Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Rewards Programs
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2010, 08:35 PM   #197
MBKELmom
Mouseketeer

Is quickrewards still going to be participating? I just joined there and sorta' like the easy "money"

**Note** My ticker is actually "off" by two days - we will be arriving on November 18th!
MBKELmom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-07-2010, 05:45 AM   #198
llori7
DIS Veteran

Hi Everyone, Now that paid clicks are gone from Simple, can you please give me some tips on doing offers??? I have having a hard time getting them to credit. This is my Disney fund----so I have to step it up on offers to make up for the lost clicks. Are there some that credit better for you? Some that don't credit good? I need all the tips I can get b/c I am not doing something right.

I do have 10 emails from gmx that I use. I clear cookies in between each offer.

Please share your secrets!!!

Thanks for helping me get back to Disney

ME, DH, DS7, DS

Sept. 2007 - Pop Century
Sept. 2008 - Pop Century
Jan. 2009 - All Star Sports

Upcoming:
June 2011- Pop Century
llori7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:35 AM   #199
llori7
DIS Veteran

What does it mean when it says: Say yes to 2 or more items ??

Can you say yes and then "skip" when the info page comes up? Or do you actually have to complete the offers?

These offers are confusing to me, but I want to understand them!!!

ME, DH, DS7, DS

Sept. 2007 - Pop Century
Sept. 2008 - Pop Century

Upcoming:
June 2011- Pop Century
Old 01-07-2010, 07:31 AM   #200
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

sitting for a bout a ninute or 2 on the 1st three pages helps me. On alot of offers, the 3rd page has a yes no optioon, and I click yes to all those. When you say yes, I never usually fill out the info, unless it's a really easy one. Like snapfish has your info already in it, and dish network one is an easy yes as well.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:58 AM   #201
eagles
Mouseketeer

eversaves are easy crediting.

most start with a bunch of quiz questions. answer them. then you get offers that you fill out your info. read those offers carefully and find the one that says sign up for eversave or knowledge stop. most of the quiz ones are the knowledge stop.
..fill out that page/offer. and submit.

then find another 2 offers that have your info already in, but only email type/name info. easy one like jenseib said, snapfish, or kraft free receipes. submit those. skip thru to the end.

i normally let the first and second page fully load and keep them open for 2 mins. the 3rd page that has yes/no questions i let fully load and wait 3 mins. then depending on how many there are i say yes to 4 of them. if there is only 2 i say yes to 2. if there is 5 or 6 i say yes to 4.

after that i let pages fully load and count to 5 or 10. til i get to silver, i normally skip silver and pick 2 on gold and 2 on plat. keeping the offers open , then click a bonus, keeping it open.

let sit for about 3 mins. close out and submit.

that is my way of doing most.
eagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:00 AM   #202
eagles
Mouseketeer

paid to click rumors, where have you been hearing the "rumors" from?

just curious as i have never heard one rumor at all. i only read the inbox msg from simple. had no idea this was a www event.

such a shame too.

does quick rewards still have their ptc's? i guess i can go there and click for 10cents a day. hehehe
Old 01-07-2010, 08:08 AM   #203
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

it was in the chat box yesterday. It came up before anything was even mentioned about simple losing theres. Some were jsut saying that all the other sties they were on were losing them.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:22 AM   #204
llori7
DIS Veteran

Thanks for tips!!! So how long does it typically take you to do one offer? I just want to make sure I am not going too fast!

Thanks!

ME, DH, DS7, DS

Sept. 2007 - Pop Century
Sept. 2008 - Pop Century

Upcoming:
June 2011- Pop Century
Old 01-08-2010, 06:51 PM   #205
crazelion
Form feet and legs...form arms and body...and I'll form...THE HEAD!
Why did the monsters at the end of "Voltron" always get killed by the Blazing Sword?

Hi all,

Simple gpt cpc paid click again. I Doug does not know how long they will last.

Thank You GumpyPirate
crazelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:53 PM   #206
llori7
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazelion View Post
Hi all,

Simple gpt cpc paid click again. I Doug does not know how long they will last.
Just did mine!!! Hope everyone does them correctly so we can keep them!!!

ME, DH, DS7, DS

Sept. 2007 - Pop Century
Sept. 2008 - Pop Century

Upcoming:
June 2011- Pop Century
Old 01-08-2010, 07:09 PM   #207
cglaura
I still love the smell of Love's Baby Soft

Quote:
Originally Posted by llori7 View Post
Just did mine!!! Hope everyone does them correctly so we can keep them!!!
Doing mine now do. I'm leving mine up 2 minutes just to be safe. And I click something likd FAQ mid way. I usually did this anyway, but now I found a stopwatch timer website from someone in chat that I use to make sure I stay on long enough.

Is 2 minutes good? I know it may be too much, but is it too little? Sometimes I get totally distracted on the actual site (like looking at homes) that it already credited by the time I submit.

The hardest thing about having a plant-based only lifestyle is waking up at 5am to milk the almonds

************************************************** ****************************************

The pessimist complains about the wind... The optimist expects it to change... The realist adjusts the sails.

************************************************** ****************************************

A clever person turns great troubles into little ones... and little ones into none at all.

cglaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:20 PM   #208
eagles
Mouseketeer

wow cglaura, i stay for 30 seconds. i thought that was a resonable amount of time. i think 2 mins is way too long.

so i just don't know.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:57 PM   #209
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

I only stay on as long as it takes for the page to fully load (I do them in opera) and I've got credit for all of them

Last edited by jenseib; 01-08-2010 at 08:07 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 09:22 PM   #210
cglaura
I still love the smell of Love's Baby Soft

I figured if most were doing them 30 sec - 1 minute, and they pulled them maybe people weren't staying on long enough.

I multi task anyway, not like I'm staring at it for 2 minutes Lots of reading on the DIS in between.

Not sure if they were taken b/c of not enough time spent or b/c people were duplicating across multiple sites (which is more likely, I mean 30 sec - 1min s/b enough for 3 cents LOL).

Hey, as long as I get credit and I'm not taking time away from anything else in my life, win win for me. I'd be reading DIS anyway, so same amount of time on my tush

The hardest thing about having a plant-based only lifestyle is waking up at 5am to milk the almonds

The pessimist complains about the wind... The optimist expects it to change... The realist adjusts the sails.

A clever person turns great troubles into little ones... and little ones into none at all.

cglaura is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: