Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Rewards Programs
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2011, 04:32 PM   #2011
ckret01
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247 View Post
They really do! I love QR because of their wonderful customer service.
Seriously...I completely agree. Their customer service is extremely fast and ontop of things. They are amazing!
ckret01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:18 AM   #2012
lifesgr8
Mouseketeer

Emails

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARVEYSGIRL View Post
I try and do all 3 surveys everyday and I do all the clicks on the website daily as well as the ones that they email. I had to buy checks this week so I used them and got 8% back which was over $5. they also have some good sign ups that I did. The more I use the site the more stuff I find! I love it.

Does qr send out daily emails to visit websites like my points does or just the one that comes daily listing surveys?
2013 MNSSHP/FAMILY TRIP TO DL
2014 BCV

lifesgr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-03-2011, 11:45 AM   #2013
lifesgr8
Mouseketeer

Referral link

Delete.
Oops! Didn't know no referral links allowed?!
2013 MNSSHP/FAMILY TRIP TO DL
2014 BCV

Last edited by lifesgr8; 09-03-2011 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Delete
lifesgr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 03:56 PM   #2014
QuickRewardsBecky
QuickRewards.net

DISboards Approved Advertiser

Thanks, ckret01! Customer service is really important to us. Nothing worse than getting a canned response or sending a customer service email and waiting... and waiting on a response! Again, there's that golden rule thing in action: we try to treat our members the way we ourselves would want to be treated.

In response to your question, lifesgr8, QR sends the daily survey emails but on occasion there will be an offer that will pay you to visit an advertiser's website, with an additional earning opportunity if you sign up for a newsletter, enter a contest, etc. Times have changed in internet marketing and there aren't nearly as many of these types of offers available as there used to be! But we're always looking out for our members and will send these as we find them.

I also wanted to point out that if members feel they're getting too many emails from us, there's an option to change that: click on Account, Programs & Email Settings, and uncheck any (or all) of the three types of emails we send. Some people really like getting the daily survey emails (not only does it remind you to attempt them daily, but we're also paying members to attempt them if they go through the email links). Me, I'm more of an old-fashioned type that would just prefer to go to the website and do them from there. As a member, you can choose whatever works best for you!

If anyone has any other questions or comments about QR, I'd be happy to help!
Old 09-05-2011, 05:43 PM   #2015
crazelion
Form feet and legs...form arms and body...and I'll form...THE HEAD!
Why did the monsters at the end of "Voltron" always get killed by the Blazing Sword?

Can someone explain the prize box on quickrewards games. In simple terms. I can get the darn thing work for the life of me.

Thank You GumpyPirate
crazelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:13 PM   #2016
Hoosier37
DIS Veteran

Anyone else finding themselves spending a half hour or more on a Greenfield survey, getting all the way to the end of the survey with a progress bar reading 100%, only to get a screen saying you don't qualify?

And yes, I know I can email QR for support. And I love how great the support is. But that doesn't stop the entire situation from being a major irritation. I only did two surveys all day today. One of them got all the way to the end and then said there was technical difficulties and didn't credit. The other was the Greenfield I mentioned above. I am done for the night.

(me) (DH) (DS14) (DD11)
Hoosier37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:53 PM   #2017
FlyingBelle
Official Tag Fairy Underwear Designer
"MacGyver's" her bras with duct tape and toilet paper
Frutty Pebbles doesn't taste the same with ranch dressing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier37 View Post
Anyone else finding themselves spending a half hour or more on a Greenfield survey, getting all the way to the end of the survey with a progress bar reading 100%, only to get a screen saying you don't qualify?

And yes, I know I can email QR for support. And I love how great the support is. But that doesn't stop the entire situation from being a major irritation. I only did two surveys all day today. One of them got all the way to the end and then said there was technical difficulties and didn't credit. The other was the Greenfield I mentioned above. I am done for the night.
I've had it happen twice with Greenfield in the last week. One time there was an issue where the end of the survey profiler didn't work on one of the questions - it would let you enter zero for any of the age groups for how many children you have - I assume that's why it at the end of the survey it said I didn't match their profile. I emailed quick rewards and they gave me a manual credit. The 2nd time was a few days later - but I was able to successfully complete another greenfield a little later (a relatively short survey!), so I didn't bother emailing for credit.

But if you're having the issue too - maybe greenfield has a quirk going on??
Many times as a child | Fort Wilderness Campground 1996 | Off-Property Mar 1999 | CS May 1999 | ASSp Aug 1999 | Dixie Landings Jan 2000 | Dixie Landings Feb 2001| WL Feb 2002 | Disney Wonder Cruise Jan 2003 | WL Sep 2004 | Swan Feb 2005 |WL Oct 2005 | POR - Aug 2006 | WLV - Jan/Feb 2007 | WL Family Trip - Sep 2008! Bella's first trip to Disney! | Buena Vista Suites - Dec 08 | Disneyland - Nov 2009 | Disneyland - June 2010 | POP - July 2010 Disneyland - October 2010 | ASMu & Disney Wonder December 2010 | ASMu Jan 2011| Disneyland Sept 2011 | ASMu Jan 2012 | No Kids Trip! Pirate room at CB - Mar 2012| Disneyland - April 2012| Disneyland - July 2012| Disneyland - August 2012 | ASSp - September 2012| Disney Dream 3 night cruise - Nov 2012 | Split-Stay: AKL - Feb 2014/ASMo - March 2014
FlyingBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:36 PM   #2018
QuickRewardsBecky
QuickRewards.net

Hi, all! All great questions and valuable feedback!

crazelion, the prize box, part of our new QRplay games section, will randomly award you a prize during game play. You won't win every time you play a game, but the longer you play, the greater your odds of winning! The team has changed the algorithm several times since the prize box went live to improve the players' odds. If you find that you've played for 30 minutes and haven't won at least once, something may be wrong -- please send a screenshot to support@quickrewards.net and they can investigate. They may have some more "tink"ering to do!

Hoosier37 and FlyingBelle, I hear your frustration, and it's happened to me before as well, so I can totally relate. Greenfield and the other daily routers program their own surveys and just allow our members to access that database, so we're completely at the mercy of their programming team. Sometimes they mess up, and after you complete the survey, they send you to the "Sorry, you didn't qualify" page rather than the, "Congratulations!" page. If you look at the URL, you may see it still has the word "success" in it, and it may credit as it's supposed to. But if you don't see it credited in the time frame it's supposed to, shoot us an email at support@quickrewards.net and we will credit your account right away.

I've heard from several others who've had a similar experience with Greenfield lately so y'all may be right in that there's something kind of quirky going on right now. We do get thousands of Greenfield completions every week so the problem must be intermittent. Please accept our apologies for this when it happens because it truly is beyond our control, and all we can do is make it right by you in the event that it happens. Please don't hesitate to email us. That's what we're there for!

We have over a dozen daily survey routers available so hopefully your next survey attempt will be a more positive experience!

Also -- just a tip! -- if you haven't completed the Survey Profiler yet (go to the Surveys section of QR and you should see the link toward the top left), this is an EXCELLENT way to get more surveys that you're more likely to qualify for -- because they're only made available to members with profiles that match or nearly match what they need for a certain limited-time survey. You may not have a "targeted survey" available to you every day, but when you do, these tend to pay more than some of the dailies do.

Thank you all for writing with your questions and concerns! We like to know what's on your mind so we can anticipate your needs as our site continues to evolve and grow. And thank you for being members of QuickRewards!
Old 09-06-2011, 09:21 PM   #2019
crazelion
Form feet and legs...form arms and body...and I'll form...THE HEAD!
Why did the monsters at the end of "Voltron" always get killed by the Blazing Sword?

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickRewardsBecky View Post
Hi, all! All great questions and valuable feedback!

crazelion, the prize box, part of our new QRplay games section, will randomly award you a prize during game play. You won't win every time you play a game, but the longer you play, the greater your odds of winning! The team has changed the algorithm several times since the prize box went live to improve the players' odds. If you find that you've played for 30 minutes and haven't won at least once, something may be wrong -- please send a screenshot to support@quickrewards.net and they can investigate. They may have some more "tink"ering to do!

Thank you all for writing with your questions and concerns! We like to know what's on your mind so we can anticipate your needs as our site continues to evolve and grow. And thank you for being members of QuickRewards!
Okay I will try to play the games to see I can get the prize box to work. I really wish it would just pop on the screen and tell how many points that you won that would be easier to understand.

Thank You GumpyPirate
crazelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:50 AM   #2020
Bonniec
DIS Veteran

I just signed up and I am completely confused by this site.

Everytime I try to do a survey it makes me go through this whole thing only to not qualify. How do you know which ones actually work because it doesnt seem to make sense to try 15 surveys onl to qualify for one.

The other problem is that everytime I click through I have to complete offers and enter a CC#. Ive read through the FAQs on the site but either I have reall bad luck or Im just not getting it.

I could use some tips to avoid the confusion!
Bonniec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:40 AM   #2021
QuickRewardsBecky
QuickRewards.net

Hi, Bonniec! Thank you for giving QuickRewards a try!

I'm not sure which offers you visited that asked for a credit card number -- if you remember off the top of your head, would you please send me an email at becky@quickrewards.net so I can investigate? Unless it was a shopping offer or one for a trial of a product or service, I can't think of why you'd be asked for that and that concerns me, so I'd like to follow up.

Survey screeners usually only take about 5 minutes or so once you get the hang of them. What they're doing is trying to get a quick snapshot of your demographics to see if that matches an unfilled quota for an open survey. A survey may still be open and looking for respondents, but may have filled the quota for women in your age group, with x number of kids, in your income range, etc. (The survey might still be open because they need more completions by men with no kids in a different income range, as an example.)

It may take going through a couple of screeners before you qualify for a survey. But sometimes I qualify right away on my first try. You just never know -- they put new surveys up throughout the day. We have a new "buddy program" that matches new members with our veterans who are earning pretty well with us, so they can share their tips with you. If you think you might be interested in this, let me know! Our "buddies" do surveys all the time and probably have some insight into what time of day to try, or which days of the week have more surveys, etc. Let me know if you'd like me to pair you off with one of them! Or if you have any questions about how the site works, I'd be happy to answer them here, on the sticky post over on the Budget board, by PM, or -- the quickest way -- by email: becky@quickrewards.net

I'm sorry you've had a frustrating first experience with the site and I hope you'll give it another chance!
Old 09-07-2011, 10:42 AM   #2022
Bonniec
DIS Veteran

I would definately be interested in the buddy thing.

The CC thing came as the click through emails, I had to do "offers" for them. Maybe Im not supposed to go that far?

Like I said, Im confused, lol. Im quite sure it's just me not understanding how to get the hang of it.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:32 AM   #2023
QuickRewardsBecky
QuickRewards.net

Hi, bonniec! It sounds like you went "too far." Our email offers that say something like, "$.30 for registration" usually only require you to submit the first two or three pages, but of course if you're interested in going farther, you can. If you do, you may find out about a new product or service that you'd like to try out. But this isn't required for earning the reward.

If an offer does require a credit card in order to receive a reward, we mark this clearly in one or two different places. For example, in the requirements section, it will say, "Make a purchase," or under the Credit Card Required? section, it will say, "Yes."

Also, here's a tip: a lot of members will use a unique email address for signup offers (one they create through Hotmail or Yahoomail) so their primary email address doesn't get a lot of promotional emails. This is one of the insider tips that our "buddies" can share with you! Please mail me and let me know the email address you use at QR, and I'll set you up with a buddy right away.

If anyone else reading this is interested in buddying-up with a QR veteran, you can email me as well... it's open to everyone!

Here's my email address again: becky@quickrewards.net

Thanks for posting, bonniec! Others here may have had similar concerns, and I appreciate the opportunity to get to address them here!
Old 09-07-2011, 11:56 AM   #2024
Bonniec
DIS Veteran

Okay great, I sent you an email not to long ago from the correct email address
Old 09-07-2011, 09:38 PM   #2025
FlyingBelle
Official Tag Fairy Underwear Designer
"MacGyver's" her bras with duct tape and toilet paper
Frutty Pebbles doesn't taste the same with ranch dressing!

I go back to work tomorrow after being on maternity leave for 12 weeks - my goal was to earn $50/month in QR - so far so good! Tonight I'm at $49.56 for the last 4 weeks, and I completed 3 surveys tonight (totalling $2.80, not including the 1st part of the $2 survey). I want them to credit so I can cash out!!

SO happy to have been earning $$ for Disney trips!!!
Many times as a child | Fort Wilderness Campground 1996 | Off-Property Mar 1999 | CS May 1999 | ASSp Aug 1999 | Dixie Landings Jan 2000 | Dixie Landings Feb 2001| WL Feb 2002 | Disney Wonder Cruise Jan 2003 | WL Sep 2004 | Swan Feb 2005 |WL Oct 2005 | POR - Aug 2006 | WLV - Jan/Feb 2007 | WL Family Trip - Sep 2008! Bella's first trip to Disney! | Buena Vista Suites - Dec 08 | Disneyland - Nov 2009 | Disneyland - June 2010 | POP - July 2010 Disneyland - October 2010 | ASMu & Disney Wonder December 2010 | ASMu Jan 2011| Disneyland Sept 2011 | ASMu Jan 2012 | No Kids Trip! Pirate room at CB - Mar 2012| Disneyland - April 2012| Disneyland - July 2012| Disneyland - August 2012 | ASSp - September 2012| Disney Dream 3 night cruise - Nov 2012 | Split-Stay: AKL - Feb 2014/ASMo - March 2014
FlyingBelle is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: