Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Rewards Programs
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-24-2011, 02:23 PM   #1621
Killer Fish
Mr. Hospitality
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 184

Where is the $5 survey bonus. Is this something knew and what do you need to qualify?
__________________
Mr. Hospitality
Killer Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 03:48 PM   #1622
Killer Fish
Mr. Hospitality
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 184

NM found it....darn wish I would have known ahead of time....would have been able to do the $5....oh well got the $2.
__________________
Mr. Hospitality
Killer Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-24-2011, 07:09 PM   #1623
CAStevens218
DIS Veteran
 
CAStevens218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 695

Got the $5 bonus! I emailed them and they added it within abot 2 minutes! Great service!

Congrats to everyone who got a bonus! I sure do hope they keep doing things like this!!
__________________
~**~**Christin**~**~

November 1997 All Star Sports * January 2009 Pop Century * December 2010 All Star Music * January 2012 Pop Century * July/August 2012 Port Orleans Riverside/Beach Club * February/March 2013 All Star Sports/Art of Animation

Are You Sure That Snow is Fake? December 2010 Trip Report
We Are Flying 1000 Miles to Run 13?!? January 2012 Trip Report
This Relaxation Thing Looks GOOD On Us!! July/August 2012 Honeymoon Trip Report
I'm Just SO HAPPY To Be Here!!! February/March 2013 Trip Report - IN PROGRESS!
CAStevens218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 07:27 PM   #1624
ratlenhum
DIS Veteran
 
ratlenhum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,469

Is anyone clicking through that warning page that's coming up and still doing the survey? Are they crediting?

I can get through no problem on AOL but after a while I don't qualify for anything. Normally I switch over to Firefox then qualify for more but I'm getting the malware warning on Firefox and Chrome. I'll click through and do the surveys because I know the site is safe, but I want to make sure they'll credit.

I have a seasonal website and that malware warning came up this year. I think it was more an issue with the server. The server hosted 1000s of websites and one or two were malware so the whole server got flagged, not just the bad sites, so I'm not worried about this issue with QR. I just want to crank out more surveys.

I just got another $25 Disney GC ordered tonight. For me that makes $325 since the last week of February!
ratlenhum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 07:35 PM   #1625
ckret01
DIS Veteran
 
ckret01's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 3,076

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Fish View Post
Where is the $5 survey bonus. Is this something knew and what do you need to qualify?
I found the promotion under the Blog tab. I don't know if it's new or not. You have to complete a certain amount of surverys to get the offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Fish View Post
NM found it....darn wish I would have known ahead of time....would have been able to do the $5....oh well got the $2.
Me too. I actually had slowed down taking surveys this week cuz I wasn't feeling good and I just saw the promo yesterday. Had I checked sooner I would have been able to probably get the $5 but I did 10 surverys and got $2 so I am happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAStevens218 View Post
Got the $5 bonus! I emailed them and they added it within abot 2 minutes! Great service!

Congrats to everyone who got a bonus! I sure do hope they keep doing things like this!!
I emailed them as well and within about 20 minutes they credited my act. They are really on top of things and I love that
ckret01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 08:28 PM   #1626
Hoosier37
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: East Central Boonies of Indiana
Posts: 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratlenhum View Post
Is anyone clicking through that warning page that's coming up and still doing the survey? Are they crediting?
I have been, because this happened a few weeks ago and QR support said it was totally safe, just some sort of issue with the client. I have good AV software so decided to chance it. They are crediting like normal, and I have yet to have any issues with any malware.

I have been having an issue with the SI surveys. Until the past few days, I have always gotten at least 3 or 4 of them, sometimes more, per day. Now I'm lucky to get one. It doesn't even give me a chance to qualify, just says Sorry! when I bring it up. Anyone else having this happen? I hate that, the SI surveys were always a good sure thing for me.
__________________


WDW Trips
POP Century, March 2011
Art of Animation Little Mermaid, June 2013
Hoping to return in June 2015

(me) (DH) (DS14) (DD11)
Hoosier37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 11:24 PM   #1627
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran
 
disneydreamin247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: staten island
Posts: 5,734

I've been seriously slacking. I need to get back on it and make some serious Disney dollars!
__________________
Dani DS DD
disneydreamin247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 09:43 AM   #1628
ratherbeindisney
Mouseketeer
 
ratherbeindisney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: In the freezin' midwest
Posts: 223

Disney Dollars

On QR I do not see where you can order the Disney Dollars, I see the Disney Gift cards but not the actual DD. Can you tell me?
__________________
ratherbeindisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 09:49 AM   #1629
ratlenhum
DIS Veteran
 
ratlenhum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,469

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherbeindisney View Post
On QR I do not see where you can order the Disney Dollars, I see the Disney Gift cards but not the actual DD. Can you tell me?
I don't think they have Disney dollars, just the Gift Cards
ratlenhum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 09:51 AM   #1630
ratlenhum
DIS Veteran
 
ratlenhum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,469

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier37 View Post
I have been, because this happened a few weeks ago and QR support said it was totally safe, just some sort of issue with the client. I have good AV software so decided to chance it. They are crediting like normal, and I have yet to have any issues with any malware.

I have been having an issue with the SI surveys. Until the past few days, I have always gotten at least 3 or 4 of them, sometimes more, per day. Now I'm lucky to get one. It doesn't even give me a chance to qualify, just says Sorry! when I bring it up. Anyone else having this happen? I hate that, the SI surveys were always a good sure thing for me.

Thanks, I'll try them then. Usually I get the SI router 2, router 3 and get 5 through the one email that comes with the SI surveys that says you can do 5 a day. The SI surveys are usually an easy $3-5 a day for me. I have been having the same problem as you, just getting told sorry, we have no surveys for you.
ratlenhum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:21 AM   #1631
Hoosier37
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: East Central Boonies of Indiana
Posts: 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratlenhum View Post
Thanks, I'll try them then. Usually I get the SI router 2, router 3 and get 5 through the one email that comes with the SI surveys that says you can do 5 a day. The SI surveys are usually an easy $3-5 a day for me. I have been having the same problem as you, just getting told sorry, we have no surveys for you.
Glad to know it isn't just me, and I hope they get more surveys soon. I can usually get the Greenfield, and otherwise I get the SI ones. So I've been struggling to get anything the past several days.
__________________


WDW Trips
POP Century, March 2011
Art of Animation Little Mermaid, June 2013
Hoping to return in June 2015

(me) (DH) (DS14) (DD11)
Hoosier37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 02:30 PM   #1632
Killer Fish
Mr. Hospitality
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 184

Anyone having problems with Greenfield and Y2C?

Will not load for me the last 2 days.......and is going to make me miss COW
__________________
Mr. Hospitality
Killer Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 02:48 PM   #1633
ratlenhum
DIS Veteran
 
ratlenhum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,469

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Fish View Post
Anyone having problems with Greenfield and Y2C?

Will not load for me the last 2 days.......and is going to make me miss COW
I had problems with both of them yesterday but today those were the only 2 I qualified for all day
ratlenhum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 03:45 PM   #1634
Killer Fish
Mr. Hospitality
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 184

They won't even load for me........
__________________
Mr. Hospitality
Killer Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:05 PM   #1635
Killer Fish
Mr. Hospitality
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 184

Well they work again for me now.

Really annoyed with SI daily lately though. Can get max 1 a day when used to be able to hit all 5.
__________________
Mr. Hospitality
Killer Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Restaurant reviews and recipes...formerly Disney QOTD Meriweather Exchanges 2761 02-15-2014 02:25 AM
How many more days until your disney cruise amgine27 Disney Cruise Line Forum 3854 12-27-2011 04:16 PM
Very Merry D23 Holidaze Dec 2009 TR - 7 magical park days! updt 7/1 MyMuse Completed Trip Reports 1040 08-15-2010 03:58 PM
The ALL NEW Disney's Contemporary Resort FAQ with PICTURES! (APR 2009) CanadianGuy Disney Resorts 3393 02-15-2010 09:05 AM
It's Going To Be A Jolly Olly Holiday In Disney PTR I've got one foot out the door!! LOVEMY3KIDDOS Completed Trip Reports 764 01-18-2010 09:43 PM

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: