Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2009, 11:55 PM   #1
chrissid7
Mouseketeer

Princess Alyssa's Christmas Wish/ GKTW/ Dec 10-16

Hi everyone

This trip is for my DD(10) Alyssa but I am the planner, so this will be a PTR written by me with some of Alyssa’s influence lol! First I will introduce my cast members and later I will explain how Alyssa got a wish granted to her.

My name is Chrissi and I am the planner of all things in our life. I have a wonderful husband and 3 incredible kids. I have the luxury of being able to work from home and I enjoy being at home and raising my kids.

DH is Dwayne and he is incredible! He has a demanding job that keeps him busy during the day and then in the evening he is a high school football coach (that’s his passion). He was a single dad when me met, and I saw the love in him the 1st time we met. I knew I had to have them both as my guys.

DD(17) Shayna she is my Ariel.She is a beautiful redhead that is sweet and caring. She is a senior in high school this year and that makes me cry! I still see her as my baby and just want to squish her down and put her in my pocket. She loves kids and is a great big sister.

DS (16) DJ He is the athlete. He is also sweet, but you know he is a football player so he just has to be hard sometimes. Luckily im his mom and I see the sweetness even when nobody else can. He was 4 when his dad and I met, and I don’t think I could’ve been the mom I am today with out my son.

DD(10) Alyssa the wish girl! She is such a princess and she is the core of the family. She is the one that bonded us all together permanently. She belongs to each of us! She loves animals and babies. She is a webkinz fanatic…sighhh. She has an army and I mean Army of people that love her so much and she has touched so many lives that I still cant grasp it sometimes. She is an Angel living right here in my world and she amazes me!

Last edited by chrissid7; 10-15-2009 at 02:25 PM.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:57 PM   #2
chrissid7
Mouseketeer

OMG IM so sorry that they are so huge maybe ill go resize them now, will that fix it here. Im a newbie (obviously). I have done a lot with photos but never used photobucket before.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-05-2009, 12:04 AM   #3
chrissid7
Mouseketeer

Holy cow that was so much easier than I thought it was ging to be. I didnt even need to tell yall that I messed up lol. I think I love photobucket and why havent I used it before? OK Ill get back on the topic tomorrow.
Old 10-05-2009, 03:50 PM   #4
chrissid7
Mouseketeer

ahhhhh, I feel better today knowing I started the thread last night. I feel like its getting official. So I caved and called MAW but no returned call just yet. It will be 3 weeks tomorrow since her granters came to meet her and Im getting a nervous sorta paniced feel. Im just afraid that i wont be able to get the ADRs that we really want. Ill survive im sure .

Ive been seeing a lot of people going in December. I think its going to be amazing!
Old 10-07-2009, 10:18 AM   #5
chrissid7
Mouseketeer

If anyone see's this could you please tell me how to pm a moderator. I know how to pm but I cant find a mod. I would like to have this put with the other wish trips.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2301152

Thanks pipersmom!!!
Old 10-14-2009, 08:56 AM   #6
maroo
DIS Veteran

I found this!!!!!

Woo Hoo! Another wish pre-trip report!

Thank you so much for sending me a PM so I could find it!

I am going to link it in the Wish Trippers Thread...

It is the blue one at the bottom of my siggie. Feel free to pop over and talk to us over there, too!
Old 10-14-2009, 09:04 AM   #7
pipersmom
DIS Veteran

Can't wait to hear more...I'm impatient too, the waiting is killing me!
Old 10-14-2009, 09:18 AM   #8
2specialkids
Mouseketeer

Your family is adorable! I can't wait to hear more.

Gracie's (Mikayla) Pre-Trip report
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3146419
Trip dates are 9/26-10/2/13
Boo's (Nikolas) Trip Report starts on page 7 post#99
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2263732
Old 10-14-2009, 10:34 AM   #9
maroo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipersmom View Post
As much as possible (and this might be the hardest part of the whole thing )...

Enjoy the process. The time will be SO SLOW...and it will FLY BY...at the same time.

Days will be long while you wait...but then the day gets here and you just can't figure out where all of the time went.

The planning is half of the fun! So enjoy it! Nothing is better than looking forward to the PERFECT, MAGICAL vacation we create in our mind! It really is fun!!

The trip won't be perfect (but it will be very close!!!!)...the magic will overwhelm you even more than you think it will!...and you guys will have a good time!

And maybe our paths will cross...you never know!
Old 10-14-2009, 12:13 PM   #10
kdzbear
DIS Veteran

Welcome! I can't wait to read more about your daughter and her wish trip!

Tyler's Wish Trip (Nov. 20-25, 2009): http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2154359 Sept. 12-20, 2009 Trip report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2292505
Old 10-15-2009, 12:46 PM   #11
chrissid7
Mouseketeer

We got our dates!!! We got our Dates!!! Like 5 seconds ago and I couldnt wait to post. We will arive on Dec 10th and Leave on the 16th! We were struggling with the whole airplane thing but she finally agreed that she would be ok. Fingers and toes crossed that she doesnt have a panic attack in the airport. Im waiting now to find out if Make-a-Wish will be able to get us tickets to MVMCP. If they cant im going to try but boy o boy is that going to put a dent in the wallet.

I will be updating again in a few hours but I have to scoot right now!

Im so thankful to Maroo who got my post where it needed to be! I was a lil worried when nobody saw me

Thanks pipersmom!!!
Old 10-15-2009, 01:10 PM   #12
yinyanggirls
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissid7 View Post
We got our dates!!! We got our Dates!!! Like 5 seconds ago and I couldnt wait to post. We will arive on Dec 10th and Leave on the 16th!
HURRAY!!! That seems like a perfect time to go, just before the Cmas break, so not too many crowds. Did you make any ADRs yet? Hopefully that time frame won't be too hard to get what you want.

As far as the plane ride, is AA doing the wish flight for all MAW kids or just certain ones? Not sure how that whole thing works. It might help her to enjoy the ride if she gets a little party at the airport.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:18 PM   #13
misskate
Mouseketeer

I'm in! Wish trips really touch my heart. Can't wait to read more!

Feb 2010: POFQ...a Disney Baby!
March 2011: Coronado Springs...Ohana! (aka No More Disney Babies for us! )
Old 10-15-2009, 02:12 PM   #14
maroo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissid7 View Post
We got our dates!!! We got our Dates!!! Like 5 seconds ago and I couldnt wait to post. We will arive on Dec 10th and Leave on the 16th! We were struggling with the whole airplane thing but she finally agreed that she would be ok. Fingers and toes crossed that she doesnt have a panic attack in the airport. Im waiting now to find out if Make-a-Wish will be able to get us tickets to MVMCP. If they cant im going to try but boy o boy is that going to put a dent in the wallet.

I will be updating again in a few hours but I have to scoot right now!

Im so thankful to Maroo who got my post where it needed to be! I was a lil worried when nobody saw me
Woo Hoo!!

I am arriving on the 15th and leaving the 20th!

Our plans for the 15th (which may not coincide with yours...but if they happen to...) is to go to Epcot for lunch (Le Cellier) and see the Candlelight Processional at 5:00 PM. We may go to the Osbourne Lights that night, too. Maybe? Depends on how tired Rachel is from the long drive.

I will update the Wish Trippers page with your dates!!
Old 10-15-2009, 02:28 PM   #15
chrissid7
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipersmom View Post
Im from Va too!!! Where (general) are ya?

Thanks pipersmom!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: