Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-03-2010, 08:09 AM   #4456
aacmt5
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Knoxville
Posts: 61

WOW fast work! Thanks so much!
aacmt5 is offline  
Old 04-03-2010, 11:35 AM   #4457
DizzylandDeb
DIS Veteran
 
DizzylandDeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NW Montana
Posts: 1,423

******, I LOVE your license plates
Could you make some for us too? Thank you in advance

Month: OCT (on left) and DCL LOGO (on right) (No State on bottom)

[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Disney%20blank%20plates/th_14.jpg[/IMG] RUTH [IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/th_Megan-6.jpg[/IMG] PAT [IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Disney%20blank%20plates/th_78.jpg[/IMG] SALLY
[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/th_John-5.jpg[/IMG] MARSHALL [IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/th_Sharon-2.jpg[/IMG] DOROTHY [IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/th_Samuel.jpg[/IMG] DONOVAN
[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/th_James-4.jpg[/IMG] DAN [IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/th_Christian-1.jpg[/IMG] LARRY [IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/th_Emma-7.jpg[/IMG] KAYLA
[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/th_Kaytlintinkerbell.jpg[/IMG] KAYTLYN [IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/th_Stephanie-1.jpg[/IMG] JERRY

We really appreciate your talent
__________________
DL: 1963, 1969, 1970, 1975, 1977, 1978, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014
WDW: 2010, 2011 2012, 2014
DCL: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014

Last edited by DizzylandDeb; 04-03-2010 at 12:09 PM.
DizzylandDeb is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-03-2010, 04:17 PM   #4459
jocjarmom
Mouseketeer
 
jocjarmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Posts: 108

Did you make this one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grlzmom View Post
******,

Wow, as usual look on here and fall in love with the new ones

Can I please get the Mickey bar emergency one with "Simons Family"

"Magic April 10 - May 5, 2010"?

And, the Star Wars Med one with date of "April 24, 2010"?

Thanks again!
Hi ******, did you make this one? http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...Sig250copy.jpg
If so, I would love to have this one (the one on the right) for me. Let me know, and I will give you the info you need to make it. Thank you!

Karen
Karen
__________________
Karen - DH - DD (14) - DS (11) -

NCL Skyward - 1986
Regency Majesty - 1993
Carnival Fascination - 2004
Disney Wonder - 2007
Carnival Glory - 2007
NCL Gem - 2007
Disney Magic - 2010

jocjarmom is offline  
Old 04-03-2010, 04:24 PM   #4460
jordak
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NEBRASKA
Posts: 4,819

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzylandDeb View Post
******, I LOVE your license plates
Could you make some for us too? Thank you in advance

Month: OCT (on left) and DCL LOGO (on right) (No State on bottom)

[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Disney%20blank%20plates/th_14.jpg[/IMG] RUTH [IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/th_Megan-6.jpg[/IMG] PAT [IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Disney%20blank%20plates/th_78.jpg[/IMG] SALLY
[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/th_John-5.jpg[/IMG] MARSHALL [IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/th_Sharon-2.jpg[/IMG] DOROTHY [IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/th_Samuel.jpg[/IMG] DONOVAN
[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/th_James-4.jpg[/IMG] DAN [IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/th_Christian-1.jpg[/IMG] LARRY [IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/th_Emma-7.jpg[/IMG] KAYLA
[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/th_Kaytlintinkerbell.jpg[/IMG] KAYTLYN [IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/th_Stephanie-1.jpg[/IMG] JERRY

We really appreciate your talent
Here you go, just follow the link

http://pbckt.com/st.wfL
jordak is offline  
Old 04-03-2010, 04:26 PM   #4461
jordak
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NEBRASKA
Posts: 4,819

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocjarmom View Post
Hi ******, did you make this one? http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...Sig250copy.jpg
If so, I would love to have this one (the one on the right) for me. Let me know, and I will give you the info you need to make it. Thank you!

Karen
Karen
Sorry, that one isn't mine. Might be Milliepie's work.
jordak is offline  
Old 04-03-2010, 04:43 PM   #4462
DizzylandDeb
DIS Veteran
 
DizzylandDeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NW Montana
Posts: 1,423

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****** View Post
Here you go, just follow the link

http://pbckt.com/st.wfL
Thank you so much ******! You're GREAT!
__________________
DL: 1963, 1969, 1970, 1975, 1977, 1978, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014
WDW: 2010, 2011 2012, 2014
DCL: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014
DizzylandDeb is offline  
Old 04-03-2010, 05:54 PM   #4463
ambria193
Mouseketeer
 
ambria193's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 338

Hi ******;
Could you please make for me the license plate
Mickey- Ramon
Pluto-Nataly
Minnie-Beda
with the DCL logo (Oct)
Thank you very much
__________________

Disney Magic 2009,Disney Wonder 2010, Disney Dream 2011, Disney, Dream 2012

My trip report DCL 2009
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2316191
My trip report WDW 2010
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2435214
My trip report DCL 2011
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2825338
ambria193 is offline  
Old 04-03-2010, 06:18 PM   #4464
jordak
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NEBRASKA
Posts: 4,819

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambria193 View Post
Hi ******;
Could you please make for me the license plate
Mickey- Ramon
Pluto-Nataly
Minnie-Beda
with the DCL logo (Oct)
Thank you very much
you're welcome!
[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_Ramon.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_Nataly.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_Beda.jpg[/IMG]
jordak is offline  
Old 04-03-2010, 07:03 PM   #4465
disneyluvrs4
Mouseketeer
 
disneyluvrs4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 229

******,

Can I get a couple more license plates please? I need

April and the DCL logo, no state
Pirate Mickey-Josh
Pirate Minnie -Izabella
Squirt-Dani

Also could I get the new Mickey bar disign too? I thought it was great! At the top can you put "Ethan's Tantrum Prevention" Thanks in advance!

Dani
disneyluvrs4 is offline  
Old 04-03-2010, 07:10 PM   #4466
disneyluvrs4
Mouseketeer
 
disneyluvrs4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 229

Milliepie,

Do you have the pirate Mickey grapic that is on the door hanger with the swords crossed behind him as just a graphic by itself? I was thinking of getting some printable tattoo paper, and making the kids in our FE some tattoos for pirate night. That graphic would be perfect. Thanks in advance if you can help.

Dani
disneyluvrs4 is offline  
Old 04-03-2010, 07:15 PM   #4467
ambria193
Mouseketeer
 
ambria193's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 338

Thank you very much!!! you are fantastic
__________________

Disney Magic 2009,Disney Wonder 2010, Disney Dream 2011, Disney, Dream 2012

My trip report DCL 2009
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2316191
My trip report WDW 2010
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2435214
My trip report DCL 2011
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2825338
ambria193 is offline  
Old 04-03-2010, 07:40 PM   #4468
jordak
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NEBRASKA
Posts: 4,819

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyluvrs4 View Post
******,

Can I get a couple more license plates please? I need

April and the DCL logo, no state
Pirate Mickey-Josh
Pirate Minnie -Izabella
Squirt-Dani

Also could I get the new Mickey bar disign too? I thought it was great! At the top can you put "Ethan's Tantrum Prevention" Thanks in advance!

Dani
haha, like the Tantrum Prevention.

[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_Josh.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_Izabella.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_Dani.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_EthansTantrumPrevention.jpg[/IMG]
jordak is offline  
Old 04-03-2010, 07:54 PM   #4469
lizavance
Mrs. Grumpy
 
lizavance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Southern California
Posts: 396

Tantrum Prevention!!

I love it! May I please have the Margarita with "Liza's Tantrum Prevention" - I hope my DH will take the hint!
lizavance is offline  
Old 04-03-2010, 08:05 PM   #4470
ksalerno1
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 18

So much talent here...

Where do you guys get your base images?
ksalerno1 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DCL Picture of the Day - Part 3 lbgraves Disney Cruise Line Forum 3752 02-06-2011 06:35 PM
7/30/2011 Mickeys FIRST 7 Night Med cruise Andrew DEREK UK Disney Cruise Meets 147 01-11-2011 12:22 PM
09/13/09 SSMC09 S.S. Member Cruise 2009 - Part 4! WDWLVR Disney Cruise Meets 3236 10-25-2010 12:14 AM
Jon and Kate Plus 8 Official Thread - Part 6 newtodis Community Board 3748 10-08-2009 08:09 AM
7/18/2010 Mickey's Baltic Ballyhoo!! Part 4 jilljill Disney Cruise Meets 3746 10-07-2009 08:36 PM

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: