Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Rewards Programs
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2009, 09:37 AM   #16
btallennc3
Mouseketeer

I would like it to please
btallennc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 10:58 AM   #17
eagles
Mouseketeer

eagles is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-24-2009, 11:23 AM   #18
aka-mad4themouse
Budget Board Co-Host

Hey guys & gals! Referrals are not permitted on the DIS. If you want to share a link to a website that doesn't have a referral code in it, you can post it. But you can't use the DIS to build your referral network. That would be a no-no. So please, no asking for referrals or offering to refer others to programs!
Old 10-25-2009, 11:39 AM   #19
Redwitch
DIS Veteran

simplegpt question

Are the clicks available all day, posted through out the day or in the morning? I can not click at work, so if they are all gone by 6:00 PM - not much point in joining. TIA!

RedWitch Mikka (DD) Ebony RIP Amber Khan Tora Raion

Redwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:54 PM   #20
eagles
Mouseketeer

there is a cap to the paid to's. i believe it is 1000 a day. when i get up with the boys for school at 630 am is when i do them.
Old 10-30-2009, 09:09 PM   #21
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

What is quickrewards like? I won't sign uo for stuff because with the other sites I'm on I have already signed up for most things and as going through them to buy stuff, I just don;t need to be spending any moeny to buy anything? Do they send click emails?
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:38 PM   #22
HARVEYSGIRL
Mouseketeer

They send you click emails. They also have clicks on the website. I just sent in for $50 worth of gift cards last night. One on Quickrewards and one on Creations Rewards.
HARVEYSGIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:29 AM   #23
eagles
Mouseketeer

you are doing great harveysgirl!

i am at the $48 mark with simplegpt so far.
my online shopping has really taken a nose dive for this season, just don't have the extra cash for shopping.

i cashed out with sr and as soon as that goes to paypal that will be another $51.

this is the season i usually make the most on online shopping with the cash backs.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:19 AM   #24
HARVEYSGIRL
Mouseketeer

I have done mypoints for years but they did not offer Disney cards. SO...I began a search for rewards sites that did. I also signed up for a bunch of cash payout ones. I quickly relized which ones were a waste so now I have a daily regimen. My husband thought I was a nut. I started out spending a few hours a day. Now I have a system and narrowed down my list. My husband is shocked at my results I will show him whos crazy when I have enough to pay for most of our next Disney Vacation! I am a woman on a mission! If you guys have any help or suggestions I would love to hear it!
Old 11-01-2009, 05:27 PM   #25
eagles
Mouseketeer

doesn't mypoints have gift cards for rain forest? i thought i saw something there. but that is what i am working towards thru mypoints. the restaruant gift card.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:44 PM   #26
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

I would love to hear which ones you think are the best. I don't do many offers because alot seem to make you got through the mill to get to the end. I also don't do much shopping online. What kinds of shopping do you do online? Most of my x-mas shopping is done for my kids, via credit card points and my point (which is my favorite) and I did toy shopping ove the summer when k-mart had all there clearance onsale, in store only though. So for me I don't need to buy that much more either. So I guess which are the best for clik to get points or paid. I also just started irazzo, and it seems pretty easy as well as swagbucks.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:29 AM   #27
HARVEYSGIRL
Mouseketeer

doesn't mypoints have gift cards for rain forest? i thought i saw something there. but that is what i am working towards thru mypoints. the restaruant gift card.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes they do. My husband really doesn't like it so we don't go there. The company I work for is owned by Tracker Marine/ Bass pro so I usually get Bass Pro gift cards on Mypoints. That way I can use my employee discount and get more bang for my buck!
Old 11-02-2009, 07:38 AM   #28
HARVEYSGIRL
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
I would love to hear which ones you think are the best. I don't do many offers because alot seem to make you got through the mill to get to the end. I also don't do much shopping online. What kinds of shopping do you do online? Most of my x-mas shopping is done for my kids, via credit card points and my point (which is my favorite) and I did toy shopping ove the summer when k-mart had all there clearance onsale, in store only though. So for me I don't need to buy that much more either. So I guess which are the best for clik to get points or paid. I also just started irazzo, and it seems pretty easy as well as swagbucks.
I just bought alot of stuff at Kmart online (there is not a KMart in San Antonio if u can believe that!) and used Mypoints. 5 points a $ and I used my Sears card and got no interest. Worked out well.

I am frugal (my husband says cheap) I went to Walmart yesterday and bought alot of Halloween candy that is not in Halloween wrappers. I will mix a few christmas looking ones with it and presto- Half priced Christmas candy!

I do the following sites-
Sunshine Rewards
Creations Rewards
Mypoints
Memolink ( not so much since they changed it)
Swagbucks
InboxDollars ( i only read the paid emails)
Sendearnings (i only read the paid emails)
Snapdollars ( i only read the emails)
Paid the Fastest
Clixsense
and my favorite new one- Quickrewards
Old 11-02-2009, 12:12 PM   #29
eagles
Mouseketeer

i do swagbucks also, but i am not liking their tracking system at all.

i had it up to 18, then it went to 5. i questioned it and they say that is what it should be.

now yesterday i had 37 and today i got another swagbuck and it still shows 37.

after the first questioning and getting that terrible answer i made sure i get confirmations. but i don't have any for the first 5.

so there is no sense in questioning it yet.

but just a warning to those that do swagbucks, make sure you get your confirmations.
Old 11-02-2009, 02:40 PM   #30
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

What is quickrewards site. I can't find a dot com, but found a dot net, and signed up but never to a confirmation code, I resent the code and that never came either??? Maybe I have the wrong site? or maybe I should try another email.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: