Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Rewards Programs
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2011, 01:57 PM   #1561
miztressuz
Mouseketeer

i've been lurking here for a few weeks and tried out the QR.net site. i am having constant issues with the surveys - which seems to be the only way to make real money on the site.

again today i tried a really long survey where it required you to watch an entire 45 minute pilot of a show and then answer survey questions on it (which took about 30 minutes itself) and towards the end of the survey it threw an error saying the survey was undergoing service and is temporarily closed - so i have no confirmation. when this stuff happens do you wait to see if it credits or do you contact QR right away? it's a lot of time and aggravation for $1.10.

has anyone found any tasks to be worth the time? the few i tried took way too much time to just earn .50. is there anything that's short where i could get a few pennies a day? i don't have much time to devote to this.
DCL
??? '16 Magic, maybe??
Dec '14 7 night Fantasy
Oct '11 4 night Dream
miztressuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 02:23 PM   #1562
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Fish View Post
COW!!!!

Another $25...woo hoo!

Also I don't use the emails and go straight to the sight and for the SI 5 a day one I click right through them all aka don't clear cookies between the 5 and it has always credited no problem.
I've been on hiatus because DD was a fussy gussy for a while but she is much better now so I need to get back on it.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-04-2011, 02:24 PM   #1563
Hoosier37
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by miztressuz View Post
i've been lurking here for a few weeks and tried out the QR.net site. i am having constant issues with the surveys - which seems to be the only way to make real money on the site.

again today i tried a really long survey where it required you to watch an entire 45 minute pilot of a show and then answer survey questions on it (which took about 30 minutes itself) and towards the end of the survey it threw an error saying the survey was undergoing service and is temporarily closed - so i have no confirmation. when this stuff happens do you wait to see if it credits or do you contact QR right away? it's a lot of time and aggravation for $1.10.

has anyone found any tasks to be worth the time? the few i tried took way too much time to just earn .50. is there anything that's short where i could get a few pennies a day? i don't have much time to devote to this.
Contact QR - when something similar happened to me they had me wait a couple of days and then contact them again if I had not had the survey credit. At that time, they issued me a manual credit.

I earned $100 last month and so far I have $30 in my account for May (plus some that I took in April that didn't credit until this past Monday). I do try to do the surveys every few hours throughout the day.

(me) (DH) (DS14) (DD11)
Hoosier37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 03:38 PM   #1564
cari12
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Do you do the Daily Clicks and QR Daily Clicks? The Daily Trivia is easy and half a penny a day. Also, in your profile somewhere, sign up to get Daily Emails. These have offers and surveys in them and you get from 25 QP to 0.01 cent just for clicking on them and then closing them.
I tried the tasks once and I found them too time consuming for the money you earn. Surveys pay the best if you can qualify for them.
cari12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 04:41 PM   #1565
miztressuz
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cari12 View Post
Do you do the Daily Clicks and QR Daily Clicks? The Daily Trivia is easy and half a penny a day. Also, in your profile somewhere, sign up to get Daily Emails. These have offers and surveys in them and you get from 25 QP to 0.01 cent just for clicking on them and then closing them.
I tried the tasks once and I found them too time consuming for the money you earn. Surveys pay the best if you can qualify for them.
thanks for confirming my experience with the tasks... was hoping i was missing something i do the daily clicks and the emails and the trivia and i try the videos (but they are just as much a crapshoot as the survey's for crediting) but i was looking for something to take the place of the surveys. i spend 2-3 hours going through all the survey offers and i qualify for about 1/3 - 1/2 but i only ever seem to get credit for half of that. so i've made $6 after about 30 hours of time spent over the last few weeks. (i don't have time to do 3-4 hours every day)

there doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to what survey's credit and what don't so there's no program that i can just avoid. i don't want to spend my life emailing QR support to get manual credits and then at some point they'll just boot me out

if you see that a survey is going to take more than a set amount of time, do you guys just bug out? i qualified for one once that was estimated at 70 minutes and i've hardly ever done a survey for the estimate or less time. that one i think was a .75 one. the other high value one @ .90 was estimated for 20 mins and i took 45 mins (that one got an error at the end too so I had to submit for manual credit). and then the $1.10 one today was about 1.5 hours when i got the error. but then other survey's for .60 or .75 are about 20 minutes. the ratio to time vs compensation seems at odds. what's everyone's threshold?
DCL
??? '16 Magic, maybe??
Dec '14 7 night Fantasy
Oct '11 4 night Dream
Old 05-04-2011, 05:48 PM   #1566
Killer Fish
Mr. Hospitality

Quote:
thanks for confirming my experience with the tasks... was hoping i was missing something i do the daily clicks and the emails and the trivia and i try the videos (but they are just as much a crapshoot as the survey's for crediting) but i was looking for something to take the place of the surveys. i spend 2-3 hours going through all the survey offers and i qualify for about 1/3 - 1/2 but i only ever seem to get credit for half of that. so i've made $6 after about 30 hours of time spent over the last few weeks. (i don't have time to do 3-4 hours every day)

there doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to what survey's credit and what don't so there's no program that i can just avoid. i don't want to spend my life emailing QR support to get manual credits and then at some point they'll just boot me out

if you see that a survey is going to take more than a set amount of time, do you guys just bug out? i qualified for one once that was estimated at 70 minutes and i've hardly ever done a survey for the estimate or less time. that one i think was a .75 one. the other high value one @ .90 was estimated for 20 mins and i took 45 mins (that one got an error at the end too so I had to submit for manual credit). and then the $1.10 one today was about 1.5 hours when i got the error. but then other survey's for .60 or .75 are about 20 minutes. the ratio to time vs compensation seems at odds. what's everyone's threshold?
30 Minutes is my limit....when it is higher on question 1 I will say I work in marketing or that I do not live in the United States to get booted out.
Old 05-04-2011, 06:09 PM   #1567
miztressuz
Mouseketeer

i wish they all had estimates at the beginning. i get sucked into "maybe this is the last question" and i haven't had the guts yet to just stop in the middle and count it as a loss since i get so few to credit. that 70 minute one i just closed after qualifying when it said 70 minutes the one today had no estimate but did warn at some point into it that it was a 45 minute video with questions after. i was intrigued so i gave it a shot... but after the error at the end I probably won't do that again.
DCL
??? '16 Magic, maybe??
Dec '14 7 night Fantasy
Oct '11 4 night Dream
Old 05-04-2011, 07:28 PM   #1568
crazelion
Form feet and legs...form arms and body...and I'll form...THE HEAD!
Why did the monsters at the end of "Voltron" always get killed by the Blazing Sword?

Quote:
i wish they all had estimates at the beginning. i get sucked into "maybe this is the last question" and i haven't had the guts yet to just stop in the middle and count it as a loss since i get so few to credit. that 70 minute one i just closed after qualifying when it said 70 minutes the one today had no estimate but did warn at some point into it that it was a 45 minute video with questions after. i was intrigued so i gave it a shot... but after the error at the end I probably won't do that again.
I don't have a the attention span do a 70 minute survey. That is one I would not do.

Thank You GumpyPirate
crazelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:43 PM   #1569
amy-momofthree
DIS Veteran

COW!

I actually could have cashed out yesterday but wanted to wait til today. After cashing out I have $11 already and waiting on 7 to credit. Yes, I hit the survey jackpot today
I really need to focus! Our trip is fast approaching
amy-momofthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:50 PM   #1570
amy-momofthree
DIS Veteran

Mistressuz,

Are you clearing cookies (deleting history) before each survey? I had a problem with surveys not crediting in the beginning. I emailed QR for tech assistance and they told me to clear my cookies often so now I do it after EACH survey. And if it takes me awhile to qualify, I will go ahead and clear cookies again.

Other than an occasional error, I don't have a problem with no receiving credit.

Good luck!

And 25-30 minutes is my threshold although I did do one for 45 min last night but it was interesting. I watched a tv show
Old 05-04-2011, 09:51 PM   #1571
amy-momofthree
DIS Veteran

I mean the survey was about a tv show that I had to watch first, not that I watched a tv show while doing the survey
Old 05-04-2011, 11:24 PM   #1572
Killer Fish
Mr. Hospitality

Figures....tried not clearing after every survey today and no credit to be seen from mypoints or daily usa.....
Old 05-05-2011, 09:05 AM   #1573
ratlenhum
DIS Veteran

Bad day yesterday. Didnt get all the usual emails and the surveys I tried I didn't qualify for. Probably my worst QR day yet
ratlenhum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 12:42 PM   #1574
Killer Fish
Mr. Hospitality

nice the ones I did yesterday credited today....think I will still clear cookies from now on to be safe.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:46 PM   #1575
cab0ad
DIS Veteran

I have a few that have not credited from 2 days ago... the greenfield and the samplicio 1.10. anyone else not crediting?

I got a $5.00 survey today! whoo hoo!!!!

cab0ad is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: