Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Rewards Programs
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2011, 04:15 PM   #1996
Hoosier37
DIS Veteran

I did a survey by email link last night while the site was down. Today when I got on the site I saw that the survey credited twice for me. I emailed to let QR know about it, and they thanked me for my honesty but said the client credited it twice, and if they got paid twice so should I. I love QR, they are amazing to work with.

WDW Trips
POP Century, March 2011
Art of Animation Little Mermaid, June 2013
Hoping to return in June 2015

(me) (DH) (DS14) (DD11)
Hoosier37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 05:58 PM   #1997
omghidanielle
DIS Veteran

Does anyone use zoombucks?
Do you know if the Disney card they issue is a Disney card, or is it a DisneyStore card?
Register to remove

Old 08-28-2011, 10:04 PM   #1998
crazelion
Form feet and legs...form arms and body...and I'll form...THE HEAD!
Why did the monsters at the end of "Voltron" always get killed by the Blazing Sword?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omghidanielle View Post
Does anyone use zoombucks?
Do you know if the Disney card they issue is a Disney card, or is it a DisneyStore card?
I have use zoombucks to cash out for walmart cards. The Walmart cards directly from Wal-mart headquaters in Arkansas. I am not sure about the Dinsey cards.

Thank You GumpyPirate
crazelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 10:19 PM   #1999
lifesgr8
Mouseketeer

shopping

I have been using my qr account to do online shopping. Can anyone tell me where I go into my acct or somewhere to find out if the shopping I am doing is even getting credited? It doesnt look like my totals are even moving?
2013 MNSSHP/FAMILY TRIP TO DL
2014 BCV
lifesgr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 10:40 AM   #2000
Virtucomp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesgr8 View Post
I have been using my qr account to do online shopping. Can anyone tell me where I go into my acct or somewhere to find out if the shopping I am doing is even getting credited? It doesnt look like my totals are even moving?
If you look at your account and then offers where it lists all the videos you've watched and surveys you got credit for it should show shopping and list each amount. Also the purple bar should show 1/5 or 2/5 for each time you credit for shopping.

Read the instructions on the screen for each vendor. Some require you to submit a ticket in Contact Us for shopping credit while others are automatic.
Aug 1990 Fort Wilderness Camp, Nov 2000 All Star Movie, Oct 2003 All Star Music, May 2005 Pop, June 2006 Pop, Aug 2007 POFQ, May 2010 POFQ, Dec 2011 Caribbean Beach, May 2013 Boardwalk, September 2014 Coronado Springs Food & Wine Festival

Virtucomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 04:40 PM   #2001
goofy's_gurl
DIS Veteran

Guess, I been away form QR too long. Now it is time for me to do some surveys! LOL. I think I may just take out Disney GC's .
Old 08-29-2011, 04:42 PM   #2002
Hoosier37
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy's_gurl View Post
Guess, I been away form QR too long. Now it is time for me to do some surveys! LOL. I think I may just take out Disney GC's .
After a very disappointment summer, I seem to be back on track with QR - today I have already taken eight surveys, and four have paid out. I hope this means the $100 months are back!

WDW Trips
POP Century, March 2011
Art of Animation Little Mermaid, June 2013
Hoping to return in June 2015

(me) (DH) (DS14) (DD11)
Hoosier37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:32 PM   #2003
DisneyOrBustColorado
Mouseketeer

I signed up for QR last week & have so far been a little confused. I've done some of the surveys that they have emailed me & have often not qualitifed to take surverys after spending time answering questions. I have $2.20 that shows in my balance & I can't figure out how much I have to have to redeem for Disney cards etc... I can't figure out what is the best way to use this site to get Disney money. I've clicked around & read around & am still confused. I have money rewards & point rewards. Can anyone reccommend to me how best to spend my time using this site? I'm so confused.

I am not new to survery sites. I am also a member of e-rewards & they give you e dollars for every survey you even attempt to take. Sometimes I get $10 in e dollars & sometimes I get $.25 for something I don't qualify for. Then I persoanlly use that $$ to trade in for miles/points on my Southwest Rewards account so that I can use that for airline tickets to Disney.

Thanks in advance for any advice anyone has to give me. My time with my kids is valuable & so far today I have spent about 3 hours on QR trying to take surverys & figure things out.
DisneyOrBustColorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 04:42 PM   #2004
miztressuz
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyOrBustColorado View Post
I signed up for QR last week & have so far been a little confused. I've done some of the surveys that they have emailed me & have often not qualitifed to take surverys after spending time answering questions. I have $2.20 that shows in my balance & I can't figure out how much I have to have to redeem for Disney cards etc... I can't figure out what is the best way to use this site to get Disney money. I've clicked around & read around & am still confused. I have money rewards & point rewards. Can anyone reccommend to me how best to spend my time using this site? I'm so confused.

I am not new to survery sites. I am also a member of e-rewards & they give you e dollars for every survey you even attempt to take. Sometimes I get $10 in e dollars & sometimes I get $.25 for something I don't qualify for. Then I persoanlly use that $$ to trade in for miles/points on my Southwest Rewards account so that I can use that for airline tickets to Disney.

Thanks in advance for any advice anyone has to give me. My time with my kids is valuable & so far today I have spent about 3 hours on QR trying to take surverys & figure things out.
You can't compare it to e-Rewards. e-Rewards has high dollar value compared to QR (and probably any other site) for the fact that you are getting points rather than cash. It's hard to come down from that (i've only been member of eRewards for 1 year and have already cashed in $230) and it gets frustrating.

If you attempt the survey's from the email mailings you do earn points just for attempting. You can also get points for doing the "Daily Clicks" and answering the Trivia question under "Games". To earn cash there are the survey's, shopping, signups and the quizzes (if you coupon there's a place to print coupons and when you use them you get .01 each on your account). Personally, I only do the signups that come from the emails as I hit-or-miss luck with getting them to credit when done straight from the site - but it's different for everyone. Really it takes several days (or weeks) to get the swing of what credits and when and how and therefore what's the best way to maximize time. I personally have low goals and do my "runthrough" in about an hour (sometimes two if it's a good survey day) or less depending on if I qualify for surveys. If I don't qualify for anything I'm done in 20 minutes.

To find out what you need to cash out, use the "Cashout Store" link on the left. Under the gift cards section it'll tell you the amount needed for each gift card - PayPal I think is no minimum (I don't know I don't use PayPal to cashout but it doesn't list a minimum)

I'm not a power user, I do what I have time for, but in 3.5 months I cashed out $100 for Disney. It took a while to get rolling and I almost quit but once I got the rhythm it's not much of a time waster.
WDW
'06, '08, '09, '10, '11 POP
'93 CR with folks
miztressuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:22 PM   #2005
DisneyOrBustColorado
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by miztressuz View Post
You can't compare it to e-Rewards. e-Rewards has high dollar value compared to QR (and probably any other site) for the fact that you are getting points rather than cash. It's hard to come down from that (i've only been member of eRewards for 1 year and have already cashed in $230) and it gets frustrating.

If you attempt the survey's from the email mailings you do earn points just for attempting. You can also get points for doing the "Daily Clicks" and answering the Trivia question under "Games". To earn cash there are the survey's, shopping, signups and the quizzes (if you coupon there's a place to print coupons and when you use them you get .01 each on your account). Personally, I only do the signups that come from the emails as I hit-or-miss luck with getting them to credit when done straight from the site - but it's different for everyone. Really it takes several days (or weeks) to get the swing of what credits and when and how and therefore what's the best way to maximize time. I personally have low goals and do my "runthrough" in about an hour (sometimes two if it's a good survey day) or less depending on if I qualify for surveys. If I don't qualify for anything I'm done in 20 minutes.

To find out what you need to cash out, use the "Cashout Store" link on the left. Under the gift cards section it'll tell you the amount needed for each gift card - PayPal I think is no minimum (I don't know I don't use PayPal to cashout but it doesn't list a minimum)

I'm not a power user, I do what I have time for, but in 3.5 months I cashed out $100 for Disney. It took a while to get rolling and I almost quit but once I got the rhythm it's not much of a time waster.
Thank you for you time & explanation. I appriciate it. Maybe I will stick with it for a few more weeks & see what happens. It just is taking me a ton of time everyday so far & IF I made $100 in 3 months that would be an average of .90 cents a day. hummmm... I probably won't give up just yet.

Again, I apprciate your time & response. THANKS!!!
DisneyOrBustColorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:03 PM   #2006
KAA1972
Mouseketeer

Has anyone had trouble getting into their Quick Rewards account? My login won't process and I stopped getting emails from them -- very strange. I had almost 300.00 in my account so now I'm starting to get concerned.

KAA1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:32 PM   #2007
QuickRewardsBecky
QuickRewards.net

DISboards Approved Advertiser

Hi! I'm the shopping director at QR, and I'm really sorry that you're having an issue, KAA! Would you please email QR support so they can get to the bottom of this for you? It's support (at) quickrewards.net. Thank you!
Old 09-01-2011, 04:11 PM   #2008
KAA1972
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickRewardsBecky View Post
Hi! I'm the shopping director at QR, and I'm really sorry that you're having an issue, KAA! Would you please email QR support so they can get to the bottom of this for you? It's support (at) quickrewards.net. Thank you!
Thanks so much! My account has been restored! I had a really large purchase for work that had caused it to get suspended. QR is the best! I love it! They have the best customer service ever!! Thanks again!

KAA1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:36 PM   #2009
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAA1972 View Post
Thanks so much! My account has been restored! I had a really large purchase for work that had caused it to get suspended. QR is the best! I love it! They have the best customer service ever!! Thanks again!
They really do! I love QR because of their wonderful customer service.
Old 09-01-2011, 04:53 PM   #2010
QuickRewardsBecky
QuickRewards.net

DISboards Approved Advertiser

Thanks, KAA and disneydreamin! If you have any other questions or problems, please just let us know and we'll be happy to help.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: