Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Rewards Programs
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2011, 02:40 PM   #1351
Killer Fish
Mr. Hospitality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cant wait for Disney View Post
killerfish, you have some crazy secret that none of us have figured out i think!! you must have the perfect mix of demographics or something! either way, great job! i am back on track and should make COW this week. I'm at $15 and am waiting for the $2 survey to hit and will be doing surveys like crazy today and tomorrow
Maybe 29 male is the magic age?

I have failed so far at getting back on track....Maybe later today.
Old 03-21-2011, 05:14 PM   #1352
tamcase
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247 View Post
You don't have to send a ticket unless it specifically says that the automatic creditor doesn't pick it up, but 98% of the shopping automatically credits.
Thank you, I misunderstood how that worked. They must be tired of me sending email confirmations for my payments.

How does everyone keep track of the surveys? There are so many!
tamcase is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-22-2011, 08:17 AM   #1353
amy-momofthree
DIS Veteran

woohooo! I am so excited! Last week I did one of those targeted surveys and it told me I would get a $10 amazon gift card, along with the $2 the survey paid. I was skeptical on the $10 GC but was happy with the $2 credit.

Well Today, I have the $10 amazon gift card in my inbox!!

I at $21.15 right now and really hope to make COW but I am just so happy over my $10GC !!

Hope everyone else is doing well!
amy-momofthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 09:40 AM   #1354
Killer Fish
Mr. Hospitality

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy-momofthree View Post
woohooo! I am so excited! Last week I did one of those targeted surveys and it told me I would get a $10 amazon gift card, along with the $2 the survey paid. I was skeptical on the $10 GC but was happy with the $2 credit.

I at $21.15 right now and really hope to make COW but I am just so happy over my $10GC !!

Nice!

I am at 19.50 due to my Netflix signup....just need to hit 5.50 today for COW.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:56 PM   #1355
Killer Fish
Mr. Hospitality

Question on the token doubling.

First in 9 days do I just ask that they are doubled and my current amount is doubled?

If that is how it works why would you ever want to cash out since you can continue to double up....The way I see it if you can average 70,000 tokens over 3 months....

3 months = 70000
6 months = 210000
9 months = 560,000
1 year = 1,260,000

Am I looking at this correctly?
Old 03-22-2011, 03:49 PM   #1356
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamcase View Post
Thank you, I misunderstood how that worked. They must be tired of me sending email confirmations for my payments.

How does everyone keep track of the surveys? There are so many!
I have to admit when I signed up 3 years ago I did the same....for like a year because no one told me otherwise. As far as keeping track, I have a separate folder in my email and when I complete a survey I move the email there until it credits. Once it does I delete the email. Works pretty well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy-momofthree View Post

That's awesome!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Fish View Post
Question on the token doubling.

First in 9 days do I just ask that they are doubled and my current amount is doubled?

If that is how it works why would you ever want to cash out since you can continue to double up....The way I see it if you can average 70,000 tokens over 3 months....

3 months = 70000
6 months = 210000
9 months = 560,000
1 year = 1,260,000

Am I looking at this correctly?
They automatically double at the end of every month as long as you're elite and you've made the $25 minimum for the month.
Old 03-22-2011, 04:23 PM   #1357
tamcase
Earning My Ears

Quote:
I have to admit when I signed up 3 years ago I did the same....for like a year because no one told me otherwise. As far as keeping track, I have a separate folder in my email and when I complete a survey I move the email there until it credits. Once it does I delete the email. Works pretty well!
Thank you, I have created another folder. I do have one more question. When you don't qualify for the first one and you keep trying, are you supposed to get the initial amount offered in the email if you qualify down the road. Does that make sense? Again, thank you.

I hope that your new little bundle of joy is doing well! I have a son that has Asperger's as well (he is 19).
Old 03-22-2011, 04:32 PM   #1358
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamcase View Post
Thank you, I have created another folder. I do have one more question. When you don't qualify for the first one and you keep trying, are you supposed to get the initial amount offered in the email if you qualify down the road. Does that make sense? Again, thank you.

I hope that your new little bundle of joy is doing well! I have a son that has Asperger's as well (he is 19).
Yes, it's the same incentive no matter how many tries it takes for you to qualify. I hope that is what you meant!

Thanks! I'm enjoying every second of her. I just wish I could keep her this small forever. I love the newborn squish! I'm sorry to hear about your son. Life with an Aspie is definitely an interesting journey!
Old 03-22-2011, 05:53 PM   #1359
tamcase
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Yes, it's the same incentive no matter how many tries it takes for you to qualify. I hope that is what you meant!

Thanks! I'm enjoying every second of her. I just wish I could keep her this small forever. I love the newborn squish! I'm sorry to hear about your son. Life with an Aspie is definitely an interesting journey!
Yes, it is interesting. We didn't even have a diagnosis until he was almost 17. He slid under the radar most of his younger years. Lots of therapy (still), but I am sure he will be on his own some day.

How come all of a sudden the surveys are asking for personal information? Has anyone been putting it in? I have just been exiting out when they ask for my name, address, city, state.

Any thoughts on this?
Old 03-23-2011, 09:49 AM   #1360
Killer Fish
Mr. Hospitality

COW!

Got my $25 for the week.

Anyone else?
Old 03-23-2011, 10:14 AM   #1361
amy-momofthree
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Fish View Post
COW!

Got my $25 for the week.

Anyone else?
Yep!! COW!

I really don't like seeing my balance at .18

Got lots of work to do now!!

But this is the time of the month when the surveys start to dwindle.

arrrggghh!!
amy-momofthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:17 AM   #1362
Shimey013
Earning My Ears

Newbie here to quick rewards...

Couple questions:

1) What is the COW?? Just saw it mentioned a few times, didn't really look it up.

2) anything I should know to make the best outta QR??

3) With surveys, I tried doing one and it just kept asking me if i wanted to continue and then after the fact it told me i wasnt qualified..Geez... are all of them like this??

Any other tips and tricks here would be cool to know, just really dont wanna browse 91 pages for this thread... thats alot of reading...lol
Shimey013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:31 AM   #1363
Cant wait for Disney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimey013 View Post
Newbie here to quick rewards...

Couple questions:

1) What is the COW?? Just saw it mentioned a few times, didn't really look it up.

2) anything I should know to make the best outta QR??

3) With surveys, I tried doing one and it just kept asking me if i wanted to continue and then after the fact it told me i wasnt qualified..Geez... are all of them like this??

Any other tips and tricks here would be cool to know, just really dont wanna browse 91 pages for this thread... thats alot of reading...lol
Welcome! You wont be sorry you started QR!
COW is something for fun we made up on this board..it means Cash Out Wednesday..we try to motivate each other to make $25 a week and cash out our Disney cards every wednesday.
The best you can do in QR is try to get as many surveys a day as you can. That will be your money maker-or shop through QR for all your online purchases.
No, not all the surveys do that, but dont get discouraged! THere are days when you wont get any and days when you'll get a ton, you just never know!

That being said-Way to go Killerfish and Amy!! I am at $22.32 and I will consider myself making COW if i can hit $25 by the end of day...i'm trying!!

me (31) dh (33) DS (4) DS (2)

1st trip-off site 1990's, 2nd-Wilderness Lodge, 3rd-Disney Cruise, 4th-Boardwalk Inn 5th-1999 class trip offsite, 6th-2001 class trip-All Star Music, 7th-2009 Just me and DH Coronado Springs, 8th-2009 Mom's 50th-Yacht Club, 9th-2011 Boardwalk Villas, 10th-2012 Animal Kingdom Lodge, Kidani Village,
Cant wait for Disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 02:03 PM   #1364
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Geez! I've barely done any all month and I still don't qualify!
Old 03-23-2011, 05:46 PM   #1365
Killer Fish
Mr. Hospitality

^

Boo to that....

I have had good luck I have got 9 so far today.....including 5 straight for the SI daily.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: