Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2009, 06:27 PM   #151
norybell
DIS Veteran

I haven't been to Hoop-de-do in about 25 years, but now I want to go again for some yummy fried chicken.

Your Wishes photos are awesome, of course, but these are the two pics I really love:
Quote:
Originally Posted by clearskies View Post

Sorry to hear Peter Pan thwarted you again, but at least you got one good shot out of it, which is more than most people!
DISNEY TRIPS: 1977 - Vacation Villas 1978-1992 - many trips, all Vacation Villas or Treehouse Villas 1996 - Saratoga Springs August 2001 - YC May 2004 - YC April 2009 - YC October 2009 - CR/YC May 2010 - POR/GF/BWI October 2010 - POR/CSR/Poly January 2011 - CBR/WL April 2011 - Pop/GF/BC May 2011 - Disneyland GCH September 2011 - Poly October 2011 - AKL January 2012 - CR February/March 2012 - POFQ/Poly August 2012 - GF/BWI May 2013 - GF/BWV Sept 2013 - BCV Sept 2014 - ???

TRIP REPORTS:Nory Report III: In the Third Person! Nory and Simba CRAWL through the World: A Sept/Oct 2013 PTR Fleeing Wedding Showers for Epcot Flowers It's a SO-LO trip report!

Old 12-13-2009, 01:03 PM   #152
Gianna'sPapa
DIS Veteran

When you shot Spectro, you said you used your 24-70 f2.8 lens. Did you shoot it at 2.8 or another aperture. The reason I'm asking, I'm still struggling between a 17-70 f2.8-4 and the 24-70 f2.8 for my walkaround. My financial brain says go with the 17-70 (because it is $450 cheaper), but my hobby want-to-have brain says go with the 24-70. Both the 24-70 and 17-70 (they are Sigma lens for Pentax with the 17-70 being the newly released version) are on backorder. I do have the 70-200 f2.8. I would like to shoot Spectro without a flash and was wondering what your opinion of shooting it at f3.5 or 4. If I use the 17-70, it would be f4 at the long end. I do have a 50mm 1.4, but like you I like the option of zoom.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-13-2009, 09:27 PM   #153
clearskies
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenole View Post
Some stunning photos there. I've tried night shots with a compact camera before and couldn't get anything like what you've done! Really need to spend a bit more on a decent DSLR.

Love the castle and fireworks and that picture of Ariel at Akershus is stunning

Was the wicked queen from Snow White anywhere else other than the parade? First time I've ever seen a photo of her.
Hi xenole. Thank you. Actually, for night shots, if you use a tripod or something to stabilize your camera and you are shooting a stationary object then I am not sure a DSLR will give you too much of an advantage over a decent point and shoot. A tripod is much more important for these situations. It is when you are trying to shoot something moving like the Spectro parade where a DSLR gives you an advantage. Just something to note before you go off spending too much on a DSLR.

I agree with you about Ariel at Akershus. She was gorgeous.

I only saw the queen in the parades. It may have been possible to catch her at a meet and greet during MNSSHP but we did not see her. I can't say for sure but I think that outside the parties it is rare to catch her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norybell View Post
I haven't been to Hoop-de-do in about 25 years, but now I want to go again for some yummy fried chicken.

Your Wishes photos are awesome, of course, but these are the two pics I really love:

Sorry to hear Peter Pan thwarted you again, but at least you got one good shot out of it, which is more than most people!
Hi Nory. I can't say I am a fried chicken connoisseur but it was darned tasty to me. Overall it's a good time out if you make it there.

Thank you very much for the comments on the pics. I'll be better prepared next time for that cursed ride. Hmmm..I think I said that before my last attempt didn't I? Well, I'll keep my optimism that I continue to learn from my mistakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianna'sPapa View Post
When you shot Spectro, you said you used your 24-70 f2.8 lens. Did you shoot it at 2.8 or another aperture. The reason I'm asking, I'm still struggling between a 17-70 f2.8-4 and the 24-70 f2.8 for my walkaround. My financial brain says go with the 17-70 (because it is $450 cheaper), but my hobby want-to-have brain says go with the 24-70. Both the 24-70 and 17-70 (they are Sigma lens for Pentax with the 17-70 being the newly released version) are on backorder. I do have the 70-200 f2.8. I would like to shoot Spectro without a flash and was wondering what your opinion of shooting it at f3.5 or 4. If I use the 17-70, it would be f4 at the long end. I do have a 50mm 1.4, but like you I like the option of zoom.
I agree with your plan to shoot Spectro without your flash. This trip, when I used my 24-70 lens I kept it at f/2.8 the entire time. I used aperture priority. I am not sure how high you can set your ISO with Pentax but I am assuming ISO 1600. Given this, I don't recommend a smaller aperture than f/2.8. You may be able to get away with f/3.5 or even f/4 aperture for a few of the shots but I also think you will have problems with other pics of the parade. Sorry, probably not what you want to hear given the $ for lenses.
Old 12-14-2009, 08:18 AM   #154
Missus Toad
Amazing! She actually stays awake during the Hall of Presidents!

Oh, I'm so sad to see this TR end! I've enjoyed every installment.

So many beautiful shots for the send-off though! Faves this round include the Liberty Belle + reflection, HM teacup and that last Wishes shot. Wow!

Love the HDDR shots-- way to capture the fun! And I wholeheartedly agree about the chicken. YUM! That's a different Six Bits in your show than we usually have. I wonder if they alternate between shows. We usually go to the early one.

Thanks so much for sharing your journey with us. It makes the wait for the next trip seem a bit less long when you can vicariously revisit through a great report and pics like yours! Well done!

Most recent 8/21/13-8/31/13 at GF and Poly.

Old 12-14-2009, 01:27 PM   #155
Tribilín
Mouseketeer

Oh, I fell way behind reading your TR... Great pictures as always.
Love the HM pictures, it's my favorite attraction in MK.
Old 12-14-2009, 02:25 PM   #156
scoot241
Geaux Tigers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianna'sPapa View Post
I was going to recommend the Sigma 30mm f/1.4, but I see that you have a 50mm f/1.4. I used shutter priority mode at 1/50 of a second and ISO 800 for Spectromagic with the 30mm f/1.4 and added a -2/3 exposure compensation. My apertures were between 1.8 and 2.8. f/4.0 is probably doable in very bright parts at ISO 800, and would probably work best with ISO 1600.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:14 AM   #157
clearskies
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missus Toad View Post
Oh, I'm so sad to see this TR end! I've enjoyed every installment.

So many beautiful shots for the send-off though! Faves this round include the Liberty Belle + reflection, HM teacup and that last Wishes shot. Wow!

Love the HDDR shots-- way to capture the fun! And I wholeheartedly agree about the chicken. YUM! That's a different Six Bits in your show than we usually have. I wonder if they alternate between shows. We usually go to the early one.

Thanks so much for sharing your journey with us. It makes the wait for the next trip seem a bit less long when you can vicariously revisit through a great report and pics like yours! Well done!
Hi Missus Toad! I do have one last installment that I plan to post when I get more time later this week before I put this TR to bed for good. I probably should leave it at here because I don't have any pictures that captivate me on our departure day so it will be a bit anti-climatic but there are a couple more things I wanted to write.

I do want to Thank you so much for sticking with me from the start to the end of this TR. I almost cast this TR aside because it ended up being a heck of a lot more work than I realized and my job is driving me into the ground but comments like yours kept me forging ahead. Thank you for all your positive support!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribilín View Post
Oh, I fell way behind reading your TR... Great pictures as always.
Love the HM pictures, it's my favorite attraction in MK.
Thank you very much Triblin. HM is one of my fav attractions in MK as well. On our prev trip it was down for refurbishment and I really missed it. I was grateful to get to ride it 3 times on this trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoot241 View Post
I was going to recommend the Sigma 30mm f/1.4, but I see that you have a 50mm f/1.4. I used shutter priority mode at 1/50 of a second and ISO 800 for Spectromagic with the 30mm f/1.4 and added a -2/3 exposure compensation. My apertures were between 1.8 and 2.8. f/4.0 is probably doable in very bright parts at ISO 800, and would probably work best with ISO 1600.
Shutter priority seems like a good idea Scott. I would be worried about 1/50 sec being fast enough but re-looking at your Trip Report pictures they turned out great. I am curious what drove you to choose 1/50 sec?
Old 12-16-2009, 01:48 AM   #158
Jessie888
Earning My Ears

Old 12-16-2009, 06:20 AM   #159
Missus Toad
Amazing! She actually stays awake during the Hall of Presidents!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clearskies View Post
Hi Missus Toad! I do have one last installment that I plan to post when I get more time later this week before I put this TR to bed for good. I probably should leave it at here because I don't have any pictures that captivate me on our departure day so it will be a bit anti-climatic but there are a couple more things I wanted to write.

I do want to Thank you so much for sticking with me from the start to the end of this TR. I almost cast this TR aside because it ended up being a heck of a lot more work than I realized and my job is driving me into the ground but comments like yours kept me forging ahead. Thank you for all your positive support!!!
Yay, one more!!! Pictures or not, I look forward to it.

And no thanks required-- your TR was a real pleasure to read, so thank you!

Most recent 8/21/13-8/31/13 at GF and Poly.

Old 12-28-2009, 09:12 AM   #160
praisehisname
DIS Veteran

I think your Wishes shots turned out fabulous! And I love the HM ballroom picture!

So sorry your trip is ending. Do you have another one planned?

07/87 DLR***05/98 All-Star Music***01/04 Polynesian/4-night Wonder***02/05 7-night Magic Eastern***
09/07 Beach Club***10/08 7-night Magic Special Western (double-dipping at Castaway Cay!!!)
***12/09 Pop Century***08/13 7 night Fantasy Western

Old 12-28-2009, 05:43 PM   #161
kdzbear
DIS Veteran

Your Wishes shots are breathe taking! The clarity is amazing! The Haunted Mansion is my favorite ride and you again caught some fabulous shots on it! Great update!

Tyler's Wish Trip (Nov. 20-25, 2009): http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2154359 Sept. 12-20, 2009 Trip report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2292505
Old 01-05-2010, 01:09 AM   #162
Davey Jones II
Mouseketeer

I'm coming into this TR late. Excellent pics and writeup, clearskies! Just a few suggestions for your next trip:

* I really think you should try the Country Bears. Very charming and fun AA show.

* Speaking of AA shows, The American Adventure is the best part of the World Showcase. Don't miss it next time!

* How could you go to DHS without a visit to the Tower of Terror? It's only one of the best rides in all of Orlando...
Old 01-05-2010, 10:21 PM   #163
clearskies
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missus Toad View Post
Yay, one more!!! Pictures or not, I look forward to it.

And no thanks required-- your TR was a real pleasure to read, so thank you!
Thank you again Missus Toad

Sorry, to all I have been MIA. I truly meant to finish this up before the holidays but there we too many things going on. I will finish this up in the next post for anyone still leaft to read this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by praisehisname View Post
I think your Wishes shots turned out fabulous! And I love the HM ballroom picture!

So sorry your trip is ending. Do you have another one planned?
Thank you again Denise. I somewhat have another trip planned but it is different. I have some details in my next post. I see you have a trip report started. I am going to have to make it over to read this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdzbear View Post
Your Wishes shots are breathe taking! The clarity is amazing! The Haunted Mansion is my favorite ride and you again caught some fabulous shots on it! Great update!
Thank you so much It took me until the very last day to get some Wishes pictures that I really liked but at least I got some. I think I got lucky on HM but I was very happy with the overall results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey Jones II View Post
I'm coming into this TR late. Excellent pics and writeup, clearskies!
Thank you Davey Jones II. Good to hear from you late or not.

Quote:
Just a few suggestions for your next trip:

* I really think you should try the Country Bears. Very charming and fun AA show.
It will be tough to convince my wife to go but I do want to scratch that off my list of attractions to see so I am going to take your advice and try to push on it for my next trip. I almost went by myself on this last trip.

Quote:
* Speaking of AA shows, The American Adventure is the best part of the World Showcase. Don't miss it next time!
Thaks for rubbing it in I really wanted to see it this trip but could not work it in. I have it as a must do for our next trip.

Quote:
* How could you go to DHS without a visit to the Tower of Terror? It's only one of the best rides in all of Orlando...
My kids won't brave it. We did go on TOT on a prior trip when we were with another family that could watch the kids. My wife loved it so she will agree with you. I can take it or leave it myself. I think I prefer more visual attractions and being thrown up and down didn't do it for me. I acknowledge that I am in the minority on this one though since so may people love it.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:30 PM   #164
clearskies
DIS Veteran

I have finally gotten to the end of our saga. Packing up and loading our rental car is not an enthralling experience and I am going to mercifully spare you from the details of our attempts to defy the laws of physics and squeeze twice as much volume into our baggage then they would appear to hold. Once we were done with this utterly depressing task and our room was cleared out it was about 10:30 AM. We did not need to hit the road to the airport until 2:30 PM so we had a stay of execution for a few hours. Before we decided on how we would occupy this time though we had to get down to business on a critical need. We still had 9 CS meals left in the meal plan. It seems to be an egregious offense paramount to a cardinal sin to leave any meal credits behind with my family so we had some eating to get to. We headed to Everything Pop to use some of these up for our last meal at the resort. While eating we had to reach a decision on where we would spend our final hours. We did have a day left on our park tickets so we could get a few last hours of fun in before taking off if we wanted to. I also had some souvenir commitments for my kids and I wanted to get some gifts in for my family that I never got around to purchasing. In the end, we decided we had satisfied our park needs for this trip and instead we would spend our last hours at DTD for our shopping needs.

I was not "feeling it" regarding photography this day. My mind was elsewhere on being imminently thrown back into the ring to continue my daily fights with the real world. Unfortunately, the stress that melted away on the first day of our vacation was starting to build up again and it was charging forward at me now with full force. I could not longer seem to push it aside and tell myself that there is time to worry about it later. It is a sad commentary that I can't take a vacation without feeling that I took too many days away or I should have done more to keep up with work while gone but there you have it. This is unfortunately the affliction that has infected me. I am hoping to someday find a cure for this disease but I am not there yet. I do believe that this is not an uncommon condition and it is an unfortunate effect of the state of our business environments where we continue to strive to do more with less people. I can say though that these circumstances do make me appreciate our escapes to the World even more. As always we were ending our trip immensely satisfied and we had some great experiences to bring back with us. We don't go to Disney every year because we want to make it a point to experience other places as well. We always have a great time at the other places we go also. However, Disney is the one vacation spot that we find ourselves returning to every other year. There is so much to experience and we have yet to tire of what WDW has to offer. Sure there are some things that could have been better each trip but the overall experience has always been outstanding and it provides us so many great family memories that I will always look back on fondly on our trips.

Here are a few pics I did take.I can't say that I was excited about any of them though

I told my son that this is what they do to shoplifters.

Here is the last picture I will show you. I was standing in the lego store and I took this picture not because it was a great photo opportunity. It was also not for the purpose of having ammunition to tease my son with when he gets older. I took this picture as a reminder of how lucky I am to have such good children.

My wife brought this Ariel backpack on the trip to carry things around throughout the trip. My son took turns helping her carry this backpack the entire trip through the parks, DTD, resorts, etc. I can tell you he was not thrilled to be carrying an Ariel backpack around but not once did he complain about putting this on his back. I am past caring too much about what strangers think about me but as an 11 year old boy I can tell you with absolute certainty that I would not have taken this on as well as he did. On one of the bus rides during the trip another man made a joking comment to him about it and he just smiled back instead of taking it harshly. He did not let this bother him one bit. I did ask him about it and he just smiled and said that next vacation he will make sure we bring a different backpack instead. He was such a trooper. I would have gladly switched backpacks with him but I would not inflict the weight of my camera equipment on anyone.

After we finished our shopping we hit WP express one last time and it was fabulous as usual. We still had a couple of meal credits left so we grabbed some sandwiches from earl's on the way out to munch on later on the flight home. We then headed out to the car and as we drove off we said our last goodbyes to the World and we embarked on our journey home.

Before I close this TR, since may of you have kindly complimented me on photos I posted I want to say a couple things about this. First of all let me reiterate that there are far superior photographers to me. I do want to let you know that I would be happy to answer any specific questions from anyone that wants to PM me or post. I am not always the quickest to respond though. However, I think there are even more talented photographers that frequent the wonderful Photography board on this site. Not only is this community knowledgeable and skilled but I think you will find that they are for the most part very nice and helpful. There are resources of all skill levels that post there so I would not feel intimidated about posting there either.

Next, I want to clarify an important point on my photos. I believe that an aspect of photography that is not always discussed is Post Processing. This is basically editing photos with software after the fact. Sure, it is preferable to get your shots straight from the camera the way you want them but that does not always happen and I find myself making tweaks to many of the shots I take. I use Photoshop elements and though it is less advanced than the full blown Photoshop it does more than what I need. For the most part I have rudimentary knowledge of the tool and I could use some time to learn more. I don't spend too much time adjusting my photos but there are the common tweaks that I perform which I believe are very useful. So here they are

1. Rotating - Since my brain seems to be warped and I often have problems getting things straight like horizons. I will often make a one or two degree rotation adjustment.

2. Cropping - First of all this is necessary after rotating. Second, even though I try to get the composition the way I want it from the start there are some instances where I will crop to improve the composition. Finally, in some cases I crop to purposefully omit part of a photo. I am sure you have noticed that I have not posted pictures where my family's faces are evident. I am sorry about that, it is just a hang up I have about posting on the internet. So, in most cases the character pictures I posted were from larger photos where I cropped in on the character. Note that cropping is one place where having a lot of MegaPixels seems to help.

3. Brightness Adjustments - For the most part I just make basic Levels adjustments. In some cases though I take it a little farther and this is where I employ the only non-basic adjustment technique I think I use. I sometimes will make adjustments to change brightness in only specific areas of the photo. I only know how to do this from a book that I have which I think is outstanding for some techniques on Post Processing. The Book I have is by Scott Kelby and it is one of his Photoshop Elements Books for Digital Photographers. The one knock on it I will give is that it gives you great step by step instructions on how to make changes but does not always explain why. This can be an experience similar to using my GPS. It is great being told when to turn left and turn right but I am not learning how to get there on my own as well.

4. sharpening - I use the Unsharp mask in PS Elements. You can go too far with this so when I do make adjustments I try to limit it. This is something that different people may have varying tastes for so something that looks good for one person may not look the best to another.

5. noise reduction - Mostly I used in higher ISO shots where I will use separate program called Neat Image to clean up noise in the image. I have almost no knowledge of the specifics of the software though so I just use the defaults and it does a pretty good job to me. There are other products out there that seem to do a good job as well.

6. Color Corrections - Probably the least frequent adjustment I may make and I seem to struggle with it but I make color cast changes to try to improve a picture. Some examples are trying to reduce the Red Color cast in Pirates of the Caribbean and trying to lessen the yellow color cast in some of the the nighttime picture with lighting such as the Libery Belle.

So there you have more insight into some of the enhancements that I make. Bottom line is that you may take a picture that is not quite how you expected it to be but don't give up on it. There may be adjustments that can be make to improve it (up to a certain point that is).

Since I am a Project Manager I feel complelled to provide some Lessons Learned so here are some final lessons learned before I head off to obscurity

1. Try not to set your expectations too high based on what you hear about or read about from others. On the flip side don't read negative comments and rule out attractions, eateries, resorts, etc. Try things out and form your own opinions. Some may be duds but try things at least once.

2. I would be careful about stringing too many buffets in a row. Unless it is a different buffet such as Boma you may tire of similar food.

3. Lets face it, most people are probably going to be rushing around at some points in their visit. Try not to do too much rushing around though and take some time and look around and appreciate all the amazing little touches that they incorporate into the parks.

4. If you are travelling with others groups/families you can have a great time but plan some time apart as well.

5. Unless you have a short trip do plan some down time.

6. MNSSHP is fabulous and Boo to You especially Rocks!!

7. Don't rule out the non headliner attractions (ex. Innoventions-Great Piggy Bank Adventure, One Man's dream, Tom Saywers Island). You may find that you and or your family or travelling partners may really enjoy them.

8. Depending on your GPS could be a problem. Print out some directions before you leave home just in case.

9. TSMM favors my wife over me.

10. Don't wait on line for The Magic of Disney Animation if all you want to do is see the Characters or attend the Drawing studio.

11. Not everyone is cut out for the rope drop club.

12. It is so easy to want to experience everything in one day but be careful of pushing too much at your kids in one day. It may not be worth it if you kids overload.

13. The people who set the lighting in the Peter Pan ride are evil

14. I still make a lot of stupid mistakes. At least I can laugh at myself.

15. You can set up well in advance to photograph Wishes but it is tough to guarantee that your perfect spot will remain that way. Try to make the best of it if people get in the way.

16. Check camera settings, battery and memory card while in lines for rides, shows etc. You have time to kill anyway usually. Also, it is helpful to know how to make camera adjustments in the dark

17. Keep an eye on your tripod head quick connect plates. They are sneaky and may take off or hide on you.

18. A Gorrillapod can be handy but be careful with them. It is horrifying hearing your expensive camera equipment thud to the ground because you do not have enough common sense to secure the darned contraption.

19, Ponchos are critical in Late Aug and Sept

20. What do you know, the parade at AK is entertaining after all.

21. A good spot for photographing Spectro is across the bridge to Liberty Square where you can get the castle in the background.

22. A wishes cruise is a great experience with a perfect viewing of the show even if you get rained on (but it is not optimal for photographing wishes).

23. The nigh atmosphere in the Parks make them even more magical to me.

24. Going to the parks on your own and getting on rides by yourself is perfectly fine.

25. Getting a photo opp with Snow White + 7 Dwarves at MNSSHP is special but it can sure eat up a lot of time

26. Hoop De Doo has incredible Fried Chicken.

27. The Grand Gathering Safari was not that different from the standard Safari

28. The Step Sisters at 1900 PF are a hoot.

29. Not everything will be perfect. Don't get upset when things are not. Roll with it and have a great time.

and finally...

30. OMG trip reports are a lot of work. I have whole new respect for the people who write these.

Ok, that is all I wanted to finish up with. I thank you one last time for reading along with me. I am not so sure I will be writing another TR report in the future but won't rule it out either. We actually decided we are going to head down to Orlando next year but I am reluctant I should say it on this board but we will be heading to see Hogwarts instead so I doubt I would share that here. We have never been to that other park but now that Harry is coming we thought it was the right time to check it out. I am not sure we will be able to be so close in the area without spending a day visiting our friends in the most magical place on earth though. If you see a fool lugging around a heavy black camera backpack in the sweltering August heat it may be me

Last edited by clearskies; 01-05-2010 at 10:40 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:24 PM   #165
Davey Jones II
Mouseketeer

Quote:
1. Try not to set your expectations too high based on what you hear about or read about from others. On the flip side don't read negative comments and rule out attractions, eateries, resorts, etc. Try things out and form your own opinions. Some may be duds but try things at least once.
(Bold mine).

You mean attractions like the Country Bears, for example, clearskies?

Quote:
Thaks for rubbing it in. I really wanted to see it this trip but could not work it in. I have it as a must do for our next trip.
Sorry, didn't mean to rub it in. As you mentioned at one point in your TR, at least that gives you something else new to look forward to next time.

Quote:
My kids won't brave it. We did go on TOT on a prior trip when we were with another family that could watch the kids. My wife loved it so she will agree with you. I can take it or leave it myself. I think I prefer more visual attractions and being thrown up and down didn't do it for me. I acknowledge that I am in the minority on this one though since so may people love it.
Well, with the great queue and the visuals and special effects that precede the ups and downs, I see TOT as a great hybrid: a beautifully themed thrill ride.
I agree with you that you shouldn't push or force your kids into doing anything that scares them. Maybe try to entice them instead: tell them that the ride is "really not that scary" and is "too fun to pass up", "an amazing experience", etc. You could also mention that you don't know when you'll be coming back, and as long as they are over the height limit, there's nothing to worry about. Or have you already used all those arguments?
In any case, they'll be a bit older next time, and presumably braver...

As for Universal, I think you'll really enjoy that park, too. They have several must-ride and must-do attractions, including Spider-Man (absolutely unmissable) Revenge of the Mummy and The Simpsons. You'll also enjoy the interactive Men in Black ride/game. Maybe you can get revenge for those TSMM beatings?

P.S.: If you stay at a Universal hotel, you'll get the Universal Express Pass free. That's like an unlimited Fast Pass. If you're visiting in summer again, I'd say that's essential.

Last edited by Davey Jones II; 01-05-2010 at 11:48 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: