Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Online Games > Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Museum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2009, 02:46 PM   #16
disvaclub92
Always dreaming about Disney World
Are you saying we get a fast pass to heaven?
I know alot of people need big time ego stroking. Thank God I have Catholic Guilt to save me from that.

DISboards Moderator

Yes, this time of year we would be anticipating the Christmas decorations arriving. Hopefully the rotting pumpkins would have been put away, not like the first year of VMK when they stayed well into December.

Anxiously awaiting that Thanksgiving Day quest so I can just mule my life away to get those pixels for the peeps who could not get on. Ah the memories. Good Times.

Wishing all my VMK friends the best for the holidays you are all missed. What we should do is have a VMK reunion on a game. Hmm that is an idea. Lets hold a VMK reunion. We will find a day in December and meet.

I have been playing SmallWorlds when I get a chance. A little bit of real life has tied me up some. I will post a note see what kind of response we can get. Hopefully something for the Holidays.

disvaclub92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 04:04 PM   #17
gymnastgirlflips
Live, Laugh, Glove <3 VMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by disvaclub92 View Post
Yes, this time of year we would be anticipating the Christmas decorations arriving. Hopefully the rotting pumpkins would have been put away, not like the first year of VMK when they stayed well into December.

Anxiously awaiting that Thanksgiving Day quest so I can just mule my life away to get those pixels for the peeps who could not get on. Ah the memories. Good Times.

Wishing all my VMK friends the best for the holidays you are all missed. What we should do is have a VMK reunion on a game. Hmm that is an idea. Lets hold a VMK reunion. We will find a day in December and meet.

I have been playing SmallWorlds when I get a chance. A little bit of real life has tied me up some. I will post a note see what kind of response we can get. Hopefully something for the Holidays.
That's a good idea. I'd glove to go to a vmk reunion.
Register to remove

Old 11-21-2009, 12:21 AM   #18
lab_girl
Never been to WDW

Going in 2007!!

Location: The Great White North (Canada) - NO, not in an igloo !

So many familiar VMK names
I miss VMK and the wonderfull people I met!

(aka RealLab_girl)

Previous VMK Junkie!
(RealLab_Girl)
AND Proud Zeta/Island Sister

Old 11-21-2009, 08:14 AM   #19
Horse
Mouseketeer

For me, nothing will ever come close to replacing VMK. I would love to be a part of a VMK reunion. Let's make it happen!
Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 03:43 PM   #20
the_jedi_master
Kit Fisto Lives On!!!
im just happy i made the first thread about it rofl

I miss all of ya! LTNS Lab. Hope you all have I wonderful thankgiving. And remember, The_Jedi_Master will be with you. Always.

the_jedi_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 08:56 PM   #21
nextroyalsubject
TWILIGHT is the best time of day

Hey everybody i have not been on in forever but i have moved on with my life and with my friends but this game might come back and i will be waiting for the day but i will still move on if it does not come. Vmk was a game for me to have fun with friends i miss it i really do but i dont think i will have time for it with my busy scudlude even if it does come back

Nextroyalsubject,CoolDivaGal

may it always be in our hearts
Old 12-06-2009, 10:12 PM   #22
acehorseytink
Tink and Dashyboy, Friends Forever

Wow! I'm so glad to see so many ppl checking back here. I haven't been on dis for awhile but am glad to come back and check in. I miss VMK very much, I don't think I would have as much time to play it now as I did while it was going but it would be nice to be able to just log in and be there with others of a like mind just enjoying the Disney magic. I would also enjoy being able to chat with some old friends who I have lost contact with since the closing. I miss them all greatly and still hold on to a glimmer of hope that some day a form of VMK will open once again!
Old 12-08-2009, 03:31 PM   #23
Imagineer_Tech
Always And Forever ~ illusionistic

Hey guys

Hows everyone been ?
Old 12-09-2009, 09:03 PM   #24
MusicalDisneyDreams
Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived, please give them a ring
♫ There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow ♪

Location: Maybe WDW or DLR. If so, probably hunting down a Dole Whip Float with my name on it. Hopefully somewhere quiet reading a good book. Possibly scrapbooking. Most likely at my home, in the shadow of the Colorado Rockies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagineer_Tech View Post
Hey guys

Hows everyone been ?
I am fantastic.. despite the fact VMK's closed.
I saw a commercial the other day that had the VMK fireworks music.. It was great, yet saddening. I miss my VMK buds.
AstroNilla
2013 DLR Graduation, offsite ~ 2011 DLR Christmas, offsite ~ 2010 DLR 15th b-day, offsite ~ 2010 WDW School Choir Trip ASMusic+POFQ ~ 2008 WDW POFQ momma+me (MNSSHP) ~ 2007 WDW POP Christmas ~ 2005 DLR Cristmas, off-site ~ 2003 WDW ASMusic Christmas

"And now, ladies and gentlemen... the incredible, the amazing, the eighth wonder of the world... the back side of water!"
MusicalDisneyDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:42 PM   #25
gymnastgirlflips

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicalDisneyDreams View Post
I am fantastic.. despite the fact VMK's closed.
I saw a commercial the other day that had the VMK fireworks music.. It was great, yet saddening. I miss my VMK buds.
AstroNilla
I know! I've seen commercials that had Alice dark ride music and another that had It's a Small World imports on it. That's so strange. I've seen the commercial you've talked about as well.
Old 12-20-2009, 05:21 PM   #26
Jackoman
I wonder if the Tag Fairy has been to Disneyland before...
Yes I have :)

Hey, I'm still here. Finally found some time on the computer since its Winter Break.
You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it, is another dimension. A dimension of sound. A dimension of sight. A dimension of mind. You are moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas, you have just crossed over into...The Twilight Zone.
Jackoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:28 AM   #27
MusicalDisneyDreams
Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived, please give them a ring
♫ There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow ♪

Location: Maybe WDW or DLR. If so, probably hunting down a Dole Whip Float with my name on it. Hopefully somewhere quiet reading a good book. Possibly scrapbooking. Most likely at my home, in the shadow of the Colorado Rockies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymnastgirlflips View Post
I know! I've seen commercials that had Alice dark ride music and another that had It's a Small World imports on it. That's so strange. I've seen the commercial you've talked about as well.
I've seen ones with the Small World Imports music, but not the Alice dark ride music. I can't believe they use the music... it brings back memories lol. After VMK closed I tried Toontown for a few months... and got insanely bored. I'm currently playing FusionFall, but NOTHING can compare to VMK.
2013 DLR Graduation, offsite ~ 2011 DLR Christmas, offsite ~ 2010 DLR 15th b-day, offsite ~ 2010 WDW School Choir Trip ASMusic+POFQ ~ 2008 WDW POFQ momma+me (MNSSHP) ~ 2007 WDW POP Christmas ~ 2005 DLR Cristmas, off-site ~ 2003 WDW ASMusic Christmas

"And now, ladies and gentlemen... the incredible, the amazing, the eighth wonder of the world... the back side of water!"
MusicalDisneyDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:02 PM   #28
gymnastgirlflips

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicalDisneyDreams View Post
I've seen ones with the Small World Imports music, but not the Alice dark ride music. I can't believe they use the music... it brings back memories lol. After VMK closed I tried Toontown for a few months... and got insanely bored. I'm currently playing FusionFall, but NOTHING can compare to VMK.
FusionFall is the one for Cartoon Network right? Pay to play? I have no idea, I've never even checked it out. I tried Freerealms and didn't like it. *sigh* I love how Disney didn't even try to make it an incredible game and it's the one that goes down the toilet despite it's awesomeness.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:07 AM   #29
Krazygoth
Krazy is my name and Goth is my game

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymnastgirlflips View Post
FusionFall is the one for Cartoon Network right? Pay to play? I have no idea, I've never even checked it out. I tried Freerealms and didn't like it. *sigh* I love how Disney didn't even try to make it an incredible game and it's the one that goes down the toilet despite it's awesomeness.
OMG, I didn't think people were still intrested ! :D
That's really put a smile on my face, and the reunion is a fantastic idea.
I'm not in touch with anybody from VMK, but i'm sure some of us could pull some strings?
Ahaa, it's so weird. I'm 14 now.
and sorry for quoting you, I forgot how to post a reply wooops.
can some of you mail me please? :D
Old 02-02-2010, 09:50 PM   #30
Dashzap
DIS Veteran

I miss my vmk friends and some of the sights and sounds of the game. No more online gaming for me; they're too much of a time suck!

Still have that vmk sounds/music playing tho.
Dashzap is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: