Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Rewards Programs
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2011, 09:41 AM   #1591
hippsmom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247 View Post
They deposit it into your PayPal account and then you can withdraw it to your bank account.
Thanks! That is just what I needed to know.
hippsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:49 PM   #1592
tamcase
Earning My Ears

Has anyone received this message today?

"Reported Attack Page!
This web page at partners.pantheranetwork.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.
Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners."

I have received this message on several occasions today. It is a first for me doing QR surveys.
tamcase is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-08-2011, 09:40 PM   #1593
crazelion
Form feet and legs...form arms and body...and I'll form...THE HEAD!
Why did the monsters at the end of "Voltron" always get killed by the Blazing Sword?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamcase View Post

"Reported Attack Page!
This web page at partners.pantheranetwork.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.
Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners."

I have received this message on several occasions today. It is a first for me doing QR surveys.
I received the same message today too.

Thank You GumpyPirate
crazelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 02:28 PM   #1594
sue_gowin
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamcase View Post

"Reported Attack Page!

I've received this page on numerous occasions, not just today. It's really annoying, because I was about 30min into a survey when it happened. I'm sure you can just contact QR. I was too annoyed to even bother, but I'd love to hear how you all resolved it!

sue_gowin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:59 AM   #1595
Killer Fish
Mr. Hospitality

COW

$25 again!

Anyone else?
Old 05-11-2011, 10:05 AM   #1596
ratlenhum
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Fish View Post
COW

$25 again!

Anyone else?

I'm on a roll lately. I have $225 in gift cards now, just cashed one out Monday and I already have $16.64 towards my next one.

I got lucky with the $2 survery and have been qualifying for more Samplico and Opinion Outpost more than usual.

Hoping to hit my goal early so I can stop! I'm getting surveyed out but must earn more Disney money!!!
ratlenhum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:31 AM   #1597
ratherbeindisney
Mouseketeer

I need some Quick Rewards info..

A few QR questions...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been doing QR for a week now but have a few questions, if you all veterans can help me out.

1. When I do a survey and it says I do not qualify but they have another one for me to try is it ok to go on the next one? Will it still credit properly on QR? Do I have to clear my cookies before I move on to the next one?

2. The Daily Tasks a lot of the time I find something interesting that I can do and then it says sorry we have finished this task. Do they load these every day and I am just trying too late in the day?

3. When I go to watch videos it seems like I keep watching the same ones over and over each day. Will I get credit for these for watching them every day?

Thank you for all your help and input. Any tips for me would be greatly appreciated. I have only earned $7.50 in about 6 days.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:31 AM   #1598
ratlenhum
DIS Veteran

1. I just always click through until I qualify and they have always credited.

2. I never do the daily tasks. They pay so little and take so long

3. I watch each video posted every day and they always credit as well.

I stopped clearing my cookies between each survey. I most of my surveys now in AOL. Once I get the message that no more are available for me I open up my AOL mail in Firefox and try again and can usually get a survey. I clear my AOL footprints each night and run CCleaner too.

I just recently started using CCleaner for this purpose after reading about it on here and I seem to get approved for and credited for more surveys now.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:46 AM   #1599
ratherbeindisney
Mouseketeer

Thanks for your help. Can you tell me what the CCLeaner is? Where do I find this?
Old 05-11-2011, 11:53 AM   #1600
ratlenhum
DIS Veteran

http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/

It clears your cookies, recent history and stuff like that
Old 05-11-2011, 12:56 PM   #1601
Hoosier37
DIS Veteran

I sent an email to QR this morning about all the malware notifications. They quickly responded back that it is an issue that is known, that it is not dangerous, and it is currently being worked on.

WDW Trips
POP Century, March 2011
Art of Animation Little Mermaid, June 2013
Hoping to return in June 2015

(me) (DH) (DS14) (DD11)
Hoosier37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:02 PM   #1602
amy-momofthree
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Fish View Post
COW

$25 again!

Anyone else?
Great!!!
COW!!
$25 for me too!!

I need to step it up! My trip needs to be paid off by August!!
amy-momofthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:14 PM   #1603
CAStevens218
DIS Veteran

Hey guys! I've been lurking on this thread but I just got the guess the number game right and I wanted to share the answer with you all! Its 218 for the game going on right now! Its only worth 100 tokens, but I was still pretty excited!

November 1997 All Star Sports * January 2009 Pop Century * December 2010 All Star Music * January 2012 Pop Century * July/August 2012 Port Orleans Riverside/Beach Club * February/March 2013 All Star Sports/Art of Animation

Are You Sure That Snow is Fake? December 2010 Trip Report
We Are Flying 1000 Miles to Run 13?!? January 2012 Trip Report
This Relaxation Thing Looks GOOD On Us!! July/August 2012 Honeymoon Trip Report
I'm Just SO HAPPY To Be Here!!! February/March 2013 Trip Report - IN PROGRESS!
CAStevens218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:51 PM   #1604
cari12
DIS Veteran

I had a Give2Cents tonight that did the qualifiers at the end and it said I didn't qualify! Has anyone contacted QR about this issue? I'd be interested what they have to say. If it boots you at the end, then QR isn't getting paid either and they just got the info. they wanted for free.
cari12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 08:18 AM   #1605
amy-momofthree
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cari12 View Post
I had a Give2Cents tonight that did the qualifiers at the end and it said I didn't qualify! Has anyone contacted QR about this issue? I'd be interested what they have to say. If it boots you at the end, then QR isn't getting paid either and they just got the info. they wanted for free.
that happened to me on monday. was it about cleaning supplies??

I reported it to QR
amy-momofthree is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: