Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Rewards Programs
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2011, 08:35 AM   #1546
sue_gowin
Mouseketeer

I am SOOOO frustrated. I keep reading how ppl are making a ton of money in a month. I've been working at this EVERY DAY for at least an hour day for 6 weeks now, and I only have $3.76. What am I doing wrong???

sue_gowin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:43 AM   #1547
cari12
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_gowin View Post
I am SOOOO frustrated. I keep reading how ppl are making a ton of money in a month. I've been working at this EVERY DAY for at least an hour day for 6 weeks now, and I only have $3.76. What am I doing wrong???
Nothing - except that you're from Canada. I am also from Canada and have been doing QR since Oct. and usually I make about $20 per month. Many of the surveys, videos and offers are for the US only.
I do the daily clicks, trivia and then try for all the surveys that are not for US only. Qualifying for the surveys is another story but that depends on a lot more than just your geography. I usually only qualify for 1-2 per day and some days I don't qualify for any. I also will go down the list of videos and occaisionally it will let me play one (usually says it is unavailable).
I have the best luck with the SI surveys and Daily United although the Give 2 Cents, Daily Exchange and Opinion Outpost can be good as well. I have qualified and taken Greenfield surveys a bunch of times but for the life of me I cannot get them to credit! So I rarely try GF anymore.
Are you qualifying and doing the surveys and they are not crediting or are you just not qualifying? There are a bunch of tips on here about clearing cookies etc. so that the surveys you do actually credit. It is the surveys that add up the fastest.
cari12 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-27-2011, 09:52 AM   #1548
sue_gowin
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cari12 View Post
Nothing - except that you're from Canada. I am also from Canada and have been doing QR since Oct. and usually I make about $20 per month. Many of the surveys, videos and offers are for the US only.
I do the daily clicks, trivia and then try for all the surveys that are not for US only. Qualifying for the surveys is another story but that depends on a lot more than just your geography. I usually only qualify for 1-2 per day and some days I don't qualify for any. I also will go down the list of videos and occaisionally it will let me play one (usually says it is unavailable).
I have the best luck with the SI surveys and Daily United although the Give 2 Cents, Daily Exchange and Opinion Outpost can be good as well. I have qualified and taken Greenfield surveys a bunch of times but for the life of me I cannot get them to credit! So I rarely try GF anymore.
Are you qualifying and doing the surveys and they are not crediting or are you just not qualifying? There are a bunch of tips on here about clearing cookies etc. so that the surveys you do actually credit. It is the surveys that add up the fastest.
I'm just not qualifying. It's really annoying. I guess there isn't really anything I can do about that. Whats the trivia?

sue_gowin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:57 AM   #1549
Killer Fish
Mr. Hospitality

COW!

$32 this week.
Old 04-27-2011, 10:50 AM   #1550
cari12
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_gowin View Post
I'm just not qualifying. It's really annoying. I guess there isn't really anything I can do about that. Whats the trivia?
Its called Daily Trivia. It's just one question per day and you get 50 QP (half a cent). Usually pretty easy or something you can google very fast.
cari12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 11:26 PM   #1551
scdak
DIS Veteran

Can anyone that uses QR tell me what surveys are the most successful to attempt ? I have days where I don't have enough time to go through every various survey and would like to concentrate on the best ones when time is short. I have found that I rarely have any luck with My View and any of the samplicos.
POR Jan 2012
POFQ Oct/Nov 2012
WL / POFQ Fall 2014 - maybe sooner
SOONER IT IS - March 30-April 5 - offsite with family
scdak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 11:40 PM   #1552
Killer Fish
Mr. Hospitality

Quote:
Originally Posted by scdak View Post
Can anyone that uses QR tell me what surveys are the most successful to attempt ? I have days where I don't have enough time to go through every various survey and would like to concentrate on the best ones when time is short. I have found that I rarely have any luck with My View and any of the samplicos.
Bottom 4 are good for me and all of the SI's
Old 05-03-2011, 11:52 PM   #1553
scdak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Fish View Post
Bottom 4 are good for me and all of the SI's
Thanks, I will check those out on my busy days. Just started doing QR in march so I am still learning, any tips anyone has are greatly appreciated, I am in awe of some of the amounts I read that Diser's have earned!
POR Jan 2012
POFQ Oct/Nov 2012
WL / POFQ Fall 2014 - maybe sooner
SOONER IT IS - March 30-April 5 - offsite with family
scdak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 04:50 AM   #1554
Hoosier37
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scdak View Post
I can always get the Greenfield and Your2Cents, although I usually have to try a few times before qualifying. I can get several if not all of the SI surveys as long as I try throughout the day to qualify. I get the Opinion Outpost a few times per week, and I've been getting the odd Samplicio or two each week as well.

The key for me anyway is to try them all several times per day. Sometimes I won't get anything until afternoon. Sometimes I have to try to qualify a half dozen or more times before I get a survey.

WDW Trips
POP Century, March 2011
Art of Animation Little Mermaid, June 2013
Hoping to return in June 2015

(me) (DH) (DS14) (DD11)
Hoosier37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 07:58 AM   #1555
ratlenhum
DIS Veteran

The SI ones are great for me, especially the one that says you can do up to 5 a day. After I finish one, I close the window then reclick on the link in the email and get the next one.

I get a Greenfield and a Your 2 Cents worth 90% of the time.

I'm 2 months into Quick Rewards now, have $200 in gift cards and am halfway to my next one
ratlenhum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 08:04 AM   #1556
LisaNJ25
DIS Veteran
I paid $300 back in 1992. I had the big Jersey girl hair and all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratlenhum View Post
The SI ones are great for me, especially the one that says you can do up to 5 a day. After I finish one, I close the window then reclick on the link in the email and get the next one.

I get a Greenfield and a Your 2 Cents worth 90% of the time.

I'm 2 months into Quick Rewards now, have $200 in gift cards and am halfway to my next one
which one of the SI's can you do 5 times a day?

o 2001 - Port Orleans Riverside
o 2001 - Disneyland
o 2002 - Caribbean Beach/Wilderness Lodge
o 2007 - Port Orleans Riverside
o 2008 - Pop Century
o 2010 - Port Orleans Riverside
o 2012 - Windsor Hills
o 2013 - Pop Century
LisaNJ25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 08:06 AM   #1557
ratlenhum
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaNJ25 View Post
which one of the SI's can you do 5 times a day?
It comes as an email, and the subject is

$0.60 SI SURVEYS Daily Router Survey

If you scroll down it says you can do 5 of these a day.
ratlenhum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:40 AM   #1558
Killer Fish
Mr. Hospitality

COW!!!!

Another $25...woo hoo!

Also I don't use the emails and go straight to the sight and for the SI 5 a day one I click right through them all aka don't clear cookies between the 5 and it has always credited no problem.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:03 AM   #1559
Hoosier37
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Fish View Post
COW!!!!

Another $25...woo hoo!

Also I don't use the emails and go straight to the sight and for the SI 5 a day one I click right through them all aka don't clear cookies between the 5 and it has always credited no problem.
I go to the link on the main page for each, but I only clear cookies once, in the morning. I run CCleaner each morning and other than that little blip a couple of weeks ago when NOBODY was getting credit for SI surveys, everything has credited.

WDW Trips
POP Century, March 2011
Art of Animation Little Mermaid, June 2013
Hoping to return in June 2015

(me) (DH) (DS14) (DD11)
Hoosier37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 10:48 AM   #1560
Killer Fish
Mr. Hospitality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier37 View Post
I go to the link on the main page for each, but I only clear cookies once, in the morning. I run CCleaner each morning and other than that little blip a couple of weeks ago when NOBODY was getting credit for SI surveys, everything has credited.
interesting....I may try this for a few days....only because it is annoying to clear cookies after every survey all the time...

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: