Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Photography Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2009, 09:23 AM   #1
tiggr33
DVC '97

Critiques and Talk Forum.......

Hi All.
I have developed a forum for photo critiques. This forum will be a friendly and welcoming. I know there are sites out there like the one I am developing. But quite frankly, I don't like them. They are either too clicky or too harsh.

As some of you may know, I am heavily involved in the world of camera/photography clubs in New Jersey, both in local clubs and at the state level. This project came about out of many discussions of where to go to get honset (yet friendly and respectful) critiques of images. Since there are many levels of photographers, and different approaches to the critiques based upon the individuals level, I decided to take a stab at a forum.

I am not competing with The DIS, as it is not Disney fan site, nor is it a commercial site. I do have one Disney area, as I am known for images taken at WDW and I give a presentation on photography at Disney. But the forums primary function will be to present and receive photo critics. I would really apprecitate if anyone would like to go over there and give me feedback, post, or even become a member.

This was built out of a need for a enviroment that fosters learning, teaching, and constructive critisism. Yes some of that can be accomplised here, but not to the level I envision. Anyway, I hope some of you will check it out, and offer feedback. I need the feedback to better the site for all users.

Sorry the DIS has censored the link for an unfriendly word, I dont know which word and I apologize if it is offensive word. The site is YouBeTheJudge dot YUKU dot com

Thanks,
Stacey

Club 33 Guest x2
Victoria & Albert's March 2009
50+ WDW trips (stopped counting @ 50)
Platinum Castaway Club Member
eBay = Rabats-Sales

Last edited by tiggr33; 10-20-2009 at 09:34 AM. Reason: broken link
tiggr33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 02:28 PM   #2
NateNLogansDad
Still Wish'n

I'm in!
NateNLogansDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 03:29 PM   #3
tiggr33
DVC '97

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to some feedback & posting.

Club 33 Guest x2
Victoria & Albert's March 2009
50+ WDW trips (stopped counting @ 50)
Platinum Castaway Club Member
eBay = Rabats-Sales
tiggr33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: