Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-24-2009, 08:56 AM   #721
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ohio--to far from Castaway Cay!
Posts: 2,876

Hey Millie, I love your journal pages. I wish I would have saw them before out cruise. My DD's have to journal as part of their homework so those pages would have been aawesome. I have copied the at sea, formal nt, pirate nt, and more BUT was wondering if you could make some pages for the Mexican Riviera ports of call?? Like one for PuertoVallarta, Mazatland(sp) and Cabo as well as one for Swimming with the Dolphins.....Thank you for your time!!


BTW---love the Mexican Riviera Logo u came up with for my 2011 cruise. We are still thinking of a name for our thread so I may return to ask if you can use the same writing on it and put the name....But the group thought it was adorable!!
ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 01:32 PM   #722
anetnmike
Why yes, I was named after a mousketeer!
 
anetnmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 686

Hi Millie and ******! I love the FireFighter Donald License plate and the Mickey FireFighter with the yellow turnout coat and red helmet with the Mickey Icon from Millie's grouping. Thanks so much! How do I go about making magnets form them?
__________________
Me : DH DS 18 DS 12
anetnmike is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-24-2009, 01:59 PM   #723
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.
 
milliepie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: 3 hours to the Mouse
Posts: 6,795

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheLoveOfDCL View Post
Hey Millie, I love your journal pages. I wish I would have saw them before out cruise. My DD's have to journal as part of their homework so those pages would have been aawesome. I have copied the at sea, formal nt, pirate nt, and more BUT was wondering if you could make some pages for the Mexican Riviera ports of call?? Like one for PuertoVallarta, Mazatland(sp) and Cabo as well as one for Swimming with the Dolphins.....Thank you for your time!!


BTW---love the Mexican Riviera Logo u came up with for my 2011 cruise. We are still thinking of a name for our thread so I may return to ask if you can use the same writing on it and put the name....But the group thought it was adorable!!

I will add those to the list.
__________________
*~4 Shared=Name Fills Only~* ~*Password all Photobucket links=DISfriends~*

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
milliepie is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 03:41 PM   #724
robynchic
Mouseketeer
 
robynchic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: near Savannah, Georgia
Posts: 309

I'm being selfish, I know, but I've heard so many people saying that they have a magnet/graphic for every day on their cruise. Silly me, I thought "we only have 3..." and I'd like to have a LOT of fun with it. Would anyone be willing to make us graphics mentioning that it's our first cruise (and our honeymoon), something pirate-related, and something beachy? If it helps, my favorite characters are Tink and Minnie, and his is Donald, though he likes Mickey, too. Also, we'll be going to WDW after the cruise, and our wedding was in a Japanese garden and museum.
__________________
DH Me Hannah the miniature Schnauzer DD (12/15/13)
WDW: Too many times to count!
DCL: Dream 9/18/2011~ MAGICal honeymoon 12/19/2009
robynchic is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 03:52 PM   #725
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.
 
milliepie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: 3 hours to the Mouse
Posts: 6,795

Quote:
Originally Posted by robynchic View Post
I'm being selfish, I know, but I've heard so many people saying that they have a magnet/graphic for every day on their cruise. Silly me, I thought "we only have 3..." and I'd like to have a LOT of fun with it. Would anyone be willing to make us graphics mentioning that it's our first cruise (and our honeymoon), something pirate-related, and something beachy? If it helps, my favorite characters are Tink and Minnie, and his is Donald, though he likes Mickey, too. Also, we'll be going to WDW after the cruise, and our wedding was in a Japanese garden and museum.
If you feel like browsing around you can check out my shared files in my signature. ****** also has some awesome graphics if you want to look in those files too. TJbaggott is on vacation right now, but she has some blanks in her photobucket too and I'm sure if you need help personalizing someone will be able to help you out.
__________________
*~4 Shared=Name Fills Only~* ~*Password all Photobucket links=DISfriends~*

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
milliepie is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 04:08 PM   #726
robynchic
Mouseketeer
 
robynchic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: near Savannah, Georgia
Posts: 309

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
If you feel like browsing around you can check out my shared files in my signature. ****** also has some awesome graphics if you want to look in those files too. TJbaggott is on vacation right now, but she has some blanks in her photobucket too and I'm sure if you need help personalizing someone will be able to help you out.
Thanks Millie! I'll take a look through them. They don't need to be personalized, it's just one of those nice little bonuses.

ETA: If I wanted to use one of your images from 4shared (it's a borderish design- heart.jpg), how could I use it to border a picture from our wedding?
__________________
DH Me Hannah the miniature Schnauzer DD (12/15/13)
WDW: Too many times to count!
DCL: Dream 9/18/2011~ MAGICal honeymoon 12/19/2009
robynchic is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 04:21 PM   #727
jordak
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NEBRASKA
Posts: 4,819

[quote=Squirrley;34061067]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ****** View Post

Don't forget to post pics of your door when you get back, I'm sure you have saved some design to use on your door 1st & I don't blame you.
Did you ever decide your anniversary design?

I'll do that. I have a few that i am holding back for our doors and as FE gifts. Nothing on the anniversary idea yet. I sort of have an idea, but i tend to procrastinate. I haven't even printed any magnets yet. I will no doubt wait until the day before we leave to do them.
jordak is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 04:25 PM   #728
jordak
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NEBRASKA
Posts: 4,819

Quote:
Originally Posted by robynchic View Post
I'm being selfish, I know, but I've heard so many people saying that they have a magnet/graphic for every day on their cruise. Silly me, I thought "we only have 3..." and I'd like to have a LOT of fun with it. Would anyone be willing to make us graphics mentioning that it's our first cruise (and our honeymoon), something pirate-related, and something beachy? If it helps, my favorite characters are Tink and Minnie, and his is Donald, though he likes Mickey, too. Also, we'll be going to WDW after the cruise, and our wedding was in a Japanese garden and museum.
I may have something for you. I will get to work on it.
jordak is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 04:33 PM   #729
luvalldisney
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ft Lauderdale FL
Posts: 193

******, I thought I was pretty well organized with the door signs for our cruise. Well, good friends decided to come on board the same cruise, and I wanted to make a door sign for them. If possible, could you do the beach scene from #719 but with 2 Mickey's? If you can, please put a Mickey bar in their hands, a corona for one Mickey and a margarhita for the other on the tables and Rene and Damian in the sand. Head phones for each would also be awesome. I would like to thank you in advance for all of your hard work, You and the other "dis" eigners are making our cruise a great one!
__________________
luvalldisney
luvalldisney is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 06:38 PM   #730
big jack 2002
Mouseketeer
 
big jack 2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Ohio
Posts: 441

******,

Would you please make the Mickey and Minnie sitting in deck chairs looking out towards the ocean with Mickey bars in their hands and "Happy Anniversary" written in the sand? Someone on our cruise is having their anniversary and I would like to surprise them with your door magnet.
Thanks so much!!
Barbara
big jack 2002 is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 08:26 PM   #731
Goldeelox9
Our Disney Cruise Line Wedding ~ November 4, 2008
 
Goldeelox9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 2,565

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbaggott View Post

[IMG][/IMG]
Can I get this one that Says Lisa & Pete, November 5th - 8th, 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****** View Post
No problem. I used what you had, just rearranged it if thats ok. I can change it back if needed.
[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/62years.jpg[/IMG]
Lisa & Pete, Happy Anniversay, One Great Year many More to Come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxrox84 View Post



And then finally, "The Reese Family"
__________________
*-:¦:-Lisa -:¦:-*Click to read about my wedding :Our Disney Cruise Wedding, Don't miss my B2B on the Dream Trip Report. My newest trip report is Disneyland - DCL, Hawaii, Aulani & Disneyland Still a work in progress!


February 1982 - Off Site; June 1995 - Offsite; February 1998 - AllStar Music; February 2000 - Disney Magic; January 2002 - Carribean Beach Resort & Disney Wonder; January 2004 - Port Orleans Riverside & Disney Wonder; January 2006 - Pop Century; February 2007 - Pop Century; November 2008 - Disney Wonder Wedding & Animal Kingdom Lodge; November 2009 - All Star Movies, Treehouse Villas & Disney Wonder; December 2009 - All Star Music ; January 2011 - POFQ, BLT & Disney Magic Cruise;
September 2011, AKL & B2B - Disney Dream & Wilderness Lodge; January 2012 - Boardwalk; October 2012 - Grand Californian at Disneyland; October 2012 - Disney Wonder to Hawaii; October 2012 - Candy Cane Inn at Disneyland; February 2013 - BLT & Disney Dream & Beach Club Resort; May 2013 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; September 2013 - Polynesian & Fantasy; October 2013 - Art of Animation; December 2013 - Old Key West; February 2014 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; February - 2014 - Grand Californian; May 2014 - Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney Magic B2B, Bay Lake Towers; May 2014 - Wilderness Lodge for Star Wars Weekend; August 2014 - Old Key West, Beach Club Villas & Disney Dream
Goldeelox9 is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 08:59 PM   #732
jordak
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NEBRASKA
Posts: 4,819

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldeelox9 View Post
Can I get this one that Says Lisa & Pete, November 5th - 8th, 2009



Lisa & Pete, Happy Anniversay, One Great Year many More to Come!



And then finally, "The Reese Family"
I can do the top two for you. Not sure who does the third design though.
jordak is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 09:52 PM   #733
jordak
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NEBRASKA
Posts: 4,819

Quote:
Originally Posted by robynchic View Post
I'm being selfish, I know, but I've heard so many people saying that they have a magnet/graphic for every day on their cruise. Silly me, I thought "we only have 3..." and I'd like to have a LOT of fun with it. Would anyone be willing to make us graphics mentioning that it's our first cruise (and our honeymoon), something pirate-related, and something beachy? If it helps, my favorite characters are Tink and Minnie, and his is Donald, though he likes Mickey, too. Also, we'll be going to WDW after the cruise, and our wedding was in a Japanese garden and museum.
Couple different versions of something i put together


[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/castawaycaymickeyminniepirates.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/castawaycaymickeyminniepiratesclean.jpg[/IMG]
jordak is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 09:53 PM   #734
jordak
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NEBRASKA
Posts: 4,819

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvalldisney View Post
******, I thought I was pretty well organized with the door signs for our cruise. Well, good friends decided to come on board the same cruise, and I wanted to make a door sign for them. If possible, could you do the beach scene from #719 but with 2 Mickey's? If you can, please put a Mickey bar in their hands, a corona for one Mickey and a margarhita for the other on the tables and Rene and Damian in the sand. Head phones for each would also be awesome. I would like to thank you in advance for all of your hard work, You and the other "dis" eigners are making our cruise a great one!
Here you go
[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/renedamian.jpg[/IMG]
jordak is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 09:54 PM   #735
jordak
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NEBRASKA
Posts: 4,819

Quote:
Originally Posted by big jack 2002 View Post
Would you please make the Mickey and Minnie sitting in deck chairs looking out towards the ocean with Mickey bars in their hands and "Happy Anniversary" written in the sand? Someone on our cruise is having their anniversary and I would like to surprise them with your door magnet.
Thanks so much!!
Barbara
Your Welcome



[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/Anniversary.jpg[/IMG]
jordak is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DCL Picture of the Day - Part 3 lbgraves Disney Cruise Line Forum 3752 02-06-2011 06:35 PM
7/30/2011 Mickeys FIRST 7 Night Med cruise Andrew DEREK UK Disney Cruise Meets 147 01-11-2011 12:22 PM
09/13/09 SSMC09 S.S. Member Cruise 2009 - Part 4! WDWLVR Disney Cruise Meets 3236 10-25-2010 12:14 AM
Jon and Kate Plus 8 Official Thread - Part 6 newtodis Community Board 3748 10-08-2009 08:09 AM
7/18/2010 Mickey's Baltic Ballyhoo!! Part 4 jilljill Disney Cruise Meets 3746 10-07-2009 08:36 PM

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: