Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Rewards Programs
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2005, 07:16 AM   #1
Maleficent2
DIS Veteran

Reward Program How To's

the old thread has disappeared so let's start a new one.

Before you start any Reward program you should :

1. Get a free email address or two to sign up for RP with. You do not want to use the one you use for everyday email because you will get alot of spam.
Gmail(google) is good or yahoo. Gmail you will need an invite but there are plenty out there to be had just ask

2. Make sure your computer is protected, firewalls, spyware & antivirus all up to date see the how to remove thread from here BUGS and SPIES

3. Start with a few programs and happy rewarding.

4. Also please remember referrals are not allowed on the rewards board. If you need a referral you can PM a member. But members are not supposed to ask or post referral links on the DIS boards.

Happy Rewarding
Mal

Maleficent2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 07:18 AM   #2
Maleficent2
DIS Veteran

My Points

http://www.mypoints.com

very easy to do. you click on Max when he has been sited someone will post.

you also get emails with links to follow for points. You can also earn points for signing up for offers through these emails.

if you purchase items on the internet you can go through Mypoints for points.

POP UP BLOCKER MUST BE OFF

Mal

Last edited by Maleficent2; 03-15-2005 at 07:29 AM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-15-2005, 07:43 AM   #3
Maleficent2
DIS Veteran

Reward TV

http://www.rewardtv.com

Watch TV and earn rewards

watch your favorite TV programs then go to RTV and answer Trivia about them to earn points.

also do surveys for points and answer the dailey trivia question.

Points can be redeemed at cash out dates, thru auctions, sweeps and special offers.

Old 03-15-2005, 06:36 PM   #4
aka-mad4themouse
Budget Board Co-Host

Creations Rewards (CR)

At CR, you have both daily and weekly "clicks" on banner ads for points. To do these:
  • Click on the "Earn Rewards" tab and move your cursor down the drop-down menu to the "Daily Visits" link.
  • Click on that and you will change pages. There are currently 5 points on the daily page. Click on the first banner (today it's The Car Loan Center). Again, you will change pages.
  • You will now need to click on the banner on this page to earn your points. A new window will open up and a CR banner at the top of the page will aslk to to "Please Wait While Your Account is Being Credited". When it is done, the CR banner will read "Congratulations! Your account has been credited for this visit."
  • You can now close this window and return to the Daily Web Visits page by clicking the back arrow on your browser.
  • Continue doing this for all the daily clicks on this page. Don't forget that some banner require you to click around within the site in order for CR to be credited with your visit. CR can deduct any points from your account for not complying with the rules.
  • Once you have finished the daily web visits, you can do the daily trivia. This is what you're seeing posted here in that strange code that we speak. Choose the correct answer from the multiple choice list and click the "Submit Trivia Answer and See If You've Won" button. The page will change and if you've answered correctly, you will get a congratulations screen and will be encouraged to click on one of the sponsors' banners.
  • If you haven't done the weekly click in the past 7 days, do that as well. Follow the same instructions as above and make sure that you do a search to get full credit.
  • CR will also send paid emails to your email address. These emails usually appear as "newsletters" and offer additional points for clicking on the featured ad and doing a short survey, a free sign up offer or just supplying your email address or zip code. I don't do anything more than supply my email address. These sites usually have "surveys" that they expect you to complete in order to qualify for their prize drawings.

You can also earn points by entering contests, applying for credit cards, referring other people to CR, doing signup offers, trial offers and shopping online.

If you choose to shop online, make sure that you sign onto CR first and then choose the link from CR to the vendor of your choice. Be sure to use your CR email address when shopping. When your confirmation email arrives, forward it along with your CR user id # to shopping@creationsrewards . net. They are very good at crediting your shopping points within 24 hours and often within just a few hours!

If you only do the daily clicks and emails, it will take a long time to earn any rewards. However, you do a lot of shopping online, especially around the holidays, you can really rack up the points. The minimum cashout is at the $5 level, which roughly translates to 1,000 - 1,200 points, depending on the type of reward that you're cashing in for.
Old 03-15-2005, 10:02 PM   #5
iNTeNSeBLue98
DIS Veteran

Quick Rewards - www.quickrewards.net

Daily Trivia - could earn you 1-cent if you're a winner

The following are found on the menu on the right side page when you sign in, under Earn Cash.
Clicks/Search - Every 24 hours click the Search links. Most are worth 1 ref point and there are usually at least 25 links.
Ref Points can later be converted to cash 10 ref points = 1 cent

Signup - Contests, Free Stuff, Newsletters - various cash rewards for confirming sign ups. Follow directions for the offer. Refresh the page, click Confirm Signup (if you have a pop-up blocker, press <ctrl> when you click). Sometimes you only need to type "I registered". Use a "spam" email for offers - and it doesn't have to be the address you registered at QR.

Shopping (tab next to Earn Cash) - carious levels of cash rewards for shopping online. Shop, type your purchase amount (pre-tax and shipping) in the box for the store shopped, email store's confirmation email to QR - the address will appear when you enter you purchase amount.

Cashout - NO Minimum! PayPal, gift certificates (purchase in "stacks", per list)

Quick Rewards is quick to process credits and payouts. One of the best sites for being rewarded for shopping.

Nov 19-27 1999 Millennium Celebration - All Star Movies
Jun 10-17 2006 Happiest Celebration on Earth - Pop Century
Aug 27-Sep 2 2007 Year of a Million Dreams - Caribbean Beach
iNTeNSeBLue98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 01:17 PM   #6
eller
DIS Veteran

Location: In San Antonio, TX having a glass of wine, red wine.

Millers Reward Shop

MRS www.millersrewardshop.com

I do:
Daily Searches
Daliy Visits
Weekly Visits daily and

Featured Sponsors every other day.

The Featured Sponsors are helping make points add up a bit faster then they were. Some things don't credit, but I do them anyway while I'm doing other programs that way I don't have to take the time to figure out which ones they are.

They are reliable about payment. There aren't a lot of "prizes" right now, but they will restock soon, I'm sure.

They have sign ups, newletters, contests and other places to visit for points also.

Have a great day!

Lori
6/1997 Off site, 2/2000 Off site, 2/2001 Poly, 10/2001 POFQ, AKL & Magic Eastern, 1/2002 ASMo & AKL, 12/2002 ASMu, CSR & Poly, 10/2003 ASMu & AKL, 2/2004 CSR, 9/2004 AKL, 3/2005 DL, 10/2005 BC, 8/2006 CR, 5/2007 POR & Magic Transatlantic Repo, 6/2008 DL, 10-11/2008 BWI, 2/2013 CSR, 8/2014 AKL
eller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 09:54 PM   #7
indylaw99
Disney-loving Mom!

deleted.

Last edited by indylaw99; 01-11-2008 at 08:40 AM.
indylaw99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 10:06 AM   #8
catjammies
Mouseketeer

REWARDS: "Downloading" in order to use/claim ?

We've had a Disney Visa for a long time.

I understand you have to call/email in order to "download" or claim
your points before you can use them.

Anyone know where to call/email in order to do this?

I seem to remember the primary member must do this - but they make it quite confusing - Now I don't even know which bank the Disney Visa is with these days - Hasn't it changed like 3 times?

Do I call the bank or Disney itself or what? HELP!!!!!!
Old 07-08-2006, 10:38 AM   #9
ilovepooh
I keep rubbing my head hoping an answer will come into it

I just applied for the Disney Visa and it was through Chase Bank. I don't have a phone number, but at least maybe you could contact the bank directly to see if they can help you. Hope this was helpful to you.

ilovepooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 01:20 AM   #10
crdshrk007
Earning My Ears

Talking

the phone number is 1-800-436-7999 .

you have to have atleast $20.00 to cash in the first time, but after that

you can do it every $10. if you wish.

but you can check the balance on your Disney RewardsSM Card by calling Chase Cardmember Services at (800) 436-7999

then once you get your card you must call (888) 205-5922 to activate it

hope this helps

cardshark007
crdshrk007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:32 PM   #11
tiggermei
DIS Veteran

You may also go to Chase's website www.chase.com and sign on to your personal Visa account. From there, you can view and manage your rewards. Be aware that the card will not arrive for about 10 days and they'll tell you that. Actually, they'll tell you about 14 days.
tiggermei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 01:11 PM   #12
Guzzi
DIS Veteran

Im totally confused and need help. Do you folks mean to say that when I recieve my Disney Visa (with which I can earn rewards dollars) I can earn additionally rewards points by enrolling in one of these programs and reading web sites and getting junk mail on a yahoo mail account? this sounds almost too good to be true?! could you please explain this process to someone who has not clue?

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleficent2 View Post
the old thread has disappeared so let's start a new one.

Before you start any Reward program you should :

1. Get a free email address or two to sign up for RP with. You do not want to use the one you use for everyday email because you will get alot of spam.
Gmail(google) is good or yahoo. Gmail you will need an invite but there are plenty out there to be had just ask

2. Make sure your computer is protected, firewalls, spyware & antivirus all up to date see the how to remove thread from here BUGS and SPIES

3. Start with a few programs and happy rewarding.

4. Also please remember referrals are not allowed on the rewards board. If you need a referral you can PM a member. But members are not supposed to ask or post referral links on the DIS boards.

Happy Rewarding
Mal
Guzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 04:22 AM   #13
peanutt0512
Earning My Ears

subscribe
peanutt0512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 10:41 AM   #14
ella6599
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guzzi View Post
Im totally confused and need help. Do you folks mean to say that when I recieve my Disney Visa (with which I can earn rewards dollars) I can earn additionally rewards points by enrolling in one of these programs and reading web sites and getting junk mail on a yahoo mail account? this sounds almost too good to be true?! could you please explain this process to someone who has not clue?

Thanks
These are totally separate from the Disney Visa...you don't need to have a credit card at all to sign up...

My personal favorite program is www.mypoints.com. Although you don't get cash or Disney rewards, the points build up quicker for just clicking. (It's taken 2 years for me to get to $20 on SR and that was through several online shopping credits). And I get cards for things I'd spend cash on anyway (Target, Walmart, Starbucks )
Old 08-19-2007, 11:19 AM   #15
mickeyfan1
Come and let me show you my tatoo
Let me drive you crazy.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guzzi View Post

Thanks
Actually, if you sign up for SR. QR and my points, you don't get any junk mail, just paid emails from them.

Now if you have a Disney Visa and you use it for online shopping and you shop through SR or QR. you will get a rebate into your account, usually 4%. You will also get the Disney rewards point in your Vias account, so say you go to SR. click through to Disney Shopping, spend $100.00, you will get $4.00 in your SR account, and one Visa reward point. You save up the SR credits and can cash them in on Disey Gift Cards, it's free money!
mickeyfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: