Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Rewards Programs
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2010, 06:38 AM   #601
Disneyfn420
Mouseketeer

Readbud

I have been reading alot about readbud.com the last few days. I have about $10 on it so far but read it is very hard to get paid.Then today I seemed to have DL a virus from clicking on one of the links. I think I'm done with readbud. Anyone else have issues? Did anyone receive payment from them?

I may try swagbucks though.
Disneyfn420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 06:54 AM   #602
njziggy
DIS Veteran

I did readbud for about 2 days & then quit. The money was great but, I got soooo much crap on my computer even with adaware and my norton running. To me it was just not worth all the hassle of trying to keep removing the spyware, malware & virus that I got from them. I will stick with the tried & true.
njziggy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-29-2010, 07:35 AM   #603
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy's_gurl View Post
sorry for the confusion. Its 220 swagbucks, where you can redeem for giftcards. All you need is 450 to get a $5 amazon giftcard. Its so easy to make it over there. I got about 40 now an I only been on for an hour. At this rate ill be with a lot of amazon cards. You get swag bucks for watching videos getting swag codes, surveys, searching an other offers.
What are you doing to get them that fast?
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 10:21 AM   #604
goofy's_gurl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
What are you doing to get them that fast?
I do little things that i dont do on inboxdollars. I sign up for coupons, and other little things that just need your email address. I also did the profile surveys too. That can rack you up 50-60 swagbucks. Then searching the internet too. I usually receive 8-11 swag bucks every couple of searches. Which that is totallyl random. So i usually make around 30 or so swagbucks. Then dont forget they have swagbucks tv where you get usually 5 or so swagbucks for just watching tv with them. I say its quite easy to get them. I am up to about 320 now. I was just shy of making 100swagbucks yesterday. But today is mega friday or something like that so the search is on!!!!!
Old 10-29-2010, 10:37 AM   #605
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
I do little things that i dont do on inboxdollars. I sign up for coupons, and other little things that just need your email address. I also did the profile surveys too. That can rack you up 50-60 swagbucks. Then searching the internet too. I usually receive 8-11 swag bucks every couple of searches. Which that is totallyl random. So i usually make around 30 or so swagbucks. Then dont forget they have swagbucks tv where you get usually 5 or so swagbucks for just watching tv with them. I say its quite easy to get them. I am up to about 320 now. I was just shy of making 100swagbucks yesterday. But today is mega friday or something like that so the search is on!!!!!
Do you use the same email for everything you sign up for? I sign up for stuff, but alot never gets credited.
Old 10-29-2010, 01:33 PM   #607
goofy's_gurl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Do you use the same email for everything you sign up for? I sign up for stuff, but alot never gets credited.
Yes, I use the same email for everything. I noticed that you guys use multiple emails. I get credited on just about everything.

Quote:
Also how do you earn using swagbucks tv?
Swagbucks tv, is just about watching videos all the way through. An you usually earn 5-8 swagbucks just doing that every once an a while. Its completely random..

Also, for the last couple of days, TSG (the swag guy) has been putting swagcodes (codes for swagbucks) at the bottom of the title of the video 60 seconds in. But, its only for certain video. You get all the hints you need over on the FB page. Everyone is willing to help.
Old 10-29-2010, 01:59 PM   #608
lamb616
DIS Veteran

I've had the best luck with Swagbucks. I started SB right after Xmas last year and have made about $470 in Amazon, $100 in Target, and $50 in Paypal.

Next best for me is iRazoo. When I had an active referral I was making a $5 Amazon card every 5-6 days. But they maxed out so now it's only about every 10-12 days.

Also, Let's Break Records -- payout is 2x/month (Paypal. I think they have Amazon too). My goal is to have $10 each payout (that's the minimum) but for this weekend's payout I'm up to $23.

Inboxdollars - I think I started doing it April or May and cashed out in September so 5-6 months. I cashed out at $39 and supposed to be processed on 11/1.

RewardPort - started in June, got enough for a $10 amazon card in September. Haven't received it yet (they say 60 days). I will have enough for another $10 card by tomorrow.

I should add, I took the summer off from most of the sites except Swagbucks.

April, 2012 ~ Impromptu mother/son trip ~ Caribbean Beach Resort!
lamb616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:15 PM   #609
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Yes, I use the same email for everything. I noticed that you guys use multiple emails. I get credited on just about everything.

Swagbucks tv, is just about watching videos all the way through. An you usually earn 5-8 swagbucks just doing that every once an a while. Its completely random..

Also, for the last couple of days, TSG (the swag guy) has been putting swagcodes (codes for swagbucks) at the bottom of the title of the video 60 seconds in. But, its only for certain video. You get all the hints you need over on the FB page. Everyone is willing to help.
Where is the code supposed t obe at? Is it the Victroia secrets one? I only get adds on the bottom
Old 10-29-2010, 02:19 PM   #610
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamb616 View Post
I've had the best luck with Swagbucks. I started SB right after Xmas last year and have made about $470 in Amazon, $100 in Target, and $50 in Paypal.

Next best for me is iRazoo. When I had an active referral I was making a $5 Amazon card every 5-6 days. But they maxed out so now it's only about every 10-12 days.

Also, Let's Break Records -- payout is 2x/month (Paypal. I think they have Amazon too). My goal is to have $10 each payout (that's the minimum) but for this weekend's payout I'm up to $23.

Inboxdollars - I think I started doing it April or May and cashed out in September so 5-6 months. I cashed out at $39 and supposed to be processed on 11/1.

RewardPort - started in June, got enough for a $10 amazon card in September. Haven't received it yet (they say 60 days). I will have enough for another $10 card by tomorrow.

I should add, I took the summer off from most of the sites except Swagbucks.
I did irazzo and didn;t care for it. It took over 2 months to get my amazon e cards
Old 10-29-2010, 03:04 PM   #611
lamb616
DIS Veteran

you mean it took over 2 months to receive once you ordered them? I've never had that problem. They say you'll get it in 30 days but i've been getting them pretty much around day 35

April, 2012 ~ Impromptu mother/son trip ~ Caribbean Beach Resort!
lamb616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 04:53 PM   #612
goofy's_gurl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Where is the code supposed t obe at? Is it the Victroia secrets one? I only get adds on the bottom
theres four of them out right now. They will be a buncha letters an numbers under the title of the video..

I just got back on an got them all. An i just cashed out for my $5 amazon card. An have 15 left!
Old 10-29-2010, 06:52 PM   #613
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamb616 View Post
you mean it took over 2 months to receive once you ordered them? I've never had that problem. They say you'll get it in 30 days but i've been getting them pretty much around day 35
yes. I ordered it early in Jan and never got it till late March.
Old 11-18-2010, 08:22 AM   #614
goofy's_gurl
DIS Veteran

Finally, cashed out for 27.01 for inboxdollars. Been doing that since the beginning of August!
Old 11-18-2010, 08:30 AM   #615
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Finally, cashed out for 27.01 for inboxdollars. Been doing that since the beginning of August!
Thats fast for inbox. It takes me a year or more to get enough to cash out

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: