Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2009, 01:57 PM   #106
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Coral Reef is great but the portions can be kind of on the small side. I've never been to Rose & Crown.

We're definitely trying out EOS during our February trip. I have never eaten there but everyone on the DIS raves about it!

Old 12-30-2009, 02:11 PM   #107
Victoriasmom98
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlefours View Post

Thanks for joining in on my PTR!! Looks like you will be heading down approximately the same time. What dates are you going? Thanks, I hope feel better soon too! I just need to figure out what would be the right medicine to get it under control.

Me and my DD12 will be there from September 23 through Oct 4th. We are staying at the Pop Century and plan on going to the MNSSHP. This is our last Mama/daughter trip before I get married in 2011. And yes, before you ask, we will be Disneymooning and yes, we will be bringing DD.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-30-2009, 05:00 PM   #108
PixieDustPrincess05
"A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes"

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!

I loved those princess outfits!!!!! Your meal plans sound really great.

Our May 2012 Pre-Trip Report- What Will We Celebrate?
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2867909

Old 12-31-2009, 03:12 PM   #109
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

You will LOVE your Hidden Magic book!! And what great dresses and costumes for Lilian!! Ally has the Tinkerbell costume (she was Tink for Halloween)--it really is a beautiful costume!!
Old 12-31-2009, 03:41 PM   #110
kcandbella
DIS Veteran

I just jumped over to your PTR from my PTR and got all caught up. First off, your DD was an adorable little Minnie for Halloween. I love it! All of the outfits look perfect, she will be a doll in them! And, your plans sound really well thought out. You will be at the MK on my birthday, Sept 12! And I have a niece whose birthday is the 14th...same as your DD!!! Wish we could be there celebrating with you guys!
June 2012 POR
Sept/Oct 2011 Pop
May 2010 POR
Many offsite stays as a child
Old 12-31-2009, 03:55 PM   #111
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

Happy New Year, Stephanie!!
Old 12-31-2009, 03:57 PM   #112
Pakey

I'm not a rookie
I got 2 dogs. I joined the Dis.

I cannot believe all of those outfits. You might have to extend your stay by adding more nights just to get all of the fashion into one trip.

I would drop Coral Reef for Tutto. The novelty of the tank wears off quickly (and you can see it from the Nemo ride anyway), the place is very noisy, chances are with a large group you will not be seated together (they can't move tables around in there like they can at most places, and they ALWAYS seat behind. We've had some long waits there for our table. Whew, that's a lot of reasons!!!

And glad to see EoS made it back onto the plan. We love gong there for lunch.
Old 12-31-2009, 04:53 PM   #113
Charlefours
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieDustPrincess05 View Post
I'm back!!!!!!!!!!

I loved those princess outfits!!!!! Your meal plans sound really great.
Hi Janine!!

I am glad your back. Thanks!! I am thinking they may have to change a bit... We will see what the new year ushers in planning wise!!
September 2010 PTR

Old 12-31-2009, 04:55 PM   #114
Charlefours
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugmom View Post
You will LOVE your Hidden Magic book!! And what great dresses and costumes for Lilian!! Ally has the Tinkerbell costume (she was Tink for Halloween)--it really is a beautiful costume!!
Thanks Becky!! I am looking forward to reading the Hidden Magic book. I tried several times to check it out from the library but I never got a chance to read it before it had to go back. Now I can take my time! I think Lilian will like the Tinkerbell costume--it should be cool enough for MNSSHP too. We were blown away by all the goodies we have gotten--we feel very blessed!
September 2010 PTR

Old 12-31-2009, 04:57 PM   #115
Charlefours
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcandbella View Post
I just jumped over to your PTR from my PTR and got all caught up. First off, your DD was an adorable little Minnie for Halloween. I love it! All of the outfits look perfect, she will be a doll in them! And, your plans sound really well thought out. You will be at the MK on my birthday, Sept 12! And I have a niece whose birthday is the 14th...same as your DD!!! Wish we could be there celebrating with you guys!
I am glad you could stop by Kayce!! Thank you!! I think she look pretty cute but I am biased. I am a little worried the clothes might be big but Disney can run smaller and it allows room for a full 8 months of growth so I am hoping and praying they will work!!

It seems so far away but it will be here soon for you and for my family!!
September 2010 PTR

Last edited by Charlefours; 12-31-2009 at 05:03 PM.
Old 12-31-2009, 05:01 PM   #116
leamom2princesses
DIS Veteran

Beautiful princess outfits and cool shirts. I received the Hidden Magic book from a very special DISser and I'm really looking forward to reading it!

Just wanted to stop by and say...

Happy New Year Stephanie!
Past trips: 3/87 Offsite, 3/99 Offsite, 5/03 ASports, 5/06 Offsite, 5/07 CBR, 5/08 POFQ, 5/09 CBR, 5/10 AKL-KV, 7/10 SSR, 10/10 WLV & AKV-Kidani, 11/10 Offsite, 4/11 AKV, 10/11 SSR, 06/12 BCV, 9/12 SoG, 4/13 SoG, 10/13 AULANI!!! 1/14 Swan & Dolphin, 2/14 SoG, 11/14 Fort Wilderness

"Now That's What I'm Talkin' 'Bout!" May 2010 TR
Heading Back To Princess Josie's Castle - May 2010 PTR
Downpours, DIS Meets, & The Dining Plan - May 09 TR
We're Going Back - May 09 PTR
Old 01-01-2010, 04:57 PM   #117
Charlefours
DIS Veteran

Thank you everyone for New Year's wishes. I tried frantically to stop by several last night before we had friends over but I think I missed some! I am sorry if I did not get a message out to you! I was scrambling all day to be ready to have friends over last night.

We had a great night--so much fun!! We had five families with children come over. We did New Year's Eve--Family style! We had two families stick around to the very end with Lilian and two of her friends still up. It was a late night for us anyways!

I hope you all had a lovely evening and are having a wonderful first day of 2010!

Happy New Year!! May 2010 be all that you want it to be!!
September 2010 PTR

Old 01-01-2010, 05:00 PM   #118
Charlefours
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakey View Post
I cannot believe all of those outfits. You might have to extend your stay by adding more nights just to get all of the fashion into one trip.

I would drop Coral Reef for Tutto. The novelty of the tank wears off quickly (and you can see it from the Nemo ride anyway), the place is very noisy, chances are with a large group you will not be seated together (they can't move tables around in there like they can at most places, and they ALWAYS seat behind. We've had some long waits there for our table. Whew, that's a lot of reasons!!!

And glad to see EoS made it back onto the plan. We love gong there for lunch.
Hello!

Yup--she is going to be all decked out! She said something about ordering more clothes for her once the new spring/summer clothes come out!! Two outfits for everyday--no problem!! Its a lot but we are very thankful for all that they do for us and Lilian.

I need to convince DH to drop off Coral Reef--that is my preference. He really enjoyed it the last time we went but I would much rather try Tutto Italia--especially given what I have read recently. Though the reviews have been getting better recently, or so it seems. We'll see what happens...we have time!
September 2010 PTR

Old 01-04-2010, 12:45 PM   #119
Charlefours
DIS Veteran

A Slight Change

I made the decision to contact a travel agent regarding our trip. After Becky (ladybugmom) raved about her’s, I contacted the one she recommended. Let me just tell you—she is FABULOUS!!! I spent almost two hours on the phone with her this morning, before she was even guaranteed that I would be switching my ressie over to her. It was completely easy to speak to her, and we got along so well. I can tell this is going to be a huge ASSEST to our trip. I am so excited!!

The best thing about it: she is FREE!! You read correctly, she is FREE!! Disney pays her commission so she will help me with everything and anything or as little as I would like but I do not have to pay anything extra. Honestly, I would be more than willing to pay her OOP if I needed to—she is that amazing!! If you are slightest interested or intrigued, feel free to PM me and I will send you her contact information. You will not regret it!!

With my semester about to begin (I have begun studying for it already), going straight through the summer and being in classes when we are actually traveling down combined with the grand gathering and being an obsessive planner, I figured I could use the help and guidance!! I will, of course, update and let you know how it goes.

I still not believe we are going to Disney this year!!!!
September 2010 PTR

Old 01-05-2010, 09:55 AM   #120
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Yay for using a TA! I'm one so I'm happy you're helping one of my colleagues out lol.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: