Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2009, 07:38 PM   #61
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy's_gurl View Post
sounds like you two were enjoying yourselfs at DTD. cant wait til your sister gets there.
Almost time!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmama View Post
Can't wait to see where you're off to next. Do you know what they charge for that balloon ride in DTD?
I believe it's $16pp, didnt think that was too bad.....my friend was there last week, she was going to do it, not sure if she did but will find out how it was, if she did for you!!
Old 10-18-2009, 07:51 PM   #62
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

We finally get back to Pop, it's about 3 or so now, as we are getting off the bus, Mom's cell phone rings...Jodi's here, and is looking for us, we stop to take a pic on our way....love these, they are so cute!!

Me & the suitcases...

And then we spot each other across the parking lot! Yay, it's finally here, we're all together again! Mom cries, I give Jodi a huge hug and we figure out where she should park so she can unload her car and all the necessities for the week. Mom and I walk over to the 50's bldg., she drives and meets us there and since we were basically on the corner of our building, unpacking was a piece of cake. Once we opened the door to our room, we found our luggage had been delivered, too. Yay!!!

We spent about 1/2 hour catching up, letting Jodi catch her breath some, get ice for our cooler for the week, unpack and then about 4:30 decide it's time to have a quick drink before freshening up for night out.

Jodi & I-- what do you think, do we look alike?!

Me & my baby sis

We change, get all pretty and make our way to our 5:50 p.m. ressie at The Wave, had heard great things about it, did we like it? What did we do after dinner? Stay tuned!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-18-2009, 09:00 PM   #63
kdzbear
DIS Veteran

Wow! You and your sister do look a lot alike!

Tyler's Wish Trip (Nov. 20-25, 2009): http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2154359 Sept. 12-20, 2009 Trip report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2292505
Old 10-18-2009, 11:52 PM   #64
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

Awww!! YAY!! You're all together now! I think you look exactly alike except for your eyes and hair!!
Old 10-19-2009, 12:37 AM   #65
MouseKTeer
back to reality

Oh yeah, definitely sisters...and the same pretty eyes. I almost teared up too, at your mom's reaction.

Enjoyed both your updates

And I can't remember the name of the style of my VB bag. It's the one a little on the small side, with a shoulder strap and 2 outside pockets that snap. I chose it for the same reasons as you. Now I'm carrying my winter one--it's a different style, the hipster.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:25 AM   #66
SoonerGirl
DIS Veteran

There is no way that you could deny that you three ladies are family - you all look so much alike!

I can't wait to hear what you thought of The Wave, we have ressies there for our upcoming trip in December.
Old 10-19-2009, 07:50 PM   #67
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdzbear View Post
Wow! You and your sister do look a lot alike!
We do.... there is no denying us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugmom View Post
Awww!! YAY!! You're all together now! I think you look exactly alike except for your eyes and hair!!
You think so? We use to be asked if we were twins growing up....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouseKTeer View Post
Oh yeah, definitely sisters...and the same pretty eyes. I almost teared up too, at your mom's reaction.

Enjoyed both your updates

And I can't remember the name of the style of my VB bag. It's the one a little on the small side, with a shoulder strap and 2 outside pockets that snap. I chose it for the same reasons as you. Now I'm carrying my winter one--it's a different style, the hipster.
Yes, there is no denying us, that's for sure. There are some good pics of the three of us, you'll see...much better pics of us!

Love the hipster, I have a mini one, but it fits so much!! Love my Disney bag, used it for a bit after I got home but now it's too spring/summery that I can't get away with it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerGirl View Post
There is no way that you could deny that you three ladies are family - you all look so much alike!

I can't wait to hear what you thought of The Wave, we have ressies there for our upcoming trip in December.
No, there is no denying it, that's for sure!!!

Wave update coming soon! stay tuned!!
Old 10-19-2009, 08:19 PM   #69
Gabrielsbigtrip
Mouseketeer

Okay, I love your sister already! She wearing a DHARMA shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost is the only TV show I watch (not that I have time for any others - but my husband knows that when LOST is on....there is to be no talking or even any loud breathing).

I can't wait for more!

May 2007 ~ WL
May 2008 ~ SSR/CSR
September 2009 ~ POP

My Very 1st Pre Trip Report

Curse YOU indoor plumbing!! ~ Sept 2009 Trip Report ~
Old 10-19-2009, 09:11 PM   #70
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
Oh yes, you look alike!

Okay...I'm ready for another update.
Alright, LL, I'm getting to it!! LOL!! Hint taken.....heehee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielsbigtrip View Post
Okay, I love your sister already! She wearing a DHARMA shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost is the only TV show I watch (not that I have time for any others - but my husband knows that when LOST is on....there is to be no talking or even any loud breathing).

I can't wait for more!
LOL! That's funny that you noticed Jodi's shirt! I use to love Lost but last season it lost me for some reason.... Maybe this year I"ll get into it again.....it was a great show!
Old 10-19-2009, 09:14 PM   #71
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

Okay guys, thanks for being patient....just downloaded a TON of pics again to photobucket tonight, so be prepared!! Hope you're all well!!!
Old 10-19-2009, 09:25 PM   #72
pmama
DIS Veteran

Oooo, can't wait to hear about the WAVE! What are those suit case storage things on rollers for? I've never seen those either. I'm assuming they are for luggage. Do they get pulled just around the resort? And I love LOST too. It's the only show DH and I both like. I think that makes me like it more. Thursday nights last season were date night in front of the TV.
Old 10-20-2009, 04:02 PM   #73
praisehisname
DIS Veteran

So glad Jodi made it safely and your mom has her girls together! Those drinks from DTD look good!

Denise

07/87 DLR***05/98 All-Star Music***01/04 Polynesian/4-night Wonder***02/05 7-night Magic Eastern***
09/07 Beach Club***10/08 7-night Magic Special Western (double-dipping at Castaway Cay!!!)
***12/09 Pop Century***08/13 7 night Fantasy Western

Old 10-20-2009, 04:19 PM   #74
praisehisname
DIS Veteran

Oops, double post!

07/87 DLR***05/98 All-Star Music***01/04 Polynesian/4-night Wonder***02/05 7-night Magic Eastern***
09/07 Beach Club***10/08 7-night Magic Special Western (double-dipping at Castaway Cay!!!)
***12/09 Pop Century***08/13 7 night Fantasy Western

Old 10-21-2009, 02:17 PM   #75
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess&her4princes View Post
Mom was beside herself at this point, she was SO excited to see Jodi, it had been since February since we had seen her and this was her dream come true, to have both her girls together again!
Aw! This made me tear up! I can just picture how excited she was to see Jodi and start the vacation with both of you!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess&her4princes View Post
Me & my baby sis

Yes! You two do look alike-and look just like your Mom!!

I LOVE your sister's shirt!!!!! I can't wait for Lost to start this season!!!
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: