Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Rewards Programs
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2011, 10:18 PM   #2056
QuickRewardsBecky
QuickRewards.net

DISboards Approved Advertiser

Hi, disneydreamin247! To make sure I understand: you're doing the screener questions, qualifying for the full survey, answering all the detailed questions about the product or service, and then at the end when it asks you the demographic questions, at that point it's booting you?

I asked Dmitry and he said that he's seeing surveys crediting from all routers today so it's not a pattern that's impacting all members.

If it was just one router that did this, I could see it being a random programming bug on the part of the router guys. But if it affected you on more than one router, the one thing that comes to mind is that it could be a quality control check that's being failed. For example, when you first start a survey, it'll ask you certain demographic questions as part of the screening process. But at the end it'll repeat some of those questions as a quality control check, and if you don't answer them the same way, it could be booting you out for that reason.

Give it another try and make sure you're consistent with those profiling questions and see if you have better results. And don't feel bad about emailing for manual credit -- up to 5 a month -- when you go through an entire survey and get booted for no good reason at the end! We want to keep you as an active survey participant and having had these things happen to us in the past, we know how frustrating it is. Just make sure you include which router it was and on which date.

I've got my fingers crossed for you for better luck tomorrow!
Old 10-11-2011, 11:47 PM   #2057
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Thanks Becky. I always answer questions honestly and read them all thoroughly. I don't know why it happened today. Then I would get an error message saying to try back later for other surveys through those routers. I gave up for the day and will start again tomorrow. I've been a member for 3 1/2 years and don't plan on going anywhere!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-12-2011, 08:31 AM   #2058
QuickRewardsBecky
QuickRewards.net

Howdy, disneydreamin247! I had forgotten that you'd said you were a QR vet -- you knew that stuff already (about reading questions carefully, etc.). Sorry about that! No idea what might have been up yesterday, then, except a run of bad luck in getting multiple surveys with programming errors. I hope that you have a better day today! Be sure you submit those manual credit requests to support, and if you continue to have trouble, give Dmitry at shout at the support address or submit a trouble ticket so he can have the tech guys look into it further!

Thanks so much for being a long-time active member of QR!
Old 10-12-2011, 09:22 AM   #2059
Virtucomp
DIS Veteran

I actually had a banner day yesterday. I had no problem getting five surveys to qualify for the bonus and even did an extra one just to be sure. Some of the first surveys credited before I finished the last ones.

I hope to see the bonus by the end of today.
Aug 1990 Fort Wilderness Camp, Nov 2000 All Star Movie, Oct 2003 All Star Music, May 2005 Pop, June 2006 Pop, Aug 2007 POFQ, May 2010 POFQ, Dec 2011 Caribbean Beach, May 2013 Boardwalk, September 2014 Coronado Springs Food & Wine Festival, December 2014 First Disneyland Trip
Virtucomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:27 AM   #2060
Bonniec
DIS Veteran

Woot, just another shout out for how great QR is! I joined 9/7/11 and just cashed out for my first $100 Disney gift card. Took just over a month.

The surveys have definately been the best for me. I do get declined a lot but I just exit out and go back in through the link. I pretty much do this with all of them until either I get bored/tired or it won't let me go back in (there are a few that do this). I haven't had any problems with crediting but I've recently started switching browsers after reading a few comments here. I also clear my cookies a couple times a day. Anyway, I am super excited! Gonna try and pay for MVMCP with these.

Becky, I got an email last night about the Offer Portal. I'm very confused about that stuff. Everytime I try clicking on those (besides the videos) they usually want me to go through a bazillion pages of offers. Do you need to go through them all? It's not really worth it to go through 5-10 pages of fluff for a couple of pennies. But maybe I am not understanding it.

Also, the email said to email at the end of the month for doubling. Does that mean I need to keep track of each offer and then email later? Again, seems like a lot of work.

I'm sure I'm not really understanding how that works (heck, it took me a while to understand the survey part). I guess I'd love to hear tips or better directions involving anything besides the surveys and shopping.
Bonniec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:29 AM   #2061
Bonniec
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtucomp View Post
I actually had a banner day yesterday. I had no problem getting five surveys to qualify for the bonus and even did an extra one just to be sure. Some of the first surveys credited before I finished the last ones.

I hope to see the bonus by the end of today.
To get the bonus, do you have to do 5 surveys from the survey page or is it 5 surveys in general? I did 6 yesterday (good day!) but I went in from my email links. Does that matter?
Old 10-12-2011, 10:57 PM   #2062
crazelion
Form feet and legs...form arms and body...and I'll form...THE HEAD!
Why did the monsters at the end of "Voltron" always get killed by the Blazing Sword?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniec View Post
Woot, just another shout out for how great QR is! I joined 9/7/11 and just cashed out for my first $100 Disney gift card. Took just over a month.

The surveys have definately been the best for me. I do get declined a lot but I just exit out and go back in through the link. I pretty much do this with all of them until either I get bored/tired or it won't let me go back in (there are a few that do this). I haven't had any problems with crediting but I've recently started switching browsers after reading a few comments here. I also clear my cookies a couple times a day. Anyway, I am super excited! Gonna try and pay for MVMCP with these.

Becky, I got an email last night about the Offer Portal. I'm very confused about that stuff. Everytime I try clicking on those (besides the videos) they usually want me to go through a bazillion pages of offers. Do you need to go through them all? It's not really worth it to go through 5-10 pages of fluff for a couple of pennies. But maybe I am not understanding it.

Also, the email said to email at the end of the month for doubling. Does that mean I need to keep track of each offer and then email later? Again, seems like a lot of work.

I'm sure I'm not really understanding how that works (heck, it took me a while to understand the survey part). I guess I'd love to hear tips or better directions involving anything besides the surveys and shopping.
I find it not worth do those kinds of offers. It take making 100 emails and doing a skips and the offer may not credit at all. That is the reason I stop those type of offers.

Thank You GumpyPirate
crazelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 11:32 AM   #2063
ratlenhum
DIS Veteran

Quote:
To get the bonus, do you have to do 5 surveys from the survey page or is it 5 surveys in general? I did 6 yesterday (good day!) but I went in from my email links. Does that matter?

I always do all my surveys from the one email that says Daily Surveys for Today & Bonus. The only time I do the surveys from a different email link is if it is not listed in the bonus email.

I need to get serious again, been slacking since we came back from Disney in September!
ratlenhum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:17 PM   #2064
Bonniec
DIS Veteran

Hmm, not sure if Ive seen a bonus email. I will have to look closer
Old 10-14-2011, 12:23 PM   #2065
Virtucomp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
You don't have to do the surveys from the email. If you look at your offer history and you see that you were credited for 5 surveys in one day you will see another dollar credited at the bottom of the list as a bonus for that day.

The problem seems to be if you don't get credit for a survey you don't get the bonus either.
Aug 1990 Fort Wilderness Camp, Nov 2000 All Star Movie, Oct 2003 All Star Music, May 2005 Pop, June 2006 Pop, Aug 2007 POFQ, May 2010 POFQ, Dec 2011 Caribbean Beach, May 2013 Boardwalk, September 2014 Coronado Springs Food & Wine Festival, December 2014 First Disneyland Trip
Virtucomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:41 AM   #2066
cknguyen617
Earning My Ears

This sounds awesome AND useful! I will have to look into it! Thanks for sharing!

“The most important things in life aren't things.”

I live my life to live; to experience the beauty and wonders of the world... and I am who I am
cknguyen617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 11:38 AM   #2067
QuickRewardsBecky
QuickRewards.net

Hi, all! I answered bonniec's questions in email but wanted to recap here publicly in case someone was also wondering!

- It doesn't matter where you do the 5 daily router surveys (from an email or from the site). Just make sure you do them from *different* routers. Although you can receive credit for multiple SI Daily Surveys, only one from each router will count toward the $1 bonus.

If you do 5 surveys from different routers on the same day and you don't receive the $1 bonus, please email support to request it! There are some things we're aware of that can cause this, including mis-dating by routers or late crediting that causes the member to miss the daily batch processing of bonuses. Just keep an eye on your account, if you would, and let us know if anything's missing so we can make it right.

- The Offer Portal doubling promo (up to $3, excluding rewards for watching videos) ends today. You'll need to email support tomorrow or afterward to have your credits doubled because it's a manual process. You don't have to keep track of which offers you completed, unless you usually do that to check off when things credit (in which case you probably want to wait until everything credits before you email support).

- Offers on the Offer Portal should say (in that light grey print) precisely what you have to do to qualify. For example, the Get Cash Today offer on the gWallet portal says, "QuickPoints awarded after you submit 4 fields (first name, last name, email, and VALID cell phone number)." If anything else pops up after that point or it asks you other questions, that's not required for the offer to credit, so you can X out those pages.

I strongly suggest that if you do offers on QR or on the Offer Portals that you create a free email address through Mail.com or Hotmail specifically to use on these offers because they WILL send you promotional emails and you don't want to clog up your usual email account with these. You can use any email address you want for completing offers -- it does not have to be the one you have on file at QR.

- Why do some people get an email that has "bonus" in the subject line and others don't? It's because some folks have chosen in their preferences (under Account, Programs & Email Settings) to participate in QR's Paid for Your Opinions Program and/or Earn Cash Online Program. There's a different version of the email for those two programs. If you're a member of both, you get duplicate emails. They contain the same survey routers, but they have different subject lines. You still only get paid once to attempt a survey.

Any other questions? Hit me!
Old 10-16-2011, 06:08 PM   #2068
Bonniec
DIS Veteran

I love it when I get Disney surveys! I've had 2 in the last month,
Old 10-17-2011, 10:54 AM   #2069
mafibisha
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickRewardsBecky View Post
Hi, all! I answered bonniec's questions in email but wanted to recap here publicly in case someone was also wondering!

- It doesn't matter where you do the 5 daily router surveys (from an email or from the site). Just make sure you do them from *different* routers. Although you can receive credit for multiple SI Daily Surveys, only one from each router will count toward the $1 bonus.

If you do 5 surveys from different routers on the same day and you don't receive the $1 bonus, please email support to request it! There are some things we're aware of that can cause this, including mis-dating by routers or late crediting that causes the member to miss the daily batch processing of bonuses. Just keep an eye on your account, if you would, and let us know if anything's missing so we can make it right.

- The Offer Portal doubling promo (up to $3, excluding rewards for watching videos) ends today. You'll need to email support tomorrow or afterward to have your credits doubled because it's a manual process. You don't have to keep track of which offers you completed, unless you usually do that to check off when things credit (in which case you probably want to wait until everything credits before you email support).

- Offers on the Offer Portal should say (in that light grey print) precisely what you have to do to qualify. For example, the Get Cash Today offer on the gWallet portal says, "QuickPoints awarded after you submit 4 fields (first name, last name, email, and VALID cell phone number)." If anything else pops up after that point or it asks you other questions, that's not required for the offer to credit, so you can X out those pages.

I strongly suggest that if you do offers on QR or on the Offer Portals that you create a free email address through Mail.com or Hotmail specifically to use on these offers because they WILL send you promotional emails and you don't want to clog up your usual email account with these. You can use any email address you want for completing offers -- it does not have to be the one you have on file at QR.

- Why do some people get an email that has "bonus" in the subject line and others don't? It's because some folks have chosen in their preferences (under Account, Programs & Email Settings) to participate in QR's Paid for Your Opinions Program and/or Earn Cash Online Program. There's a different version of the email for those two programs. If you're a member of both, you get duplicate emails. They contain the same survey routers, but they have different subject lines. You still only get paid once to attempt a survey.

Any other questions? Hit me!
VERY helpful to us newbies, thanks!

Do all reward sites have reps here too? I have lots of questions!

we Disney:

DH Me

and our fur baby

Thank You, maggiew!
mafibisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:38 AM   #2070
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafibisha View Post
VERY helpful to us newbies, thanks!

Do all reward sites have reps here too? I have lots of questions!
No, just QR. They're a DIS sponsor.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: