Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Rewards Programs
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2012, 02:11 PM   #2146
Hoosier37
DIS Veteran

QR is giving me fits lately - I keep getting surveys that ask about 14 minutes worth of questions, seem to get enough info from me to complete their research, and then I get told I didn't qualify.

VERY frustrating.

(me) (DH) (DS14) (DD11)
Hoosier37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 10:31 PM   #2147
QuickRewardsBecky
QuickRewards.net

DISboards Approved Advertiser

I hear your frustration, Hoosier37 -- I would be pretty aggravated by that, too! Please be sure you contact support to receive manual credit for that survey.

Also, I just wanted to clarify, since your comment said that "QR was giving you fits," that we at QR do not program the surveys ourselves. We contract with survey companies to help them get the completions they need in each of the various demographic categories as quickly as possible. Once a member has clicked through to a daily survey panel, or to complete a targeted survey, they're no longer on the QR website and we have no control over the survey's performance.

It's frustrating to us, too, when surveys don't work the way they're supposed to, because we lose money, too, plus we get to deal with the irritated members.

It was probably a programming glitch that took you to the wrong landing page. Or, this may happen if they double-checked your demographic answers at the end to see if they matched what you told them at the beginning of a survey, and you gave them conflicting answers. My household income is right on the edge of one of the common brackets, and sometimes I round it up and other times I round it down. I KNOW that I've contradicted myself before, and it wasn't intentional.

If you fail a security check, they may give you the "thanks but no thanks" message, or if you've reached the final page in way less time than they think the survey should have taken. So I just urge members to make sure that none of these things could be the culprit.

Do please submit a manual credit request for this one, though! And I sincerely hope that your next survey experience is a more pleasant one!
Register to remove

Old 04-16-2012, 01:13 AM   #2148
Susie63
Dreamin' of Disney

How do I join? I am in Canada

Okay....I joined!!!!

Last edited by Susie63; 04-16-2012 at 01:54 AM. Reason: added info
Susie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 07:27 PM   #2149
MyMagicKingdom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier37 View Post
QR is giving me fits lately - I keep getting surveys that ask about 14 minutes worth of questions, seem to get enough info from me to complete their research, and then I get told I didn't qualify.

VERY frustrating.
That's happened to me a few times...support seems to be pretty good at applying credit when I let them know. I still think there are a few surveys I haven't gotten credit for. Does anyone know if there is a list somewhere on the site of the surveys you've successfully completed and the credit you've received? Like a breakdown of sorts so I can go through and look to see if I have, indeed, been given credit??

I do have to say that I've been a member of various survey sites and this is the fastest I've accumulated cash before...so excited for the extra Disney money/gift card!!
*June 2009 (Honeymoon!!!) ~ Animal Kingdom Lodge (Savanna View)/The Polynesian (Aotearoa)/Disney Wonder*
*August 2010 ~ Pop Century ..... First time celebrating my birthday in WDW and DS' first WDW trip!!!!!!*
*August 2012 ~ Animal Kingdom Lodge....My bday (again!) and DS' first trip to WDW!!! *
*January 2013 ~ Caribbean Beach*
*November 2013 ~ Caribbean Beach...surprise trip for the kids!!! First MVMCP!!!! *
MyMagicKingdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:11 AM   #2150
aprilj313
God Is Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMagicKingdom View Post
That's happened to me a few times...support seems to be pretty good at applying credit when I let them know. I still think there are a few surveys I haven't gotten credit for. Does anyone know if there is a list somewhere on the site of the surveys you've successfully completed and the credit you've received? Like a breakdown of sorts so I can go through and look to see if I have, indeed, been given credit??

I do have to say that I've been a member of various survey sites and this is the fastest I've accumulated cash before...so excited for the extra Disney money/gift card!!
you can click on acct in the top right hand corner and than click offer histoy
aprilj313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:36 PM   #2151
MyMagicKingdom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilj313 View Post
you can click on acct in the top right hand corner and than click offer histoy
Duh! Great, thank you!!
*June 2009 (Honeymoon!!!) ~ Animal Kingdom Lodge (Savanna View)/The Polynesian (Aotearoa)/Disney Wonder*
*August 2010 ~ Pop Century ..... First time celebrating my birthday in WDW and DS' first WDW trip!!!!!!*
*August 2012 ~ Animal Kingdom Lodge....My bday (again!) and DS' first trip to WDW!!! *
*January 2013 ~ Caribbean Beach*
*November 2013 ~ Caribbean Beach...surprise trip for the kids!!! First MVMCP!!!! *
MyMagicKingdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 04:44 PM   #2152
auger
DIS Veteran

Last edited by auger; 05-18-2012 at 01:24 PM.
auger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:11 PM   #2153
shallwechat
Earning My Ears

ok, here it is, a really dumb question

how do i clear my cookies? and, i haven't managed to get one survey to complete? uuuggghhh, I am frustrated.
shallwechat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:57 AM   #2154
julieanddanny
Mouseketeer

I was excited to try QR so signed up and spent a lot of time trying to do surveys but never qualified or any of them I gave up after 2 days and about 2 hours of 'presurveys'
Old 06-13-2012, 11:23 AM   #2155
rosanne91
Mouseketeer

I;ve had luck with survey head and sunshine rewards. Just signed up for superpoints. Still feeling that one out. If anyone needs a code let me know

1986 Off Site
1987 Off Site
1988 Off Site
1990 OFF Site
2004 All Star Music
2006 All Star Music
2007 Pop Centry
2008 Pop Century
2009 Caribbean Beach
2010 All Star Music, Caribbean Beach

2012 Caribbean Beach
2013 Animal Kingdom Lodge
Christmas 2013 Pop Century
rosanne91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 11:29 AM   #2156
shallwechat
Earning My Ears

surveys

I can't qualify for any of the surveys I tried also so I gave up. Something just doesn't seem right with that?????
shallwechat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 10:46 PM   #2157
crazelion
Form feet and legs...form arms and body...and I'll form...THE HEAD!
Why did the monsters at the end of "Voltron" always get killed by the Blazing Sword?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallwechat View Post
I can't qualify for any of the surveys I tried also so I gave up. Something just doesn't seem right with that?????
If don't like taking surveys then. I would do swagbucks.com because it easy program around. Plus idoit proof. I don't do single survey or offer exception for videos that it's. I could cash once every three days if want to.

Thank You GumpyPirate
crazelion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:15 PM   #2158
winnapooh
DIS Veteran

Rewardport?

Has anyone done Rewardport lately? I've cashed out in the past and gotten my gift cards with no issue, but this time, I cashed out for an Amazon gift card in March and still have yet to see it. 4 and 1/2 months ago. I think it's a lost cause at this point, but was wondering if anyone else has had luck with their support? I've emailed them three times and still haven't even gotten a response, so I'm guessing they don't actually monitor their site.
winnapooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:43 AM   #2159
DisneyFreak06
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie63 View Post
How do I join? I am in Canada

Okay....I joined!!!!
How is it going for you? I'd like to join something, but only if it really works for us as Canadians! You understand what I mean.
Tina the F.I. Kindergarten Pop Century (06) Pop Century (07) POFQ (09) All Star Music (09) All Star Movies and Grand Floridian(10) DL HoJo Anaheim (12) Port Orleans Riverside (12) DL Carousel Inn (13) Art of Animation and Pop (13)Sports and POR (14)

My Trip Reports:
Someone left their inside b*** on the toilet (WDW, July/Aug 2014) Dorothy and Blanche: a tale of leftover shoes and lost things! My Club 33 Disneyland trip! July 2013A Blast from the Past (2009!)The trip to make up for the cold (WDW, July 2012) I'm never staying home for March Break again (Disneyland, March 2012) You little sneak, a TR with lies and pictures (WDW, July/Aug 2010)
DisneyFreak06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 08:44 PM   #2160
germ539
Goofy is my favorite

about ready to give up on quickrewards

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickRewardsBecky View Post
I hear your frustration, Hoosier37 -- I would be pretty aggravated by that, too! Please be sure you contact support to receive manual credit for that survey.

Also, I just wanted to clarify, since your comment said that "QR was giving you fits," that we at QR do not program the surveys ourselves. We contract with survey companies to help them get the completions they need in each of the various demographic categories as quickly as possible. Once a member has clicked through to a daily survey panel, or to complete a targeted survey, they're no longer on the QR website and we have no control over the survey's performance.

It's frustrating to us, too, when surveys don't work the way they're supposed to, because we lose money, too, plus we get to deal with the irritated members.

It was probably a programming glitch that took you to the wrong landing page. Or, this may happen if they double-checked your demographic answers at the end to see if they matched what you told them at the beginning of a survey, and you gave them conflicting answers. My household income is right on the edge of one of the common brackets, and sometimes I round it up and other times I round it down. I KNOW that I've contradicted myself before, and it wasn't intentional.

If you fail a security check, they may give you the "thanks but no thanks" message, or if you've reached the final page in way less time than they think the survey should have taken. So I just urge members to make sure that none of these things could be the culprit.

Do please submit a manual credit request for this one, though! And I sincerely hope that your next survey experience is a more pleasant one!
On Friday, they had to reset my password, now I've tried again to log on to quickrewards and got another thing saying my password is not valid, so I've sent another email to tell them that I am having problems again. It's ridiculous to have to email every time I want to log onto quickrewards to have my password reset. If this keeps up, I'll won't bother trying them anymore.

I do have luck with swagbucks though.
2013 - Port Orleans Riverside
germ539 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: