Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2009, 02:39 PM   #151
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
I love the shirt you are wearing. It's really pretty!

Your food looks fabulous! I need to have some dessert from there, they always look so yummy.
Hi LL,
Thank you, that's one of my favorite tops from this Summer, it was different and cute!!

Those desserts were delish! I highly recommend them!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugmom View Post
WOW!! The food DOES looks good!! We might have to try Sunshine Seasons! The desserts especially look yummy!

I can't wait to see your Halloween pics! My girls will trick-or-treat tomorrow for the very first time (usually our Trunk-A-Treat at church is at night but this year it's in the afternoon). They can't wait!
Can't wait to see your pics, too! I hope the girls had fun last night!!! What a great night!!
Old 11-01-2009, 03:01 PM   #152
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydoxy66 View Post
Great updates and pictures!

I am sorry that your mom's feet and ankle were bothering her. That's no way to start a trip like WDW. You were very smart to get her to use a wheel chair.

It's good to know you liked the Wave. It does look very interesting. Was it loud inside?

You have a great day going at Epcot. I'm glad your mom and sis liked Soarin'. It's good to see you survived Mission Space also.
Thank you!! Loved The Wave, I think you would, too. No, it wasn't loud inside, it as well spread out and I didn't notice the noise in there, at all, and we had a table, not a booth so even being in the middle somewhat it was great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookelizabeth View Post
Congratulations!!!

And, wonderful update! Ahhh, Soarin'! I'm looking forward to taking my in-laws on that in December and seeing their faces light up. I'm sure it was just awesome to watch your Mom and Jodi's reactions!! And front row.... I've gotten it once, and it was great!!! You just get even more immersed into it all.

I agree with you, Ellen does need an update. When did they update it? It seems mid-90s to me.

Love the pics of you and Jodi! And I love your top! Where did you get it?
Thanks Brook! I'm so excited, it will be a slow process, but I'm looking forward to that.

That will be SO much fun watching your inlaws reaction to Soarin', it made it that much more magical for me seeing them watch it and cueing them in when to smell the oranges and all .....love it!!

Aww, thank you, we got some cute pics...there will be lots more (cuter!) ones soon, stay tuned! I got my top at Kohl's...it's my favorite store ever...most of my things are from there or Target....but I do so well at Kohl's on a budget...for all of us. You can't beat their prices!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeko_33785 View Post
Front row, center on Soarin sounds fantastic. And I agree with everyone who said the desserts look great. Do you remember what Jodi and your mom's desserts are called?
It is fantastic! I loved it!!!! I'm sorry, I don't remember what they were...I think one was a fruit tart of some sort, and i can't remember the other....sorry about that!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by praisehisname View Post
Aren't those seats on Soarin' amazing? It's so worth waiting for them! Your lunch looks delicious!!!

Denise
So amazing!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelp View Post
All caught up!!

[I'm on house duty while the DW and DD go trick or treatin' ... I've only had one candy bar so far!! ]

First day at Epcot ... Soarin' ... Test Track ... great minds do think alike ... ...

If ya wanna know what I mean, I guess you'll have to check out my TR!! (check out the siggie ...)

We've had breakfast at Sunshine Season a couple times (very good!) right after Soarin' - and the lunch/dinner menus look great ... but the DW doesn't care for the "cafeteria" atmosphere of the place when there's all those cool restaurants in Epcot ...

Maybe on our next trip ...
Hmm, did someone say NEXT TRIP?!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickanee View Post
Hi Kristen! I just stumbled onto your trip report today and then noticed that you live in Plymouth. I live in Plymouth too! After reading through all the posts I noticed you live in West Plymouth. Me too! We are practically next door neighbors, LOL! I am a transplant also. I grew up in Northern California, then my husband and I moved back here a little over 15 years ago. He is from Plymouth and his family is here. Small world, isn't it?

Anyhow, I am enjoying your trip report. It is great reading about your adventures with your mom and sister. We are DVC owners and were in WDW in May. This Summer and Fall have been super busy, so we are planning a big trip next year with my family as they are all over the place. So right now I am living vicariously through you.

Happy Halloween!
Hi neighbor!!!!!
Small world is RIGHT?!! I have to PM you and see where you are! How funny that we're both in West Plymouth!! Hmm...sending you a note now....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xcited2sleep View Post
Great updates! It looks like it was a gorgeous day both in terms of crowds and weather! Your poor mom and her feet. I'm so glad you convinced her to get a wheelchair!

Don't you love seeing first timer's faces on Soarin'? I believe that is my very favorite ride in all of WDW.

I the shirt you're wearing and that it coordinates with your sis!

Can't wait for more!

Happy Halloween!!
Hi C!
It was the perfect day, we couldn't have ordred anything better!!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-01-2009, 03:02 PM   #153
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by miprender View Post
Happy belated Halloween! We did not go Trick or Treating last night as DD6 has been confirmed with the Influenza A virus (aka most likely H1N1 according to DR) so DH set up our downstairs as a haunted house and the Great Pumpkin left each one a gift.

But what a perfect night too for Halloween. However I still had them get in their costumes except DS1 refused to get into my Mickey Mouse costume. I can't wait to see your boys all dressed up!

We have yet to try Soarin, but we are determined to try it this time. The 2 other trips things always came up and we weren't able to get back there with our FP tickets.
I'm SO sorry to hear that your DD is sick!!! I hope she gets well soon and the rest of you stay healthy!!!! One of my friends two kids just got over h1n1, it wasn't pretty but it was short lived. Sounds like you guys made the best of it though!!! How fun!! And it sounds like our DS's would get along so well...Cole wouldn't wear his Mickey Costume either!!!

Oh, you need to do Soarin'!!!! We did it for the 1st time in December and it's my FAV!!!!! You'll ove it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
Beautiful Epcot pictures! Made me warm on this cool November morning.

We love that chicken at Sunshine Seasons! It is one of our favorite counter service meals in all four parks. The desserts look great!
NOVEMBER!! Wow, didn't even realize it was November until you said that for some reason?! Where has this year gone?!!!

That chicken meal was delish! We will definately go back next time, that was th ebest lunch!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdhale View Post
They won't have it That's why I keep going back with my daughters! We went in Jan 09 and had a blast, even though we were sick. We were going to go back and stay at CR but have recently changed to Poly!

The link to my TR is in my signature, and it also includes all the Jan 2010 planning updates. Hope you get a chance to check it out...

Now back to catching up on YOUR TR
That's too bad! You guys would have so much fun!! At least your girls will do it with you!!

Checking it out after I post!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy's_gurl View Post
sounds like a wonderful epoct day. and your kids costumes are adorable! glad yall had fun

Aww, thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
Cute Halloween costumes!!
Thanks, LL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerGirl View Post
OK, well, you may not have wanted Cole to be a cow - but he is a super cute cow!! You all looked great, glad you had a fun night!
LOL!! You're so right....he did make a cute cow!!! Hope you guys had a fun night, too!!!
Old 11-01-2009, 08:40 PM   #154
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

We left off heading over to Imagination to visit with Figment. This was one of Jodi's favorites when we were kids, so she was excited to see him again.

Mom & Jodi enjoying the ride, I had the back row to myself!

The pic we sent home to Dad and Todd....pretty cute, considering!

It's a cute ride, there was no wait, so it was worth it....

From there we decided to do some shopping, we headed over to some of the shops and had some fun, we were heading out early today we had our photo shoot at GF this afternoon, so we thought we'd just take our leisurely time out of the park....next post.....
Old 11-01-2009, 08:51 PM   #155
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

double post
Old 11-01-2009, 08:56 PM   #156
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

We poked around the shops a little and then decided to have a little fun....and we couldn't stop....take a peek!! I will call this my hat post!!! Which one is your favorite?

Reggae Jodi

Happy Birthday Mom!

We thought these makes Mom's wheelchair use more fun...she didn't go for it!

Jodi & I

From there we decided we should be on our way.....but not without one more stop....

Old 11-01-2009, 10:04 PM   #157
pmama
DIS Veteran

You all seemed to be having tons of fun with the hats! Love the slippers on mom too! Journey to the Imag. is just one of the corney rides you just can't help but love huh? Especially because there is never a line. We never miss Figment or the Country Bears.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:25 PM   #158
SoonerGirl
DIS Veteran

Love all the fun hat pics! I may need to get that Grumpy one for my DH, aka the Disney Grump!

Can't wait to see your photo shoot pics
Old 11-01-2009, 11:13 PM   #159
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

How fun!! I remember Figment from my '94 trip but we didn't see him on our last trip--maybe next time!! I love all of the hats! My favorite is the silver Minnie ears!! FANCY!!! Can't wait to see your GF photo shoot pics!!
Old 11-02-2009, 06:24 AM   #160
Tickanee
Mouseketeer

Kristen, I didn't realize that you needed at least ten posts to be able to send or receive a PM. So if you sent one, I probably didn't get it and I tried to send one to you and it didn't work. I don't post much. So this should be #8

Old 11-02-2009, 06:25 AM   #161
Tickanee
Mouseketeer

Old 11-02-2009, 06:25 AM   #162
Tickanee
Mouseketeer

#10....LOL! Sorry for the hijack. I will try to send you a PM now.

Old 11-02-2009, 06:27 AM   #163
2xcited2sleep
DIS Veteran

You girls look positively giddy! Looks like you're having a great time. What did Jodi think about the "new" Figment? Love all the hats. Think Jack Skellington may be my fave. The slippers are too cute. That would have been funny!

Old 11-02-2009, 08:34 AM   #164
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran

I think the slipppers are my favorite. HILARIOUS! I wish she had gone for them.

It looks like your gals are having such a good time!
Old 11-02-2009, 09:58 AM   #165
Dancegrl624
DIS Veteran

I'm loving your TR!!! I'd love to go on a trip with my mom and my sisters someday. It looks like so much fun. Love all of the hat pictures! I'm pretty partial to the Minnie headband with the red bow (I wore it quite a lot this year).

Completed Trip Reports
A Sept 2013 Solo Trip to the World It's A Cat World After All A Sept 2012 TRCelebrations Galore & Free Dining Too! A Sept 2012 PTR
Take Small Children By The Hand...a Sept Trip Report "I Want To Go Back!!!...a Sept 2010 PTR
Heat,Headaches but So Much Fun! My June Birthday TR Wishes Do Come True!...a Birthday PTR A Surprise Fit for a Princess...PTR and TR
1984-1st trip, 1987-offsite, 1991-offsite, 1992-Contemporary (won that trip!), 1997-ASMu, 2002-offsite (DH's 1st trip),
2006-offsite (DD's 1st trip), Jan 2009-offsite, June 2009- Birthday trip at Pop,Sept 2010-Pop Century,Aug 2012-Boardwalk Inn,Sept 2012-POFQ (DS's 1st trip),Sept 2013-CR (Earmarked Conference), March 2014-DCL AEP on the Magic

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: