Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2009, 06:20 PM   #1
soaringirl
Mouseketeer

Please critique my itinerary

Hi!
I'm going to WDW on Dec 5th-12th. We're 4 adults and 5 children, my kids have been there twice, it's first time for my relatives .
So, this is what I got so far:

Dec 5th
Arrive at ASMu at approximately 3:30pm. Go to Downtown and dine at T-Rex.

Dec 6th
Animal Kingdom
Dine in Boma

Dec 7th
Epcot.
We'll focus in FW this day, to ride the big attractions.
Dine at 6pm at Flying Fish.
Would love to see CP, but I don't think we'll be able to make it, so I hope we at least hear it (8pm).

Dec 8th
Sleep in.
Do some shopping. If time allows, go first to Boardwalk to see the resort decorations. Take the monorail to MK.
Dine at Narcoossee's at 7pm. It's MVMCP, are there fireworks? would we be able to see them?
another question for Narcoossee's: is the lobster or surf&turf included in the DP?

Dec 9th
Mk!!! hope to do rope-drop
Dine at LTT at 4:50pm, so we can have time for SpectroMagic! This day we'll skip the afternoon parade.

Dec 10th
Sleep in.
Arrive at DHS 11-12pmish. Would we be able to go to TSM?
Love to see both Osbourne Lights & Fantasmic, so I guess I'll do the former after F!
DH loves Dowtown, so if DHS closes at 8pm, we'll hit DD and dine at Earl of Sandwich

Dec 11th
Magic Kingdom. Surely at this time, we'll sleep in as well.
Park closes at 7pm for the party, so I did an ADR at 7pm in WCC.

Dec 12th
Surely sleep in! Epcot will be our closing park
I want to focus in WS this day
Dine at 7pm at Le Cellier, finally! we've done Le Cellier twice for lunch.

Dec 13th
Leaving ASMu at noon

soaringirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 06:52 PM   #2
FinallyDisney
FinallyDisney

I think your itinerary looks great. Narcoossees is one of our favs and YES you can get either the lobster or surf & turf with the DDP....that's why it's 2 credits. Also, I think you'll be able to get very late fastpasses for TSM or just tough it out and wait in line...it really is worth the wait. Have a blast!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-05-2009, 07:04 PM   #3
LiveLaughLoveDisney
Mouseketeer

From a quick glance it looks great! Only 1 problem. You can not access the Epcot monorail from the Boardwalk/Beach club area. You can either take a bus to Magic Kingdom or take a bus to the Transportation Center then get on the monorail(2 stops before Magic Kingdom) or you can take a bus to Downtown Disney to one of the resorts nearby Magic Kingdom and walk. All would take about 30 min. depending on the weather and bus routines.
LiveLaughLoveDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:04 PM   #4
soaringirl
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinallyDisney View Post
I think your itinerary looks great. Narcoossees is one of our favs and YES you can get either the lobster or surf & turf with the DDP....that's why it's 2 credits. Also, I think you'll be able to get very late fastpasses for TSM or just tough it out and wait in line...it really is worth the wait. Have a blast!
That's excellent news! I'm dying to try Narcoossees, specially their lobster!
TSM is also new to us, and for everything I've heard, it's a no miss!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveLaughLoveDisney View Post
From a quick glance it looks great! Only 1 problem. You can not access the Epcot monorail from the Boardwalk/Beach club area. You can either take a bus to Magic Kingdom or take a bus to the Transportation Center then get on the monorail(2 stops before Magic Kingdom) or you can take a bus to Downtown Disney to one of the resorts nearby Magic Kingdom and walk. All would take about 30 min. depending on the weather and bus routines.
I bought an extra ticket for that day. If time is right, I might go to Epcot to cross to the Boardwalk, and back, so I can take the monorail. If not, I'll only take the bus to Epcot and hop in the monorail. I really love the long trip, specially if we're in the cabin!

soaringirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:36 PM   #5
topmonkeygirl
DIS Veteran

Looks like a pretty darn good plan to me. I obsesse so much over my plans that it drives me nuts, so mine changes every few days. But yours is great.

It really is a "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow".
topmonkeygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: