Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Rewards Programs
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2011, 08:29 PM   #1501
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

I got one on my favorite steakhouse! It made me hungry.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:02 PM   #1502
suerob
Mouseketeer

I have been having trouble receiving credits and I delete my cookies regularly. Should I clear them in between surveys or just once a day? Is there anything else I should be doing to help in receiving credits?
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-18-2011, 12:09 PM   #1503
ratlenhum
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by suerob View Post
I have been having trouble receiving credits and I delete my cookies regularly. Should I clear them in between surveys or just once a day? Is there anything else I should be doing to help in receiving credits?
Make sure you go slow, even on the obvious questions. Mix up your answers. Even if you "Completely agree" with everything throw in a "somewhat agree" for example. If you go through a survey too fast, or they think you are a straightliner, even if you finish and it says you will get credit, they will throw out your survey and not credit you. I always answer then wait a few extra seconds before clicking next. I think they have an estimate of how long it should take the average person to read the page and answer and if you go too fast on too many pages you're out of luck
ratlenhum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:16 PM   #1504
amy-momofthree
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by suerob View Post
Yes! Clear them before each new survey.
amy-momofthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:49 PM   #1505
hippsmom
Mouseketeer

I am having trouble with SI surveys crediting. I did all 5 on Saturday and got one on Sunday and NONE of them have credited. Support always denies that there is ever a problem with surveys crediting but then I know you guys have problems some times.

Today I qualified for a Greenfield and that was it! Disappointing.
hippsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:40 PM   #1506
scdak
DIS Veteran

Is anyone having trouble accessing Samplico surveys? For days now all I get is "Internet Explorer cannot display the web page", none of the other surveys give me this problem.
POR Jan 2012
POFQ Oct/Nov 2012
WL / POFQ Fall 2014 - maybe sooner
SOONER IT IS - March 30-April 5 - offsite with family

October 2015 - just starting to think about it
scdak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:41 PM   #1507
amy-momofthree
DIS Veteran

Hippsmom,

Are you clearing cookies before each one? Or are you doing them back to back? I had that problem when I first started. I did 5 in a row and onky got credit for the first one. Now, I finish one, clear cookies , then start qualifying for a new one. I have also found that if I try too many in a row before qualifying, I have to clear cookies. In general, I clear cookies before starting a new survey.

Good luck!!
amy-momofthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:52 PM   #1508
ratlenhum
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scdak View Post
Is anyone having trouble accessing Samplico surveys? For days now all I get is "Internet Explorer cannot display the web page", none of the other surveys give me this problem.
I sometimes have trouble when they are in the Mailing emails with multiple links. I just try again later and can get through but I RARELY qualify for those. I've been doing this only about 2 months and have only qualify for 5 Samplico surveys. I get a Greenfield and a Give Us Your 2 Cents almost every day though.
Old 04-18-2011, 08:55 PM   #1509
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

I just noticed that I'm up to 351.20
Old 04-18-2011, 09:10 PM   #1510
tamcase
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippsmom View Post
I am having trouble with SI surveys crediting. I did all 5 on Saturday and got one on Sunday and NONE of them have credited. Support always denies that there is ever a problem with surveys crediting but then I know you guys have problems some times.

Today I qualified for a Greenfield and that was it! Disappointing.

I have had a terrible time lately with SI surveys crediting.

I have been thinking about keeping a notepad. Is there a way to determine what the survey number is while you are taking them? I know that when they credit in your account, there is always a number associated with it.

TIA!!!
tamcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:12 PM   #1511
ratlenhum
DIS Veteran

Same here with the SI surveys, the ones that come in the email that says you can do 5 a day. The others I get credit for.

I did 2 on Thurday and 5 on Friday and have not gotten credit. I just did 2 today to see if they go through. if not I won't bother with those for a while
Old 04-18-2011, 09:33 PM   #1512
cari12
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratlenhum View Post
Same here with the SI surveys, the ones that come in the email that says you can do 5 a day. The others I get credit for.

I did 2 on Thurday and 5 on Friday and have not gotten credit. I just did 2 today to see if they go through. if not I won't bother with those for a while
I have also been having trouble with the SI surveys lately. They have been hit and miss with crediting and the last couple of days, it appears it does not recognize me each time I try to qualify so it asks a big list of questions, then a shorter list to narrow down to a survey, then the survey. It has given me the exact same survey 4 times in the last 2 days. I have only been credited once though. Really weird!
cari12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:34 PM   #1513
scdak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratlenhum View Post
I sometimes have trouble when they are in the Mailing emails with multiple links. I just try again later and can get through but I RARELY qualify for those. I've been doing this only about 2 months and have only qualify for 5 Samplico surveys. I get a Greenfield and a Give Us Your 2 Cents almost every day though.
Thanks, when I could access them I hardly ever got to do one, not worth the time and effort to even bother, but I am glad to see I am not the only one that doesn't qualify often. I get an occasional Greenfield and 2 cents , right now I am not getting much of anything, but it sounds like that happened last month too based on some posts I read in march. I just started QR last month, all because of the Disboards, consider me another QR supporter
POR Jan 2012
POFQ Oct/Nov 2012
WL / POFQ Fall 2014 - maybe sooner
SOONER IT IS - March 30-April 5 - offsite with family

October 2015 - just starting to think about it
scdak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:55 AM   #1514
Killer Fish
Mr. Hospitality

I have done a bunch today that normally credit right away that have not....hopefully when I wake up in the morning it will all be there.
Old 04-19-2011, 05:40 AM   #1515
Hoosier37
DIS Veteran

I have four SI surveys from yesterday that have not credited.

(me) (DH) (DS14) (DD11)
Hoosier37 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: