Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Rewards Programs
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2009, 06:46 PM   #31
cglaura
I still love the smell of Love's Baby Soft

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARVEYSGIRL View Post
doesn't mypoints have gift cards for rain forest? i thought i saw something there. but that is what i am working towards thru mypoints. the restaruant gift card.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes they do. My husband really doesn't like it so we don't go there. The company I work for is owned by Tracker Marine/ Bass pro so I usually get Bass Pro gift cards on Mypoints. That way I can use my employee discount and get more bang for my buck!
I'm not sure if he is interested, but the Landry's (company for Rainforest Cafe) cards can also be used at T-Rex and Yak & Yeti. Though it would be hard to beat your dicount deal, just throwing the thought out there

The hardest thing about having a plant-based only lifestyle is waking up at 5am to milk the almonds

************************************************** ****************************************

The pessimist complains about the wind... The optimist expects it to change... The realist adjusts the sails.

************************************************** ****************************************

A clever person turns great troubles into little ones... and little ones into none at all.

cglaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:20 PM   #32
tinkerrn
Needing 'pixie dust'!!

Can someone point me to how to get these rewards from disneyshopping?
I am sooo clueless on these reard sites and taking the surveys.
thanks
Register to remove

Old 11-05-2009, 08:01 PM   #34
eagles
Mouseketeer

i just checked on my status for an update with simplegpt. in 2 weeks 2 days i have made $73 so far. not too bad for this type of site. i have cashed out 6 times: $13, 4 $10's and a $20. this is just from pt clicks and offers.

i haven't been doing any of the other sites any more, except for mypoints and swagbucks.
eagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:13 PM   #35
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles View Post
i just checked on my status for an update with simplegpt. in 2 weeks 2 days i have made $73 so far. not too bad for this type of site. i have cashed out 6 times: $13, 4 $10's and a $20. this is just from pt clicks and offers.

i haven't been doing any of the other sites any more, except for mypoints and swagbucks.
So exactly what do you do? Do you have to search the site or are they emailed to you?
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:15 AM   #37
HARVEYSGIRL
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
So with quickrewards you earn points and money? I've started it, but it seems really confusing to me so far.

I thought that it was confusing also. It took me a while to figure it out. I almost quit but I am glad I didn't. Make sure you click all of the emails they send. Also go to the site daily and do the trivia and all of the clicks. I also try and do all of the surveys that I can. I have been averaging a $25 gift card every 7-10 days. I always HATED trying to do surveys but now I am on a mission! It is fun and challenging for me. I am cashing out Monday for another $25 gift card!!
HARVEYSGIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 05:57 PM   #38
disneypartyof4
Mouseketeer

I just signed up for simplegpt, where would I find the piad clickes
2007 August Pop
2008 August Universal & Disney cruise
2009 July Birthday trip All Star Sports
2010 Aug. All Star Sports
2011 Aug. All Star Sports With Brother & Family
disneypartyof4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 10:00 PM   #39
cglaura

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneypartyof4 View Post
I just signed up for simplegpt, where would I find the piad clickes
Member's Area, Offers, drop down box Browse Categories: Paid to Click

or you can search "cpc"

If it is not in the drop down it means they have run out for the day. They load a new batch close to or after midnight and they have a daily cap, so it is good to try to get them early in the day. Good way to earn an easy $1.25+/- per day, depending on the payout offered. Just a note, the pages you click, make sure you leave open and check out the info a little, click on any links interesting, like FAQ, etc. The advertisers consider it "bad leads" when people just click and quickly close pages, that causes the price they can offer for the clicks to go down. The better the leads, the higher the payout. Win win for all You don't have to sign up or give email for these, just your time.

The hardest thing about having a plant-based only lifestyle is waking up at 5am to milk the almonds

The pessimist complains about the wind... The optimist expects it to change... The realist adjusts the sails.

A clever person turns great troubles into little ones... and little ones into none at all.

Old 11-08-2009, 07:18 AM   #40
disneypartyof4
Mouseketeer

What does the red circle with arrow in it mean. Should it be green if there are still clicks left? Thanks
2007 August Pop
2008 August Universal & Disney cruise
2009 July Birthday trip All Star Sports
2010 Aug. All Star Sports
2011 Aug. All Star Sports With Brother & Family
disneypartyof4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 02:08 AM   #41
cglaura

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneypartyof4 View Post
What does the red circle with arrow in it mean. Should it be green if there are still clicks left? Thanks
That just means that it is a manual import, so you won't see credit for the offer right away. I think all but two are manuals, I usually see credit around noonish - 1pm EST.

Old 11-10-2009, 09:24 AM   #42
HARVEYSGIRL
Mouseketeer

I would guess that Simplegpt and paidthefstest are by the same company. I have used PaidtheFastest for a while and I love it. I have gotten alot of money. You should check it out too.
HARVEYSGIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 04:27 PM   #43
bgohre
Always be the second one in the outhouse. It's going to smell anyway so you might as well have a warm seat.

Anybody know the secrets to doing the quickrewards surveys. Everytime I fill in the info it says I don't qualify. I even trying lying and I still didn't qualify.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:27 PM   #45
rflorek
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgohre View Post
Anybody know the secrets to doing the quickrewards surveys. Everytime I fill in the info it says I don't qualify. I even trying lying and I still didn't qualify.
I know that you have to go REALLY slow when doing the surveys or else it boots you out. Sometimes you just don't qualify, but if you read/answer in what seems like a RIDICULOUSLY SLOW fashion, I usually have luck with the surveys.

I don't know about the lying part tho.....

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: