Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 02:07 PM   #811
bevtoy
bevs_toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hampson8 View Post
Hoping someone can help me. We had downloaded an actual picture of the Magic docked at CC with the beautiful ocean and dock in the picture. Now I can not find it anywhere and my mom had her heart set on that for a t-shirt. Anyone have this or something similar? Nothing animated though, Thanks so much!!
I have a few.. Viewed from the beach and from Heads Up bar;
I didnt take teh first one its another DISers

October 1998 Disney World
7 Night Eastern Magic, October 13-20, 2007
7 Night Western Magic December 12-19, 2009
Old 10-26-2009, 02:08 PM   #812
jordak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TifffanyD View Post

You edited this graphic for me and the finished shirt looks so good! It is on a dark brown and for my DH. I am jealous as I want one now too - but I already made myself a red shirt with iron on crystals in a skull and xbones pattern that I am planning to wear. Thanks for the great image!!

That is awesome! Thanks for posting the picture.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-26-2009, 02:18 PM   #813
shari2shop
Cinderella is proof that shoes can change a girl's life...

I need to borrow this graphic.... :)

I'm working on my fish extender and door magnets and I have found a graphic I would like to use. I can't figure out how to "copy" it off the web site so I can "paste" it into my design.

Any suggestions???

It is at the very bottom..... the orange swril with the ship in the center....
http://www.disneycruisenews.com/Cont...b-e621c1c21b33
2006 - March - 8 days - OKW ~ Kids, Cousin & kids
2005 - June - 9 days - AKL & OKW ~ Kids, Mom, Sis & Nephew
2005 - March - 9 days - OKW ~ 1st time with/KIDS!
2001 - Sept - 6 days - PO Riverside
1995 - July - 6 days - AllStar Sports
1989 - June - 4 days - Off Site
Old 10-26-2009, 02:24 PM   #814
bevtoy
bevs_toy

right click on it and "Save As" in some place where you will find it again.
Or post the URL here and we can try to save it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari2shop View Post
I'm working on my fish extender and door magnets and I have found a graphic I would like to use. I can't figure out how to "copy" it off the web site so I can "paste" it into my design.

Any suggestions???

Old 10-26-2009, 02:56 PM   #815
trekygirl26
Live Long and Prosper

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
I made my first few on request, then someone else requested and so I guess by request. I have a list I'm working on right now but if you would like to make a request for one you would like you can do that.
Thank you so much! We are doing the Panama Canal Cruise so I don't need these done anytime soon. Can I get a page for the Panama Canal day, Palo Brunch, Animator's Palate, Triton's Parrot Cay, and maybe one or two different day at sea pages since we have 7 days at sea for that trip? Since I am sure it will be a while before you get to these, just PM me whenever they are done. That way i can be sure i don't miss them and then you did all that work for nothing

If this is too much, please let me know! I know you have a lot of other requests to do!

WDW - More times than I can count!!
DCL - March 2003, March & October 2006, March 2007, March & October 2008, March & November 2009, December 2010, January & October 2011, December 2013.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:02 PM   #816
jordak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari2shop View Post

Any suggestions???

Here you go

[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/logo.jpg[/IMG]
Old 10-26-2009, 03:11 PM   #817
trekygirl26
Live Long and Prosper

Quote:

You edited this graphic for me and the finished shirt looks so good! It is on a dark brown and for my DH. I am jealous as I want one now too - but I already made myself a red shirt with iron on crystals in a skull and xbones pattern that I am planning to wear. Thanks for the great image!!

Tiffany ~ I was going to make a t-shirt for our upcoming cruise, but was told you can't really transfer images onto dark shirts (i wanted a black one). I don't like it when you can tell it's home made, as in seeing the clear transfer paper where there isn't an image (hope that makes sense). What did you use to make the shirt? Any special type of T-Shirt transfer paper? Thanks!

DCL - March 2003, March & October 2006, March 2007, March & October 2008, March & November 2009, December 2010, January & October 2011, December 2013.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:21 PM   #818
shari2shop
Cinderella is proof that shoes can change a girl's life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****** View Post
Here you go

[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/logo.jpg[/IMG]
THank you!!! I can't see the photo bucket pic because it is blocked at work but I'll look at it at home tonight!!!

Thanks again
Shari
2006 - March - 8 days - OKW ~ Kids, Cousin & kids
2005 - June - 9 days - AKL & OKW ~ Kids, Mom, Sis & Nephew
2005 - March - 9 days - OKW ~ 1st time with/KIDS!
2001 - Sept - 6 days - PO Riverside
1995 - July - 6 days - AllStar Sports
1989 - June - 4 days - Off Site
Old 10-26-2009, 03:47 PM   #819
TifffanyD
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekygirl26 View Post
Tiffany ~ I was going to make a t-shirt for our upcoming cruise, but was told you can't really transfer images onto dark shirts (i wanted a black one). I don't like it when you can tell it's home made, as in seeing the clear transfer paper where there isn't an image (hope that makes sense). What did you use to make the shirt? Any special type of T-Shirt transfer paper? Thanks!
Hi trekygirl26. You can definitely transfer images onto dark shirts. It's a little different though, and requires a different kind of transfer paper (more expensive, of course). This is the transfer paper I used. It's not available at that link, but I got it at Target (Electronics department, by the other printer papers). It had 6 sheets for about $12. I think it worked pretty well, but it was super smelly (like cigarette smoke). I am hoping the smell goes away after awhile. I haven't washed the shirts after the transfer was applied (I did prewash) so I can't say how well that works. I am holding off on doing that in case it ruins them. I got the shirts cheap at joann - they were $3.99 each with a B2G1 deal (so $8 for 3!).

There are other brands that work too but want you want is dark transfer paper. It can be as much as $10 for 3 sheets. There is another kind by Avery which I've heard is good. I think there is a Dis'er who sells some too.

Be sure to read the directions on them as they work a little different than the other transfers. And you can trim around the image so you don't get white where you don't want it in your finished design. Hope that helps - I'm just a novice. There are others here who have done MUCH more with the transfers than I have.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:52 PM   #820
trekygirl26
Live Long and Prosper

Quote:
Hi trekygirl26. You can definitely transfer images onto dark shirts. It's a little different though, and requires a different kind of transfer paper (more expensive, of course). This is the transfer paper I used. It's not available at that link, but I got it at Target (Electronics department, by the other printer papers). It had 6 sheets for about $12. I think it worked pretty well, but it was super smelly (like cigarette smoke). I am hoping the smell goes away after awhile. I haven't washed the shirts after the transfer was applied (I did prewash) so I can't say how well that works. I am holding off on doing that in case it ruins them. I got the shirts cheap at joann - they were $3.99 each with a B2G1 deal (so $8 for 3!).

There are other brands that work too but want you want is dark transfer paper. It can be as much as $10 for 3 sheets. There is another kind by Avery which I've heard is good. I think there is a Dis'er who sells some too.

Be sure to read the directions on them as they work a little different than the other transfers. And you can trim around the image so you don't get white where you don't want it in your finished design. Hope that helps - I'm just a novice. There are others here who have done MUCH more with the transfers than I have.
Thank you!!!!! I am headed to Target tonight to see what i can find. Hopefully i can get it to work.

Old 10-26-2009, 05:23 PM   #821
mwstar
Mouseketeer

Request for ******

Would love two license plates for our cruise in a few weeks if you have time!

Cinderella, Florida, November, Ashleigh

Belle, Florida, November, Maddison

Thank you!
Old 10-26-2009, 07:38 PM   #822
jrg
Earning My Ears

Milliepie,

Thank you thank you and thank you!!!!! These are great. You have added the finishing touches to our cruise. I hope you all get well soon.

Jim
Old 10-26-2009, 11:51 PM   #823
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crzy4dals View Post
Does anyone have an image of a DCL room key??????

I am working on a surprise trip book for my parents and would love to create "room keys"

Thanks
I don't have an exact room key, but I threw this together really quick using a pic of a key I found on google as a reference. Not sure if you wanted text added, but I can help with that if you need.

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
Old 10-27-2009, 10:10 AM   #824
gagamouse
Earning My Ears

Please

Love them all.... could I have one with Mickey and Minnie sitting the chairs with:

Minnie - margarita on her table
Mickey - beer and Iphone
Girl in Sand - eating a Mickey Bar; writing in sand "Serena and Jake"
Boy in Sand - playing soccer

On back of chairs: Mom and Dad

Written somewhere in sand: The O'Shaughnessy Family

Thanks so much!

[/url]
Old 10-27-2009, 11:16 AM   #825
bevtoy
bevs_toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
I don't have an exact room key, but I threw this together really quick using a pic of a key I found on google as a reference. Not sure if you wanted text added, but I can help with that if you need.

Millie I can try to scan mine form 2007 would that help?
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: