ONE BC in the............refrigerator?????
Animal Kingdom Lodge coming up in 2010!
And I find myself living in this strange lucky dream wherein we're going back to Disney to stay at SSR in April 2010!!!!
DisneyCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:06 PM   #150
brubakersluvdisney
Earning My Ears

Really excited about trip. We haven't received our package yet. Spoke with TA, she said it should be here any time. Also, I haven't received Rm# yet. Will that come with package?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: